May 28, 2024, 05:47:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #171 9/08/10 - 9/26/10  (Read 182377 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: September 10, 2010, 03:04:37 PM »

this was on IS and I thought it was interesting
http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?t=372216&page=19

http://origin.trutv.com/library/crim...confess_8.html

........ according to a National Center for Missing and Exploited Children study of murdered children in the United States, completed in the mid-1990s, mothers who murdered their children disposed of their bodies in a distinctively womb-like manner. The study found that some victims were submerged in water and others were found carefully wrapped in plastic. Furthermore, the study also described how all the victims' bodies were found within ten miles of their family home.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: September 10, 2010, 03:29:07 PM »

Good Morning Monks.   

The way I'm thinking as far a Sims goes, is that Casey will be found guilty of first degree murder and Sims will get Casey life instead of the death penalty. And no, she won't be going to a mental institution, IMO....she is far from being an Andrea Yates, we know of no voices in her head that instructed her to kill her child and of course, she would have to admit that and we know that isn't going to happen.  And remember....a life sentence in FL is LIFE.   I personally would like to see her get the DP, but then again, as a FL resident, I don't want to pay for all her appeals either. 

hi tupelo...like it or not you and all the good people of FL are forced to pay for her defense and appeals...it just seems so WRONG and yet I do agree that everyone deserves the best defense possible...even Kc....I do not want her case to have any reason for mistrial....especially incompetent representation.
I too want her to have a fair and just trial, but I do worry about a mistrial.  As a resident of Fl.....I'll be financially supporting Casey for the rest of my life.     

yes, tupelo, unfortunately you will...   what are your specific, if any specific, worries about a mistrial? 
In a word.....BAEZ.   Although Casey states she's happy with her attys., I have a feeling once she is convicted, she will cry ineffective counsel or whatever the proper term is.  And then we get to go through it all again.  However, since she has to prove that the outcome would be different, there's probably a slim chance of that happening.  It's pretty obvious now that her defense is just trying to save her from the DP, thus a guilty verdict will always be the same. See how I constantly have to reassure myself?!  I just want Caylee to have the justice she deserves, no  matter what the cost and how long it takes.  I would like to see that for myself, but I know in my heart, that Caylee will get her justice....maybe not here on earth, but on the day of reckoning for Casey, GOD will make sure Caylee receives justice.   

there are times when I think we all have to reassure ourselves...it just seems that she and they have been allowed so much rope, given so many passes ....more than most....that it scares the crap outta me that somehow, someway....she is not going to pay sufficiently for her crime. 
Sorry for the lapse in my responses back to you.....I'm fighting a battle with the Hillsborough Clerk of Court over my identity. Someone with the same first and last name as mine, but different middle names had a car accident but it's me that they want to take a drivers course or I will lose my license. I'm still not finished with them and this has been going on for weeks now.  Grrrrr  Sorry for being off topic here.

IMO  the defense has been given that lengthy rope in order to prevent a mistrial by both Judge Strickland (especially) and JP.  I just hope in the long run, it will be the rope needed to convict Casey without question. 

Does anyone know how to put a countdown clock on the signature line?  It would be most encouraging to have a daily reminder of how close we are to trial.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: September 10, 2010, 03:31:55 PM »

this was on IS and I thought it was interesting
http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?t=372216&page=19

http://origin.trutv.com/library/crim...confess_8.html

........ according to a National Center for Missing and Exploited Children study of murdered children in the United States, completed in the mid-1990s, mothers who murdered their children disposed of their bodies in a distinctively womb-like manner. The study found that some victims were submerged in water and others were found carefully wrapped in plastic. Furthermore, the study also described how all the victims' bodies were found within ten miles of their family home.

Hmmmm......3 out of 3 and Casey thinks she's so smart. She should have googled filicide along with neck breaking, etc.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: September 10, 2010, 04:05:57 PM »

Hey, Monkeys!  Been so busy with trying to sell the old house, (not sold yet, bah, but keep your fingers crossed!) and building the new one, but I'm still faithful to the "Justice for Caylee" Movement!
I just looked at the OC Clerk of Courts site and there is a notice of provisional discovery listed.  What's on the schedule, anyone know if that dvd of Cindy's interview on July 31,2008 has ever been released?
And on a related note, I realize this is probably so obvious to everyone else, but I'm still confused.  Has the defense EVER released any reciprocal discovery?
Hope everyone is having a great day!

I found this dated May 13, 2010....  http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-tampa-bay/casey-anthony-case-update-read-defense-motion-for-a-statement-regarding-aggravating-circumstances

snipped:
 As to the issue of reciprocal discovery ... because we have, uh, the catch-all, unlimited list of, uh, none statutory mitigating factors, the court at this time will deny the request at this time of the state of Florida of a list without prejudice. Both sides, according to the law … are required to give a list of the various witnesses. Whether we like it or not, death is different, therefore, the motion will be granted.”

Gee.....is death different for Casey than it was for Caylee?  Sorry for the sarcasm, but every time I hear that phrase in this case, I always wonder that.

By the way Monka....I love your signature line!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: September 10, 2010, 04:06:42 PM »

there are times when I think we all have to reassure ourselves...it just seems that she and they have been allowed so much rope, given so many passes ....more than most....that it scares the crap outta me that somehow, someway....she is not going to pay sufficiently for her crime. 
Sorry for the lapse in my responses back to you.....I'm fighting a battle with the Hillsborough Clerk of Court over my identity. Someone with the same first and last name as mine, but different middle names had a car accident but it's me that they want to take a drivers course or I will lose my license. I'm still not finished with them and this has been going on for weeks now.  Grrrrr  Sorry for being off topic here.

IMO  the defense has been given that lengthy rope in order to prevent a mistrial by both Judge Strickland (especially) and JP.  I just hope in the long run, it will be the rope needed to convict Casey without question. 

Does anyone know how to put a countdown clock on the signature line?  It would be most encouraging to have a daily reminder of how close we are to trial.

Oh crap....I am so sorry you are going through that...I would have by now....I hope it is over soon.  I get very frustrated with the rope they get....I was really hoping it would not be the case with JP, but it seems to be. And all I can do is scream  WHY???????  What makes her so special...she is not the first nor the last psycho to murder her child....   I can't even figure out how to change my avatar so I sure can't help you with a count down clock....but I know KLAAS can...she is a genius...but please don't tell her I said that I am sure she will see out posts   

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: September 10, 2010, 04:08:49 PM »

Hey, Monkeys!  Been so busy with trying to sell the old house, (not sold yet, bah, but keep your fingers crossed!) and building the new one, but I'm still faithful to the "Justice for Caylee" Movement!
I just looked at the OC Clerk of Courts site and there is a notice of provisional discovery listed.  What's on the schedule, anyone know if that dvd of Cindy's interview on July 31,2008 has ever been released?
And on a related note, I realize this is probably so obvious to everyone else, but I'm still confused.  Has the defense EVER released any reciprocal discovery?

I found this dated May 13, 2010....  http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-tampa-bay/casey-anthony-case-update-read-defense-motion-for-a-statement-regarding-aggravating-circumstances

snipped:
 As to the issue of reciprocal discovery ... because we have, uh, the catch-all, unlimited list of, uh, none statutory mitigating factors, the court at this time will deny the request at this time of the state of Florida of a list without prejudice. Both sides, according to the law … are required to give a list of the various witnesses. Whether we like it or not, death is different, therefore, the motion will be granted.”

Gee.....is death different for Casey than it was for Caylee?  Sorry for the sarcasm, but every time I hear that phrase in this case, I always wonder that.

death for KC would be humane.....unlike Caylee's death by HER MOTHER!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: September 10, 2010, 04:14:43 PM »

snipped:

death for KC would be humane.....unlike Caylee's death by HER MOTHER!!!!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: September 10, 2010, 04:17:55 PM »

Yupelo,I think a count down clock for skany's trial is an excellent idea.I'll look around.....

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: September 10, 2010, 04:23:31 PM »

Yupelo,I think a count down clock for skanky's trial is an excellent idea.I'll look around.....

edit

Tupelo,I left Brandi a message.We'll see what she comes up with.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #109 on: September 10, 2010, 04:36:29 PM »

Yupelo,I think a count down clock for skanky's trial is an excellent idea.I'll look around.....

edit

Great, because I have no idea what I'm doing. I did get this far....see my signature line.  Thanks Trimm.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: September 10, 2010, 05:03:32 PM »

Not sure if Trimm posted today's info or not.....if so....sorry for the duplicate post.

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

09/10/2010           Notice of Taking Deposition
09/10/2010           Notice of Provision of Supplemental Discovery

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: September 10, 2010, 05:58:26 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/05/casey-anthony-she-wont-have-to-go-to-civil-trial-which-will-be-early-next-year.html
Casey Anthony: She won’t have to go to civil trial, which will be early next year
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Central Florida News 13, WESH, WFTV, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on May, 4 2010 5:27 PM
Discuss This: Comments(141) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it The civil case against Casey Anthony will be heard early next year.

Attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez want to pursue new evidence in her defamation suit against Anthony, WESH-Channel 2 reported this afternoon.

Anthony has said that a baby sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez took Caylee Anthony. The woman suing Anthony, who has that name, says that claim ruined her life. Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter. 

WESH’s Bob Kealing pointed to Anthony’s letters to a jail pen pal as a possible source of new evidence.

“If there’s a witness out there that who can say I heard out of Casey Anthony’s mouth ‘this is fabricated,’ that would be huge for our case,” Gonzalez attorney Keith Mitnik told WESH. 

WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Martie Salt noted that the civil case could unfold in the first quarter of next year – before the murder trial. WFTV said the murder case would start June 14, 2011, but May 9, 2011, is  the actual date.

“The civil trial is not about whether Casey murdered Caylee, so there’s no legal reason to hold it up,” WFTV’s Kathi Belich said. “Zenaida Gonzalez’s lawyers say if the civil trial makes Casey look bad right before her murder trial, that’s her problem.”

Belich highlighted an Anthony letter to a jail pen pal that said “Zenaida didn’t do it.”

Belich also noted that Anthony doesn’t have to attend the civil trial. And Belich relayed WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer’s view that Anthony will face criticism “if she does for her clothes and her every move — or for her guilty conscience if she doesn’t.”
On Central Florida News 13, Mitnik said the attorneys want to make Anthony pay for what she did to Gonzalez. “We will be asking for a significant amount of money,” he said.

Central Florida News 13 anchor Adam Longo added,”Mitnik would not comment on an exact amount.”

On WOFL-Channel 35, Mitnik said he suspected there would be overlap between the civil and criminal trials. “That’s not our problem. That’s her [Anthony's] problem,” Mitnik said. “Frankly, I don’t care what problems it creates for Casey Anthony.”

WESH’s Kealing reported that Anthony has refused to answer questions from Gonzalez’s attorneys and they don’t expect Anthony to attend the civil trial.

“With her very life at stake in the murder trial, it can only harm Casey’s defense if she were to admit in this defamation case that Zanny the nanny was just someone she made up,” Kealing said in concluding his report.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: September 10, 2010, 06:01:40 PM »

edit

Great, because I have no idea what I'm doing. I did get this far....see my signature line.  Thanks Trimm.

That looks good to me!I want to use yous too if it is ok.?
Brandi said she would check on it..details.   

~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: September 10, 2010, 06:16:16 PM »

edit

There are different countdown clocks that can be downloaded for use.  Here's one site: http://www.timeleft.info/ which I found just Googling countdown clocks.  It's just one of a list.  Of course, maybe Brandi would lend an artistic touch to it.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: September 10, 2010, 07:16:31 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-yuri-melich-20100910,0,3521710.story
Casey Anthony: Key detective set for deposition today
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
8:55 a.m. EDT, September 10, 2010
A key investigator in the Casey Anthony murder case is scheduled to be deposed today.

The deposition of Detective Yuri Melich is scheduled for this morning.

Anthony is accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie, in 2008.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder and his being held without bond at the Orange County Jail.

This is a developing story. Check back later for updates.

I would love to be be sitting in on this.   

You and me, both...I'd love to be sitting in on the deposition with Yuri, too.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: September 10, 2010, 07:39:14 PM »

edit

Of course you can use it and anyone else who would like to use it, feel free.  But I'm hoping Brandi or someone can find one that shows the actual countdown clock on the signature line.  Do you need the actual link Trimm or can you do it yourself?

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: September 10, 2010, 07:45:08 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/05/casey-anthony-she-wont-have-to-go-to-civil-trial-which-will-be-early-next-year.html
Casey Anthony: She won’t have to go to civil trial, which will be early next year
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Central Florida News 13, WESH, WFTV, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on May, 4 2010 5:27 PM
Discuss This: Comments(141) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it The civil case against Casey Anthony will be heard early next year.

Attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez want to pursue new evidence in her defamation suit against Anthony, WESH-Channel 2 reported this afternoon.

Anthony has said that a baby sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez took Caylee Anthony. The woman suing Anthony, who has that name, says that claim ruined her life. Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter. 

WESH’s Bob Kealing pointed to Anthony’s letters to a jail pen pal as a possible source of new evidence.

“If there’s a witness out there that who can say I heard out of Casey Anthony’s mouth ‘this is fabricated,’ that would be huge for our case,” Gonzalez attorney Keith Mitnik told WESH. 

WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Martie Salt noted that the civil case could unfold in the first quarter of next year – before the murder trial. WFTV said the murder case would start June 14, 2011, but May 9, 2011, is  the actual date.

“The civil trial is not about whether Casey murdered Caylee, so there’s no legal reason to hold it up,” WFTV’s Kathi Belich said. “Zenaida Gonzalez’s lawyers say if the civil trial makes Casey look bad right before her murder trial, that’s her problem.”

Belich highlighted an Anthony letter to a jail pen pal that said “Zenaida didn’t do it.”

Belich also noted that Anthony doesn’t have to attend the civil trial. And Belich relayed WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer’s view that Anthony will face criticism “if she does for her clothes and her every move — or for her guilty conscience if she doesn’t.”
On Central Florida News 13, Mitnik said the attorneys want to make Anthony pay for what she did to Gonzalez. “We will be asking for a significant amount of money,” he said.

Central Florida News 13 anchor Adam Longo added,”Mitnik would not comment on an exact amount.”

On WOFL-Channel 35, Mitnik said he suspected there would be overlap between the civil and criminal trials. “That’s not our problem. That’s her [Anthony's] problem,” Mitnik said. “Frankly, I don’t care what problems it creates for Casey Anthony.”

WESH’s Kealing reported that Anthony has refused to answer questions from Gonzalez’s attorneys and they don’t expect Anthony to attend the civil trial.

“With her very life at stake in the murder trial, it can only harm Casey’s defense if she were to admit in this defamation case that Zanny the nanny was just someone she made up,” Kealing said in concluding his report.

How in the world do they expect to get any money out of Casey? I think they should go after Cindy, since she is the one who went on TV and kept the Zanny story going.  They'd have a better chance at getting some money that way.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: September 10, 2010, 07:49:39 PM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/09/cheney-mason-writes-to-florida-governor.html

FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2010

Cheney Mason Writes To Florida Governor (Casey Anthony Case)

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: September 10, 2010, 07:53:54 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/09/john-walsh-calls-casey-anthony-case-such-a-sore-on-florida.html

John Walsh calls Casey Anthony case ’such a sore on Florida’
America's Most Wanted, Caylee and Casey Anthony, Fox, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on September, 10 2010 4:17 PM

You’ve seen a lot of Florida stories on “America’s Most Wanted” for a reason. John Walsh lives in Florida.
“I have a personal affinity for Florida cases. We get a huge amount of weirdos,” Walsh told me today. “The Sunshine State is where the creeps come to spend the winter. Florida has a huge transient population.”

“America’s Most Wanted” starts a new season at 9 p.m. Saturday on WOFL-Ch. 35. The premiere showcases a most wanted terrorist who grew up in Florida.

Walsh said he wanted to return to the case of Jennifer Kesse, the Orlando woman who disappeared four years ago. ”America’s Most Wanted” has looked Kesse’s story three times, Walsh said.

“I’m looking for something new that I can crank that case up again,” Walsh said. “Somebody grabbed her. He may still be in Orlando. It’s disturbing. We will try to revist the case before Christmas.”

What’s Walsh’s reaction to the Casey Anthony case? “It’s such a sore on Florida,” he said. “It’s just a nightmare.”

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

“It’s like a horrible reality show,”  Walsh said. “Florida taxpayers say, ‘Put this woman on trial and move on.’ It’s just tragically sad. They should have had the trial six months ago.”

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: September 10, 2010, 08:07:06 PM »

Good Morning Monks.   

The way I'm thinking as far a Sims goes, is that Casey will be found guilty of first degree murder and Sims will get Casey life instead of the death penalty. And no, she won't be going to a mental institution, IMO....she is far from being an Andrea Yates, we know of no voices in her head that instructed her to kill her child and of course, she would have to admit that and we know that isn't going to happen.  And remember....a life sentence in FL is LIFE.   I personally would like to see her get the DP, but then again, as a FL resident, I don't want to pay for all her appeals either. 

hi tupelo...like it or not you and all the good people of FL are forced to pay for her defense and appeals...it just seems so WRONG and yet I do agree that everyone deserves the best defense possible...even Kc....I do not want her case to have any reason for mistrial....especially incompetent representation.
I too want her to have a fair and just trial, but I do worry about a mistrial.  As a resident of Fl.....I'll be financially supporting Casey for the rest of my life.     

yes, tupelo, unfortunately you will...   what are your specific, if any specific, worries about a mistrial? 
In a word.....BAEZ.   Although Casey states she's happy with her attys., I have a feeling once she is convicted, she will cry ineffective counsel or whatever the proper term is.  And then we get to go through it all again.  However, since she has to prove that the outcome would be different, there's probably a slim chance of that happening.  It's pretty obvious now that her defense is just trying to save her from the DP, thus a guilty verdict will always be the same. See how I constantly have to reassure myself?!  I just want Caylee to have the justice she deserves, no  matter what the cost and how long it takes.  I would like to see that for myself, but I know in my heart, that Caylee will get her justice....maybe not here on earth, but on the day of reckoning for Casey, GOD will make sure Caylee receives justice.   

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0099FF&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Casey&#039;s Trial&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0099FF&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Casey&#039;s Trial&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>

Hubby and I got this to work. Code is on my thread at: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg1226461#msg1226461

Trimm asked me to do this for you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.