June 16, 2024, 09:26:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #171 9/08/10 - 9/26/10  (Read 183114 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: September 20, 2010, 08:17:22 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/09/casey-anthony-whats-at-stake-in-body-farm-depositions-central-florida-news-13-explains.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher

Casey Anthony: What’s at stake in Body Farm depositions? Central Florida News 13 explains
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Central Florida News 13, WESH, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on September, 20 2010 6:41 P
Casey Anthony’s attorneys arrived in Knoxville, Tenn., today for depositions with scientists at the Body Farm at the University of Tennessee.

In a report on Central Florida News 13, Anthony attorney Cheney Mason said, “These folks allegedly have some evidence to support some of the prosecution claims about the decomposition of the child.” And Mason added, “We are of the feeling that their evidence is not admissible when it’s referred to as junk science. So they can prove to us it’s not junk science. OK, but we call it junk science.”

The interview was a prelude to Central Florida News 13’s Adam Longo’s look at the Body Farm.  Longo visited the Body Form four years ago and explained that then 155 bodies were spread across the farm for one-of-a-kind decomposition research.

The scientists there started testing in the Anthony case before Caylee’s remains were found, Longo explained. Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

The scientists assembled a 41-page report on the case and concluded that part of an odor in Anthony’s car trunk was consistent with decomposition that “could be of human origin,” Longo explained. 

What is at stake for the defense? To make sure the report and the four scientists who wrote it aren’t part of the trial, Longo said. Air samples from a car trunk have never been introduced in a murder case, Longo added.

Anthony’s attorneys will depose the scientiests Tuesday and Wednesday.

Also in the Anthony case:
WFTV-Ch. 9 and WESH-Ch. 2 reported that more documents in the case will be released Tuesday.

***WFTV reported that former meter reader Roy Kronk’s phone records are expected to be included; he found Caylee Anthony’s remains and talked to his son about the discovery. “We may also get to see inmate R0byn Adams’ phone calls,” anchor Martie Salt said. “Adams told investigators that Casey talked to her in jail about using chloroform to put Caylee to sleep when she wanted to go out and party.”

***WESH anchor Jim Payne said that evidence will be out Tuesday morning, and that a spokeswoman for the state attorney’s office said a disc will contain audio and video. “At least some of the information is expected to be interviews with members of the volunteer group Texas EquuSearch,” Payne said. That group searched for Caylee.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: September 20, 2010, 08:23:15 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/september/152901/Body-Farm-a-key-battle-in-Anthony-case
'Body Farm' a key battle in Anthony case
By Adam Longo, Reporter
Last Updated: Monday, September 20, 2010 6:14 PM
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. -- 
Joe Heffner leads few tours of the infamous "Body Farm."

"This is an impression left behind by a body," Heffner points out casually.

Scientists at the Body Farm put together a 41-page report for investigators on the Casey Anthony case.

They tested carpet and odor samples from the trunk of Anthony's car and ultimately concluded that, "a portion of the total odor signature identified in the Florida vehicle trunk is consistent with an early decompositional event that could be of human origin."

"Everyone picks up the phone and calls us when they have a question about decomposing bodies," Heffner said.

That's because this is the only place in the country that does this kind of research.

During a 2006 visit, there were 155 bodies scattered across the two-and-a-half-acre complex.

Bodies were being studied in various situations and in various stages of decomposition.

In one study requested by the FBI, they wanted to see the effects a body had decomposing in the trunk of a car.

"They wanted to know specifically the effects of decomposition on hair," Heffner said

During the visit, researchers said chemicals released by a body give investigators clues, even if the body isn't there.

They started doing testing for Anthony's case before Caylee's remains were ever found.
But how large of a part will it ultimately play into the trial?

"I've said this a million times," said lead defense attorney Jose Baez. "Every aspect of the case is important."

What will be big for Baez and the rest of Anthony's defense team is to make sure a report and the four scientists who wrote it never see the inside of Judge Belvin Perry's courtroom.

The body farm science is fairly new. Air samples from a car trunk have never been introduced as evidence in any murder case.

To be admitted, the evidence would have to pass a legal standard known as the "Frye Test."

That's one of the things Anthony's lawyers are doing in Tennessee -- getting ammunition to keep these tests out of court and they won't be wasting any time.

"After the research, we write the motion and we file it. So, it could be weeks. It could be a month or so," Baez said.

There are other tests and other experts the defense will eventually refute as well.

"I expect a vigorous defense will be put on," Baez said. "We're excited and you all will see what the Baez smirk has been about all along."

For now, we're left with few clues about their strategy to save Anthony's life.

Anthony’s defense team will begin its first of four scheduled depositions at 8 a.m. Tuesday.

They're not expected to finish until late Wednesday morning.

Video  Down on the body farm  http://www.cfnews13.com/video?clip=http://static.cfnews13.com/newsvideo/cfn/bodyfarm_092020100209.flv

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: September 20, 2010, 08:27:48 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-discovery-20100920,0,7426347.story
Prosecution releases Casey Anthony discovery information Tuesday
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
6:29 p.m. EDT, September 20, 2010
Prosecutors plan to release supplemental discovery information Tuesday in the Casey Anthony case.

The information will be released Tuesday morning at Orange-Osceola State Attorney Lawson Lamar's office, according to spokeswoman Danielle Tavernier.

"Because of various types of digital media formats, the information is contained only on disc and copies can only be made on disc," Tavernier said in a statement announcing the release of the records.

She later said the information on the discs to be released includes audio interviews and photos.
Casey Anthony, 24, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her 2-year-old child, Caylee Marie. The child's remains were found in late 2008, months after she was reported missing by her family. The trial is scheduled to start in May.

Check back for details tomorrow.

~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: September 20, 2010, 09:01:36 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-discovery-20100920,0,7426347.story
Prosecution releases Casey Anthony discovery information Tuesday
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
6:29 p.m. EDT, September 20, 2010
Prosecutors plan to release supplemental discovery information Tuesday in the Casey Anthony case.

The information will be released Tuesday morning at Orange-Osceola State Attorney Lawson Lamar's office, according to spokeswoman Danielle Tavernier.

"Because of various types of digital media formats, the information is contained only on disc and copies can only be made on disc," Tavernier said in a statement announcing the release of the records.

She later said the information on the discs to be released includes audio interviews and photos.
Casey Anthony, 24, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her 2-year-old child, Caylee Marie. The child's remains were found in late 2008, months after she was reported missing by her family. The trial is scheduled to start in May.

Check back for details tomorrow.

grrrrrrrrr it annoys me with baez the baez smirk its all about him. Did you  see the look on masons face when he said that. He is so damn self absorbed its all about him. hell he aint the one doing the work  even if he tries to imply! I bet it wont be him writitng that motion he talks about. He  cant even  put a simple motion together much less a highly complicated one   from the body farm visist.

Loca
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: September 21, 2010, 03:22:07 AM »

http://twitter.com/adamlongo

#    @ilenenumsy we were told MAYBE Tuesday. But we don't know for sure     5:28 PM Sep 17th  via web  in reply to ilenenumsy

# #caseyanthony That's right. Appx 8,000 pages of new docs! rt @Michigangal30 8000 pages???..omg I need to clean my glasses..lol.. thanks 3:28 PM Sep 17th via web

Good Morning Monks and Monkettes!!  Going to read back....TTYL

Thanks, Sunny.  I'm going to be ready to read in between praying that my house sells in the next three weeks.   I'm starting to get nervous.
Hey, did you guys see this?  What a maroon.  (By the way, I looked up "edentulous"--It means "toothless."  I mean, really.  How pretentious can you get?  I like a good vocabulary as much as the next person, but come on.)
http://americaspeaksink.com/2010/09/the-edentulous-case-against-casey-anthony/#more-8523

I know what you mean.where do these people come from?   
Hope the sale goes through!   an angelic monkey

Fer hollerin out loud jethro!!
that's the same dude that wrote an article saying cindy was classy. I  think he is full of himself and oviously cindy and him are in cahoots.

If he thinks Cindy is classy, I don't want to be with him when he is slumming it.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: September 21, 2010, 03:33:33 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/09/casey-anthony-whats-at-stake-in-body-farm-depositions-central-florida-news-13-explains.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher

Casey Anthony: What’s at stake in Body Farm depositions? Central Florida News 13 explains
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Central Florida News 13, WESH, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on September, 20 2010 6:41 P
Casey Anthony’s attorneys arrived in Knoxville, Tenn., today for depositions with scientists at the Body Farm at the University of Tennessee.

In a report on Central Florida News 13, Anthony attorney Cheney Mason said, “These folks allegedly have some evidence to support some of the prosecution claims about the decomposition of the child.” And Mason added, “We are of the feeling that their evidence is not admissible when it’s referred to as junk science. So they can prove to us it’s not junk science. OK, but we call it junk science.”

The interview was a prelude to Central Florida News 13’s Adam Longo’s look at the Body Farm.  Longo visited the Body Form four years ago and explained that then 155 bodies were spread across the farm for one-of-a-kind decomposition research.

The scientists there started testing in the Anthony case before Caylee’s remains were found, Longo explained. Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

The scientists assembled a 41-page report on the case and concluded that part of an odor in Anthony’s car trunk was consistent with decomposition that “could be of human origin,” Longo explained. 

What is at stake for the defense? To make sure the report and the four scientists who wrote it aren’t part of the trial, Longo said. Air samples from a car trunk have never been introduced in a murder case, Longo added.

WFTV-Ch. 9 and WESH-Ch. 2 reported that more documents in the case will be released Tuesday.

***WFTV reported that former meter reader Roy Kronk’s phone records are expected to be included; he found Caylee Anthony’s remains and talked to his son about the discovery. “We may also get to see inmate R0byn Adams’ phone calls,” anchor Martie Salt said. “Adams told investigators that Casey talked to her in jail about using chloroform to put Caylee to sleep when she wanted to go out and party.”

***WESH anchor Jim Payne said that evidence will be out Tuesday morning, and that a spokeswoman for the state attorney’s office said a disc will contain audio and video. “At least some of the information is expected to be interviews with members of the volunteer group Texas EquuSearch,” Payne said. That group searched for Caylee.

Blued by me

So even if they prove it is not junk science, CM is still going to call it junk science.  Huh?  His hearing problem and his speech enunciation problems have nothing to do with his messages making people scratch their heads.  He just does not listen to what he is garbling about.  You know, 'If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull$h!t.'

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: September 21, 2010, 03:51:56 AM »

Blued by me

So even if they prove it is not junk science, CM is still going to call it junk science.  Huh?  His hearing problem and his speech enunciation problems have nothing to do with his messages making people scratch their heads.  He just does not listen to what he is garbling about.  You know, 'If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull$h!t.'

Mason is as arrogant as baez the only difference is that mason has been practicing law longer and has some entitlement but baez is a  green behind the ear wanna bee by all costs.

Loca
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #747 on: September 21, 2010, 04:01:45 AM »

I'm not sure how many of you are into astral charts but here's some charts I found on Casey and the rest of the people involved in this case.  I'll try to find the page that will break all of it down for you to better understand but as for now here's something while we wait for a doc dump.
http://s428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #748 on: September 21, 2010, 04:09:04 AM »

I'm not sure how many of you are into astral charts but here's some charts I found on Casey and the rest of the people involved in this case.  I'll try to find the page that will break all of it down for you to better understand but as for now here's something while we wait for a doc dump.
http://s428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/

Forgot to mention that Soulscape 12 is part of the WS community don't know if it'll cause problems cause I posted her photobucket page here..if so I'm sorry.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: September 21, 2010, 05:55:07 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Casey Anthony Case Photos And Interviews To Be Released Tuesday
09/20/10

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: September 21, 2010, 06:05:10 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/september/152901/Body-Farm-a-key-battle-in-Anthony-case
By Adam Longo, Reporter
Last Updated: Tuesday, September 21, 2010 1:49 AM

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. -- 

Scientists at the Body Farm put together a 41-page report for investigators on the Casey Anthony case.

They tested carpet and odor samples from the trunk of Anthony's car and ultimately concluded that "a portion of the total odor signature identified in the Florida vehicle trunk is consistent with an early decompositional event that could be of human origin."

"Everyone picks up the phone and calls us when they have a question about decomposing bodies," Heffner said.

That's because this is the only place in the country that does this kind of research.

During a 2006 visit, there were 155 bodies scattered across the two-and-a-half-acre complex.
Bodies were being studied in various situations and in various stages of decomposition.

In one study requested by the FBI, they wanted to see the effects a body had decomposing in the trunk of a car.

"They wanted to know specifically the effects of decomposition on hair," Heffner said.

During the visit, researchers said chemicals released by a body give investigators clues, even if the body isn't there.

They started doing testing for Anthony's case before Caylee's remains were ever found.

"I've said this a million times," said Jose Baez, Anthony's lead defense attorney. "Every aspect of the case is important."

What will be big for Baez and the rest of Anthony's defense team is to make sure a report and the four scientists who wrote it never see the inside of Judge Belvin Perry's courtroom.

The Body Farm science is fairly new. Air samples from a car trunk have never been introduced as evidence in any murder case.

To be admitted, the evidence would have to pass a legal standard known as the "Frye Test."

That's one of the things Anthony's lawyers are doing in Tennessee -- getting ammunition to keep these tests out of court and they won't be wasting any time.
After the research, we write the motion and we file it. So, it could be weeks. It could be a month or so," Baez said.

There are other tests and other experts the defense will eventually refute as well.

"I expect a vigorous defense will be put on," Baez said. "We're excited and you all will see what the Baez smirk has been about all along."

Anthony’s defense team will begin its first of four scheduled depositions at 8 a.m. Tuesday.

The Frye Standard
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frye_test

Down On the Body Farmhttp://www.cfnews13.com/video?clip=http://static.cfnews13.com/newsvideo/cfn/bodyfarm_092020100209.flv

~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: September 21, 2010, 07:56:27 AM »

09/20/10

Thank you, Trimm.  Hopefully something with some "teeth" in it.  (Or not "edentulous".  I don't know why, this makes me laugh.  That C.Rich guy is so infatuated with himself and his extensive vocabulary.  I can just see him, looking through Roget's Thesauras, muttering to himself, "toothless, toothless, what's another word for...aha, synonyms, edentulous!  Eureka!"
It just makes me giggle.)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: September 21, 2010, 08:01:46 AM »

By Adam Longo, Reporter
Last Updated: Tuesday, September 21, 2010 1:49 AM

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. -- 

They tested carpet and odor samples from the trunk of Anthony's car and ultimately concluded that "a portion of the total odor signature identified in the Florida vehicle trunk is consistent with an early decompositional event that could be of human origin."

"They wanted to know specifically the effects of decomposition on hair," Heffner said.

"I've said this a million times," said Jose Baez, Anthony's lead defense attorney. "Every aspect of the case is important."

The Body Farm science is fairly new. Air samples from a car trunk have never been introduced as evidence in any murder case.

After the research, we write the motion and we file it. So, it could be weeks. It could be a month or so," Baez said.

The Frye Standard
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frye_test

Down On the Body Farmhttp://www.cfnews13.com/video?clip=http://static.cfnews13.com/newsvideo/cfn/bodyfarm_092020100209.flv
Good morning, Monkeys!  Here's my opinion on the "Baez smirk" and his purported defense...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: September 21, 2010, 08:10:33 AM »

09/20/10

Thank you, Trimm.  Hopefully something with some "teeth" in it.  (Or not "edentulous".  I don't know why, this makes me laugh.  That C.Rich guy is so infatuated with himself and his extensive vocabulary.  I can just see him, looking through Roget's Thesauras, muttering to himself, "toothless, toothless, what's another word for...aha, synonyms, edentulous!  Eureka!"

Me too.   Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: September 21, 2010, 08:12:43 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/september/152901/%E2%80%98Body-Farm%E2%80%99-a-key-battle-in-Casey-Anthony-case
By Adam Longo, Reporter
Last Updated: Tuesday, September 21, 2010 7:24 AM

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. -- 

"After the research, we write the motion and we file it. So, it could be weeks. It could be a month or so," Baez said.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: September 21, 2010, 08:15:46 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/25095759/detail.html
More Anthony Evidence To Be Released
Texas Equusearch Docs Could Be Among Evidence
POSTED: 5:30 am EDT September 21, 2010
UPDATED: 7:08 am EDT September 21, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The state attorney's office is expected to release more information in the case against Casey Anthony on Tuesday.
WESH 2 News has learned that some of the information to be released could contain interviews with members of Texas Equusearch.

The Casey Anthony defense team fought and won the right to interview Equusearch volunteers who searched the area near Suburban Drive where Caylee Anthony's remains were eventually found.

Caylee went missing in the summer of 2008. The case's time line is critical to the defense, who will argue that Caylee's body was placed in that area while Casey was in jail

Casey Anthony is currently being held in the Orange County Jail. She is accused of murdering her daughter, Caylee Marie.

Anthony maintains that she last saw her daughter after leaving her with a nanny, Zenaida Gonzalez. That claim led a defamation lawsuit.
On Monday, Lawyers for Gonzalez planned to depose and videotape Robyn Adams, another inmate who befriended Anthony in jail, who claimed that Anthony admitted to her that the nanny story was a lie. The deposition has since been delayed.

~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #756 on: September 21, 2010, 08:41:00 AM »

09/20/10

Me too.   Monkey Devil!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #757 on: September 21, 2010, 09:21:20 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/25096482/detail.html

Posted: 8:05 am EDT September 21, 2010
Updated: 8:53 am EDT September 21, 2010

Phone Records Among Documents Expected To Be Released     

Throughout Tuesday, WFTV will be pouring over new documents to be released in the case against Casey Anthony.

It is speculated that the phone records of Roy Kronk will be released. Kronk is a former meter reader who discovered Caylee Anthony's remains. Sources tell WFTV that the phone records indicate that Kronk spoke with his son about where the remains were found.

It is also possible that phone calls of inmate Robyn Adams may be released. Adams told investigators that Casey talked to her in jail about using chloroform to put Caylee to sleep.

On Tuesday and Wednesday, Casey Anthony's defense team will be in Tennessee to depose the experts at Oak Ridge Laboratories. The laboratory conducted air tests on Casey's truck which showed evidence of human decomposition. Casey's defense attorneys have publicly challenged the lab's findings.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: September 21, 2010, 09:30:18 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/25096482/detail.html

Posted: 8:05 am EDT September 21, 2010
Updated: 8:53 am EDT September 21, 2010

Phone Records Among Documents Expected To Be Released     

Throughout Tuesday, WFTV will be pouring over new documents to be released in the case against Casey Anthony.

It is speculated that the phone records of Roy Kronk will be released. Kronk is a former meter reader who discovered Caylee Anthony's remains. Sources tell WFTV that the phone records indicate that Kronk spoke with his son about where the remains were found.

It is also possible that phone calls of inmate Robyn Adams may be released. Adams told investigators that Casey talked to her in jail about using chloroform to put Caylee to sleep.

On Tuesday and Wednesday, Casey Anthony's defense team will be in Tennessee to depose the experts at Oak Ridge Laboratories. The laboratory conducted air tests on Casey's truck which showed evidence of human decomposition. Casey's defense attorneys have publicly challenged the lab's findings.

Thanks, Sassy.  Time for the defense to start digging Casey's grave, I'm ready, bring on the Docs!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: September 21, 2010, 09:35:34 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/25092971/detail.html
New Details To Emerge In Anthony Case
Audio, Images To Be Released; Defense Questions Lab

POSTED: Monday, September 20, 2010
UPDATED: 8:34 am EDT September 21, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- New details are emerging in the case against Casey Anthony as the state gears up to release audio and video while the defense team questions lab evidence.

On Tuesday morning, the state attorney's office will release a pair of CDs filled with audio interviews and pictures.

Local 6 plans to pick up the files and begin reporting on their contents starting at noon.

While those files are being released, Anthony's defense team will be in Tennessee, interviewing scientists from the Oak Ridge Lab.

The lab is credited with analyzing evidence and performing "air tests" that showed chemicals associated with human decomposition were found inside Casey Anthony's cars.

Anthony, 24, is jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were found in December 2008. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July 2008.

Anthony has pleaded not guilty. Her murder trial is scheduled to begin in May.
Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.