June 07, 2024, 01:32:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #171 9/08/10 - 9/26/10  (Read 182960 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #60 on: September 09, 2010, 07:37:22 PM »

The offical website of MDinaBOX: Investigating doctor's backgrounds and providing medical doctors to analyze your case.

To Successfully Close the Case,
Open the Box!
Talk to a Doctor about one or ten of your cases for only $150.00/hour*
MDinaBOXtm, Inc. brings expert medical assistance to your cases by providing doctors who can:

•Help screen medical malpractice cases
•Analyze opposing expert's reports
•Perform in depth analysis of records
•Listen to proceedings via the internet and instant message real time
•Explain medical terms and conditions to you
*1 hour minimum for telephone conferences, 2 hour minimum for analysis reports. For less than 7 business day turnaround, hourly charge is $300.00/hour.

MDinaBOXtm, Inc. provides doctors who are licensed in developing nations to lawyers to assist in analyzing their cases for only $150.00 per hour. The doctors contracted with MDinaBOXtm, Inc. do not have a license to practice medicine in the U.S. or Europe. Typically, they are only licensed in their country of origin.

http://www.mdinabox.com/

Thanks NR.........WTF..outsourcing medical opinions now.....give me a break....they can't even practice medicine here but they want the jury to take their opinion over licensed doctors?????????????????????  WTF??????????????????

Yeah, this is beyond INSANE.
It is insane, and I have never heard of anything like this before 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: September 09, 2010, 08:06:50 PM »

The offical website of MDinaBOX: Investigating doctor's backgrounds and providing medical doctors to analyze your case.

Open the Box!
MDinaBOXtm, Inc. brings expert medical assistance to your cases by providing doctors who can:

*1 hour minimum for telephone conferences, 2 hour minimum for analysis reports. For less than 7 business day turnaround, hourly charge is $300.00/hour.

MDinaBOXtm, Inc. provides doctors who are licensed in developing nations to lawyers to assist in analyzing their cases for only $150.00 per hour. The doctors contracted with MDinaBOXtm, Inc. do not have a license to practice medicine in the U.S. or Europe. Typically, they are only licensed in their country of origin.

Thanks NR.........WTF..outsourcing medical opinions now.....give me a break....they can't even practice medicine here but they want the jury to take their opinion over licensed doctors?????????????????????  WTF??????????????????

They can call me on the computer and I will give them my opinion and expertise at half price. LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: September 09, 2010, 08:23:13 PM »

When all this stuff about Baez comes out I'm convinced that he's keeping Casey in the dark. Casey has no idea what she's up against because Baez is blowing smoke up her azz. But that's ok with me. He'll lose the case and it will be done.

What's the trial date?
Is it going to be televised?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: September 09, 2010, 08:51:26 PM »

When all this stuff about Baez comes out I'm convinced that he's keeping Casey in the dark. Casey has no idea what she's up against because Baez is blowing smoke up her azz. But that's ok with me. He'll lose the case and it will be done.

What's the trial date?

May 9, 2011

Yes!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: September 09, 2010, 09:27:03 PM »

Casey Anthony: WESH sees new attorney as formidable asset
posted by halboedeker on September, 9 2010 9:18 PM

Who is Casey Anthony’s new attorney? WESH-Ch. 2 supplied more answers tonight.

Anchor Martha Sugalski described attorney Dorothy Clay Sims of Ocala as “the formidable new asset on Casey Anthony’s legal dream team.”

What do you make of that interpretation? Overstatement?

WESH’s tireless Bob Kealing explained that Sims “travels the country advising plaintiffs’ lawyers on how to expose quack medical experts” and that she has a reputation for aggressive questioning. Sims visited Anthony in jail six weeks ago but it isn’t clear when the attorney will first appear as co-counsel, Kealing added.

Orlando defense attorney Richard Hornbsy, who provides legal analysis for WESH, theorized that Sims could help in a defense effort to save Anthony’s life. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. Hornsby sees Sims as “definitely an asset” and says her participation suggests the defense is putting the state on notice that the prosecution’s experts better be more than hired guns.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/09/casey-anthony-wesh-sees-new-attorney-as-formidable-asset.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+(TV+Guy)

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: September 09, 2010, 09:49:02 PM »

What's the trial date?

May 9, 2011

Yes!

JJAY
I read your post and thought to myself when did I say that! Its something I would say exact verbatim. You know I dont think he has prepared her boy is she going to throw a hissy once sentenced/convicted! the jail may have to sedate her biggtime.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: September 09, 2010, 09:49:59 PM »

What's the trial date?

May 9, 2011

Yes!

JJAY
I read your post and thought to myself when did I say that! Its something I would say exact verbatim. You know I dont think he has prepared her boy is she going to throw a hissy once sentenced/convicted! the jail may have to sedate her biggtime.

lol m,aybe they will make a booboo and euthanize her!!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: September 09, 2010, 09:52:00 PM »

Open the Box!

Yeah, this is beyond INSANE.
It is insane, and I have never heard of anything like this before 

Hi Rose
Lol I think were going insane too lol but  to your comment!! isn't that just the craziest thing you have ever heard almost as crazy as  being a nurse of de-comp rofl lmao I just remembered cindy saying that.

Loca
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: September 09, 2010, 11:53:54 PM »

JMHO, BUT, this "outsourcing" should be illegal.  These doctors do not have permission to practice in this country.  This is an outrage and an attempt to muddy the waters AGAIN.  I don't know if it is possible but my wish is that the esteemed Judge Perry will disallow this at some point.  JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE MARIE, no matter what.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: September 10, 2010, 05:55:40 AM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/09/sims-more-for-penalty-phase-than-trial.html
Friday, September 10, 2010
Sims More For Penalty Phase Than Trial (Casey Anthony Case)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: September 10, 2010, 05:57:59 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Dorothy Sims Could Help SPare Casey Anthony's Life.
09/09/10

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: September 10, 2010, 06:10:54 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/24945864/detail.html
New Casey Attorney Could Play Key Role In Trial
New Lawyer Is Expert In Medical Cross-Examination
POSTED: 5:23 pm EDT September 9, 2010
UPDATED: 8:44 pm EDT September 9, 2010
   Video at link
  <snipped>
“When it comes to cross examining psychologists, psychiatrists and medical doctors she brings a lot to the table and is definitely an asset,” said Orlando defense attorney Richard Hornsby, who is not connected to the case.

Hornsby said Sims could help spare Anthony’s life in the penalty phase of the trial.

If Anthony is found guilty, Hornsby said that the defense may present expert testimony saying that she was suffering from some sort of diminished mental capacity.

“The fact that Casey has had a psychologist or psychiatrist visit her in jail suggests the defense has their mental health mitigators in place, but they won't file their notice until the last minute,” Hornsby said.

The state gets to have its own psychological experts examine Casey and offer testimony in the case, subject to Sims cross examination

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: September 10, 2010, 06:15:33 AM »

Casey Anthony: Was New Attorney Brought on to Assist in Penalty Phase?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/exviIw0vRJM?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/exviIw0vRJM?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;amp;border=1</a>

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: September 10, 2010, 06:17:49 AM »

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2010/09/preparing-for-the-penalty-phase/
Preparing for the Penalty Phase
Sep 9th, 2010 by Richard Hornsby.

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: September 10, 2010, 07:49:20 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24928773/detail.html

Notice of limited appearance as co-counsel

seem like she doesn't really want to get involved...she just wants to take her shot at Dr. G.......JMO of course

Hey Sunny,
   I agree with you. This duhfense will try to discredit the most credible witnesses. It won't do them any good....31 days.....
Loved the NG video. I love when the control room messes with her.

hi Curly.....you are so right....31 days, decomp smell, grave wax in the trunk, Pooh blanket, duct tape across Caylee's moth and........ lies, lies and lies. I am so hoping someone would will find a way to make BOZO back up his statement that KC had good reason for ALL she did and it will all come out in court!!!

The duhfense is making a lot of enemies along the way...when this is all over i,f this ass is allowed to continue to abuse the judicial system under the pretest of practicing law, he is going to have to deal with the people he has maligned along the way.....

glad you liked the video....it was IMO one of the best moments on any NG show!  LOL

Edit-fix typo.  MB

ooopppsssss I have no idea what I typed but thank you Miz for correcting it!     Good Morning Monks and Monkettes!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: September 10, 2010, 07:52:17 AM »

Open the Box!

They can call me on the computer and I will give them my opinion and expertise at half price. LOL

hahahahahaha.....you tell um Turbo.   wonder IF JP would allow this ooopsss wait let me call a doctor in India....hold on Judge....ooppssss darn line is busy....I'll try again....hold on...ooopppsssss

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: September 10, 2010, 07:58:40 AM »

Casey Anthony: WESH sees new attorney as formidable asset
posted by halboedeker on September, 9 2010 9:18 PM

Who is Casey Anthony’s new attorney? WESH-Ch. 2 supplied more answers tonight.

Anchor Martha Sugalski described attorney Dorothy Clay Sims of Ocala as “the formidable new asset on Casey Anthony’s legal dream team.”

What do you make of that interpretation? Overstatement?

WESH’s tireless Bob Kealing explained that Sims “travels the country advising plaintiffs’ lawyers on how to expose quack medical experts” and that she has a reputation for aggressive questioning. Sims visited Anthony in jail six weeks ago but it isn’t clear when the attorney will first appear as co-counsel, Kealing added.

Orlando defense attorney Richard Hornbsy, who provides legal analysis for WESH, theorized that Sims could help in a defense effort to save Anthony’s life. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. Hornsby sees Sims as “definitely an asset” and says her participation suggests the defense is putting the state on notice that the prosecution’s experts better be more than hired guns.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/09/casey-anthony-wesh-sees-new-attorney-as-formidable-asset.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+(TV+Guy)

I swear I think RH is part of the duhfense team at times....yes RH let's try to cast doubt on the state's case and now on their experts..and let's suggest that the duhfense has an asset in this 'addition' of slime to the 'slime team'.....talk about jury tainting.....he is an expert on that.....he trashes other attorneys in the case and make these suggestive, off handed statements....he is a RAT...one thing he seems to forget is that Caylee has God and Justice on her side.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: September 10, 2010, 08:00:43 AM »

Morning trim....thanks...this is the first item I read this morning....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: September 10, 2010, 08:05:26 AM »

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2010/09/preparing-for-the-penalty-phase/
Preparing for the Penalty Phase
Sep 9th, 2010 by Richard Hornsby.

thanks trim......from his blog post....again he suggest the State is DUMB....DUH!!!  He underestimates Jeff Ashton and LDB!!

Smoke and Mirrors, Smoke and Mirrors.

Many would ask that if Ms. Sims is only being brought on to cross-examine penalty phases witnesses, why file a Notice of Appearance now.

I believe that the timing was done solely to throw the State off. If they think Ms. Sims will be used only to attack Dr. Garavaglia, they likely would not prepare their chosen penalty phase mental health expert thoroughly.

Whereas if Ms. Sims filed a Notice of Appearance contemporaneously with the defense teams filing of their Notice of Mental Health Mitigator, the State would have no problem figuring out her purpose.

then he gives his expert opinion.....

Little Medical Evidence

Finally, my belief that this is the case is because there is actually very little medical evidence for Ms. Sims to attack.

Dr. G’s autopsy report clearly states that Caylee died by unknown means, and the reason she ruled it Homicide is because of the duct tape and the peculiar circumstances of her disappearance and ultimate discovery. Quite frankly, there is little to cross-examine.

So that is my story and I am sticking to it.

Rest in Peace Caylee

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: September 10, 2010, 08:30:53 AM »

Just as I suspected.....Thanx Trimm!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.