June 16, 2024, 10:56:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #171 9/08/10 - 9/26/10  (Read 183140 times)
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #660 on: September 17, 2010, 12:47:01 PM »

Just want to throw this out there my hubby loves the countdown clock and had come up with a brilliant Ideal don't know if anyone can do it but if so it would perfect!  What if we can get a monkey to hold the clock and then have a HUGE smile on his face..I was wondering if someone could do it thought I might ask....anyone???

Also it would be great to get someone to change the topic heading name on the blog (for George, or course).  There was not an actual body found.  There were scattered remains found.  God Bless poor Caylee.

Just a thought...
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: September 17, 2010, 01:02:58 PM »

George never got to see Casey for that private meeting.
Bozo somehow got tipped off that Casey did request that meeting and put an end to that.
I doubt she'd have given anything up, but we'll never know.
Good Morning Monkeys!   

I keep going back and forth on the matter of *would Casey have told the truth* as it seems that at every situation that we know about, where it looked as if she might tell, Baez was quickly there to put a stop to it.  That is probably the best counsel she could get, tho. But I tend think it was/is just a cat and mouse game she was/is playing with LE and everyone.  JMO
Hey, Tupelo.  In addition, I seem to recall when George almost got her to put an "X" on a map for Tim MIiller, Cindy stepped in.  Someone has always been there to stp her from incriminating herself.  I think Casey might, (and I stress the word might,) have given it up, just because I thnk she was bored with all the kerfuffle, and ready to move on.  I personally believe she was so over the whole "Caylee is dead" thing, (in her twisted mind,) and was only dissuaded from talkng because someone appealed to her vanity.  "If you tell, we can't show that you are the victim here, and we can't sue the Orange County Sheriff's Dept and the state of Florida for wrongful arrest."
Just my opinion.  These people are so venal and greedy, I think anything is possible with them.

I gave this a lot of thought after reading Curly's point and these two follow-up posts.  Could there be an in-between?  Maybe Casey had come up with a splendid (in her mind) "confession" that she thought might get her off the hook?  Maybe she was trying to do an end-run around Baez, because she thought herself smarter than him?  I'm thinking she might have concocted some story about what happened to Caylee, and thought that if she could square it with her dad, she just might "pull it off" and get out of jail?  Remember, this was way back in August.  She had only been in jail for one month, and Caylee's body had not been found.  Cindy was still hawking the "Caylee is alive" b.s., and the public had only just learned of the evidence of chloroform and death that the FBI found in the trunk of the car.

But on the other hand.... Surely she knew at this point that Baez and/or Padilla were working on a plan to get her bailed out of jail, right? 

And yet, and yet... In Tim's account of the "x marks the spot" incident, it almost sounds like George was about to get Casey to give up the truth, right?

Never mind.  It's impossible to know at this point whether Casey would have come clean.

(Thank you, Trimm, for the links.  Thank you Rowanvamp0, for the virtual "like" button.  And Curly, you are adorable.)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: September 17, 2010, 01:14:10 PM »

Didnt cindy say she was a nurse of decomp does anyone have the link?
No, Cindy did not say she was a nurse of decomposition.  She just used choppy syntax and it got misinterpreted.

It was July 22 or 23, 2008 I believe.  George and Cindy were leaving court after a bond hearing.  Reporters were asking them questions about the smell in the car.  George wanted to beat it and not talk to reporters.  Cindy kept blabbing away about the smell being pizza, not decomp.  She said something like this:

"I have smelled that odor before ... (I am a nurse) ... of decomposition."

Tried to find the video, but only have a few minutes and couldn't locate one that works.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: September 17, 2010, 01:17:31 PM »

Just want to throw this out there my hubby loves the countdown clock and had come up with a brilliant Ideal don't know if anyone can do it but if so it would perfect!  What if we can get a monkey to hold the clock and then have a HUGE smile on his face..I was wondering if someone could do it thought I might ask....anyone???
Also it would be great to get someone to change the topic heading name on the blog (for George, or course).  There was not an actual body found.  There were scattered remains found.  God Bless poor Caylee.

Just a thought...
I have had this thought many times when entering the forum, MWClass.  Thank you for pointing it out.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: September 17, 2010, 01:59:04 PM »

Just a thought...

I disagree....I think it was very thoughtful to post 'body found'...as opposed to remains or skeleton or bones....for me anyway.....it's hard enough to know what condition she was found in that for it to be a constant reminder everyday....JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: September 17, 2010, 02:00:35 PM »

http://twitter.com/adamlongo

#    great story from @jfelllive on #caseyanthony trial preview. How long will trial last and who will the likely jurors be?? @cfnews13.com     12:44 PM Sep 15th  via web

# #caseyanthony Even MORE documents, discovery to be released next week by State Atty's office. Told to expect some 8,000 pages! #ayecarumba 12:35 PM Sep 15th via web

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: September 17, 2010, 02:11:21 PM »

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Action-News-speaks-with-Casey-Anthonys-new/_a3r3l8Dnke1LlP9S0cpaA.cspx?rss=1

Action News speaks with Casey Anthony's new attorney

Last Update: 9/15 7:35 pm
Set Text Size Small   Set Text Size Medium   Set Text Size Large   Set Text Size X-Large
Print Story | ShareThis
< Previous
Next >
Play Video
Video 1 of 1
All Video
Finnell: Defending Casey

* Finnell: Defending Casey

Related Links

* Judge to hear costs for Casey Anthony defense
    * Judge removes himself from Anthony case
    * Casey Anthony jail guard fired
    * Casey Anthony's attorney to make announcement
    * Jax attorney to join Casey Anthony defense team
    * Casey Anthony's Defense Team Adds 3 New Attorneys

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's life is on the line. The 22 year old Orlando woman is accused of killing her two-year-old daughter. And if she's convicted, she'll face the death penalty.

It's a high profile case that's garnered national attention. And now, there's a high profile team of lawyers backing her, including Jacksonville attorney Ann Finnell.

"If she's convicted, then the State's pursuing the death penalty, and it'll be my job to convince a jury that her life is one that should be preserved," said Finnell.

Finnell is the newest member of Anthony's so-called "Dream Team." She's one of six attorneys working for Anthony's defense for free.

"We're able to do the case pro-bono," said Finnell. "She seems like a worthy client. Her case is interesting and I'm intrigued by the case."

Caylee Anthony was last seen in June of 2008. Almost a month passed before she was reported missing by her grandparents. And five months after that, the toddler's body was found in a wooded area not far from her Orlando home.

Casey Anthony has always denied killing the little girl. Now, it's up to her defense team to prove she's telling the truth.

Finnell says that might not be as hard as it sounds. She said, "I'm not terribly impressed with the State's case. I think there is a strong likelihood Ms. Anthony will be found not guilty."

Finnell is no stranger to high profile cases. She defended Tyrone Hartsfield, the man who shot Jaguars player Richard Collier.

And she also defended Brenton Butler, a local teenager who was wrongfully accused of killing a tourist back in 2000. A documentary film about that case won an Oscar.

Anthony's trial is set to begin in May.
Copyright 2010 High Plains Broadcasting LLC All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Print Story | ShareThis

Tyrone Hartsfield gets life in shooting of Jaguars' Collier

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: September 17, 2010, 02:19:07 PM »

hattip to http://justice4caylee.forumotion.net/main-blog-f10/main-blogfri-sept-17th-20101-t8382-30.htm

http://americaspeaksink.com/2010/09/casey-anthony-case-update/#more-8513

Casey Anthony Case Update

The Casey Anthony article due to be published today will be postponed until Monday September 20, 2010. The astonishing revelation of this article will send shockwaves through the entire case.

Monday morning C. Rich will publish an article that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that Casey Anthony did not place the body of her daughter, Caylee, in the woods. This article will show indisputably why it was impossible for Casey to have done that.

This revealing article scheduled to be published on Monday goes beyond raising reasonable doubt, but shows the axiomatic reality, which is that Casey did not place the body of her beautiful daughter, Caylee, in those now infamous woods. Someone else did that.

Tune in Monday and spread the word to all that follow this case and get ready for a game changer.

KB

WARNING from Sunny....grab you hip boots!! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: September 17, 2010, 02:23:12 PM »

Just a thought...
I disagree....I think it was very thoughtful to post 'body found'...as opposed to remains or skeleton or bones....for me anyway.....it's hard enough to know what condition she was found in that for it to be a constant reminder everyday....JMO
Hi, Sunny.  I agreed with MWC, and you disagree.  So what gives?  Did you not get the memo that you are not allowed to disagree with me?  JUST KIDDING!!!, of course.  (Trying for a little levity as this is such a sad subject.)

Perhaps "Found Deceased?" might be an equally respectful but more accurate alternative?

"Body Found" is usually right in many of these horrible cases.  And yet, I cringe a little bit for Caylee every time I see it.  The word "BODY" always stands out for me, because in poor Caylee's case there was not a body at all; what Casey caused to happen to Caylee after death is just as heinous to many as the fact that she killed her.   Crying or Very sad

And FWIW, I just noticed:  The "Missing Exploited" ticker on the sidebar here on the SM forum is currently displaying a headline that begins with "Remains Found."

In the long run, I don't suppose it really matters that much.  They are just words.  Caylee was murdered by her mother, and her mother will not get away with it.  Justice for Caylee.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: September 17, 2010, 02:26:20 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/25051329/detail.html

Dr. G To Be Deposed By Casey's Attorneys

Posted: 11:51 am EDT September 17, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Attorneys plan to depose several key medical witnesses in the case against Casey Anthony.

Attorneys will depose three people from the Orange County Medical Examiner's Office, including medical examiner Jan "Dr. G" Garavalia, on September 28.

Dr. G's testimony is key because she said Caylee's death was a homicide, but couldn't determine a cause of death.

Casey's lawyers have also recently picked up another 700 pages of discovery documents, which will eventually be made public.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: September 17, 2010, 02:29:37 PM »

Just a thought...
Hi, Sunny.  I agreed with MWC, and you disagree.  So what gives?  Did you not get the memo that you are not allowed to disagree with me?  JUST KIDDING!!!, of course.  (Trying for a little levity as this is such a sad subject.)

Perhaps "Found Deceased?" might be an equally respectful but more accurate alternative?

"Body Found" is usually right in many of these horrible cases.  And yet, I cringe a little bit for Caylee every time I see it.  The word "BODY" always stands out for me, because in poor Caylee's case there was not a body at all; what Casey caused to happen to Caylee after death is just as heinous to many as the fact that she killed her.   Crying or Very sad

And FWIW, I just noticed:  The "Missing Exploited" ticker on the sidebar here on the SM forum is currently displaying a headline that begins with "Remains Found."

In the long run, I don't suppose it really matters that much.  They are just words.  Caylee was murdered by her mother, and her mother will not get away with it.  Justice for Caylee.

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!  hahahahahaha....Desi!!  Your right in the long run.....what's important is that Caylee was killed by her mother. 

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: September 17, 2010, 02:32:49 PM »

I read, here I think......that Cindy talked about Laura Buchanan being a personal friend...or Laura herself said she was a personal friend....does anyone else remember this?  And if so...can someone find the info? I have looked and looked but come up empty handed....trim??????????

Rest in Peace Caylee

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: September 17, 2010, 02:44:45 PM »

I read, here I think......that Cindy talked about Laura Buchanan being a personal friend...or Laura herself said she was a personal friend....does anyone else remember this?  And if so...can someone find the info? I have looked and looked but come up empty handed....trim??????????
I have to run off, or I'd help you search.  Maybe this might help whoever is looking:  As I recall Laura herself characterized the A's as "friends" -- maybe even "close friends" or something like that.  General idea was that they were wonderful people and she felt so very sorry for them, etc.  My recollection is that she said this on a couple of myspace entries, or maybe it was Facebook.  Don't think it was Twitter.  Or possibly she might have been commenting on some Caylee blog or another... And of course, ICBW. 

At any rate, I know we had a page or two of LB diggings here in the Caylee cage a few months back.  I hope you find it.  Later, Monks!

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: September 17, 2010, 02:48:22 PM »

http://justice4caylee.forumotion.net/news-of-the-day-f1/who-they-are-t4086.htm

At this link, someone claims that Laura Buchanan also went on to befriend Misty Cummings.

I had not heard that before.

Bye for now.   

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: September 17, 2010, 04:09:31 PM »

http://justice4caylee.forumotion.net/news-of-the-day-f1/who-they-are-t4086.htm

At this link, someone claims that Laura Buchanan also went on to befriend Misty Cummings.

I had not heard that before.

Bye for now.   

Thanks Desi.....I thought it was here...now I just have to find it.....TTYL....check your email!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: September 17, 2010, 04:20:24 PM »

Each side takes part in jury selection. They each have a number of challenges and can dismiss candidates with or without cause.
The playing field is even. They just have to select the right jurors.

Don't know how I got into that quote box above and repeated myself.

curly
thanks for the quick response
I had a blonde moment and couldnt remember.
Hey, loca---got booted out and couldn't answer.  Don't worry, I have a blonde soul, so even though I'm not a real blonde, I can relate.  I couldn't think the other day why everyone has to pay for documents except for the State.  Finally figured out it was because the State is providing the docs.  Duh. 

Lol Curly
glad to hear I am not the only one that has blonde moments (not blonde) lol but I do act it at times.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: September 17, 2010, 04:27:25 PM »

Didnt cindy say she was a nurse of decomp does anyone have the link?
No, Cindy did not say she was a nurse of decomposition.  She just used choppy syntax and it got misinterpreted.

It was July 22 or 23, 2008 I believe.  George and Cindy were leaving court after a bond hearing.  Reporters were asking them questions about the smell in the car.  George wanted to beat it and not talk to reporters.  Cindy kept blabbing away about the smell being pizza, not decomp.  She said something like this:

"I have smelled that odor before ... (I am a nurse) ... of decomposition."

Tried to find the video, but only have a few minutes and couldn't locate one that works.

thanks desdemona

I was wrong! ok because many are saying she said it and so I now have clarity.

Loca
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #677 on: September 17, 2010, 04:29:07 PM »

http://twitter.com/adamlongo

#    great story from @jfelllive on #caseyanthony trial preview. How long will trial last and who will the likely jurors be?? @cfnews13.com     12:44 PM Sep 15th  via web

# #caseyanthony Even MORE documents, discovery to be released next week by State Atty's office. Told to expect some 8,000 pages! #ayecarumba 12:35 PM Sep 15th via web

Thank-you, that sure is a lot.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: September 17, 2010, 05:07:39 PM »

Been away for a bit--thanks for all of the links & updates;  The new docs must contain some pretty powerful stuff, and must be the real reason for the timing of the not so impressive 'Bells & Whistles'  press conference at Baez Land...         
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: September 17, 2010, 05:13:27 PM »

Sounds like a job for Brandi, CBB, or Klaas.  I like the countdown clock, too.

Actually, with that script I found to use that works here on this forum, images cannot be added to it.

You know I would have done that if it were possible, right? LOL

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.