May 28, 2024, 12:50:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #171 9/08/10 - 9/26/10  (Read 182364 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: September 19, 2010, 06:22:15 PM »

Defense depo schedule

9/21/10 - Rescheduled from July 13, 2010
Michael N. Burnett - Oak Ridge Lab
David C. Glasgow - Oak Ridge Lab
Madhavi Z. Martin - Oak Ridge Lab
Mark Wise - Oak Ridge Lab

9/22/10 - Rescheduled from July 14, 2010
Arpad Alexander Vass - Oak Ridge Lab

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #721 on: September 19, 2010, 08:34:40 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/09/cindy-anthonys-myspace-entry.html
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Cindy Anthony's Myspace Entry Reveals Risk Factor for Child Abuse

That was an excellent piece by Peter. Thanks Trimm.

I agree.  I'm glad he broke it all down as I always thought that MySpace Entry of hers was chock full of revelations.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: September 19, 2010, 08:44:00 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/09/cindy-anthonys-myspace-entry.html
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Cindy Anthony's Myspace Entry Reveals Risk Factor for Child Abuse

thanks trim...excellent article

Yes, Sunny, it sure is.

I was most interested in this quote from the link:
Note also that "she has left me" as if Caylee had any choice in the matter. This is also strange language that is not usual for most to hear because it is the language of immature parents.

Immature parents are the bane of pediatric nurses. They use frightening words that cause the nurses to seek help.

Immature parents of new borns ascribe unrealistic traits to the child, which is an indicator that abuse is likely to take place:

"The baby is crying because she's angry"
"The baby dirtied her diaper just to get back at me"
"I know that cry. It is her spoiled cry."

Note that Cindy ascribes attributes to Caylee that are unrealistic. Her own words would be flagged for potential abuse and neglect.

I would add to this a couple of other examples.

[1]  When Greta V was invited into the Anthony home for her special, Cindy was showing her Caylee's room.  Looking at a picture of Caylee at two days old, (at 4:30 in the video linked below) Cindy pointed out to Greta that the picture "has a lot of Caylee's personality in it" -- Cindy claims of the expression on the newborn's face, "I mean, that's Caylee."  Cindy tells Greta that this expression means:  "You know what?  You better, you better behave, you know?  She's just, she's just got her eye on ya." I thought it was creepy.  A two-day old baby is watching you closely, so you better behave?  Aww, she was just a tiny baby!

Link to video:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYy30_Jxx1c

[BTW, in the video, there are also several point-blank LIES coming from George and Cindy.  I got disgusted all over again, rewatching this video.  And the rearranging and staging of Casey's room for the show (though Cindy claims this is how Casey's room was always arranged) is something I can't help but regard as highly hinky.]

[2]  Back to the Seamus blog:  Another example would be:  Cindy has recounted numerous stories about Caylee being "wise" or "compassionate" -- that Caylee intuitively knew when Cindy needed reassuring or comforting and would reach out to Cindy to make it all better for her.  There was the little vignette about Caylee climbing up into Cindy's lap when Cindy was upset, and taking Cindy's face in her little hands to get her attention and tell her that everything would be okay, or something like that.  I found that to be of some concern.  It is not the child's job to do that.  It sounds all backwards to me.

I agree that these clues hint at unhealthy parenting/grandparenting.

Oh, and on a different topic -- I also found it interesting that Peter pointed out something that positively screams out in this myspace "lament" of Cindy's.  Inside her statement, "The only thing I am guilty of..." appears the alarming phrase, "I AM GUILTY."  You don't have to be a statement analyst to see that, IMO.  It truly does stand out.  Good stuff.

Desdemona--I am so in total agreement with all you bring out here--especially what you reiterate in your # [1]--That was such a huge red flag when I heard her say that and I bet Greta also found that highly bizarre.. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: September 20, 2010, 05:55:07 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/09/casey-anthony-central-florida-news-13-takes-us-inside-the-body-farm.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher
Casey Anthony: Central Florida News 13 takes us inside the Body Farm
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Central Florida News 13 — posted by halboedeker on September, 19 2010 6:21 PM
Discuss This: Comments(29) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

If you want more Casey Anthony coverage, look to Central Florida News 13 at 6 p.m. Monday.

The cable news channel on Bright House Networks will offer a report “Inside the Body Farm” from Adam Longo.

Tonight, the channel promoted the report and highlighted that the case has moved to the so-called Body Farm, which received  samples from Casey Anthony’s car trunk. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Anthony’s attorneys want to know more about tests done at the Body Farm in Tennessee, and that’s why the Central Florida News 13 report could be of great interest.

The channel says Longo “is the only local reporter who has been to the Body Farm,” that he will “take us inside the secret facility” and that he will explain how the work there could affect the case against Anthony. Will you be watching?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: September 20, 2010, 08:45:26 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/09/casey-anthony-central-florida-news-13-takes-us-inside-the-body-farm.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher
Casey Anthony: Central Florida News 13 takes us inside the Body Farm
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Central Florida News 13 — posted by halboedeker on September, 19 2010 6:21 PM
Discuss This: Comments(29) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

If you want more Casey Anthony coverage, look to Central Florida News 13 at 6 p.m. Monday.

The cable news channel on Bright House Networks will offer a report “Inside the Body Farm” from Adam Longo.

Tonight, the channel promoted the report and highlighted that the case has moved to the so-called Body Farm, which received  samples from Casey Anthony’s car trunk. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Anthony’s attorneys want to know more about tests done at the Body Farm in Tennessee, and that’s why the Central Florida News 13 report could be of great interest.

The channel says Longo “is the only local reporter who has been to the Body Farm,” that he will “take us inside the secret facility” and that he will explain how the work there could affect the case against Anthony. Will you be watching?

I'd like to watch this....hope it ends up on video on their website.  Ummmm......"secret facility"? lol   whatever.....

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: September 20, 2010, 09:36:18 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/september/152561/Casey-Anthony-team-travels-to-Tennessee-to-question-%E2%80%98body-farm%E2%80%99-scientists
Casey Anthony team travels to Tennessee to question ‘body farm’ scientists
By Mark Jenkins, Reporter
Last Updated: Monday, September 20, 2010 8:03 AM
ORLANDO -- 
The case against Casey Anthony heads to Tennessee this week.

Casey’s team of defense lawyers were set to fly from Orlando International Airport to Knoxville, Tenn., Monday morning to take on some of the nation’s top scientists.

Four scientists at a so-called “Body Farm” in Knoxville claimed there could have been a decomposed body in Casey’s car in 2008, shortly after her daughter, Caylee, went missing.

The 2-year-old was found dead months later.

Anthony’s attorneys hope to find ways to prevent the Body Farm’s 41-page report from entering the court room.

The site has bodies being studied in various situations, and various stages of decomposition.

Investigators in Central Florida sent the team in Tennessee carpet and odor samples from the trunk of Casey Anthony’s car.

The scientists said they believe a portion of the total odor could be human decomposition.

The “Body Farm” science is fairly new, and air samples from a car trunk have never before been introduced as evidence in a murder case.
Coming up: Exclusive look inside the Body Farm
News 13’s Adam Longo is the only Central Florida reporter who has been to the Tennessee “Body Farm.”

Watch News 13 starting at 6 p.m. Monday as he takes you inside the secret facility, uncovering the work that goes on there, and how it could affect the case against Casey.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: September 20, 2010, 09:43:36 AM »

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2010/09/20/todays-the-day-for-the-motion-moot-or-needing-addressed/
Written on 20 September 2010 at 04:44 by humbleopinion
Todays the day for the motion moot or needing addressed

~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: September 20, 2010, 09:50:11 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/september/152561/Casey-Anthony-team-travels-to-Tennessee-to-question-%E2%80%98body-farm%E2%80%99-scientists
Casey Anthony team travels to Tennessee to question ‘body farm’ scientists
By Mark Jenkins, Reporter
Last Updated: Monday, September 20, 2010 8:03 AM
ORLANDO -- 
The case against Casey Anthony heads to Tennessee this week.

Casey’s team of defense lawyers were set to fly from Orlando International Airport to Knoxville, Tenn., Monday morning to take on some of the nation’s top scientists.

Four scientists at a so-called “Body Farm” in Knoxville claimed there could have been a decomposed body in Casey’s car in 2008, shortly after her daughter, Caylee, went missing.

The 2-year-old was found dead months later.

Anthony’s attorneys hope to find ways to prevent the Body Farm’s 41-page report from entering the court room.

The site has bodies being studied in various situations, and various stages of decomposition.

Investigators in Central Florida sent the team in Tennessee carpet and odor samples from the trunk of Casey Anthony’s car.

The scientists said they believe a portion of the total odor could be human decomposition.

The “Body Farm” science is fairly new, and air samples from a car trunk have never before been introduced as evidence in a murder case.
Coming up: Exclusive look inside the Body Farm
News 13’s Adam Longo is the only Central Florida reporter who has been to the Tennessee “Body Farm.”

Watch News 13 starting at 6 p.m. Monday as he takes you inside the secret facility, uncovering the work that goes on there, and how it could affect the case against Casey.
Good morning, Monkeys!  Boy, the defense must be worried.  If there's nothing to imcriminate Casey, you would think they'd be jumping at the opportunity to use this info for her benefit.  I really would put nothing past them.  I think the introduction of the Netherlands couple shows how far afield they will go to get something for her defense. 
Looking forward to some docs this week.  Any news?

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: September 20, 2010, 09:50:42 AM »

http://twitter.com/adamlongo

#    @ilenenumsy we were told MAYBE Tuesday. But we don't know for sure     5:28 PM Sep 17th  via web  in reply to ilenenumsy

# #caseyanthony That's right. Appx 8,000 pages of new docs! rt @Michigangal30 8000 pages???..omg I need to clean my glasses..lol.. thanks 3:28 PM Sep 17th via web

Good Morning Monks and Monkettes!!  Going to read back....TTYL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: September 20, 2010, 10:06:12 AM »

#    @ilenenumsy we were told MAYBE Tuesday. But we don't know for sure     5:28 PM Sep 17th  via web  in reply to ilenenumsy

# #caseyanthony That's right. Appx 8,000 pages of new docs! rt @Michigangal30 8000 pages???..omg I need to clean my glasses..lol.. thanks 3:28 PM Sep 17th via web

Thanks, Sunny.  I'm going to be ready to read in between praying that my house sells in the next three weeks.   I'm starting to get nervous.
Hey, did you guys see this?  What a maroon.  (By the way, I looked up "edentulous"--It means "toothless."  I mean, really.  How pretentious can you get?  I like a good vocabulary as much as the next person, but come on.)
http://americaspeaksink.com/2010/09/the-edentulous-case-against-casey-anthony/#more-8523

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #730 on: September 20, 2010, 12:30:07 PM »

Sims was the only lawyer present Tuesday at the news conference.

Her expertise will be critical during testimony about the Oak Ridge National Laboratory where air samples were taken from Anthony's car. Some scientists said it detects decomposition.

She wouldn't talk specifically about the "body farm" science.
     However, she did talk about sciences like it that have never been introduced in court before.

“For something to be scientific, it has to be acknowledged in the field," Sims said. "You can't just make up a test as some doctors have done in other cases. It's not been validated. You don't know what the normative samples are. You don't know the error rate.”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, she is well informed - NOT !!  She better look up her case law (sounds like BOZO doesn't it?)  It has been used in court and used successfully for the prosecution.  I won't say where and when, because that might be what they are researching and can't find it so they are putting out "feelers" to get someone to quote the cases it has been used rather than search state by state.
I completely agree Turbo. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: September 20, 2010, 12:31:02 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/09/psychologist-spending-more-time-with-casey-in-jail/
Psychologist Spending More Time With Casey Anthony In Jail
09/17/10

georgieboy and lee better make sure their passports are updated....they are gonna need to be able to get outta the country pronto....they are gonna be the targets of her duhfense.  JMO

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: September 20, 2010, 12:32:58 PM »

Thank you for all the updates everyone.  I do hope we see some docs and soon.  an angelic monkey

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: September 20, 2010, 01:43:21 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/25082330/detail.html
Deposition Delayed For Casey's Jailhouse Confidant
Civil Case Against Casey Anthony Moves Forward
POSTED: 10:25 am EDT September 20, 2010
UPDATED: 11:47 am EDT September 20, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Lawyers in the civil case against Casey Anthony will to have to wait a little longer to question Anthony's jailhouse pen pal.
Lawyers for Zenaida Gonzalez planned to depose and videotape Robyn Adams, another inmate who befriended Anthony in jail, on Monday. The deposition has since been delayed.
Attorneys in the case said they are working to get a new date.
Casey originally claimed a nanny named Zenaida kidnapper her daughter, Caylee. The claim led to a defamation lawsuit.

Adams claims that Casey admitted to her that the nanny story was a lie.

“If there's a witness out there who can say, ‘I heard out of Casey Anthony's mouth this is fabricated,’ this would be huge for our case,” Gonzalez’ lawyer, Keith Mitnik, said in June.

Charles Green has taken over as defense counsel in the suit.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: September 20, 2010, 01:48:01 PM »

Thanks, Sunny.  I'm going to be ready to read in between praying that my house sells in the next three weeks.   I'm starting to get nervous.
Hey, did you guys see this?  What a maroon.  (By the way, I looked up "edentulous"--It means "toothless."  I mean, really.  How pretentious can you get?  I like a good vocabulary as much as the next person, but come on.)
http://americaspeaksink.com/2010/09/the-edentulous-case-against-casey-anthony/#more-8523

I know what you mean.where do these people come from?   
Hope the sale goes through!   an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: September 20, 2010, 02:33:27 PM »

I know what you mean.where do these people come from?   
Hope the sale goes through!   an angelic monkey

Fer hollerin out loud jethro!!
that's the same dude that wrote an article saying cindy was classy. I  think he is full of himself and oviously cindy and him are in cahoots.

Loca
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: September 20, 2010, 03:35:38 PM »

Looking forward to these docs although there's supposed to be 8K of them.
Figures my battery died this am. so now I have to go to work on Tues. when I'm usually off.
Hope Lee's last interview is finally included in the doc dump.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: September 20, 2010, 04:28:59 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/09/casey-anthony-defense-to-questions-body.html
Monday, September 20, 2010
Casey Anthony Defense to Question Body Farm

~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: September 20, 2010, 05:17:41 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/09/casey-anthony-defense-to-questions-body.html

You’ve maybe all seen this already!
 when asked about the Body Farm, Baez quipped, “I expect a vigorous defense will be put on, we’re excited and you all will see what the Baez smirk has been about all along.” “You will see what the Baez smirk has been about all along!?!” Who the hell talks like that? We all found him intolerable before this but if he’s now going to refer to himself in the third person, I . . . I . . . I just . . can you imagine him being even more insufferable?

1. Inside the body farm.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/september/152901/Body-farm-a-key-battle-in-Anthony-defense

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: September 20, 2010, 08:09:45 PM »

You’ve maybe all seen this already!
 when asked about the Body Farm, Baez quipped, “I expect a vigorous defense will be put on, we’re excited and you all will see what the Baez smirk has been about all along.” “You will see what the Baez smirk has been about all along!?!” Who the hell talks like that? We all found him intolerable before this but if he’s now going to refer to himself in the third person, I . . . I . . . I just . . can you imagine him being even more insufferable?

1. Inside the body farm.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/september/152901/Body-farm-a-key-battle-in-Anthony-defense

Rumor from the orlando sentinnel is that baez wants to send the evidence etc from the body farm to the netherlands to be tested by  more qualified techs. didnt judge perry already adress that?

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.