March 29, 2024, 08:56:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #25 8/28/10 - 8/31/10  (Read 271918 times)
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #960 on: August 31, 2010, 12:02:14 PM »

I tired not to get in the box so hard, but it didn't work.  I wonder if Karen gave Terri some good ideas?

I have noticed that she takes ideas that may not be her's and uses them for herself. 

For example, on her Linked, she said that she worked with children with Prader Will's.  That is an extremely rare disorder.  I found it interesting that Dede in her blog said that she had a relative with Prader Willi's.

I have no way of knowing this, but on her FB,, she talked about some cousin that was black.  When her FB was open, I could not find a single person that could be that cousin.  Yet Desi has some relatives that are black in the area of California that Terri referred to onher FB.

I think she takes others ideas or whatever, and makes them her own.

I really feel that Karen may have been an "inspiration".

I am awed with monky research and ideas!!!!!

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #961 on: August 31, 2010, 12:04:23 PM »

I am still interested on Neal Mulligan on THSP.  He may be the one with the sex blog I posted above, but he is also listed on about page 6 on here

http://www.natl-cursillo.org/indy/voice/v0503.pdf

Is he leading some kind of double llife as well?

His comments on THSP seem suggestive to me.
gmaw
Scared Monkey

« Reply #962 on: August 31, 2010, 12:05:59 PM »

does any nice monkey have a "FREE" (a REAL free one - not one that tells you "YES!! we have this info CLICK HERE" then they want your moneys  ) criminal background search thingy they are willing to share  Monkey Devil! I'll gladly share some cookies on next tuesday! 

Sorry, but I'm just butting in where I can because this is all new to me and I don't know how to play. I want to know why, when and to whom Kyron said his stepmother is dead. This is driving me crazy ! Also, I'd like to thank all of you guys for being courteous and respectful toward one another and me, of course. Some on other forums are just MEAN!

I think this info came from Harry Oakes who said a parent had told him that. He also said the parent had talked to LE.

gmaw, it was a question from on of the Monkeys to Harry. He confirmed that a parent had personally stated that to him.
            Thanks !
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #963 on: August 31, 2010, 12:09:15 PM »

I tired not to get in the box so hard, but it didn't work.  I wonder if Karen gave Terri some good ideas?

I have noticed that she takes ideas that may not be her's and uses them for herself. 

For example, on her Linked, she said that she worked with children with Prader Will's.  That is an extremely rare disorder.  I found it interesting that Dede in her blog said that she had a relative with Prader Willi's.

I have no way of knowing this, but on her FB,, she talked about some cousin that was black.  When her FB was open, I could not find a single person that could be that cousin.  Yet Desi has some relatives that are black in the area of California that Terri referred to onher FB.

I think she takes others ideas or whatever, and makes them her own.

I really feel that Karen may have been an "inspiration".

I am awed with monky research and ideas!!!!!

That's a very good possibility hellokitty! 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: August 31, 2010, 12:36:57 PM »

Whoa pfaubush!    Who's Tony Phipps? Did I miss something?

Tnmuse asked me to look him up. He looks eirilly (sp?) similar to a guy they are looking for in TN in a missing persons case of a 14yo girl. He is a homeless *cough*man*cough* that was recently arrested for trying to grab a St. Helens boy. I need to go back and see if he has any ties to TN, too.

but but what does this have to do with Kyron? This thread is for Kyron. Please don't be offended, but if it has something to do with a missing child in TN, then maybe Tnmuse should start a thread for that missing child.    an angelic monkey

I would like to see that happen too. I was researching the case of the missing McDaniel girl a bit last night. I saw more current videos regarding new information on the case. I saw an article that had comments from the GrandMother and a video of one of her friends speaking out. I wonder if there are any videos or articles that include any of her other family members?
(Tnmuse if you start up a thread on this case I will participate in sluething with you.)

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: August 31, 2010, 12:43:13 PM »

In regards to this Tony Phipps guy,
There is so much going on all over the place it seems that it is easy to become distracted. As far as I know there hasn't been any connection between this guy and little Kyron's disappearance. I can see why LE is looking into the possibility. Clearly this guy is a pedo and with his recent actions against another student near a school, LE has to make for sure that he isn't involved.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: August 31, 2010, 12:50:22 PM »

nicubird You were right about the name gibson! Karen has a daughter in law with the last name Gibson! 

Dang ya'll are good! "Monkey's Rule!!!"
Just sayin!

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #967 on: August 31, 2010, 12:52:56 PM »

Klaas Can we start a new thread early so new posts don't get lost?  an angelic monkey

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: August 31, 2010, 12:54:28 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys

I have been preoccupied the past couple of days but ... have been keeping up with the insights, research and articles posted on this thread.  Thanks so much.

We are off to catch the ferry to Vancouver Island for a few days to visit eldest son, DIL and our beautiful grandson who is almost 4 years old.  My arms are aching to hold him but ... I have to tread softly.  The little guy is a "quick" hugger.

I will be checking into the forum to read but will not post while I am gone.  There are only laptops in that household and ... I hate laptops.  Anyways ... the more time I spend on the computer is less time with grandson.

Kyron ... where are you?

Bye for now.

Janet
9:55 AM PT 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: August 31, 2010, 12:56:01 PM »

Klaas Can we start a new thread early so new posts don't get lost?  an angelic monkey

If you are referring to thing pertinent to the Kyron case we are about ready to go to a new thread now.  We change on page 50 unless the moderator or me are not going to be around and we need to change sooner.

BUT, if you are going to discuss someone that has nothing to do with Kyron but a case in TN you need to start a new thread topic in the appropriate forum (Crimes, Missing Persons, etc).
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: August 31, 2010, 12:57:18 PM »

Have a great time Janet!
(Jr Monkey's are all quick like that though huh?) HA HA HA!

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #971 on: August 31, 2010, 12:58:38 PM »

If you are referring to thing pertinent to the Kyron case we are about ready to go to a new thread now.  We change on page 50 unless the moderator or me are not going to be around and we need to change sooner.

BUT, if you are going to discuss someone that has nothing to do with Kyron but a case in TN you need to start a new thread topic in the appropriate forum (Crimes, Missing Persons, etc).

I'n not discussing the TN case Klaas. I believe I already suggested that they start a new thread. I'm all about Kyron. Anyway, I'll just wait.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #972 on: August 31, 2010, 12:59:33 PM »

Need a break. BBL 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: August 31, 2010, 01:02:16 PM »

IMO, posters get their feeling hurt way to easy.  This isn't about any of us, it's about Kyron.  Everyone will not agree on everything and everything said is not a direct insult to others.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: August 31, 2010, 01:03:32 PM »

Please move to Kyron #26

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8448.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.