May 28, 2024, 02:01:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #171 9/08/10 - 9/26/10  (Read 182367 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: September 11, 2010, 09:26:30 PM »

Hi, Seeme!  In an out today, getting ready for another open house.  Somebody needs to buy my house!

Best of Luck monkalicious!  Been there myself before......not pretty!

Me too...agent in same top 1o.   
Justice for Caylee.I am so ready for this trial.   

Sorry to hear you had a nightmare agent trimm.......there aught to be a law against them, I swear!

I was so ready last year for this trial.........ughhhh

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: September 11, 2010, 09:29:21 PM »

hattip to Muzikman @ WS

09/10/2010 Provision of discovery
1. CD-R - Discovery Documents Pages 22692-23416
2. CD-R - Messages from OPD Luke Phillips
3. CD-R - Copy of Phone Calls Received 10/15108
NOTE: The three (3) CDs provided to Jose Baez on September 3, 2010.

09/10/2010 STATE Notice of Taking Depositions
Date: Thursday, Sept 30, 2010
9 AM - Holly Gagne, Orlando FL
10 AM - Paul Kelley, Maitland FL
11 AM - Thomas Berning, Kissimmee FL
1 PM - Patrick King, Kissimmee FL
2 PM - Shimara Harris, Orlando FL

- Thomas Berning - found shallow grave w/stick and string on Suburban Dr.
- Holly Gagne - former neighbor and friend of Anthony family
- Paul Kelley - Anthony attorney and friend
- Patrick King - found shallow grave w/stick and string on Suburban Dr.

- Shimara Harris- I can't find anything on this person....does the name ring any bells with anyone??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #162 on: September 11, 2010, 09:41:12 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/091010-Lead-detective-in-Caylee-search-deposed
Lead detective in Caylee search deposed
Updated: Saturday, 11 Sep 2010, 12:23 AM EDT
Published : Saturday, 11 Sep 2010, 12:23 AM EDT

By Holly Bristow
FOX 35 News
ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - "We plan on being as detailed as possible. We need to know everything about this investigation, everything about this case," said Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez. He and Cheney Mason spent the day questioning Corporal Yuri Melich under oath. He's the lead detective in the Caylee Anthony case.
The defense believes from the very beginning that Melich had Casey Anthony pegged as the suspect in her daughter's disappearance and murder.

"I was a homicide detective for 2 years and in my opinion the smell coming from that car was the smell of decomposition," Yuri Melich had told the court back on July 22, 2008 during a bond hearing for Casey Anthony.

To this day, Baez and Mason say they have not seen one piece of concrete evidence to back that up. Today they asked if there is any.
He has no credibility in my eyes," said Mason. "I think he should transfer to the K-9 unit if he's that good," said Baez, both referring to Melich's comments made in court two years ago.

Melich managed to dodge our cameras today. But Baez says the lead detective would not be at liberty to dodge his questions particularly involving some new discovery.

"Discovery that was give to us last week has some substantially important things in it from Melich," said Mason. The defense would only tell us that discovery was involving cellphone pings from a witness that could prove important.

The other questions they asked Melich, did he investigate anyone else for Caylee's disappearance and murder or just Casey Anthony. "We're strongly committed to the proposition that Casey Anthony did not kill her daughter and we think we'll be able to prove that ultimately," said Mason.

Next week the defense is deposing experts from the Oak Ridge Laboratory in Tennessee where air samples from Casey Anthony's car were tested. The state attorney's office is also expected to release more discovery.

Evening, all!  Notice the peculiar wording used in the defense's statement (bolded by me in purple).  Interestingly, Cheney Mason chose to use the word "committed".  Committed means to carry into action deliberately, to obligate or bind, to pledge or assign to some particular course or use (Webster's Dictionary).  Committing to a particular course, requires weighing the action against all other alternatives, and determining it to be the most successful way.  Committing to a course of action is a strong statement on it's own.   Mason apparently feels uncomfortable with this statement, as he subconsciously felt the need to gird his comment with the unnecessary  adjective "strongly".   While his comment was intended to imply unwavering support, he actually negated it further, by following it with "...the proposition that Casey Anthony did not kill her daughter...".  Proposition means something offered for consideration or acceptance; a suggestion (proposal- Webster's Dictionary).  Proposition is an extremely weak word, compared to the more strident term "position" (example: a defense attorney stating definitively, "Our position on this issue remains...").  Statement Analysis is a funny thing, as I've been learning here http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/.  IMO, Cheney Mason is well aware that Casey Anthony has little to no defense...causing his ambiguity (literal doublespeak).  Both Mason and Baez have verbally admitted their true opinions on several occasions with their subconscious utterings.  Their best bet is to be quiet.  They should have pressed for a gag order in the beginning, for their own protection.  LOL!  God wasn't kidding when He said your sins will find you out...that includes lying.  All MOO 

I'm on the same page as you ISpy!!
We've both attended seamusoreily's class I see........

My latest favorite word of Jarhead=PROPOSITION
In other words he and bozo don't have a clue what duhfense they will use.
They won't know it til it bites them in their collective @sses.......oh wait, they won't know it then either. They better order some mighty-putty (as seen on tv) before they throw anymore manure at the walls if they want some of it to stick. CVS sells it on their shelves now, so they can spare the taxpayers of Florida the shipping charges.

Deedle Dee and Deedle Dumber need to buy a clue! They got nothing!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #163 on: September 11, 2010, 09:49:01 PM »

My words and nicknames for bozo and jarhead are getting much meaner by the week.

I think I 'll end up getting banned by time the trial starts in May. I just can't support Casey and the rest of the foolish Anthony Family.

They need help.....all of the Anthony Family!

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: September 11, 2010, 11:29:34 PM »

My words and nicknames for bozo and jarhead are getting much meaner by the week.

I think I 'll end up getting banned by time the trial starts in May. I just can't support Casey and the rest of the foolish Anthony Family.

Seem
your not alone I have become so bitter towards the anthonys and baez and his sidekick Mason and others that have pushed our patience to the limit! I have to think before I post because I feel such anger towards what they have done and are doing to many innoconet nice people that are only doing their job.

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: September 12, 2010, 01:25:05 AM »

I think were all getting pretty sick of these two idiots!!

Snipped:

-The defense believes from the very beginning that Melich had Casey Anthony pegged as the suspect in her daughter’s disappearance and murder.-

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/091010-Lead-detective-in-Caylee-search-deposed

Snipped-

-To this day, Baez and Mason say they have not seen one piece of concrete evidence to back that up. Today they asked if there is any. “He has no credibility in my eyes,” said Mason. “I think he should transfer to the K-9 unit if he’s that good,” said Baez, both referring to Melich’s comments made in court two years ago.-(regarding the smell)

I think NEITHER of them would know evidence if it smacked them in the face. (like I would like to) 

You are observing the death rales of a last ditch effort defense. When they get to Knoxville for the depositions, they will go back to Orlando with their tails tucked under their legs. Those scientists are not going to bend over for them and my guess is they will get some serious smackdowns in those depositions.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #166 on: September 12, 2010, 01:53:47 AM »

I was watching court tv a few weeks ago........the prosecution set out an "empty" chair on the state's side.....the chair represented the "victim" who could not fill that chair because he/she was murdered.

I don't remember what state this trial was held in, but I wish/hope they can do the same in Florida.......have Caylee's chair sitting on the state's side, empty, as she can not sit in a chair because her MOTHER MURDERED her!

That's a great idea!  What about her car seat, complete with "Mama" doll?  I think that would make a serous impact.

See there I go again we need that "Like" button..where is it?? LOL  Well I'm seconding that motion..car seat with "mama" doll.  On a serious note could they actually do that in court?  It is all part of evidence so it's nothing that they are pulling out of hat for effect.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: September 12, 2010, 02:10:17 AM »

Check out my new avatar Brandi made for me. Isn't she the greatest?  Thank you Brandi.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #168 on: September 12, 2010, 02:12:15 AM »

hattip to Muzikman @ WS

- Shimara Harris- I can't find anything on this person....does the name ring any bells with anyone??

For some reason, I think she was the woman who lived in that area who video taped those teens finding that evidence. It seems like that was her first name. I could be wrong though.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #169 on: September 12, 2010, 02:23:25 AM »

When all this stuff about Baez comes out I'm convinced that he's keeping Casey in the dark. Casey has no idea what she's up against because Baez is blowing smoke up her azz. But that's ok with me. He'll lose the case and it will be done.

What's the trial date?
Is it going to be televised?

I have felt from the beginning that was one of the reasons he wanted to keep her family particularly George away from KC. I think he is afraid they will tell him what a piece of crap lawyer he is. I have a feeling when it is all over and done and she is convicted we are going to witness an explosion in the courtroom of KC's rage and she is going to take them all down with her.

Can't you just imagine her telling that BOZO forced her into sex with him during all those long hours in his office and that Cindy and/or George killed Caylee and that she was TOLD to be quiet and they would get her out of this. Then when she tells that Lee helped her get rid of the body because he "loved" her so much the roof will blow off the courtroom.  I honestly think she would do it and even if parts of it are lies, she will destroy all of them in the end.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: September 12, 2010, 06:45:06 AM »

http://thejbmission.wordpress.com/2010/09/12/hail-to-judge-perry-and-the-innocence-project/
Hail to “Judge Perry” and the Innocence Project
Filed under: Casey Anthony, The Caylee Anthony Murder, TheJBmission by thejbmission — Leave a comment September 12, 2010

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
09/10/2010     Notice of Taking Deposition
09/10/2010     Notice of Provision of Supplemental Discovery

09/10/2010     Transaction Assessment      4.00
09/10/2010     Counter Payment  Receipt # CR-2010-56888  MEDIA  (4.00)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: September 12, 2010, 06:53:09 AM »

an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #172 on: September 12, 2010, 10:49:07 AM »

hattip to Muzikman @ WS

For some reason, I think she was the woman who lived in that area who video taped those teens finding that evidence. It seems like that was her first name. I could be wrong though.

OK I must have been totally out of it at the time. What shallow grave with stick and string on Suburban Dr.??? What the heck is this???

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: September 12, 2010, 11:47:00 AM »

hattip to Muzikman @ WS

OK I must have been totally out of it at the time. What shallow grave with stick and string on Suburban Dr.??? What the heck is this???

Hey Boo! 
I found a little about the incident report here.
http://justice4caylee.forumotion.net/archived-threads-f20/main-blogfri-sept-10th-20101-t8274-435.htm

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: September 12, 2010, 12:20:10 PM »

hattip to Muzikman @ WS

Hey Boo! 
I found a little about the incident report here.
http://justice4caylee.forumotion.net/archived-threads-f20/main-blogfri-sept-10th-20101-t8274-435.htm

thanks trim....I only vaguely remembered it but not the details...am bringing the statements you found so we have them posted on SM...

Date of Offense: 9/12/08 time; 1830
    Offense: Suspicious Incident
    =========================
    (1) Stewart Odham Hendricks, Age 46 DOB 2/7/62
    Address censored – zip: 32724

While participating in the Caylee Anthony search, I came across a suspicious hole in the ground in the wooded area at the end of Suburban Drive. I called OCSO as it appeared to be a recently dug grave. I was at the same location Wednesday 9/10/08 and the area was not disturbed. This hole was the same hole dug by the other witnesses on the scene. I did not notify the media regarding this incident.
    I will testify in court. (Initial)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9/12/08 1830
    East End of Suburban Drive
    (2) Paul Edward Kyger, Age 16 DOB 1/22/92
    Address censored, zip 34758

On 9/11/08 we came here for the Caylee Anthony case. We were driving down the road an seen a gate open into the woods and we drove back there an seen a patch of grass that was covered by dirt and then a tire track that sunk in one spot. So we got out (and) seen that there was a rope rapped around a stick so we dug around the rope a little and seen there was another rope tied around the first rope. So we tried to pull the rope out of the ground and noticed it was attached to something under ground so we dug it all out and tried to get to the end of the rope but it still went deeper and it was getting dark so we called it quits. And then came back the next day on 9/12/08. I did not call the media about this.

I will testify in court. (Initials)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9/12/08 1830
    East End of Suburban Drive
    (3) Thomas Lynn Berning. Age 17. 5/31/91
    Address: (censored) Zip 34744

While driving we passed Hopespring Drive (which was the street we were looking for) and saw wooded trails. We wanted to see if we could find anything regarding the missing girl; we found a spot that looked suspicious because of dirt dug up. We then found a stick with string tied around it leading into the ground. We decided to dig. We did not call the cops because we had no prove. I did not contact the media.

I will testify in court: (Initials)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    9/12/08 1830
    East End of Suburban Dr
    (4) Patrick Paul King, age 17 DOB 3/17/91
    Well we were driven and we passed the street we were going to turn on and so we just kept driven and then we saw a open gate with a trail so we went down it and we were driven around and then we saw bottom soil like if it was dug up. So we got up and looked around and then we saw a stick with a rope so we pulled up on it and it didn’t move. So we started digging and it got to a point that we couldn’t dig no more so we got in the truck and left. I did not call the media.

I will testify in court (Initials)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    9/12/08 1830
    Suspicious Incident
    East End of Suburban Dr.
    (5) Branden Joseph Newark age 19 DOB 6/2/89
    I saw dirt scattered around with a tire(?) in it like it was compacted and we found a stick with a rope tied to it and I pulled it and I couldn’t pull anything out. so we began digging a hole and got to a pipe of some sort and still didn’t find the end of the rope. So we left and came back the next day on 9/12/08 and with shovels to try and see whats at the end of the rope. I didn’t call the media or anyone.

I will testify in court: (Initials)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: September 12, 2010, 01:33:45 PM »

http://thejbmission.wordpress.com/2010/09/12/hail-to-judge-perry-and-the-innocence-project/
Hail to “Judge Perry” and the Innocence Project
Filed under: Casey Anthony, The Caylee Anthony Murder, TheJBmission by thejbmission — Leave a comment September 12, 2010

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
09/10/2010     Notice of Taking Deposition
09/10/2010     Notice of Provision of Supplemental Discovery

09/10/2010     Transaction Assessment      4.00
09/10/2010     Counter Payment  Receipt # CR-2010-56888  MEDIA  (4.00)

thanks trim....glad to see the media is back on the job

Rest in Peace Caylee

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: September 12, 2010, 02:07:21 PM »

Hey, Monkeys...Looks like we're getting a doc dump soon!

Please think of me today, someone's coming to look at the house in, oh, 20 minutes!  I'm tired of cleaning, would much rather spend my time with you all!
Monkey hugs on a Sunday Afternoon....

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #177 on: September 12, 2010, 03:08:14 PM »

Seeme, I have found  myself doing the same thing lately and had to tell  myself to back off.  LOL  And we all know how hard that is at times.  These people, all of them, are so far under our skin due to the dragging of their feet, or should I say minds, and endless BS they continue to spew, they have caused us major daily frustration and down right anger.  And I have a feeling we will be seeing red all during the trial as well each time they approach the podium.  One, two, three.....take a deep breath now.     

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #178 on: September 12, 2010, 03:40:34 PM »

Hey, Monkeys...Looks like we're getting a doc dump soon!

Please think of me today, someone's coming to look at the house in, oh, 20 minutes!  I'm tired of cleaning, would much rather spend my time with you all!
Monkey hugs on a Sunday Afternoon....

Hugs backatcha, monkalicious and I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you! 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: September 12, 2010, 03:42:05 PM »

Sunny, the other day you asked me what I thought could cause a mistrial.....I was reading around and found this info where Mason, Ashton and JP were all on the same case, which ended in a mistrial.  The reason was because Ashton withheld a taped statement from a witness that was favorable to the defense.  Ashton didn't think it was important, but it was important enough to cause the mistrial.  The defendant eventually was found guilty of murder, but of course, justice for the victim was delayed due to this.  So just little things like this, one sid doesn't think it has bearing on the case and the other does.  This must be along the lines as to what JP was referring to at the last status hearing.

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?p=14478933    Start reading at bluewaters post.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.