May 30, 2024, 10:32:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #171 9/08/10 - 9/26/10  (Read 182529 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: September 14, 2010, 11:45:34 AM »

09/13/2010     Order
on Joint Stipulation Regarding Defense Review of the Documents in the Possession of Texas Equusearch
09/13/2010     Joint Stipulation
Regarding Defense Review of the Documents in the Possession of Texas Equusearch
09/14/2010     Amended Notice of Taking Deposition Upon Oral Examination
~Third
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: September 14, 2010, 11:52:32 AM »

Hey, Monks!  I found the Cindy reference to the "Justice for Casey is Justice for Caylee."  It's in the PDF email from Cindy to Brad in regard to Mark Nejame's involvement.
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24581702/detail.html
I don't know how to copy and paste it over here.  (It says "copy image" and then won't paste.
Grrr.) but it clearly says, "You know OUR focus has always been Caylee first, Caylee second.  It has never changed for us.  Casey became a priority when the rules of justice began to go out the window.  Justice for Caylee is justice for Casey and vice versa.  It was always apriority of OCSD to prove Casey did somethng to Caylee and they never looked anywhere else."
When Baez and Cindy are channeling each other, you know Casey has got to be in trouble.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: September 14, 2010, 11:55:41 AM »

Jose Baez  I am excited to announce that Lawyers Ann Finnell, Dorothy Clay Sims and Charles Green have joined the Defense Team of Casey Anthony. Charles Green will handle the Civil case and Ann Finnell will be in charge of the death penalty issues.
28 minutes ago · Comment · LikeUnlike

2 people like this.
          o
            Ginnie Oleskewicz Schwartz YAY !!!! Justice will be served for Kaylee and for Casey too.........!!
            16 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
          o
            Michele Sites-Rhein her name is CAYLEE..not Kaylee
            3 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
    * Write a comment...
Thanks, Sunny.  Boy oh boy, busy day for Baez.  Press conference, facebook updates, looking up definitin of "smirk", I'll bet he is just exhausted!

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #423 on: September 14, 2010, 11:56:43 AM »

Hi Trimm

What is so dang funny with Bozo, and Mason, they are just a well as saying Casey is guilty as hell and they are focusing on the death penalty. And they really think we are stupid enough to believe them when they say she is innocent and they are going to prove it. I don't know of any other defendant who is indigent that has 6 attorneys. I think all of the ones in prison in Fla. should start raising hell that they didn't get a fair defence.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: September 14, 2010, 11:57:46 AM »

Jose Baez  I am excited to announce that Lawyers Ann Finnell, Dorothy Clay Sims and Charles Green have joined the Defense Team of Casey Anthony. Charles Green will handle the Civil case and Ann Finnell will be in charge of the death penalty issues.
28 minutes ago · Comment · LikeUnlike

2 people like this.
          o
            Ginnie Oleskewicz Schwartz YAY !!!! Justice will be served for Kaylee and for Casey too.........!!
            16 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
          o
            Michele Sites-Rhein her name is CAYLEE..not Kaylee
            3 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
    * Write a comment...
Thanks, Sunny.  Boy oh boy, busy day for Baez.  Press conference, facebook updates, looking up definitin of "smirk", I'll bet he is just exhausted!
I meant definition.  I need to edit myself more.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #425 on: September 14, 2010, 12:03:21 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

I see the clowns are at it again this morning. I will just take your posts as gospel instead of running my blood pressure out the top of my head by watching a replay of Bozo. Is there no way the State of Florida can put a limit on how many attorneys can join the circus? You and I all know all of these guys are not working pro bono.

Bozo and blubber mouth and the Anthony's all bring out my violent side. I really, really would love to smack Bozo right in the face, and flatten that smirk to the back of his head. Ok, going back to my peaceful place. lol
Blubber is right!  There was absolutely nothing impressive about this news conference at all.......they tried but it didn't work.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: September 14, 2010, 12:04:20 PM »

BUFFOON was the one that got to me...he is so full of crap...when he said YM swear couldn't positively swear the odor was HUMAN decomp as has  the media reported I could have kicked the TV in....what a stupid statement to make on TV...he tries to split every hair except the one that holds his ears on.....what a waste of media time he is. 

As far as Sims and her azzkissing remarks....let's see how many of her foreign experts JP is going to allow on record. pppfffttttttttttttttttttttttttt WASTE, HUGE WASTE

They are trying to manipulate the media and the public..it will not work..WE ARE NOT STUPID!! 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #427 on: September 14, 2010, 12:10:38 PM »

It sure must be nice to have all these lawyers and experts and you are indigent. It really is too bad that many other in this country aren't afforded this, they get one lawyer and maybe an expert that hasn't finished college yet. I can't get past this, and it constantly angers me. If someone knows why this little witch gets all this attention please let me know. And another thing the way the defense keeps going on, they better watch out when a jury is picked, the jury might find her guilty just from pent up angry from all this nonsense.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: September 14, 2010, 12:15:29 PM »

Ok...Monkeys, I just went to the Sims att. web page. She is a SOCIAL SECURITY Att. She helps people get disability. She cross examines medical drs. on disability. What in the world does she have expertise in a death penalty murder case? This makes absolutely no sense at all. We have an attorney here in town who handles SS Disability claims, real estate legal matters, and does divorces, but I don't think he would qualify as a consultant on a capital murder case. At least I wouldn't want him to handle one for me. And he has been in practice for well over 30 yrs.

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: September 14, 2010, 12:17:33 PM »

It sure must be nice to have all these lawyers and experts and you are indigent. It really is too bad that many other in this country aren't afforded this, they get one lawyer and maybe an expert that hasn't finished college yet. I can't get past this, and it constantly angers me. If someone knows why this little witch gets all this attention please let me know. And another thing the way the defense keeps going on, they better watch out when a jury is picked, the jury might find her guilty just from pent up angry from all this nonsense.

Lol Rose I would vote her quilty just because she is dumb enough to have bozo for her att.

God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #430 on: September 14, 2010, 12:21:12 PM »

Lol Rose I would vote her quilty just because she is dumb enough to have bozo for her att.
That too    And I have no idea about the lawyer who is a social security lawyer, that makes no sense at all.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: September 14, 2010, 12:22:22 PM »

If they can prove Casey is innocent and they want justice for her and Caylee......why haven't they done so in the past two years?  They are willing to go the length, with their client sitting in jail, all for money. And they call that justice?

They think we are so darn stupid and I hope Caylee haunts them in their dreams forever. It never ceases to amaze me what people will do for money.   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: September 14, 2010, 12:27:02 PM »

I don't know how to get a screen shot of the press conference, but it appears that Baez now has a Crest above his firm's name.  How pretentious can you get?  I don't remember it from the presser that he gave when they brought Casey in.  So is this new?   Boy, the selection of this must have taken some time away from his tolling the blogs, facebook updates and Geraldo birthday party duties.  He's certainly on top of the important things, isn't he?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: September 14, 2010, 12:29:59 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/09/14/casey.anthony.new.attorneys/?hpt=T2
3 new attorneys join Casey Anthony's defense teamBy Adam Blank, In SessionSeptember 14, 2010 12:14 p.m. EDT
CNN) -- Casey Anthony's defense team is now six attorneys strong.

At a news conference held outside Anthony's lead defense attorney's office in Kissimmee, Florida, on Tuesday, Jose Baez introduced three new members to its "dream team."

Baez and fellow defense attorney, Cheney Mason, said Dorothy Clay Sims and Ann Finnell will now represent Anthony at her criminal trial. Charles Green of Orlando will take over Anthony's civil case.

When asked by reporters how many lawyers are needed, Baez quickly responded that he would "rather be accused of being over prepared than under prepared."
"You can't buy this type of dream team," Mason said. "Well, Bill Gates can buy it."

Baez said building the team has been no easy task. In March, a Florida judge ruled Anthony was indigent, despite having been paid $200,000 for her personal photographs by ABC News.

"It takes a lot to ask a lawyer to sign on," Baez said. "Many times they believe in the cause and that has been the one driving factor ... [we] all believe in the cause for justice."

Mason, a prominent Orlando attorney, said another hurdle has been the location of the murder trial. He said Florida is "probably the toughest state to try criminal cases."

"We're up against the State Attorney's office," he said. "They have a law firm of 150 people."

Casey Anthony is charged with capital murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee. The girl was reported missing in July 2008, and investigators found her body after five months of intense searches and speculation.

Anthony's murder trial is set for May 2011.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: September 14, 2010, 12:32:17 PM »

http://jacksonville.com/opinion/blog/422234/paul-pinkham/2010-09-14/ann-finnell-joins-casey-anthony-defense-team
Ann Finnell joins Casey Anthony defense team
Submitted by Paul Pinkham on September 14, 2010 - 11:34am

Jacksonville attorney Ann Finnell has joined the team defending Casey Anthony, charged in Orlando with murdering her 2-year-old daughter Caylee.

Finnell told The Gavel this morning she will be preparing the penalty phase of Anthony's trial, assuming Anthony is convicted of first-degree murder.

"Hopefully it will never get to a penalty phase," Finnell said. "Hopefully Ms. Anthony is found not guilty and my role will be greatly diminished."

Finnell said she met the defendant yesterday and is excited to be part of the team. She also will have a small role during the guilt-innocence phase of the trial.

Lead attorney Jose Baez said in a news conference this morning that three new lawyers, including Finnell, have joined the team, two for the criminal trial scheduled in May and one for Anthony's civil case. There are now six lawyers representing Anthony in the high-profile case.

Finnell has handled numerous high-profile cases in Jacksonville, including the successful murder defense of teenager Brenton Butler in 2000, subject of the Oscar-winning HBO documentary "Murder on a Sunday Morning." At the time, Finnell was an assistant public defender; she is now in private practice with her firm Finnell McGuinness Nezami & Andux.

More recently, Finnell represented Tyrone Hartsfield, convicted last year of the attempted murder of former Jaguar Richard Collier.
Caylee Anthony was reported missing in July 2008. Her body was found in a wooded area five months later.

~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: September 14, 2010, 12:32:18 PM »

I watched some of the presser.
Sims seems pleasant in comparison to Bozo and the Jar.
Good nose job, lol. She did mention that many people get denied ss. benefits and that she deposes medical drs. as to how they arrived at their conclusions. I can't see the judge allowing her foreign experts to testify.
Thankfully, Roy Black is not part of the case, not that I think that anything will help Casey's cause.
The best she can expect is that she'll get LWOP instead of the DP, but as far as I'm concerned, that is a given without any of these so-called dream team attorneys.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: September 14, 2010, 12:32:32 PM »

I don't know how to get a screen shot of the press conference, but it appears that Baez now has a Crest above his firm's name.  How pretentious can you get?  I don't remember it from the presser that he gave when they brought Casey in.  So is this new?   Boy, the selection of this must have taken some time away from his tolling the blogs, facebook updates and Geraldo birthday party duties.  He's certainly on top of the important things, isn't he?

HAHAHA....looks like someone has already smacked the back of bozo's head with an iron skillet. The only justice for Caylee is when Casey is getting a needle in the arm.

God Bless!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: September 14, 2010, 12:32:34 PM »

3 new attorneys join Casey Anthony's defense teamBy Adam Blank, In SessionSeptember 14, 2010 12:14 p.m. EDT

At a news conference held outside Anthony's lead defense attorney's office in Kissimmee, Florida, on Tuesday, Jose Baez introduced three new members to its "dream team."

Baez and fellow defense attorney, Cheney Mason, said Dorothy Clay Sims and Ann Finnell will now represent Anthony at her criminal trial. Charles Green of Orlando will take over Anthony's civil case.

When asked by reporters how many lawyers are needed, Baez quickly responded that he would "rather be accused of being over prepared than under prepared."
"You can't buy this type of dream team," Mason said. "Well, Bill Gates can buy it."

Baez said building the team has been no easy task. In March, a Florida judge ruled Anthony was indigent, despite having been paid $200,000 for her personal photographs by ABC News.

"It takes a lot to ask a lawyer to sign on," Baez said. "Many times they believe in the cause and that has been the one driving factor ... [we] all believe in the cause for justice."

Mason, a prominent Orlando attorney, said another hurdle has been the location of the murder trial. He said Florida is "probably the toughest state to try criminal cases."

"We're up against the State Attorney's office," he said. "They have a law firm of 150 people."

Casey Anthony is charged with capital murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee. The girl was reported missing in July 2008, and investigators found her body after five months of intense searches and speculation.

Was the title "dream team" self appointed by Baez 'cause in my eyes they are the "dream on team".

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: September 14, 2010, 12:37:03 PM »

http://jacksonville.com/opinion/blog/422234/paul-pinkham/2010-09-14/ann-finnell-joins-casey-anthony-defense-team
Ann Finnell joins Casey Anthony defense team
Submitted by Paul Pinkham on September 14, 2010 - 11:34am

Jacksonville attorney Ann Finnell has joined the team defending Casey Anthony, charged in Orlando with murdering her 2-year-old daughter Caylee.

Finnell told The Gavel this morning she will be preparing the penalty phase of Anthony's trial, assuming Anthony is convicted of first-degree murder.

"Hopefully it will never get to a penalty phase," Finnell said. "Hopefully Ms. Anthony is found not guilty and my role will be greatly diminished."

Finnell said she met the defendant yesterday and is excited to be part of the team. She also will have a small role during the guilt-innocence phase of the trial.

Lead attorney Jose Baez said in a news conference this morning that three new lawyers, including Finnell, have joined the team, two for the criminal trial scheduled in May and one for Anthony's civil case. There are now six lawyers representing Anthony in the high-profile case.

Finnell has handled numerous high-profile cases in Jacksonville, including the successful murder defense of teenager Brenton Butler in 2000, subject of the Oscar-winning HBO documentary "Murder on a Sunday Morning." At the time, Finnell was an assistant public defender; she is now in private practice with her firm Finnell McGuinness Nezami & Andux.

More recently, Finnell represented Tyrone Hartsfield, convicted last year of the attempted murder of former Jaguar Richard Collier.
Caylee Anthony was reported missing in July 2008. Her body was found in a wooded area five months later.
Tyrone Hartsfield was found guilty and is serving a life sentence for attempted murder. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: September 14, 2010, 12:40:16 PM »

Was the title "dream team" self appointed by Baez 'cause in my eyes they are the "dream on team".
Now that is good Tupelo!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.