March 29, 2024, 03:35:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #25 8/28/10 - 8/31/10  (Read 271909 times)
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #940 on: August 31, 2010, 10:34:15 AM »

oops! got in your box!  sorry! 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #941 on: August 31, 2010, 10:46:49 AM »

oops! got in your box!  sorry! 

Haha. No problem. And I guess I could have explained better the first time. I'm still on my first pot of coffee.

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #942 on: August 31, 2010, 10:58:03 AM »

I have found this and other info on Ancestry.com will continue my search and building of the family tree.

Name:     Elisa A Kerr
[Elisa A Keir]
Home in 1920:    Aurora, Marion, Oregon
Estimated birth year:    abt 1875
Birthplace:    Oregon
Relation to Head of House:    Self (Head)
[Head]
Father's Birth Place:    Belgium
Mother's Birth Place:    United States
[United States of America]
Marital Status:    Widowed
[Widow]
Race:    White
Sex:    Female
Home owned:    Rent
Able to read:    Yes
Able to Write:    Yes
Neighbors:    View others on page
Household Members:    
Name    Age
Elisa A Kerr    45
Lorene B Kerr    19
Helen M Kerr    13
John R Kerr    5

View
Original
Record

View original image
View blank fo

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #943 on: August 31, 2010, 11:16:16 AM »

nicubird You were right about the name gibson! Karen has a daughter in law with the last name Gibson! 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #944 on: August 31, 2010, 11:25:15 AM »

I just had a wild thought and it is more than likely nothing, but, is there any way to see if the LS could be connected to FOP in any way, shape, or form? There are so many strange connections in this case, maybe I'm just looking for another.

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #945 on: August 31, 2010, 11:25:37 AM »

nicubird You were right about the name gibson! Karen has a daughter in law with the last name Gibson! 

Good Morning Monkeys! Sassi, this is making me dizzy... 

If you need information from DD's site, I still have access. I can be reached using my user name here with a hotmail addy.

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #946 on: August 31, 2010, 11:31:50 AM »

Is this the Neal Mulligan on THSP?  He changed his FB profile pic to a younger guy on there.  It was a guy about 50 at first.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=we...http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=38&ved=0CDIQFjAHOB4&url=http%3A%2F%2Fshine.yahoo.com%2Ftopic%2Fadult%2Bdating%2Bin%2Bmacclesfield%2Bnc%2F&ei=Ip18TJn6JoTjnAeXkuicCw&usg=AFQjCNFlsNuClPmjhIMSDfXk

Adult+dating+in+macclesfield+nc on Shine
By Neal Mulligan, on Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:58pm PDT ... topicadult dating in brownstown indiana, sex toys vac-u-lock strap penet, sex partner in aurora, ...
shine.yahoo.com/topic/adult+dating+in+macclesfield+nc/ - Cached

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #947 on: August 31, 2010, 11:32:31 AM »

If you need information from DD's site, I still have access. I can be reached using my user name here with a hotmail addy.

nicubird Ya. skye and I have been exchanging emails back and forth. Can you see in the who's who area if they started or have anything on Karen. I can't remember if they have a search function, but maybe put her name in there to lessen the search time.

Thanks so much! 

O/T I have such a bad sore throat. Does any Monkey have a banana lozenge? 

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #948 on: August 31, 2010, 11:33:32 AM »

He has his own blog on there that you can subscribe to for free!  Who would like to do it? Monkey Devil!
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #949 on: August 31, 2010, 11:36:03 AM »

nicubird Ya. skye and I have been exchanging emails back and forth. Can you see in the who's who area if they started or have anything on Karen. I can't remember if they have a search function, but maybe put her name in there to lessen the search time.

I have no idea where you are going with your research, but there is a Melyssa Gibson that posts on THSP

Thanks so much! 

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #950 on: August 31, 2010, 11:36:59 AM »

He has his own blog on there that you can subscribe to for free!  Who would like to do it? Monkey Devil!

ewwww. No way Jose! 

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #951 on: August 31, 2010, 11:37:02 AM »

OOPS.  Box post.  There is a Melyssa Gibson that posts on THSP
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #952 on: August 31, 2010, 11:37:52 AM »

Do you have a link to her FB?

I have no idea where you are going with your research, but there is a Melyssa Gibson that posts on THSP

Thanks so much! 

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #953 on: August 31, 2010, 11:38:31 AM »

OOPS.  Box post.  There is a Melyssa Gibson that posts on THSP

Oops! I did too! 

gmaw
Scared Monkey

« Reply #954 on: August 31, 2010, 11:42:41 AM »

does any nice monkey have a "FREE" (a REAL free one - not one that tells you "YES!! we have this info CLICK HERE" then they want your moneys  ) criminal background search thingy they are willing to share  Monkey Devil! I'll gladly share some cookies on next tuesday! 

Sorry, but I'm just butting in where I can because this is all new to me and I don't know how to play. I want to know why, when and to whom Kyron said his stepmother is dead. This is driving me crazy ! Also, I'd like to thank all of you guys for being courteous and respectful toward one another and me, of course. Some on other forums are just MEAN!
      Thanks !

I think this info came from Harry Oakes who said a parent had told him that. He also said the parent had talked to LE.
                     T
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #955 on: August 31, 2010, 11:43:58 AM »

One of Karens Blogs.  http://www.myspace.com/strbcksmama/blog

Saturday, October 28, 2006

What's your life worth?
Current mood:  indescribable

So I've now found out just how valuable my life really is. Not that anyone's opinion REALLY matters, but at least it's interesting to find out what people think, right? So, if I go missing anytime soon, everyone will know who to start asking questions of, OK?? 

Bruso Divorce - Comments on Judgment

Chris,

I think we are extremely close at wrapping this up. I did have some follow up comments and/or questions:

1) Most of my questions fall under the category of 'what if Karen should die…'. For example, I am not sure what is going to happen with the house. Regardless of her intentions, what if she should die before the house is sold or refinanced or some other approach to remove my name from the mortgages?

2) In addition, I am concerned with the language of the judgment that specifically says that "Spousal support shall be paid monthly until it ends in accordance with the terms of this judgment, or the death of either party".

3) Early in the process I was sent some documents that said not to make any changes to life insurance policies and/or beneficiaries. I am not sure, but I believe Karen has cancelled or modified her life insurance policy so that I would not receive anything upon her death. I want to avoid delaying the divorce process by forcing her to reinstitute a life insurance policy. However, I think I am putting myself in precarious financial risk by not having some sort of protection. I would be willing to purchase and pay for a $40,000 policy on her. Is this something I can do without her involvement? What about some sort of mortgage insurance?

4) On Page 5, Section 6 Transfer of Title, does this apply to the deed and mortgage on the Boundary house? Can you elaborate on this? I don't know how Karen would be able to sell or refinance the house within 30 days.

5) I am still confused on the 90 day waiting period. Does this apply to us?

Please call me on Monday 10/30 anytime after 11AM.

Thanks

Mark Bruso

gmaw
Scared Monkey

« Reply #956 on: August 31, 2010, 11:46:24 AM »

does any nice monkey have a "FREE" (a REAL free one - not one that tells you "YES!! we have this info CLICK HERE" then they want your moneys  ) criminal background search thingy they are willing to share  Monkey Devil! I'll gladly share some cookies on next tuesday! 

Sorry, but I'm just butting in where I can because this is all new to me and I don't know how to play. I want to know why, when and to whom Kyron said his stepmother is dead. This is driving me crazy ! Also, I'd like to thank all of you guys for being courteous and respectful toward one another and me, of course. Some on other forums are just MEAN!

I think this info came from Harry Oakes who said a parent had told him that. He also said the parent had talked to LE.
       Thanks !
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #957 on: August 31, 2010, 11:46:25 AM »

I have found this and other info on Ancestry.com will continue my search and building of the family tree.

Name:     Elisa A Kerr
[Elisa A Keir]
Home in 1920:    Aurora, Marion, Oregon
Estimated birth year:    abt 1875
Birthplace:    Oregon
Relation to Head of House:    Self (Head)
[Head]
Father's Birth Place:    Belgium
Mother's Birth Place:    United States
[United States of America]
Marital Status:    Widowed
[Widow]
Race:    White
Sex:    Female
Home owned:    Rent
Able to read:    Yes
Able to Write:    Yes
Neighbors:    View others on page
Household Members:    
Name    Age
Elisa A Kerr    45
Lorene B Kerr    19
Helen M Kerr    13
John R Kerr    5

View
Original
Record

View original image
View blank fo

I thought someone wanted info on John Kerr. Am I wasting my time on him?

Got to run feed the furkids and work on the BB's again.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #958 on: August 31, 2010, 11:53:18 AM »

Terri’s inconsistencies:  (bbm)

“They are blaming me in the blogs. I just want to scream,” she wrote in one e-mail to a KATU News source ..."

“..."The teacher thought I said I was going to take Kyron with Kitty for a doctor’s appt.,” she wrote on June 5, 2010. “I said I was going to look at other exhibits - how do you mess that up? His coat and backpack were still at school. I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man ‘chaperone’ and 2 girls after I left. There were no men on the chaperone list. That and it was highly chaotic - had to been 300 people running around - no coordination”   Didn’t Terri tell Le she had waved goodbye and watched him walk to his class at 8:45?  What was Terri doing for 15 minutes then? All the while, where is her daughter?  What happened to the dr. appt.?  The school looked pretty empty at the time of the photo of Kyron and his friend in front of their projects. Had the busses arrived yet?
"...“I have a receipt showing I was checking out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn't have at the first FM. Then I was trying to get Kitty to sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20. Out at 12:20. Home at 12:45. Kaine home at 2. Bus at 3:30. That was my day - they keep asking me. Now on my 5th interview with them "            A few minutes appears to be more like almost two hours, the time DeDe was also reported to have been missing from her job.

The teacher thought I said I was going to take Kyron with Kitty for a doctor’s appt.,” she wrote on June 5, 2010. “I said I was going to look at other exhibits - how do you mess that up?
That’s not consistent with what Terri told her friend JF. In the statement from JF, she said Terri talked to the teacher who was new and hard of hearing that she was taking Kyron for a dr. appt., and the teacher got the days confused.

So which is it Terri? Why the inconsistencies?  Why in your emails no concern for Kyron? Not once does she mention oh poor Kyron where is he, he must be scared and worried. Everyone says she raised him since infancy, well I ask them where is her concern for this little boy? No concern because she already knows the answer!

Keeping in mind that all people are innocent until proven guilty I offer the following real life example of why she may have not mentioned Kyron's whereabouts;

Many years ago I was involved in a search for a missing person who had presumably been abducted and murdered.  While everyone was looking high and lo, the person thought responsible for this horrific crime was at his home.  Police came to search his home and while they were searching HE FELL ASLEEP.

During the revealing details we learned from trained sources that if you had 10 people and one of them was guilty and you put them all in a cell, told them they had been charged with murder, NINE of them would be crawling the walls all day, crying, distraught and what have you, the guilty person more often than not would be resting or sleeping.

What we learned from that was the REASON they would be resting or sleeping is because their brain already knew the truth.  After reading the about post I'm seriously wondering WHY wouldn't she make statements about where is KYRON?  THE SCARY PART is that if you look at all those photos of Terri and Kyron she appears to be a normal, caring person and if she in fact did something to Kryon then she's scarier than anyone I have ever seen.
I hear what you are saying and yes that would make someonethat appears to be loving and caring scary. Point in case is that Casey looked like a normal loving mother and and so did Susan Smith in her photos with her family. I guess I could use the old cliche` never judge a book by it's cover. By the way great points and insight.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #959 on: August 31, 2010, 11:56:52 AM »

One of Karens Blogs.  http://www.myspace.com/strbcksmama/blog

Saturday, October 28, 2006

What's your life worth?
Current mood:  indescribable

So I've now found out just how valuable my life really is. Not that anyone's opinion REALLY matters, but at least it's interesting to find out what people think, right? So, if I go missing anytime soon, everyone will know who to start asking questions of, OK?? 

I wonder if Terri got some good advice from Karen on this?
Bruso Divorce - Comments on Judgment

Chris,

I think we are extremely close at wrapping this up. I did have some follow up comments and/or questions:

1) Most of my questions fall under the category of 'what if Karen should die…'. For example, I am not sure what is going to happen with the house. Regardless of her intentions, what if she should die before the house is sold or refinanced or some other approach to remove my name from the mortgages?

2) In addition, I am concerned with the language of the judgment that specifically says that "Spousal support shall be paid monthly until it ends in accordance with the terms of this judgment, or the death of either party".

3) Early in the process I was sent some documents that said not to make any changes to life insurance policies and/or beneficiaries. I am not sure, but I believe Karen has cancelled or modified her life insurance policy so that I would not receive anything upon her death. I want to avoid delaying the divorce process by forcing her to reinstitute a life insurance policy. However, I think I am putting myself in precarious financial risk by not having some sort of protection. I would be willing to purchase and pay for a $40,000 policy on her. Is this something I can do without her involvement? What about some sort of mortgage insurance?

4) On Page 5, Section 6 Transfer of Title, does this apply to the deed and mortgage on the Boundary house? Can you elaborate on this? I don't know how Karen would be able to sell or refinance the house within 30 days.

5) I am still confused on the 90 day waiting period. Does this apply to us?

Please call me on Monday 10/30 anytime after 11AM.

Thanks

Mark Bruso

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.