April 26, 2024, 03:21:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It worries me.... and this is why  (Read 33327 times)
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #80 on: March 18, 2007, 10:12:40 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Sam I am glad you posted and hope you will more often please.

Yes you said it better than I did, this could be the economy terrorists way to great damage with small bucks - thank you.

United States Backed Leaders Of The Past ................

Sadaam Hussein- Iraq
General Noriega- Panama
General Pinochet- Chile
Osama Bin-Ladin- Al-Qaeda
Fernando Marcos- Phillipines
Shah Of Iran

The U.S Should PICK Better Leaders AS Friends ...........

Cool

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: March 18, 2007, 12:58:43 PM »

Widget you forgot to add Castro. LOL We also supported him and his rebels originally. Or at least the movie star community did.

Now with that said, I still believe in the goodness of people. That means no one group of people is all bad. Saddan Husein was bad. Castro also has not been a great person as it turns out. He took Cuba from 1 dictater to another. When we were stationed at Gitmo ( 1969-1971) There were still Cubans who would swim to get to the land of Gitmo and then walk through minefields to try to escape from his tyranny.Some of them made it others did not. I do not know about now but I do know they still try to make it to Florida by way of boats.

With all the hoopla about us getting out of Iraq from the media etc. I wonder what the opinion of the displaced Iraq folks in this country as well as other countries is. Do they think it would be a good thing for us to just up and leave Iraq for it to become a killing field like Vietnam and Cambodia? I am not sure anyone has asked their opinion. I wonder how many of them were at the protest? To many questions, not enough answers.

Just a swinging with the tribe
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: March 18, 2007, 01:07:57 PM »

Sam, that's a good question, we never do hear transplanted Iraqi's speak to that.

Trump states we just need to pull out and let them kill one another, he also said Saddam was a cakewalk compared to the next dictator to rule Iraq. My fave thing he said was more how he said it, he said "I allow injured vets returning from Iraq to come to my golf course at Mar-a-lago and I'm tired of seeing men without arms and legs we need to stop this..."

he allows them? Not he "invites" them or anything more kind toward these veterans. Now if you had lost an arm or a leg, wouldn't you choose to go play golf? How insensitive of Trump but then again, that's one reason he bothers me so much, he gives arrogant potty mouth new meaning daily.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: March 18, 2007, 01:37:12 PM »

Sam, that's a good question, we never do hear transplanted Iraqi's speak to that.

Trump states we just need to pull out and let them kill one another, he also said Saddam was a cakewalk compared to the next dictator to rule Iraq. My fave thing he said was more how he said it, he said "I allow injured vets returning from Iraq to come to my golf course at Mar-a-lago and I'm tired of seeing men without arms and legs we need to stop this..."

he allows them? Not he "invites" them or anything more kind toward these veterans. Now if you had lost an arm or a leg, wouldn't you choose to go play golf? How insensitive of Trump but then again, that's one reason he bothers me so much, he gives arrogant potty mouth new meaning daily.

Trump can be so abrasive at times.
btw, I STILL think he looks like a blowfish. Shocked
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #84 on: March 18, 2007, 02:23:31 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Widget you forgot to add Castro. LOL We also supported him and his rebels originally. Or at least the movie star community did.

Now with that said, I still believe in the goodness of people. That means no one group of people is all bad. Saddan Husein was bad. Castro also has not been a great person as it turns out. He took Cuba from 1 dictater to another. When we were stationed at Gitmo ( 1969-1971) There were still Cubans who would swim to get to the land of Gitmo and then walk through minefields to try to escape from his tyranny.Some of them made it others did not. I do not know about now but I do know they still try to make it to Florida by way of boats.

With all the hoopla about us getting out of Iraq from the media etc. I wonder what the opinion of the displaced Iraq folks in this country as well as other countries is. Do they think it would be a good thing for us to just up and leave Iraq for it to become a killing field like Vietnam and Cambodia? I am not sure anyone has asked their opinion. I wonder how many of them were at the protest? To many questions, not enough answers.

We Made Our Bed ....Now We Have To Lie In It ...............

Same As Viet-Nam.........Nothing Different After 40 Years ...........

400,000 Dead ...........Probably A Million Wounded ..........

Hadley Said Today That Bush Stated Awhile Back That The US Would

Bring The War To The Terrorists & That Is The Reason We Are Fighting

IN The Streets Of Iraq........I Say Hold On One Second There .........

The U.S. Government Had Their Fields To Battle The Al-Qaeda In

Afghanistan But Choose To War Against Iraq .....Great Place To Due Battle

With Little Or No Colateral Damage But The U.S. Bush Led War Mongers,

Choose To Embroil The Whole Region In War .....

BUSH HAS A HANDS OFF BIN-LADIN LAW IN AFFECT .......

THE SAUDIS HAVE TOLD THE BUSHS THE BIN-LADINS ARE OFF LIMITS..

Now With IRAQ Out Of The Picture The New Loose Canon In The Region

IRAN Has No One To Stop Their Military Buildup Except The Good Ole

USA........ Who Will Protect The Saudis, The Kuwaitis, The Dubaiians..

THE BUSHS THATS WHO ..................

Cool

Malcolm X ..........
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #85 on: March 18, 2007, 02:25:43 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"

Trump can be so abrasive at times.
btw, I STILL think he looks like a blowfish. Shocked

Truth Is Abrasive At Times ...............

Cool

Malcolm X ..........
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: March 18, 2007, 04:24:52 PM »

I know a few on wall street in large roles with premier firms who would argue with you that oletrumpbuiltuponhouseofcards has ever told the unvarnished truth.

but you did make me laugh for I don't know how you wrote that one with a straight face

I continue to stand with the girl.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: March 20, 2007, 06:50:40 PM »

This was posted by Buckeye on the Natalee forum. I thought it would be a good one for here as well.

Buckeye

Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:29 pm    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not as O/T as it would appear:

Sad but true.....

Obituary of the late Mr Common Sense

Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape. He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as:

Knowing when to come in out of the rain;
Why the early bird gets the worm;
Life isn't always fair;and Maybe it was my fault.

Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children, are in charge).

His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6 -year- old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.

Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children. It declined even further when schools were required to get parental consent to administer Tylenol, sun lotion or a band-aid to a student; but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.

Common Sense lost the will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband; churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims.
Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault.

Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement. Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents, Truth and Trust; his wife, Discretion; his daughter, Responsibility; and his son, Reason.

He is survived by his 3 stepbrothers; I Know My Rights, Someone Else Is To Blame, and I'm A Victim.

Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone.

Just a swinging with the tribe
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: March 20, 2007, 10:12:44 PM »

Sam,

Excellent post. Very fascination. Very few people have common sense. When I was 16, my uncle (the intelligent attorney who worked for Lockheed) told me that I was the only one in the whole large family who had the common sense of my grandmother.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #89 on: March 21, 2007, 06:24:23 AM »

Quote from: "Sam"
This was posted by Buckeye on the Natalee forum. I thought it would be a good one for here as well.

Buckeye

Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:29 pm    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not as O/T as it would appear:

Sad but true.....

Obituary of the late Mr Common Sense

Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape. He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as:

Knowing when to come in out of the rain;
Why the early bird gets the worm;
Life isn't always fair;and Maybe it was my fault.

Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children, are in charge).

His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6 -year- old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.

Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children. It declined even further when schools were required to get parental consent to administer Tylenol, sun lotion or a band-aid to a student; but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.

Common Sense lost the will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband; churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims.
Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault.

Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement. Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents, Truth and Trust; his wife, Discretion; his daughter, Responsibility; and his son, Reason.

He is survived by his 3 stepbrothers; I Know My Rights, Someone Else Is To Blame, and I'm A Victim.

Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone.

Wonderful Post and sadly enough, so true.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: March 22, 2007, 11:22:57 PM »

Straight from the horse's mouth, sotaspeak.

http://powerlineblog.com/archives/016745.php

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: March 22, 2007, 11:26:12 PM »

Widget,
The lowest sustained jobless rate in decades despite 9-11 and Katrina is not an economy "just on paper" and your claim that China was going to crash our economy is just not factual.  They hold 3% only.  I think we could take a hit of that magnitude.

Sure things could be better but they always could.  And this is the best the economy has been in many years so I say give credit where it is due.

And of course nothing lasts forever and things happen that effect the economy in a negative manner.  But it is by far and away the envy of the world right now and nothing you say can change that fact.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: March 22, 2007, 11:35:48 PM »

From Monsters and Critics.com

Middle East Features
From Muslim hordes to atom bomb
By Joshua Brilliant
Feb 2, 2007, 21:30 GMT

TEL AVIV, Israel (UPI) -- For the third time in its history, Islam is trying to bring 'the true faith' to the rest of the world. However, this time is particularly dangerous, according to one of the world`s leading authorities on Muslim history.

In a series of lectures at Israeli academic institutions, Princeton University Professor Bernard Lewis talked of the widespread Muslim-Shiite belief that time has come for a final global struggle between the forces of good and the forces of evil.
'The fact that some of the societies are acquiring, or will soon acquire ... weapons of destructive power beyond Hitler`s wildest dreams ... is something that we should be very concerned about,' he said.
Muslim believers consider themselves 'the fortunate recipients of God`s final message to humanity and it is their duty not to keep is selfishly to themselves ... (but) to bring it to the rest of mankind,' Lewis noted.

In their first attempt to do so, they emerged from the Arabian Peninsula and conquered vast territories from Iran across North Africa to Spain, Portugal and parts of Italy. Converts conquered Russian lands and established an Islamic regime in Eastern Europe. There are even reports of an Arab raid into Switzerland. But that attempt to conquer Europe failed, and the Crusaders recovered the Christian holy places in Jerusalem.

In the second round, the Ottoman Turks crossed southeastern Europe and reached Vienna. Twice they tried to capture it and failed. Western imperialism halted and reversed the Ottoman push.

The current, third invasion, is not done by armed conquest or with migrating hordes, but by a combination of migration, demography, 'self denigration and self abasement, totally apologetic,' Lewis said.

Nevertheless, it arouses a fair and very alarming possibility that it could lead to a long, dreary race war between different communities in Europe.

Signs of it are already visible in the form of neo-Fascist racist movements. If that 'is going to be the only response of Europe, apart from self-abasement, the outlook is grim,' he predicted.

Meanwhile, among Muslims there is a competition over who should lead their cause. This is one of the keys to understand the present situation, Lewis continued.

On the one hand stand Osama bin Laden and his movement. He is a Saudi-Wahabi; in other words an ultra-conservative puritan Sunni-Muslim. The Saudi establishment considers him a rebel but they all belong to the same branch of Islam.

And then there are Muslim Shiites. They assumed a modern form and new vigor since the Iranian Islamic revolution of 1978.

Past friction, for example between the Ottoman Empire and Iran, was due to a rivalry over influence, not over religion.

The current rivalry has acquired, 'a new acuteness ... It became more violent than in any time in the recorded history of Islam,' Lewis said.

The Iranian revolution is resonating far and wide. It represents a major threat to the West but also to the Sunni establishment. It has led some Sunni leaders to re-evaluate the situation in the Middle East and their attitude towards Israel.

Those leaders may dislike Israel and disapprove of it. However, they consider an uninterrupted line from Shiite Iran, across Iraq to Syria and Lebanon, and the large and growing Shiite populations around the coast of Arabia, to be 'a truly major threat.'

'There are signs of ... a willingness on the part of many in the Sunni world to put aside their hostilities to Israelis ... in order to deal with the greater, more immediate and more intimate danger,' he said. 'We may see shifts in the policies of some Arab governments at least comparable with the great shift in Egyptian policy,' when President Anwar Sadat opted for peace with Israel.

The leaders contemplating such a change are very cautious. One reason is that their populations have been indoctrinated with hatred of Israel for so long that it is difficult to change tunes.

There is another reason: Some uncertainty over how far they can trust the Israelis, Lewis said.

During the summer`s war against the Shiite Hezbollah in Lebanon, many Sunni Muslim governments discreetly cheered the Israelis, hoping they would finish the job. Some of them could hardly conceal their disappointment that Israel failed to do so, he said.

Western-style anti-Semitism of the crudest type, meanwhile, is spreading and occupying a central role in many Muslim countries. One finds it in textbooks, schoolbooks, and in university doctoral dissertations, he noted.

Lewis said Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad 'really believes ... (in) the apocalyptic message that he is bringing.' (Israeli experts noted that Ahmadinejad prepared a wide boulevard in Tehran for the return of the Mahdi who disappeared some 1,000 years ago.)

'Islam has a scenario for the end of time, a final global struggle between the forces of good, God, and his anointed, and the forces of evil,' Lewis argued.

With such beliefs, the strategy that prevented a nuclear war between the West and the Communist blocs, during the Cold War era, may not apply.

'Mutually assured destruction, which kept the peace during the Cold War, though both sides had nuclear weapons ... doesn`t work. It is not a deterrent. It is an inducement,' Lewis said.

http://news.monstersandcritics.com/middleeast/

Copyright 2007 by United Press International

© Copyright 2006,2007 by monstersandcritics.com.
This notice cannot be removed without permission.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: March 22, 2007, 11:47:36 PM »

Widget is not wrong; Do some reading
Who is David M. Walker?
http://www.gao.gov/cghome.htm
Fiscal Wake-up Tour?
http://www.gao.gov/special.pubs/longterm/wakeuptour.html
Foreign Owners of U.S Debt?
http://www.proliberty.com/*******/20060417.htm

China holds 6.5 % of US Debt accourding to CNN

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: March 22, 2007, 11:48:50 PM »

Return to the Article

February 02, 2007
Sleeper Cells in the United States and Canada
There is every reason to suspect that we will endure suicide missions by Islamist sleeper cells. They are already in place. They are waiting for the right time. I know this from experience.

I have worked over 15 years as a U.S. Federal Agent, a U.S. State Department Arabic linguist, and the first civilian Federal Agent deployed into Iraq at the start of Operation Iraqi Freedom in 2003.  Since returning from Iraq I have been involved in terrorism analysis, specifically the mindset of terrorists. During my extensive research on sleeper cells I have talked with hundreds of people from the Middle East from all walks of life, and have talked with Iraqi Government officials, Iraqi military, and Iraqi police officers.  In addition I have interviewed numerous counter-terrorism specialists in the U.S. and abroad.  In the last year alone I have trained over 4000 U.S. Law Enforcement officers in Basic Investigative Arabic and counter-terrorism. The conclusion of my research is the title of this article.

Before I departed for the Middle East in 2003 I had been assigned to Kirtland AFB, NM.  Kirtland has some of the best scientists in the world working on U.S. Government projects.  I had been working closely with these scientists who specialized in nuclear energy, directed energy, laser technology, bio-weapons and more.  I fully understand the impact if suicide bombers begin progressing from conventional explosives to unconventional methods.

The Middle East

In Jan 2003, I was assigned to Arar Air Base Saudi Arabia.  Arar is located near the border of Iraq. My mission was to interact with Saudi military officials in order to determine the support we could expect from the Saudi government, to determine if Iraqis were monitoring the activities of the U.S. forces at Arar, and to infiltrate the encampments of the Bedouin community (Saudis and Iraqis living in the desert of Arar). This involved leaving the relatively safe confines of Arar Air Base and driving to the Bedouin camps.  

It was most important the Saudis did not know we were leaving the compound because they had forbidden us to do so.  Four U.S. special Agents would use our ATV's and/or four wheel drive vehicles to conduct these missions. The Saudi Government had active spies collecting information pertaining to our troop strength, our weapons, and any other intelligence they could obtain. The Saudis were providing the intelligence to the Saudi Government, and we were very confident it was also being passed to Iraqi intelligence.  

During January 2003 and Feb 2003, Saudi Intelligence officers would boast that the American military was overreacting about Saddam Hussein's weapons of mass destruction.  Their bravery changed as we approached the invasion of Iraq in Mar 2003.  The high-ranking Saudi officers were scrambling to obtain gas masks and other protective equipment.  They knew their equipment was substandard and they wanted U.S.-made protective equipment.  We gave them some of ours.  The Saudi Intelligence officers were visibly frightened about a potential chemical, biological, or nuclear attack and expressed their fears.  This was my first confirmation Saddam Hussein still had WMD material and the capability to use them.  

The Saudis knew Saddam had WMD and would use them if he had the opportunity.

When I arrived in Nasiriyah, Iraq (after the start of war) my team and I immediately began interviewing (in the field) Iraqis from all walks of life to determine where the WMD sites were located.  At the beginning of the war Iraqis were very helpful and provided us exact locations and proof WMD was at certain locations (primarily southern Iraq because Saddam knew the UN Weapons Inspectors had seldom inspected any locations in this area).  They had always focused in northern Iraq.

Four primary suspected WMD sites were located.  We tried from April until July 2003 to have the Iraq Survey Group come and excavate these sites.  They advised us they did not have the manpower nor the heavy equipment needed to excavate the sites, which were underground bunkers (beneath waterways).  We were frustrated.  I have received information from various sources that the WMD I had attempted to have excavated was subsequently looted (after the war) and transferred to Syria.

While in Iraq we determined the following:

1. Russian activity in Iraq had been rampant several months prior to the war and up until the day before the invasion.

2. Iranians were infiltrating southern Iraq by the thousands and were preparing to assist insurgents in removing U.S. forces from Iraq.

3. We found numerous pieces of evidence indicating WMD were in Iraq before the war began and some were still in Iraq.

4. I and other agents were informed by Iraqis that a civil war would erupt and violence against U.S. forces would increase due to the Iranian and Russian influence.

All of this information was provided through intelligence channels, but was ignored. Today we are seeing the results of our intelligence being ignored in 2003.

Vulnerability at home

Upon returning from Iraq I left Federal Service to pursue a career educating U.S. law enforcement in the U.S.  I wrote a book titled "Arabic for law enforcement and military". During my lectures to local, county, and state law enforcement officers it was revealed the true first line defenders in the U.S. are not trained nor prepared to combat terrorism in the U.S. (through no fault of their own).  The local law enforcement agencies were not receiving adequate funds or assistance from the Federal Government to fight terrorism.  The majority advised they were supposed to be the first line defenders, but in actuality they did not even know what Al-Qaeda meant, and/or could not point out Iraq or Iran on a map. They had no Arabic language training.

I began conducting research and talking with experts from various fields and determined three significant facts that I corroborated by further research:

1. The terrorists groups such as Hezbollah, Hamas, and Al-Qaeda each had different leaders and to some degree operated in different ways, but they each had the same two goals (destroy Israel and destroy America and any country that supported either).

2.  Our nuclear research centers were very vulnerable to an attack and the potential for a suicide bomber using a dirty radiological bomb from these facilities was and is a high probability. Note: Vic Walter and Brian Ross of ABC News did an excellent report on the lack of security at these facilities. I received an enormous amount of information from individuals associated with Russian nuclear programs that there is nuclear material being sold on the black market and nuclear material is in the hands of Islamic Extremists.  

3. Terrorist sleeper cells are located primarily in North Carolina, Michigan, and Canada. The "sleepers" are prepared to conduct terrorist attacks within the U.S., and nuclear material is available to them. "Prepared" in this instance indicates they have the necessary tools to carry our their attacks and are prepared to die.

About nine months ago a lady from Morehead City, NC contacted me and asked for assistance because she had been ignored by the Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS), the FBI, and local law enforcement.  Her allegation: A group of people who were citizens of Lebanon was operating from NC and was involved in financially supporting Hezbollah.  The members were also befriending United States Marine Corps personnel (to include the Marine Corps Base Commander at Cherry Point USMC Base). The Lebanese citizens had free access to the Marine Corps base and had frequent parties with USMC members. She had ledgers; photographs of U.S. Marines with the Lebanese members, numerous passports (some falsified), duplicate drivers licenses, social security cards, and financial transactions log books both in Arabic and English. I obtained the information from her and conducted research.  I turned my information over to the NCSBI office.

Less than a week ago I met several citizens from the Middle East who are familiar with terrorist groups, their methodology, and more importantly the mindset of terrorists (specifically Al-Qaeda). They believe violence in Iraq will increase and the number of U.S. troops in Iraq is not a factor. The largest percentage of U.S. troops in Iraq are support troops and not combat troops. From the beginning of 2003 until now the number of troops who actually engage insurgents is actually less than 5% of all assigned troops in the region. Al-Qaeda now has a strong hold in Iraq and they will not let go. Terrorist operations are active in the U.S. and are being operated/financed in Michigan. U.S. citizens need to understand there are people trained and prepared to carry our suicide missions in the U.S. and nothing is off limits.  Churches, malls, and even the schools our children attend are not off limits to suicide bombers. It is only a relatively short time before the U.S. will begin seeing suicide terrorist missions.

I will continue to research terrorism related issues in the U.S. and Canada and will bring forward the results. My next project is to follow Dr. Paul William's investigation into McMaster University located in Canada. My initial research indicates terrorists are being educated here with the approval of some university administrators. I have contacted the university and informed them of this project and will give them an opportunity to respond to each piece developed during my research on terrorism at McMaster.  McMaster is not alone when it comes to nuclear reactors located on major university sites.  Nuclear reactors are located on a large number of major university campuses in the U.S. There locations are not classified and are described on the internet.

Children are the ones who suffer in wartime and I want to prevent any child from ever having to experience a terrorist attack.  

To assist me in my endeavors to uncover the truths behind terrorist cells in Canada and the U.S. contact me at pdgaubatz@yahoo.com or visit my website.
Page Printed from:

http://www.americanthinker.com/2007/02/sleeper_cells_in_the_united_st.html

at February 02, 2007 - 01:50:45 PM EST

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: March 22, 2007, 11:50:55 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
Widget is not wrong; Do some reading
Who is David M. Walker?
http://www.gao.gov/cghome.htm
Fiscal Wake-up Tour?
http://www.gao.gov/special.pubs/longterm/wakeuptour.html
Foreign Owners of U.S Debt?
http://www.proliberty.com/*******/20060417.htm

China holds 6.5 % of US Debt accourding to CNN

I beg your pardon, Leslie.  Who are you to tell me to do some reading???  I have and my sources at Investment Business Daily and other sources say 3 percent but even if it is 6% big whoop!

Keep your rude remarks to yourself, I have done nothing to justify your attack.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: March 23, 2007, 12:12:18 AM »

Bush and Cheney will be gone in less than two years.  Who are you going to attack then?

I do not support everything Bush does by far for I would close the borders immediately and place the military which I would double in size along the borders.

Both borders as the attempted attacks have always come from Canada and not Mexico as one would expect.  The problem with the open Mexican border is we don't know who or what is entering there.  Could be anybody and likely is.

Saddam had 1.77 tons of uranium which we removed and flew to an undisclosed location which would be Oak Ridge, TN, or the other place in California as they are the only two locations capable of handling this.  Why this is not made well known, I cannot imagine but it was sworn to by a scientist involved to Jack Cashill who has written extensively on this.  Rumor has it that it was the French who were behind his being able to obtain this so perhaps there is some favor being played out in exchange for French support at the UN or some such diplomatic game.  I don't  know what or why but if I were Bush, this would have been front page headlines.

Jack Cashill claims to have been in contact with one of the scientists involved personally.  He is a very reputable source and I have never read anything derogatory about him.  I trust him as a reliable source but we each have to make that kind of decision on our own.

The things "surrendered" so mysteriously and abruptly by Qaddafi of Libya were also likely Saddam's and thence his dropping them like a hot potato for the Colonel knew that eventually we would trace them to him so he just handed them right over.  It included a small amount of nuclear material as well as other assorted items classified as WMD.

The subject of this thread was the War on Terror and I am for fighting back at each and every turn instead of surrendering silently as Europe is doing because I like my way of life and love my country.  It has nothing to do with Bush or Cheney or Hallibiurton or any of the other liberal key hate words.  It's more about survival.

But just keep in mind that Bush is leaving and very soon.  There will be another person sitting in the Oval Office and I think you may be very surprised when they do little differently.

Maybe some of you ultra uber libs can tell me why there is no concern for getting our troops out of Bosnia which certainly did not attack us and did not violate the terms of a cease fire as Iraq did.

The invasion of Iraq was based on that violation of cease fire terms, giving legal reason with that alone, to put our big foot down in the middle of the troubled region and the source of the problem.  It is not based on country but religious belief which crosses all borders.

With our weakened military as the result of the Clinton gutting of it, we were not capable of a full scale invasion of Iran with their much larger military and equipment.  Well, we could have but the cost would have been much, much higher especially in loss of life, etc.

Afghanistan is a no man's land where it is impossible to wage any kind of military action.  See Russian experience there.  That is why bin Laden chose to hide there, the terrain and weather provide perfect cover and other than bombing it back to the stone age (or perhaps up to the stone age in the case of Afghanistan) the deployment of troops would be futile.

The big difference in Iraq and Vietnam is that these fully plan to follow us home whereas the Vietnamese had not such ambitions.

The UN official count on loss of life in Iraq is 50,000.  That Democrat writing in the British Lancet will not even reveal their method of collecting that ridiculous 400,000 number and they are the only ones saying that.  There are multiple sources who back the 50K number.  The loss of one life is tremendous but with the ten year war with Iran Saddam waged plus his own purges, that count is not much higher than a typical year under his regime.  Far more Kurds alone were killed in just plain genocide, something this country used to find highly objectionable before the liberals took over.  Now Realpolitik rules and there is nothing worth fighting for, not even our own survival.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: March 23, 2007, 12:39:06 AM »

Quote from: Leslie
It would be very nice and more honest to stick to facts and not present the latest propaganda of people with close ties to the Bush White House  
such as Dinesh D'Souza of the Hoover Institution.
http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/05/07/news/letter.php
http://rightweb.irc-online.org/profile/1479

Nonesuche wrote: "Anna, of all our posters here with a son working in national and international intelligence, I suspect if there were a huge subversive effort to hoodwink the entire US he might have found a way to alert you." and "my stating that Anna likely knows a helluva a lot more about our actually intelligence capabilities than any of us might ever know simply having a family member in that vocation" and "To learn from a family member about an industry doesn't require sharing coveted (coverted?) intelligence either."

I read that as: Anna has inside information, superior to the average person and her views should be given more credence, so when she discredits a TV program about 9/11, etc. we should really listen.
I don't think my interpretation is naive and I am confused about why you would respond  "I never implied Anna's son would be less than committed to the integrity of his position".  So what are you saying - it can't be both ways.  Maybe you mean that her son's silence concerning her opinions is tantamount to his approval or they communicate silently blink once for yes - twice for no.  

I am still trying to understand how "Join the army and see the world" is sexist.

Dinesh D'Souza explains it well:
The Lie That Bush Lied
http://www.thenation.com/doc/20031013/corn
http://www.iaea.org/

-------------

Dinesh Sousa is reviled by every conservative pundit on the internet which you would know if you ever read any of them.  He is not considered even a true conservative and many view him as more of a wolf in sheep's clothing.  He is NOT a voice of conservatism no matter what he claims.

How I communicate with my children is off limits to your smartassed remarks.  You don't even have to read my posts and I do so wish we had that ignore button back.  Maybe you and Widget could post on your own thread and leave the rest of us out of it if all you want to do is accuse the rest of us of lying all the time.

The point None was trying to make is that these organizations and bureaucracies are comprised of real people, ones known and related to actual posters.  They are not faceless Men in Black who would do anything and have no morals, etc.  They are our sons, husbands, brothers and most have an above average sense of patriotism to go into the line of work that they do.  They are not going to be a part of anything destructive to the country as some seem to suggest.  But of course, you chose to use that as an excuse to attack me because you don't like my politics.  Sorry about that but tough shit!  I don't care what you think.
You Canadians need to mind your own damned business as you have your hands full with your own country.  I cannot imagine have the sheer arrogance to presume to advise others on how their country should be run.  Not one person has ever posted the nasty things about your country that you do about this one but it sure isn't because it is a paradise on earth.  There are many negatives that could be said about Canada but you don't see people here attacking your country like this.

Why do you bother to read our lies?  Just ignore them!  Oh, and your article is a year old.  I read 3% just a couple of weeks ago.

Maybe you should take your own advice and read something current.

PERSONA NON GRATA

LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: March 23, 2007, 01:06:11 AM »

Widgie,

You are the only one amongst us Monkeys who understands the situation. You boil it all down and all that is left is the TRUTH.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: March 23, 2007, 02:12:54 AM »

Here you go, Leslie, something in your country to worry about.  Could e anybody behind those veils and could vote any number of times as different people.

Veiled Muslim women will be permitted to vote
2007-03-22 05:47:06

Muslim women wearing the niqab or burka - veils that hide the face entirely - will be allowed to vote in the Quebec elections, without showing their face. That's the directive from the Director general of elections, despite the fact it goes against the electoral law. Typically a voter is to present photo-I.D. But women wearing a full-face veil will have to either swear that they are who they say they are - or have an adult with them verifying their identity. But Sarah Elgazar, from the Canadian Council on American Islamic Relations, says it's an interesting directive, but not necessary. She says very few women wear niqabs or burkas in Quebec, adding they're used to having to reveal their faces at banks, for example, provided it's in front of a woman.

http://www.940news.com/local.php?news=5711
---------------------

How wonderfully the Canadians are accommodating their future masters!  And I also liked the recent ruling that no women could be stoned there PUBLICLY.  I really had to wonder if that meant it was OK if they were stoned as long as it was not public.  Not sure what that meant exactly but what an odd thing to have to rule on.

And note in the following the Canadian Muslim Congress.  Do all groups of immigrants get their own congress in Canada or what?  Is there a Mexican Canadian Congress or a Catholic Canadian Congress, one for each ethnic group?  
------------------------------
Quote:

March 22, 2007
Death threat lobbed at Muslim group promoting moderate beliefs
Yet another indication of why Islamic reform is so exceedingly difficult. The Muslim Canadian Congress has had this kind of problem before. From CBC News, with thanks to WriterMom:

A moderate Muslim group that called for a separation of religion and state in a recent documentary has received a pointed death threat.
The Muslim Canadian Congress received the message Tuesday morning. It was left on the Toronto telephone of secretary general Munir Pervaiz.

"I swear on 99 names of Allah, if you don't cease from your campaign of smearing Islam … I will slaughter you," the unidentified caller said.

Toronto police and its hate-crime unit are investigating.

The message was addressed to congress president Farzana Hassan and founder Tarek Fatah, and mentioned Allah's name three times in a row.

"It is scary," Pervaiz told CBC News on Wednesday.

"This is the first time that someone is really swearing in the name of God and it appears that person is taking an oath by announcing the name of God three times."

'Proves problem exists'

Pervaiz said the accusation of smearing Islam is a serious one, an offence that some Muslims believe is worthy of punishment.

The death threat comes after the Muslim Canadian Congress took part in a documentary that aired on CBC News on March 6. The piece examined the divides between secular and fundamental beliefs within the Canadian Muslim community.

The congress has been targeted for its moderate beliefs before, but never in such a direct fashion, Pervaiz said. Members have had their homes and cars damaged after sharing their opinions publicly.

"We want as many people to know that such a problem exists in Canada," Pervaiz said. "People thought we were exaggerating, but this now kind of confirms and proves the problem exists."

------------------

Guess we shouldn't expect too much from our neighbor to the north as they seem to be very busy accommodating the Muslims in their every demand.

---------------

Wednesday, March 21st, 2007...10:57 pm
CFS Islamophobia Report: Marxist-Islamist Speech Code Under Guise of Legitimacy
Jump to Comments
Well well well, sound the news alarms - the Canadian Federation of Students has completed its “Task Force on the Needs of Islamic Students”, and - surprise! - has concluded that Ontario Universities are hotbeds of “Islamophobia”. Its report calls on University administrators to use the Ontario Human Rights Commission to vigorously counter and prosecute violators of “Islamophobia”.

I’d love to spend the time to dissect this 56-page screed packed with anonymous anecdotes, red herrings, and orphan conclusions, but I have a business to run and a family to tend to. In the time I have, I would like to expose the untold story of this report - a report that is being promoted uncritically by mainstream media like the CBC. That is, this report was not created to give an unbiased look at the life of Muslim students on campus. It was created by Muslim activists and Marxist agitators with pre-existing agendas, looking to exploit white liberal guilt to further their goals of Islamic supremacy and anticapitalism.

When you see this report promoted as a legitimate action item by the Toronto Star, Globe & Mail, CBC, etc., consider who wrote it. Here are seven of the ten who ran the commission and prepared the report:

Sheikh Faisal Abdur-Razak, President of the Islamic Forum of Canada, who proudly boasts on his web site of having studied in Saudi Arabia from 1977-1986 at King Abdel-Aziz University in Jeddah, under scholars such as Sheikh Muhammad Qutb and other Wahabbi and Muslim Brotherhood teachers. Osama Bin Laden attended the same school in the late 1970s, and has identified Qutb as one of his chief influences.
Grace Edward Galabuzi, a Ryerson professor who regularly presents at Marxist and Socialist conferences;
Alex Kerner, the notorious Trotskyite socialist agitator who ran the SAC at the University of Toronto in the early part of the decade, and now works for the Ryerson Students Union.
Ausma Malik, a U of T social justice agitator who will be speaking at the “Marxism: A Festival of Resistance” conference in Toronto this May;
Diana Ralph, Carlton University professor, and favourite of the paranoid-delusional “9/11 Truth” movement;
Mohamed Sheibani, President of the Muslim Students’ Association of the U.S. and Canada, a lobby group with documented links to the Saudi Wahabbi movement.
Wahida Chisti Valiante, National Vice President of Mohamed Elmasry’s Canadian Islamic Congress, who has been promoting anti-American, anti-Israel sentiment for years (read her 2004 article here)
So, we have a coalition of Marxists and Islamists, under the seemingly legitimate umbrella of the Canadian Federation of Students, telling us we’re all racists, and demanding that we give up our freedom of speech and ways of living as compensation. Scary to you? Scary to me. I can only imagine the state the University campus will be in when my now two-year-old son heads off to his post-secondary education.

When courageous University administrators and politicians stand up and condemn the type of dishonest, subversive bullying this report consists of, we will finally be able to say that intellectual freedom has a chance.
http://tinyurl.com/yw94z4

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.