June 16, 2024, 06:59:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #171 9/08/10 - 9/26/10  (Read 183085 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: September 13, 2010, 06:41:18 PM »

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell 

Casey Anthony’s attorney lashes out, slamming the lead detective in the case! This cop claims Casey’s car smelled like a dead body. TONIGHT: Jose Baez fires back, claiming if his nose is that good, maybe he should be in the K-9 unit!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: September 13, 2010, 06:42:51 PM »

I was cleaning out some 'stuff' and found a comment JB made...but not date....that he had a photo of Zanny with Caylee at JB Park....does anyone else remember this?  I wish I had kept better notes early on...but who the hell would have thought this would have gone on this long? Why has he never produced this photo

I remember Sunny.....if I had to guess, I'd say late 2008, the "Zanny in the park picture" fairy tale was started.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: September 13, 2010, 06:43:01 PM »

Thought I was off to Orlando this week for more Casey Anthony discovery docs and tapes for "Today". Now, it'll all come out next week.     
17 minutes ago  via web 

http://twitter.com/JimLichtenstein

Thanks Brandi!

That gives Bozo and gang time for "pre-damage control".....oh wait, this must be the evidence that will prove the skank's innocence. Which means she only has a week to pack up, buy her Winnebago, and organize her follower/s for her traveling ministry.....

Seeme,our moods seem to match lately.   

yep, including the sudden sick feeling 

Wouldn't they s*** and fall back in it if the press didn't show up?   
I can't wait to here this....

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: September 13, 2010, 06:46:39 PM »

Thought I was off to Orlando this week for more Casey Anthony discovery docs and tapes for "Today". Now, it'll all come out next week.     
17 minutes ago  via web 

Thanks Brandi!

That gives Bozo and gang time for "pre-damage control".....oh wait, this must be the evidence that will prove the skank's innocence. Which means she only has a week to pack up, buy her Winnebago, and organize her follower/s for her traveling ministry.....

We are on the same wavelength trimm.....I was thinking the same thing......wouldn't it just make my day if the media didn't
show up tomorrow.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #264 on: September 13, 2010, 06:52:11 PM »

Maybe to announce Mason leaving the team, who knows what BS will be spewed?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: September 13, 2010, 06:56:48 PM »

I was cleaning out some 'stuff' and found a comment JB made...but not date....that he had a photo of Zanny with Caylee at JB Park....does anyone else remember this?  I wish I had kept better notes early on...but who the hell would have thought this would have gone on this long? Why has he never produced this photo

I remember Sunny.....if I had to guess, I'd say late 2008, the "Zanny in the park picture" fairy tale was started.
I remember that, but we never saw the imaginary picture 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: September 13, 2010, 06:57:42 PM »

Yes....some guy from TX had taken the picture. But the photo is as phantom as Zanny.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: September 13, 2010, 06:59:34 PM »

Just remember, with the new law, no atty can leave the case.  I suppose there could be certain emergency situations that would allow for an exit, but it would have to be really good.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #268 on: September 13, 2010, 07:02:03 PM »

Casey Anthony’s attorney lashes out, slamming the lead detective in the case! This cop claims Casey’s car smelled like a dead body. TONIGHT: Jose Baez fires back, claiming if his nose is that good, maybe he should be in the K-9 unit!

She's always a day (or week) late, and a muzzle short....her screeching makes me nuts! Monkey Devil!

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: September 13, 2010, 07:04:47 PM »

Just remember, with the new law, no atty can leave the case.  I suppose there could be certain emergency situations that would allow for an exit, but it would have to be really good.

Does that include pro bono attorneys?

Is Mason pro bono?

I can't keep up with who's being paid and who's not.......but one thing I'm sure about is the taxpayers of Florida ARE PAYING OUT THEIR BEHINDS for the skank!

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #270 on: September 13, 2010, 07:11:55 PM »

Does that include pro bono attorneys?

Is Mason pro bono?

I can't keep up with who's being paid and who's not.......but one thing I'm sure about is the taxpayers of Florida ARE PAYING OUT THEIR BEHINDS for the skank!
My understanding is yes, even pro bono attys. Of which at this point they all are working pro bono......'cause Baez has already spent all the money. On what?  I have no idea. That issue is still murky IMO

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: September 13, 2010, 07:14:30 PM »

Brandi I want to thank you again for the countdown clocks.      Watching it tick away brings me comfort. 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #272 on: September 13, 2010, 07:29:30 PM »

Careful, Baez. With statements like that, how long until somebody suggests your client is already well defined to "serve" that K-9 unit? 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: September 13, 2010, 07:42:43 PM »

It's a shame that attorney's don't have to produce proof when they make a statement like that. Just like Macaluso said in court they had proof that Casey didn't kill Caylee.....of course IIRC his proof was actually Joy Wray!

and this....."Any suggestion there's a body in the trunk is junk science," Macaluso said.

Mancuso would not address the inconsistencies in Casey Anthony's statements, only saying, "What I can tell you is that Casey Anthony was a wonderful mother."

When asked why his client took so long to report her daughter was missing, Mancuso replied, "We will provide an explanation in trial."

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/caylee-anthony-case-lawyers-charges-casey-anthony-dropped/story?id=8732077&page=2

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: September 13, 2010, 07:43:52 PM »

17 minutes ago  via web 

Thanks Brandi!

Monkey Devil!  I love that thought!!!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: September 13, 2010, 07:44:46 PM »

true, true, true!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: September 13, 2010, 07:47:00 PM »

Brandi I want to thank you again for the countdown clocks.      Watching it tick away brings me comfort. 

tupelo, I thought it was a great idea too...but now I look at it and think, oh chit...it's still so farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr away.....I am sure I wll feel differently when we are closer to the actual trial date

Rest in Peace Caylee

crazybabyborg
« Reply #277 on: September 13, 2010, 07:51:21 PM »

true, true, true!!

I had forgotten all about Baez's claim of a photo. Either he flat out lied (very possible) or Casey snapped a picture of a stranger with Caylee because she was planning all this. Either way, I doubt the photo will ever be heard from again. Either way, it doesn't make his client look better.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: September 13, 2010, 07:58:39 PM »

The press conference is at 9 Eastern, so 6 my time. You guys take notes, I don't get on the computer till a quarter after 6 when my daughter gets up for work. Maybe she will let me slip in her room early tomorrow    Can't imagine what this will be about.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #279 on: September 13, 2010, 08:33:13 PM »

The press conference is at 9 Eastern, so 6 my time. You guys take notes, I don't get on the computer till a quarter after 6 when my daughter gets up for work. Maybe she will let me slip in her room early tomorrow    Can't imagine what this will be about.

IMO your sleep is more important than anything Bozo might spew out of his piehole.
I'll try and take good notes for you!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.