April 26, 2024, 06:02:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #25 8/28/10 - 8/31/10  (Read 274563 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: August 24, 2010, 06:40:16 PM »

« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 03:18:45 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2010, 01:28:16 AM »

Goodnight All!
 an angelic monkey
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2010, 01:33:16 AM »

To Open the Cage ~ For Kyron

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7ZAgYdM72M4?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/7ZAgYdM72M4?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

*goodnight Klaas 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2010, 01:36:08 AM »

*Bumpity-bumpity-bump-bump-----bump*

Sorry, I wasn't paying attention, and the move to a new cage wuz ... like ... having the rug pulled out from under me!

G'night, Klaas.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2010, 01:39:21 AM »

Aww so cute! but also so sad about the Lunch Box. I hope one day very soon he will be able to use it as well.
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2010, 01:39:21 AM »

Love the frog Song Deenie.
Night all, gotta work in a few hours...
God Bless you Kyron...still praying for your safe return.

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2010, 01:51:53 AM »

FINE!! just leave me in the dark back there  

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2010, 01:53:22 AM »

Klaas

Would you please retrieve my FP comment from that Spam file.

Thanks

Janet

++++++++

Peruvian Appeals Panel Considers Joran van der Sloot’s Murder Confession of Stefany Flores

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/08/22/peruvian-appeals-panel-considers-joran-van-der-sloots-murder-confession-of-stefany-flores/comment-page-1/#comment-2191270

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2010, 01:58:28 AM »

Love the frog Song Deenie.
Night all, gotta work in a few hours...
God Bless you Kyron...still praying for your safe return.
I think the Frog Song is to be forever Kyron's song here - its been played a few times.

Good Night Nana, hopefully we will have news soon - positive.   

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2010, 01:58:49 AM »

Deenie, I didn't have time to respond to you on the last thread, so I brought your post with me...

Quote from: Deenie on August 28, 2010, 01:19:25 AM
Snipped from Puzzlers post:

On Friday, The Oregonian learned that Terri Horman's parents recently refinanced their home with a $165,450 mortgage, paying off the previous mortgage of $86,000. The deed of trust was filed Aug. 17 in Douglas County.

Well with that it depends on many things - it has to due with bank rates/percentages etc - doesn't it? I would think by now that her parents have paid this house off more than once with their pensions - and earnings from the Chubby Restaurant lawsuit. As it was said they obtained a 250,000,00 settlement back ..when Terri was married to Ecker. 

something does not add up Puzzler .. what do you think ? 

I mean with the amount of money paid for retainer of Houze - using Mr/Mrs house as reason - to pay him. Something seems hinky  .. too much money named and not accounted for by Terri herself. 

Deenie,

First thing I think is that when it comes to people's money, you just never know what kind of situation they're in.  Maybe Terri's parents don't have huge pensions from being retired teachers, maybe they spent a lot of savings on Terri - I seem to recall reading in her bio that the parents helped Terri and her 2nd husband buy a home (I took that to mean they made a down-payment for them). 

I believe you're talking about the $350K figure.  I know Terri bantered that figure around in an email to Cooke, but what I got out of it was she asked Cooke to guess how much the attorney costs and then said $350K.  I didn't read that "she paid" $350K.  IMO she was more likely talking about what he could cost in a full-blown trial.  So, if you look at it like I am, the refinancing of the home would give plenty of money for a "retainer" for such an expensive attorney.  The attorney himself said that figure was grossly inaccurate.  Terri could have also been spoofing Cooke to see how far the information would go (she found out).   

I remember about the $250K settlement, but I also seem to recollect that Terri/husband and Mom/Dad were in the business together; if so, I doubt that Mom/Dad got all of that $250K.  Besides...taxes would have to be paid on that money and it's probably where Terri got the money for those 2 additions to her chest 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2010, 02:00:09 AM »

FINE!! just leave me in the dark back there  

I will stay with you Zip. Did you ever check out those sites I offered up the other night - the crime Portland 911 calls ?  I bookmarked them, just in case .. 

zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2010, 02:03:36 AM »

yup Deenie!  I saved the links also .. I did play with them a little bit  I think it was like 3am my time when I did that tho 

woo hoo wanna race 

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2010, 02:05:31 AM »

yup Deenie!  I saved the links also .. I did play with them a little bit  I think it was like 3am my time when I did that tho 

woo hoo wanna race 

I'll race you...looks like I'm in front, though!   Monkey Devil!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2010, 02:06:18 AM »

borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrn to be wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiild  Monkey Devil!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2010, 02:11:30 AM »

borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrn to be wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiild  Monkey Devil!

zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2010, 02:11:39 AM »

ooops sorry puzzler  I shot ur tires out ...

shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2010, 02:14:56 AM »

@Deenie-
Shy-Monkey 
I hope that I didn't come off as a " I did it " therefore I am better than  ... 
Was not my intent at all - not at all.  It was not easy for me to " get out" was not a over niter. Was many months of planning and saving on my part.  And still had to endure what I was living within - I hope I didn't come across as " a smartie" because honestly the day I left I was scared. And I had no one's help = and no one knew but me and the Apt manager that had my money.  My daughter did not even know. That is how secret I had to be. Her being in the 3rd grade at the time.
Sometimes - You just do and have to fly by the seat of your banana - Monkey Power 

Oh no not at all did you-I thought way to go-good for you. It's people having been through it that are an asset in helping others ee a way out in a similar situation. I think the norm for people in that situation is to stay, saying "I don't have money, I have to stay, but it's not my fault" i'm a victim type reasons, so you should be proud of that huge step and what a great role model for your daughter. I just think once anyone is honest with themselves life gets a lot easier. If that makes sense.

My two oldest kids got in so much trouble I was court ordered to an out of control kids, parenting class and originally I was so mad. That class was the best thing that ever happened to me, it made me rethink my parenting and my remaining kids have been a breeze because of it. I learned I was an enabler and I learned once my kids had to take full responsibility for everything they did, they're choices got a whole lot smarter.
I originally bought in to the whole blame the friends, they're bad influences, blame the ex etc with my oldest two, so they caught on quick, if caught throw someone else under the bus. My younger kids knew regardless it would be their fault, even if for nothing more than going with them so they chose not to do stuff they thought was too big of a risk, the 3 here still do, this year I was probably the only parenting not wanting school to start, I even followed them through the house saying "soooo ummmmm any of you want to, like be home-schooled here....?"  no takers-either...lol
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2010, 02:18:31 AM »

Deenie .. on this site you can get kinda "close" to the area - but it seems to not cover some/most of the roads/area involved ? (if i recall correctly-looking around at it again)
it DOES have some of the roads tho!!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2010, 02:18:32 AM »

ooops sorry puzzler  I shot ur tires out ...

You're BAD and you don't play fair! I want you on my team!  Monkey Devil!

zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2010, 02:19:15 AM »

Deenie .. on this site you can get kinda "close" to the area - but it seems to not cover some/most of the roads/area involved ? (if i recall correctly-looking around at it again)
it DOES have some of the roads tho!!

EDITING myself ..grrrr... website:
http://portland.everyblock.com/crime/locations/neighborhoods/forest-park/

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.