Caylee Marie Anthony #171 9/08/10 - 9/26/10

<< < (116/197) > >>

SunnyinTX:
Quote from: Desdemona on September 15, 2010, 06:15:02 PM

Did anyone answer Tupelo's question about whether there was confirmation that adipocere (grave wax) had been found on the Anthonys' garage wall?

I'm hunting around, but so far have only found this:

It is mentioned and sourced in a post from Wyks here at SM, way back in December of 2008, shortly after OCSO searched the Anthonys' home after Caylee's remains were found.

From Wyks's old post:

********* disclaimer -- UNCONFIRMED **********

"Cindy is most upset that cops tore into her house.
This is coming from a chat I visit.
One of our members has a sister who was in contact with Cindy today.
Cindy was telling what all the cops tore up in her house.
Dry wall in garage torn out.
Carpets and padding torn up.
Mattress cut into.
Most of this cutting was done in Casey's room.
Also, Sin-Sin DOES have a book deal, that's how the Ritz is getting paid.

source for above: a relative who spoke to a friend of Cindy's on Sat."

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4283.msg599644#msg599644
-------

Please note:  Even though it is sourced, Wyks acknowledged that it was not a reliable source.

I want to know more!

Desi Wyk's reference is the only one I have ever seen. The only reference I have see is re: grave wax on paper towels in the trunk of the car....not on anything else....just the paper towels.

Desdemona:
Quote from: SunnyinTX on September 15, 2010, 07:11:46 PM

Quote from: Desdemona on September 15, 2010, 06:15:02 PM

Did anyone answer Tupelo's question about whether there was confirmation that adipocere (grave wax) had been found on the Anthonys' garage wall?

I'm hunting around, but so far have only found this:

It is mentioned and sourced in a post from Wyks here at SM, way back in December of 2008, shortly after OCSO searched the Anthonys' home after Caylee's remains were found.

From Wyks's old post:

********* disclaimer -- UNCONFIRMED **********

"Cindy is most upset that cops tore into her house.
This is coming from a chat I visit.
One of our members has a sister who was in contact with Cindy today.
Cindy was telling what all the cops tore up in her house.
Dry wall in garage torn out.
Carpets and padding torn up.
Mattress cut into.
Most of this cutting was done in Casey's room.
Also, Sin-Sin DOES have a book deal, that's how the Ritz is getting paid.

source for above: a relative who spoke to a friend of Cindy's on Sat."

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4283.msg599644#msg599644
-------

Please note:  Even though it is sourced, Wyks acknowledged that it was not a reliable source.

I want to know more!

Desi Wyk's reference is the only one I have ever seen. The only reference I have see is re: grave wax on paper towels in the trunk of the car....not on anything else....just the paper towels.

Yes, that was all I could find, too.  And not conclusive at all.  The only references I found to drywall being removed by LE did not specify where, or how much was removed... though I seem to remember some comment once about the wall in Casey's room.  Again, that also could have been mere speculation.  Sure wish we knew more.  If they found grave wax in the garage, that would be molto significativo. 
 ::MonkeyCool::

trimmonthelake:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/09/casey-anthony-pen-pal-robyn-adams-to-be-questioned-in-defamation-case.html
Casey Anthony: Pen pal Robyn Adams to be questioned in defamation case
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, Orlando, WESH, WFTV, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on September, 15 2010 5:31 PM
WESH-Ch. 2 anchor Jim Payne called it “the first big development we’ve had in this case in months.”

He was referring to news that attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez will interview Robyn Adams, a former  jail pen pal of Casey Anthony.

“Gonzalez’s lawyers are scheduled to depose and videotape her at a federal prison in Tallahassee at noon Monday,” WESH’s Bob Kealing reported. Adams is serving a 10-year sentence there.

“We’re told Adams’ attorney, however, is trying to reschedule the deposition due to a conflict,” WFTV-Ch. 9 anchor Martie Salt said. 

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. Gonzalez is suing Anthony for defamation for linking her to Caylee’s disappearance.

Kealing highlighted that Gonzalez’s attorneys are fascinated by Adams’ claim that Anthony said, ”Zenaida didn’t do this.”

Anthony’s defense team announced yesterday that Orlando attorney Charles Green is taking over the defamation case.

In the criminal case, WFTV and WOFL-Ch. 35 reported that Anthony’s attorneys deposed Orange County sheriff’s detective John Allen, who has been on the case from the start.
WOFL’s Holly Bristow talked to Anthony attorney Cheney Mason about the deposition. “We go through the entire history. We want to know what they did and what they did not do, who they talked to, what the people said,” Mason said. “Every time we do this we learn more and more things that are, frankly, beneficial.” 

Mason said that the defense learned that Allen secretly recorded conversations with George Anthony, Casey’s father, in a car. “So far, what I have seen, it may help the defense,” Mason told Bristow. “We’ll have to see how that plays out.”

loca:
Quote from: Desdemona on September 15, 2010, 06:35:34 PM

::MonkeyAngel:: I want to thank Gizzie for posting the links/text for Valhall's two excellent posts.
 ::MonkeyAngel:: And hello and thank you to Sunny!
 ::MonkeyAngel:: And ^5 to Tupelo for the great posts and the "dream-on team" moniker!
 ::MonkeyAngel:: And to Scatty for so often spelling out what I'm thinking.
 ::MonkeyAngel:: And Bearly and Trimm and all lovely Monkeys who care about Justice for Caylee.

Can you believe that we all seem to agree with Cindy and the "dream-on team"?
 ::MonkeyGavel:: "Justice for Caylee means Justice for Casey."  ::MonkeyGavel::

Special thank you to Brandi   :smt051
for the beautiful Autumn avatar...

Can you all believe that cindy has been this quiet? spose the attorneys represnting her have ducttaped her trap lol

trimmonthelake:
http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/september/151290/Casey-Anthony-jury-in-for-tough-schedule
Casey Anthony jury in for tough schedule
By Jacqueline Fell, Reporter
Last Updated: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 6:15 PM
Video StoriesThe hunt is on for jurors
ORLANDO -- 
When the Case Against Casey goes to trial, jurors will need to get comfy.

Judge Belvin Perry, the state and the defense will travel to another part of Florida and try to find enough people to fill the seats for six days a week, for quite possibly more than a month.

It's an ambitious goal that's never been done before in Florida.

"I think it's going to be significantly difficult to get people that are capable of doing that or that anybody would want to do that," said Cheney Mason, one of Anthony’s attorneys.

Trey Fischer is a senior trial consultant in Orlando. He said finding enough jurors will be difficult.

He also said the majority of jurors will likely be retirees.

“Retirees tend to have more conservative views of the case. In Florida, no matter where you are, [you're] going to get a lot of retirees,” Fischer said.

"Two months away from home and sequestered. No phone, no computer, no television, no contact with family, and not to work -- that's a tough deal," Mason said.

Fischer agrees it'll be a tough job for anyone.  He said having to sit in court for five long days and then Saturday too could be a double-edged sword.

"You're going to end with an unhappy jury panel. It could be an issue,” Fischer said.  “It's going to be lengthy and there are just some things you can't cut out."

It's not unusual for a case to last months, and is quite common in federal court.

However, when you combine high profile, death penalty and a sequestered out-of-town jury, the clock may just seem like it's sitting still in May.

Video Stories The hunt is on for jurors  http://www.cfnews13.com/video?clip=http://static.cfnews13.com/newsvideo/cfn/0915CAJurySelection_091520100522.flv

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page