June 16, 2024, 10:34:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #171 9/08/10 - 9/26/10  (Read 183132 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: September 17, 2010, 05:17:08 PM »

Just want to throw this out there my hubby loves the countdown clock and had come up with a brilliant Ideal don't know if anyone can do it but if so it would perfect!  What if we can get a monkey to hold the clock and then have a HUGE smile on his face..I was wondering if someone could do it thought I might ask....anyone???
Sounds like a job for Brandi, CBB, or Klaas.  I like the countdown clock, too.

Actually, with that script I found to use that works here on this forum, images cannot be added to it.

You know I would have done that if it were possible, right? LOL

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: September 17, 2010, 06:28:44 PM »

http://twitter.com/adamlongo

#    great story from @jfelllive on #caseyanthony trial preview. How long will trial last and who will the likely jurors be?? @cfnews13.com     12:44 PM Sep 15th  via web

# #caseyanthony Even MORE documents, discovery to be released next week by State Atty's office. Told to expect some 8,000 pages! #ayecarumba 12:35 PM Sep 15th via web

Thank-you, that sure is a lot.

Wow! Hope it's new info.
I wanted a doc. dump, but that's a bit much!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: September 17, 2010, 09:31:15 PM »

http://twitter.com/adamlongo

#    great story from @jfelllive on #caseyanthony trial preview. How long will trial last and who will the likely jurors be?? @cfnews13.com     12:44 PM Sep 15th  via web

# #caseyanthony Even MORE documents, discovery to be released next week by State Atty's office. Told to expect some 8,000 pages! #ayecarumba 12:35 PM Sep 15th via web

Thank-you, that sure is a lot.

Wow! Hope it's new info.
I wanted a doc. dump, but that's a bit much!

Curly...I didn't recognize you!!!   I hope it's new and not a bunch of repeated things

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: September 17, 2010, 10:03:59 PM »

Just want to throw this out there my hubby loves the countdown clock and had come up with a brilliant Ideal don't know if anyone can do it but if so it would perfect!  What if we can get a monkey to hold the clock and then have a HUGE smile on his face..I was wondering if someone could do it thought I might ask....anyone???

Also it would be great to get someone to change the topic heading name on the blog (for George, or course).  There was not an actual body found.  There were scattered remains found.  God Bless poor Caylee.

Just a thought...

I disagree....I think it was very thoughtful to post 'body found'...as opposed to remains or skeleton or bones....for me anyway.....it's hard enough to know what condition she was found in that for it to be a constant reminder everyday....JMO

I agree - that is ALL the body the poor child had left.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #684 on: September 17, 2010, 10:09:30 PM »

Sims was the only lawyer present Tuesday at the news conference.

Her expertise will be critical during testimony about the Oak Ridge National Laboratory where air samples were taken from Anthony's car. Some scientists said it detects decomposition.

She wouldn't talk specifically about the "body farm" science.
     However, she did talk about sciences like it that have never been introduced in court before.

“For something to be scientific, it has to be acknowledged in the field," Sims said. "You can't just make up a test as some doctors have done in other cases. It's not been validated. You don't know what the normative samples are. You don't know the error rate.”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, she is well informed - NOT !!  She better look up her case law (sounds like BOZO doesn't it?)  It has been used in court and used successfully for the prosecution.  I won't say where and when, because that might be what they are researching and can't find it so they are putting out "feelers" to get someone to quote the cases it has been used rather than search state by state.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: September 17, 2010, 10:45:28 PM »

Her expertise will be critical during testimony about the Oak Ridge National Laboratory where air samples were taken from Anthony's car. Some scientists said it detects decomposition.

However, she did talk about sciences like it that have never been introduced in court before.

“For something to be scientific, it has to be acknowledged in the field," Sims said. "You can't just make up a test as some doctors have done in other cases. It's not been validated. You don't know what the normative samples are. You don't know the error rate.”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, she is well informed - NOT !!  She better look up her case law (sounds like BOZO doesn't it?)  It has been used in court and used successfully for the prosecution.  I won't say where and when, because that might be what they are researching and can't find it so they are putting out "feelers" to get someone to quote the cases it has been used rather than search state by state.

Hi Turbo

How interesting and your right dont do their work for them!! let them look for the info themselves. I am sure they are hitting the blogs to see what is said and done.   great post turbo.

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: September 17, 2010, 10:47:39 PM »

I read, here I think......that Cindy talked about Laura Buchanan being a personal friend...or Laura herself said she was a personal friend....does anyone else remember this?  And if so...can someone find the info? I have looked and looked but come up empty handed....trim??????????
Sorry I just saw your post.Tech day for/with little Sidekick in the den today.All day....   
Yes,it is here.I posted it and someone else did too.
LB claimed to be friends with the Anthonys.It was posted on a memorial blog in Oct/Nov 2008.
I had the link written down.....I'll look.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: September 17, 2010, 10:49:13 PM »

http://www.deathpenaltyblog.com/casey-anthony-has-new-deathqualified-attorney-jacksonvilles-ann-finnell/
Sidebar With an Expert Capital LitigatorAboutServicesContactArchivesHome > Players in a Death Penalty Case > Casey Anthony Has New Death-Qualified Attorney: Jacksonville's Ann Finnell
Casey Anthony Has New Death-Qualified Attorney: Jacksonville's Ann Finnell
Posted on September 17, 2010 by Terry Lenamon

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: September 17, 2010, 11:11:37 PM »

I read, here I think......that Cindy talked about Laura Buchanan being a personal friend...or Laura herself said she was a personal friend....does anyone else remember this?  And if so...can someone find the info? I have looked and looked but come up empty handed....trim??????????

Found it!
http://www.respectance.com/Caylee_Anthony/memorial/index/page/237/
Page 237
 Always in my Heart
laura buchanan Oct 20, 2008
There could never have been two people on this earth that could have loved you more than your Grandparents..I wish nothing more than for you to come home..Your beautiful face is in my mind every night..As I lay and pray for your safe return..Cindy and George are wonderful people if only others could see that!! I know them very well and you could not ask for better Grandparents..We love you all

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: September 17, 2010, 11:13:08 PM »

Hey Brandi,and good night .   an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: September 17, 2010, 11:57:47 PM »

I found this and am convinced Linda will do just fine up there with jose and Mason she's been at it fer a long time. whewww releif!!
http://boardreader.com/thread/Linda_Drane_Burdick_in_action_20th_anniv_4s8veX1y6c.html

this is interesting

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: September 18, 2010, 01:37:29 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/september/151290/Casey-Anthony-jury-in-for-tough-schedule
Casey Anthony jury in for tough schedule
By Jacqueline Fell, Reporter
Last Updated: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 6:15 PM
Video StoriesThe hunt is on for jurors
ORLANDO -- 
When the Case Against Casey goes to trial, jurors will need to get comfy.

Judge Belvin Perry, the state and the defense will travel to another part of Florida and try to find enough people to fill the seats for six days a week, for quite possibly more than a month.

It's an ambitious goal that's never been done before in Florida.

"I think it's going to be significantly difficult to get people that are capable of doing that or that anybody would want to do that," said Cheney Mason, one of Anthony’s attorneys.

Trey Fischer is a senior trial consultant in Orlando. He said finding enough jurors will be difficult.

He also said the majority of jurors will likely be retirees.

“Retirees tend to have more conservative views of the case. In Florida, no matter where you are, [you're] going to get a lot of retirees,” Fischer said.

"Two months away from home and sequestered. No phone, no computer, no television, no contact with family, and not to work -- that's a tough deal," Mason said.

Fischer agrees it'll be a tough job for anyone.  He said having to sit in court for five long days and then Saturday too could be a double-edged sword.

"You're going to end with an unhappy jury panel. It could be an issue,” Fischer said.  “It's going to be lengthy and there are just some things you can't cut out."

It's not unusual for a case to last months, and is quite common in federal court.

However, when you combine high profile, death penalty and a sequestered out-of-town jury, the clock may just seem like it's sitting still in May.

Video Stories The hunt is on for jurors  http://www.cfnews13.com/video?clip=http://static.cfnews13.com/newsvideo/cfn/0915CAJurySelection_091520100522.flv

What they do in big cases in this state is bring in jurors from other large cities in the state. They don't move the trial itself because of the logistics of having all the LE officers out of town at one time.  One trial lasted about 6 months but the jurors stayed in the Hyatt and had a long vacation. Some were excused if they had small children, but others brought their babysitters with them and it was like a long vacation for the kids.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: September 18, 2010, 02:30:16 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/september/151290/Casey-Anthony-jury-in-for-tough-schedule
Casey Anthony jury in for tough schedule
By Jacqueline Fell, Reporter
Last Updated: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 6:15 PM
Video StoriesThe hunt is on for jurors
ORLANDO -- 
When the Case Against Casey goes to trial, jurors will need to get comfy.

Judge Belvin Perry, the state and the defense will travel to another part of Florida and try to find enough people to fill the seats for six days a week, for quite possibly more than a month.

It's an ambitious goal that's never been done before in Florida.

"I think it's going to be significantly difficult to get people that are capable of doing that or that anybody would want to do that," said Cheney Mason, one of Anthony’s attorneys.

Trey Fischer is a senior trial consultant in Orlando. He said finding enough jurors will be difficult.

He also said the majority of jurors will likely be retirees.

“Retirees tend to have more conservative views of the case. In Florida, no matter where you are, [you're] going to get a lot of retirees,” Fischer said.

"Two months away from home and sequestered. No phone, no computer, no television, no contact with family, and not to work -- that's a tough deal," Mason said.

Fischer agrees it'll be a tough job for anyone.  He said having to sit in court for five long days and then Saturday too could be a double-edged sword.

"You're going to end with an unhappy jury panel. It could be an issue,” Fischer said.  “It's going to be lengthy and there are just some things you can't cut out."

It's not unusual for a case to last months, and is quite common in federal court.

However, when you combine high profile, death penalty and a sequestered out-of-town jury, the clock may just seem like it's sitting still in May.

Video Stories The hunt is on for jurors  http://www.cfnews13.com/video?clip=http://static.cfnews13.com/newsvideo/cfn/0915CAJurySelection_091520100522.flv

What they do in big cases in this state is bring in jurors from other large cities in the state. They don't move the trial itself because of the logistics of having all the LE officers out of town at one time.  One trial lasted about 6 months but the jurors stayed in the Hyatt and had a long vacation. Some were excused if they had small children, but others brought their babysitters with them and it was like a long vacation for the kids.

Turbo
realy! that sounds interesting babysitters and all. I  wonder will the trial be held in orlando?

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: September 18, 2010, 07:27:18 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/09/psychologist-spending-more-time-with-casey-in-jail/
Psychologist Spending More Time With Casey Anthony In Jail
09/17/10

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: September 18, 2010, 07:30:43 AM »

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: September 18, 2010, 07:34:41 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Dr G To Be Deposed By Casey's Attorneys
09/17/10

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: September 18, 2010, 08:43:13 AM »

Good Morning Monks and Monkettes!!

One I am glad you aren't posting the information...we know the clown crew watch the internet...don't do their job for  them!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: September 18, 2010, 08:46:02 AM »

Sorry I just saw your post.Tech day for/with little Sidekick in the den today.All day....   
Yes,it is here.I posted it and someone else did too.
LB claimed to be friends with the Anthonys.It was posted on a memorial blog in Oct/Nov 2008.
I had the link written down.....I'll look.   

trim...you are AMAZING!!!     I wish I could use our search feature....I try and come up blank....perhaps you could post a tutorial in the Lounge sometime.  I saw you were busy with your little Sidekick!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: September 18, 2010, 08:50:27 AM »

http://www.deathpenaltyblog.com/casey-anthony-has-new-deathqualified-attorney-jacksonvilles-ann-finnell/
Sidebar With an Expert Capital LitigatorAboutServicesContactArchivesHome > Players in a Death Penalty Case > Casey Anthony Has New Death-Qualified Attorney: Jacksonville's Ann Finnell
Casey Anthony Has New Death-Qualified Attorney: Jacksonville's Ann Finnell
Posted on September 17, 2010 by Terry Lenamon

thanks trim.....I love that the duhfense is so open about knowing thir client will be convicted!  LOL   I really don't give a rat's ass if she doesn't get the DP....LWOP is fine with me...so all their prancing, posturing and preening of their DP attorney in front of the camera doesn't impress me at all....and for some reason....ummmmmmm,  I don't think I stand alone

'Ms. Finnell's efforts will focus upon the penalty phase of the trial, currently set for May 2011.'

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: September 18, 2010, 09:04:47 AM »

I found this and am convinced Linda will do just fine up there with jose and Mason she's been at it fer a long time. whewww releif!!
http://boardreader.com/thread/Linda_Drane_Burdick_in_action_20th_anniv_4s8veX1y6c.html

this is interesting

Hi loca....yes she has lots of experience and she isn't shy!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.