April 19, 2024, 03:34:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #25 8/28/10 - 8/31/10  (Read 274133 times)
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2010, 02:20:27 AM »

ooops sorry puzzler  I shot ur tires out ...

You're BAD and you don't play fair! I want you on my team!  Monkey Devil!

puzzler I had 6 brothers  they taught me "fair" is so over-rated

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2010, 02:21:18 AM »

ooops sorry puzzler  I shot ur tires out ...

You're BAD and you don't play fair! I want you on my team!  Monkey Devil!

puzzler I had 6 brothers  they taught me "fair" is so over-rated

That explains it!   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2010, 02:21:40 AM »

Puzzler
Thank you for coming back. I am wondering though of the 250k settlement - then " THEN " the dollar was worth much more. That they could have " Moulton's" taken their share or even a portion and put it away - with a interest rate that made sense. ( Makes sense) They do not appear to be people that are flamboyant. Their home is a ranch and is in a subdivision from the late 50's * I am guessing. Depending on when/year they purchased the house - it would then be determined from that - refinancing. From what I read of the Moulton's they seem to be very vested into Roseburg. That Mr. Moulton was involved with Track when Terri was in High School. That was over 20+ years ago.  Just thinking about the house etc. And comparing it to my life when I was even younger. I know that my parents purchased our house in 75 and it was way above their means.  They purchased the house at 52k.  The house being one of the largest in a subdivision. The house was 3300 sq feet. We had always lived in a modest home of 1200 sq feet prior. I recall all of our family " falling over" what the hell are you thinking purchasing a house of that $$ or size. My Dad wanted it, My Mom hated him for it. 
Both of them worked 50+ hours a week - just to skirt the bills. I remember the house payment was 660.00 then. That was real Money and Hard money to come by - when you had cc's and other bills and two kids to raise. I know because my Mother would always go into her M/B/S -
Monthly B@tch Screech - and tell us that we were rotten and call off how much money it was to keep up.
So I wonder if Terri's parents used their brains and paid off their " mortgage" invested their share/lawsuit of Chubby. Or did they fall into the welps of Terri - You owe me!  and they kept giving her chuncks at a time - till they were out of coin ?  Seems though they would have some common sense and put some of it away ? Yes?   

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2010, 02:21:40 AM »

I bet Terri has been sucking her parents dry for years.  There is no reason that 2 people working with one child (her father being a principal and mother a teacher) that they should owe a mortgage at their age.  Isn't the father in his 70's?

Doesn't the father have some alcohol convictions?  That could eat up some money.

I bet they have attacked their pensions and any stock funds they have as well.  I doubt if Houze takes payments.  I don't think lawyers can quit once the money runs out.  He wants cash in hand.

I am sure that Houze has a nice lifestyle and he needs his money as well.  Terri's case will be complicated and expensive. 

I bet he's cost a chunk of change already.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2010, 02:24:01 AM »

Puzzler
Thank you for coming back. I am wondering though of the 250k settlement - then " THEN " the dollar was worth much more. That they could have " Moulton's" taken their share or even a portion and put it away - with a interest rate that made sense. ( Makes sense) They do not appear to be people that are flamboyant. Their home is a ranch and is in a subdivision from the late 50's * I am guessing. Depending on when/year they purchased the house - it would then be determined from that - refinancing. From what I read of the Moulton's they seem to be very vested into Roseburg. That Mr. Moulton was involved with Track when Terri was in High School. That was over 20+ years ago.  Just thinking about the house etc. And comparing it to my life when I was even younger. I know that my parents purchased our house in 75 and it was way above their means.  They purchased the house at 52k.  The house being one of the largest in a subdivision. The house was 3300 sq feet. We had always lived in a modest home of 1200 sq feet prior. I recall all of our family " falling over" what the hell are you thinking purchasing a house of that $$ or size. My Dad wanted it, My Mom hated him for it. 
Both of them worked 50+ hours a week - just to skirt the bills. I remember the house payment was 660.00 then. That was real Money and Hard money to come by - when you had cc's and other bills and two kids to raise. I know because my Mother would always go into her M/B/S -
Monthly B@tch Screech - and tell us that we were rotten and call off how much money it was to keep up.
So I wonder if Terri's parents used their brains and paid off their " mortgage" invested their share/lawsuit of Chubby. Or did they fall into the welps of Terri - You owe me!  and they kept giving her chuncks at a time - till they were out of coin ?  Seems though they would have some common sense and put some of it away ? Yes?   

Whatever they did, they didn't pay off their mortgage as they still owed money on their house. 
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2010, 02:25:09 AM »

I bet Terri has been sucking her parents dry for years.  There is no reason that 2 people working with one child (her father being a principal and mother a teacher) that they should owe a mortgage at their age.  Isn't the father in his 70's?

Doesn't the father have some alcohol convictions?  That could eat up some money.

I bet they have attacked their pensions and any stock funds they have as well.  I doubt if Houze takes payments.  I don't think lawyers can quit once the money runs out.  He wants cash in hand.

I am sure that Houze has a nice lifestyle and he needs his money as well.  Terri's case will be complicated and expensive. 

I bet he's cost a chunk of change already.

I agree kitty
it aint CHEAP to hire somebody to say " get in the back seat n SHUTTTUP!! if you gotta pee too BAD!! "
sorry .. couldn't help it 

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2010, 02:29:22 AM »

according to that www.crimereports.com there sure isn't much "illegal activity" going on around that whole area of NW Skyline Blvd / NW Cornelius Rd /etc .... should we all be looking at real estate there?   

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2010, 02:29:33 AM »

Puzzler

I don't know.  You post good thoughts/questions.  If we can believe what was reported, the Moulton's paid off an $86K loan.  So, they owned $86K on the mortgage, paid it off and got a new mortgage.  I think you're right.  When they first bought that home, it probably didn't cost them more than $86K and whatever they've paid on the loan brought it down to $86K...so it makes sense to me that the probability is high that this is NOT the first time they've been through a re-finance to "gain" money.  Like I said earlier, you just never know about people's finances.  Yes, one would hope that retired teachers, in an inexpensive home for a long time, might have it paid off or nearly paid off...but now we learn that they had an $86K mortgage.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2010, 02:33:07 AM »

Seems all to surreal I bet for Terri today. She is right back where she SO felt was not Good Enough - where she so wanted to get away from......

Terri Does this face mean anything to you? makes everyone wonder? where she IS? in her head.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2010, 02:38:22 AM »

kptv's updated their story and added a 13 minute video:

http://www.kptv.com/news/24787797/detail.html

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2010, 02:43:25 AM »

Terri ~ I so wish I could hear her voice to get a grasp of her personality. She has never yet spoken to media.

I find it though mind boggling of her person. That she has climbed ever ladder using her brain
( paid for by everyone but her - which correlates to her selfishness - there is such things as loans) She has according to the resume of her life posted on the news site - used everyone for her to get ahead. YET she is not any better off than she was when she was a single mom, struggling with James .. I don't understand her reasoning. I cannot grasp her at all. That she has the mind and determination to gain a " MASTERS Degree" and not get up the gum shoe to find steady Employment prior. Normally people who are lucky enough to have a Associates or Bachelor's degree are gainfully employed for years - and then they GO for their Masters to bring them selves even higher into their chosen field. 

Am I nuts ? 

shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2010, 02:44:32 AM »

@Deenie-
Shy-Monkey 
I hope that I didn't come off as a " I did it " therefore I am better than  ... 
Was not my intent at all - not at all.  It was not easy for me to " get out" was not a over niter. Was many months of planning and saving on my part.  And still had to endure what I was living within - I hope I didn't come across as " a smartie" because honestly the day I left I was scared. And I had no one's help = and no one knew but me and the Apt manager that had my money.  My daughter did not even know. That is how secret I had to be. Her being in the 3rd grade at the time.
Sometimes - You just do and have to fly by the seat of your banana - Monkey Power 

Oh no not at all did you-I thought way to go-good for you. It's people having been through it that are an asset in helping others ee a way out in a similar situation. I think the norm for people in that situation is to stay, saying "I don't have money, I have to stay, but it's not my fault" i'm a victim type reasons, so you should be proud of that huge step and what a great role model for your daughter. I just think once anyone is honest with themselves life gets a lot easier. If that makes sense.

My two oldest kids got in so much trouble I was court ordered to an out of control kids, parenting class and originally I was so mad. That class was the best thing that ever happened to me, it made me rethink my parenting and my remaining kids have been a breeze because of it. I learned I was an enabler and I learned once my kids had to take full responsibility for everything they did, they're choices got a whole lot smarter.
I originally bought in to the whole blame the friends, they're bad influences, blame the ex etc with my oldest two, so they caught on quick, if caught throw someone else under the bus. My younger kids knew regardless it would be their fault, even if for nothing more than going with them so they chose not to do stuff they thought was too big of a risk, the 3 here still do, this year I was probably the only parenting not wanting school to start, I even followed them through the house saying "soooo ummmmm any of you want to, like be home-schooled here....?"  no takers-either...lol

@Deenie, for the record my wording "part of the problem" isn't what I meant-I just reread that and thought OMG-I apologize- I used it for lack of better words, I still don't have the right ones (I am a better talker than writer-for sure),anyway what I meant was like using your example, you could still have been in your situation, but you're not, you looked at the big picture and realized "I don't have to stay" and then you acted.

Or a dieter example would be the person who can't lose weight to save their lives and offer up their 1000 calorie a day food diaries they've been keeping to their trainer. While their saying " see, see I told you it's not that I don't try it's that I have a slow metabolism" the trainers wondering why that big mac, super fry and milkshake you saw them eat, isn't entered.

I just think once a person is able to realistically look at a situation and be honest with themselves, everything becomes so much easier.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2010, 02:50:20 AM »

@Deenie-
Shy-Monkey 
I hope that I didn't come off as a " I did it " therefore I am better than  ... 
Was not my intent at all - not at all.  It was not easy for me to " get out" was not a over niter. Was many months of planning and saving on my part.  And still had to endure what I was living within - I hope I didn't come across as " a smartie" because honestly the day I left I was scared. And I had no one's help = and no one knew but me and the Apt manager that had my money.  My daughter did not even know. That is how secret I had to be. Her being in the 3rd grade at the time.
Sometimes - You just do and have to fly by the seat of your banana - Monkey Power 

Oh no not at all did you-I thought way to go-good for you. It's people having been through it that are an asset in helping others ee a way out in a similar situation. I think the norm for people in that situation is to stay, saying "I don't have money, I have to stay, but it's not my fault" i'm a victim type reasons, so you should be proud of that huge step and what a great role model for your daughter. I just think once anyone is honest with themselves life gets a lot easier. If that makes sense.

My two oldest kids got in so much trouble I was court ordered to an out of control kids, parenting class and originally I was so mad. That class was the best thing that ever happened to me, it made me rethink my parenting and my remaining kids have been a breeze because of it. I learned I was an enabler and I learned once my kids had to take full responsibility for everything they did, they're choices got a whole lot smarter.
I originally bought in to the whole blame the friends, they're bad influences, blame the ex etc with my oldest two, so they caught on quick, if caught throw someone else under the bus. My younger kids knew regardless it would be their fault, even if for nothing more than going with them so they chose not to do stuff they thought was too big of a risk, the 3 here still do, this year I was probably the only parenting not wanting school to start, I even followed them through the house saying "soooo ummmmm any of you want to, like be home-schooled here....?"  no takers-either...lol

@Deenie, for the record my wording "part of the problem" isn't what I meant-I just reread that and thought OMG-I apologize- I used it for lack of better words, I still don't have the right ones (I am a better talker than writer-for sure),anyway what I meant was like using your example, you could still have been in your situation, but you're not, you looked at the big picture and realized "I don't have to stay" and then you acted.

Or a dieter example would be the person who can't lose weight to save their lives and offer up their 1000 calorie a day food diaries they've been keeping to their trainer. While their saying " see, see I told you it's not that I don't try it's that I have a slow metabolism" the trainers wondering why that big mac, super fry and milkshake you saw them eat, isn't entered.

I just think once a person is able to realistically look at a situation and be honest with themselves, everything becomes so much easier.

No hate, You are a Sister, a MOM - a crusader in your own kitchen, no worries Shy.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2010, 03:01:03 AM »

Terri ~ I so wish I could hear her voice to get a grasp of her personality. She has never yet spoken to media.

I find it though mind boggling of her person. That she has climbed ever ladder using her brain
( paid for by everyone but her - which correlates to her selfishness - there is such things as loans) She has according to the resume of her life posted on the news site - used everyone for her to get ahead. YET she is not any better off than she was when she was a single mom, struggling with James .. I don't understand her reasoning. I cannot grasp her at all. That she has the mind and determination to gain a " MASTERS Degree" and not get up the gum shoe to find steady Employment prior. Normally people who are lucky enough to have a Associates or Bachelor's degree are gainfully employed for years - and then they GO for their Masters to bring them selves even higher into their chosen field. 

Am I nuts ? 

No, you are not nuts.  I have those same questions.  We really do not know much at all.  Do we even know whether or not Kaine wanted her to be a stay-at-home mom?  I haven't heard.
With her taking care of 3 children (James and Kyron for most of the time, until Kiara was born).
Maybe Kaine's one of those guys who'd prefer his wife to be at home, because he is talented and has a good job and could afford that.  But, I don't even know that either. 

IMO, we think we're going nuts some times and banging our head against the wall because nothing is coming out in this case.  LE is silent, Kaine very controlled, Kaine/Desiree only what comes out in their pressers...nothing more.  And now Terri, is just like them and is quiet, too.

We're not nuts, we just don't have "facts" to mull over; therefore, we use speculation.  Which can be good; i.e., look at what happened on the "Jason thread" yesterday.   

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2010, 03:19:00 AM »

Zip I see you have Ani Defranco on your bottom line  - 

which led me to thinking of one of my fave artists Alanis Morrisette.
she offers so many verses songs - woman scorned, woman's heart
Her song of You Outta know: I think this could be Terri's song for Desiree - out of hate out of Jealously - because Kaine ( even though he left Desiree embraced her and compared her to Terri -all the time) ..  This song is pure hate for the MAN who deceived the relationship - of.
Terri thinking of Desiree " the other woman" even though Desiree moved on - ( it does make sense to me)  vivid language within the song - this is the unplugged version/slow and not raging as the known version.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7EPLb4KYpck?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/7EPLb4KYpck?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>
known version of rage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPcyTyilmYY

It's possible

zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2010, 03:29:28 AM »

Zip I see you have Ani Defranco on your bottom line  - 

which led me to thinking of one of my fave artists Alanis Morrisette.
she offers so many verses songs - woman scorned, woman's heart
Her song of You Outta know: I think this could be Terri's song for Desiree - out of hate out of Jealously - because Kaine ( even though he left Desiree embraced her and compared her to Terri -all the time) ..  This song is pure hate for the MAN who deceived the relationship - of.
Terri thinking of Desiree " the other woman" even though Desiree moved on - ( it does make sense to me)  vivid language within the song - this is the unplugged version/slow and not raging as the known version.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7EPLb4KYpck?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/7EPLb4KYpck?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>
known version of rage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPcyTyilmYY

It's possible

thumleft good song yah ... and YES can see the connection u made  now you got me into thinking about "fitting" songs lol

shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2010, 03:55:36 AM »

@cw618
im not on FB, but your description of her responses, sounds like she has flipped and is insane
could you post a cache pg link to her responses
TIA

I took a few screen shots, typed out explanations, hit send and "error occured" the thread was locked-I couldn't retrieve the post either. ugh

I was trying to figure out if it was possible to capture a full page with scroll bar, because to get the full affect it takes reading it all. They seem to be deleting posts over there really quick and here's a snip that sums that up.

I should also say, making a support page when a 7 year old is missing, made me mad and disgusted on so many levels, that I wasn't reading from a neutral mind set, that said others might not think the support page is that bad, I do. Common sense would tell most people "No-Don't-not a good idea-DO NOT do it or you will be targeted more by people claiming you know what happened to Kyron"  in the event they decided to make themselves a support page. A page to support and praise a person, after a child from their household has gone missing and they claim to know nothing but are terribly concerned. Not to mention they had failed a few lie detector tests, had variations in their timeline and on and on.

The recent posts are pretty much just chatty banter, like was posted earlier, a guy wanting to name a cat after Terri, discussing which pictures she's prettiest inm what TH should sue K andd D for....barf.....it's like reading in a pet rock chatroom.

shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2010, 04:15:45 AM »

Am I nuts ? 

A masters-wow I wonder if the news site verified it! She must be one of those book smart, no common sense people. I'm not surprised she never taught, she doesn't appear to stick with anything once the new wears off.
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2010, 05:08:56 AM »

WOW that comment sure didn't last long on that "one persons" FB!! lol

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2010, 05:18:18 AM »

Incoming ~ Toad
Why I offer up the song You outta know - is because somewhere along the line or before the line - Kaine never left Desiree. He could not have left her. Kyron not even being the key to it. That Kaine screwed up big time, after the fact - and never stopped loving Desiree.

That when it was all said and done, Kyron was in his house, Kaine being custodial parent, that Kaine put Desiree first in all of Kyron's welfare decisions. That he actually spoke to Desiree on the phone in front of Terri  - making Terri even more " a hot mess" that she/TH had Kyron on a day to day basis, was his primary Mom figure. And yet she could never " Be " Desiree who was 4 hours away - who only saw Kyron on the weekends. Do you see a grudge being built for many years ? I do.   Terri feeling her place of educator, having a masters degree in teaching, education and yet she still was left on the curb by Kaine ..when it came to Kyron's welfare. That is why Terri was so " over the top " with Kyron..trying to prove to Kaine that she was to be first in Kyron's life/education - to the point it was obsession with her.  I doubt she was that obsessive with James. She had no one to fight with for his eduction.
Terri has issues. What little is known of her I can see it, It is not in her interest to be a
 " Step" Mom. It is in her interest to be 100 percent in control as MOM.  She felt that she was being berated some how when it came to Kyron. And instead of dealing with it, and understanding Desiree's position - she TH took it out on Kyron. Him taking the brunt of the disconnect between herself and Kaine. That she was no matter how she tried or worked with him -TH was defeated by Desiree and Kaine being his parents. That Terri could not go with the flow = yet found it (herself) being pin pointed as 2nd, 3rd in rank. Yet she made his food daily, washed his clothing, kept him etc .. practically 24/7. As if she was the babysitter.
This is not normal behavior of one who " marries " a Man, who is a Dad of a infant/toddler. She had to have known she married not only Kaine but Kyron was part of the package - and so was Desiree. I don't feel that Terri is one who shares " equally" in any scope. She was as a daughter raised to compete. To be the Winner no matter what. She was into Singular Sports - Discus Throw over Track .. she wanted to be placed within her own rank, even then. 
And I have a feeling that Desiree over-ranked her every day she was " Kyron's caretaker" not ever truly noted as Kyron's Mom.  She simply did not have the connection with Kyron as Desiree did.  And that made her angry and bitter - then when Kiara came along
( Her precious red headed daughter) She became even more segregated from Kyron. He truly was not her's. Not her son. She had Kiara and she made her the center of her life. Yet, Terri did not have the same stamina as she did when James was born. Kiara came with complications as all babies do.  She was cranky, not sleeping ??  Could it be that Kiara felt her own Mother's energy that it made Kiara - Kiara cranky? or did Terri see Kiara was part of Kaine, and that it was again His Fault? 
I wonder how much patience Terri had left over for Kyron, her focusing on Kiara. Knowing no matter what she did with Kyron it was 2nd place? So it's possible that Terri felt that Kyron was " not hers, but her responsibility" and she truly " Put up with him".  He was getting older and more talkative and seems she put more pressure on him than he deserved. "Her not using her Education on how a child's mind works in the transitional age of 7-8".  Kyron by nature attempting to establish some sort of independence.
She found it to be unruly behavior? Noting that she had her hands full with Kiara, lacking patience of Kyron, for his routine etc/she was responsible for.  Add her feeling the " HATE" for Kaine ( the MFH plot) - all at the same time. Would she be able to decipher Kyron from Kaine at this point? Honestly did she hate Kyron as much as she hated Kaine. That she felt that Kyron was a mutant of Kaine? She was being knocked out by both of them in her mindset? That she had resentment for both of them. When James was sent away - the energy had to have changed in the house. Because James KNEW his Mother as if she was HIM. He was removed. So Terri no longer had anyone to say " MOM what is wrong with you?".
James knew too much. I don't believe he was sent away for any reason other than - He knew Terri like the back of his hand.  And he would complicate her plans. Her affairs. He was old enough to speak UP and she didn't need him to do so. When you raise a child on your own primarily they tend to get to know you as a person. I think that James knew/knows Terri very well.  Something triggered Terri to move out of her relationship with Kaine. Kaine being the Male " logical brain" didn't see it forth coming. He found out too late. Him being outside and Terri being on Fire for months.  What was it though that made her SNAP that made Kyron the Victim of this relationship?  Who did she call in to aid her? As she called in Landscape Boy or Weed Puller as Rob once said -  to Kill Kaine?  What faulted her mission to off Kaine? She fell out after the fact? thinking it would look too obvious? so she then went on to another scheme that would be a kidnapping? a Kyron missing ?  Who was in her cross hairs next to Kaine that would cut Kaine off at his knees ? Kyron ! 
Why though did she hate Kaine so much to want to have him Killed? what did he do that was so heinous that she had so much hate/rage built up that she wanted him offed?
It is said that she met Kaine at a restaurant, and they exchanged phone numbers. Then started dating June 2002. He not being divorced yet from Desiree.  Desiree being pregnant with Kyron at the time, Kyron born 9/2002.  ( who does that? T or K ? )
All started from falsehood and grounds of uncertainty, he was still married/living with Desiree her with a pregnant belly bigger than Buddah, a divorce pending/his wife about to give birth - and yet Terri and Kaine developed a relationship. NICE. They were not in a relationship they were " Friends with benefits" as far as I see it. HOW could Kaine call Terri his significant other over Desiree at this time? Not possible. No matter where or how you slice it - Desiree has always been Kaine's priority over Terri. Because Terri became pregnant and had Kiara - its not the same relationship that Desiree/Kaine had for years. Kiara is his daughter and he will do right by her. Terri though will never be Desiree in Kaines Mind - Not in Respect, Nor as a Mother. He failed Desiree miserably, He owes her. Terri came into the picture as his " twinkee" and she will always be just that to him. She was a distraction from his reality and he used her and moved her into his life - married her - and so it is. Kiara being the oops, that put Terri over the top. I think that Kiara woke Terri up, that it was another obstacle for Terri to overcome. Not Kiara herself, but It made Terri feel even more smothered.   Once Terri felt she was going to have to raise yet another child alone - she Snapped. She had to make plans in efforts to gain Money, again.  So she took it out on Kyron. Somehow in some sick way, she made this scheme that I think went much further than even her own mind could imagine.
 I think Terri is relieved that Kaine has Kiara in his custody - because Terri is a now a Squirrel without the Nut. Desiree still wins in the end ~ she is the one who has lost over and over and over - never though to compromise. 

For Desiree 
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/EFpselj85fw?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/EFpselj85fw?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.