June 16, 2024, 05:01:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #171 9/08/10 - 9/26/10  (Read 183064 times)
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: September 21, 2010, 04:56:29 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/25101308/detail.html
State Wants To Know If Casey Anthony's Still Broke
Motion Inquires If New Defense Lawyers Will Be Paid
POSTED: 1:28 pm EDT September 21, 2010
UPDATED: 1:41 pm EDT September 21, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The state body that doles out money to indigent defendants wants to make sure Casey Anthony is still broke.

In a new motion for clarification, lawyers for the Justice Administrative Commission noted that Casey Anthony recently had three new attorneys join her defense team.

JAC lawyers said they don't know whether these lawyers are being paid or doing the work for free.

The agency is asking Judge Belvin Perry to find out.

READ: JAC Motion Seeking Clarification Of Indigent Status 
http://www.wesh.com/pdf/25101431/detail.html

Lol! Baez and Jar will be annoyed with this.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
LynneinMd.
Scared Monkey

« Reply #821 on: September 21, 2010, 05:02:06 PM »

No offense intended, but listening to the Lisa Hopkins tape was difficult.  It was more like pulling teeth to get useful info from her.  It sounded like they gave her more info than she did.
Just my opinion.
LynneinMd.
Scared Monkey

« Reply #822 on: September 21, 2010, 05:03:39 PM »

Sorry, Hoffman.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #823 on: September 21, 2010, 05:04:46 PM »

There's NO WAY I can watch that woman for 15 minutes.

Sorry, got in the quote box.
Just got home and scrambling to see if anything substantial has been released yet?

the one video is almost entirely of her hammering nails of a poster into a tree........
ughhhhhh

don't waste your time on either one of Joy's videos........nothing of value in either one of them IMO......unless you enjoy watching whack-a-doodles

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #824 on: September 21, 2010, 05:07:47 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The state body that doles out money to indigent defendants wants to make sure Casey Anthony is still broke.

In a new motion for clarification, lawyers for the Justice Administrative Commission noted that Casey Anthony recently had three new attorneys join her defense team.

JAC lawyers said they don't know whether these lawyers are being paid or doing the work for free.

too freakin' bad........the clowns opened that door themselves

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: September 21, 2010, 05:07:56 PM »

super cool finaly and I hope they get their answer that baez made money lots of it.

Loca
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: September 21, 2010, 05:13:37 PM »

Even the JAC doesn't trust the duhfence!  And have we seen motions for their participation other than Sims??  and the jury consultant???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: September 21, 2010, 05:15:30 PM »

Even the JAC doesn't trust the duhfence!  And have we seen motions for their participation other than Sims??  and the jury consultant???

uummmmm I wonder if Sims will be submitting travel expenses if she is with them at the Body Farm depos??

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: September 21, 2010, 05:17:57 PM »

Ro...Laura said she was when she was trying to get JJ to talk to her....to my knowledge she was not officially affiliated with Baez.
Aww thanks for clearing that up..you know this case has so many people in it easy to get confused..hope the Jury doesn't feel the way we do sometimes..

It is easy especially since so many people on the duhfense side LIE so MUCH!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: September 21, 2010, 05:24:15 PM »

thanks trim....notice one word is used a lot in this article when referring to MASON...that word is WEAK....his words, his actions....his subconscious is weak.... because he knows the truth....he knows Kc killed Caylee.... there is nothing powerful in anything he has said or down....TRUTH IS POWER!!   MO

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: September 21, 2010, 05:25:52 PM »

There's NO WAY I can watch that woman for 15 minutes.

Sorry, got in the quote box.
Just got home and scrambling to see if anything substantial has been released yet?

Hi curly!!  I think there are some good, interesting interviews....but as far as JW...I will have to get desperate....and I am not there yet!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: September 21, 2010, 05:31:14 PM »

After listening to JJ tapes I really apperciate these officers more I love their use of integration tactics..the whole "I didn't take good notes/any notes" is a lightblub moment for me I'm like Come on..you KNOW he took notes that night otherwise what kind of officer would he be.  The part where he forgets peoples names is classic!!  it's a way to pull information from you to see and verify what YOU know..I have always had full confidence in the police work that they did I do hope that others can see it just as clearly as I.

So have I...and when the duhfence insinuates the state and/or the LE are hiding evidence favorable to the duhfense I want to dig their eyes out with a fork, pull their tongues out with pliers, squeeze their you know what's in a medieval vise!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: September 21, 2010, 06:04:47 PM »

After listening to JJ tapes I really apperciate these officers more I love their use of integration tactics..the whole "I didn't take good notes/any notes" is a lightblub moment for me I'm like Come on..you KNOW he took notes that night otherwise what kind of officer would he be.  The part where he forgets peoples names is classic!!  it's a way to pull information from you to see and verify what YOU know..I have always had full confidence in the police work that they did I do hope that others can see it just as clearly as I.

So have I...and when the duhfence insinuates the state and/or the LE are hiding evidence favorable to the duhfense I want to dig their eyes out with a fork, pull their tongues out with pliers, squeeze their you know what's in a medieval vise!!

lol lol sunny 

Loca
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #833 on: September 21, 2010, 06:05:54 PM »

Here's my Virtual "Like" button for ya..I'm in total agreement with you.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: September 21, 2010, 06:06:53 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/25096482/detail.html
Casey Evidence Raises Questions About Made-Up Info
Posted: 8:05 am EDT September 21, 2010
Updated: 5:44 pm EDT September 21, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Evidence released Tuesday in the case against Casey Anthony raises new questions about whether a former EquuSearch volunteer made up evidence while working for Casey's defense team.
The information came out in interviews that were released to WFTV. Now, the sheriff's office is investigating.

One EquuSearch volunteer believes another made up records indicating he searched and cleared an entire area four months before Caylee was found there, but he says he couldn't because it was knee-deep under water.

Casey Anthony's defense team really wants to show her daughter Caylee's body was not there in the woods until after Casey was locked up without bond in October 2008 to prove someone else put Caylee's body there.

Texas EquuSearch volunteer Joe Jordan says, a month before that, he brought a group to search for Caylee in the same area, but he could only get in about ten feet because, beyond that, it was under water.

"That was the farthest we went, which was, I want to say, five to ten feet in," Jordan told investigators (hear interview). "We stayed next to the road, like right in the front, and once we got in there it was too much. Because the water, the water was too much … it was like knee deep at that point. When you first stepped in it, it was knee deep."
But Tuesday, WFTV learned he told investigators the defense might be fabricating evidence to the contrary, and the sheriff's office is looking into it.

"If there's individuals that are fabricating evidence in my case, that's criminal in nature and that needs to be investigated," sheriff's investigator Eric Edwards told Jordan.

Jordan says, a year after his search, in October 2009, he agreed to meet with a defense private investigator who tried to twist his words, using a document he believes is bogus. He says it came from a woman named Laura Buchanan, claiming to be an EquuSearch volunteer who joined the defense team.

"You can bet the sheriff's office will do a thorough investigation," WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said.

Investigators say Casey dumped Caylee's body in the woods near her home, months before the first search there, in June 2008 and say it could have been reduced to bones in just weeks in the summer conditions.
WFTV contacted defense attorney Jose Baez on Tuesday and he denied all of it, saying there were no falsified documents.

Also among the evidence released Tuesday were videos taken in May and June 2009 by search volunteer Joy Wray at the Caylee memorial site and investigative photos of the trunk of Casey Anthony's car.
CASEY'S FRIENDS CASHED IN ON CAYLEE

Casey Anthony's friends made money off little Caylee's murder. It came out in documents released in the case Tuesday.

Two of Casey's friends, at least one of them an ex-boyfriend, negotiated with the tabloid The Globe, trying to make hundreds of dollars by selling their photos of Casey and Caylee and make extra for quotes.

JP Chatt and Casey's former boyfriend, Ricardo Morales, negotiated with The Globe by email less than a month after it was learned that Caylee was missing.

The new records show, in August 2008, Chatt and Morales were offering to sell their photos and their stories. Chatt, who was at Caylee's second birthday party at her house, was offered $1,000 for his photos.

Morales, Casey's ex-boyfriend, was driving a hard bargain, making sure he didn't lose out on the $1,500 for his, plus $50 extra for quotes and 50-percent of the profits from the world rights to the photos.
<snipped>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #835 on: September 21, 2010, 06:11:18 PM »

Thought you'd all enjoy the comments at the bottom here:

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/september/153171/

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #836 on: September 21, 2010, 06:12:51 PM »

I managed to get through Tim's interview and will try to listen to the others later this evening.  It becomes more and more obvious that Cindy Anthony knew Caylee was dead from the get go, she never once attended a search, she was controlling (or should I say "trying to control") every move made during these searches, she was rude, unappreciative, uncooperative and most of all deceptive.  She is as damn guilty as KC if you ask me.  I do not know how that woman can even sleep at night.   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #837 on: September 21, 2010, 06:15:36 PM »

Okay now in Lisa Hoffman's interview I heard something really interesting come from her she said at the 7:13 mark through 7:15 " Tim was asking you know where to search, where THEY went, HER AND MOM"  now wondering what does that really mean we concerning the map and the wooden area.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: September 21, 2010, 06:25:32 PM »

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2010/09/21/levi-page-show

Host Name:  Levi Page Show   
Show Name: Caylee Anthony & Joran Vandersloot update

Date / Length: 9/20/2010 9:00 PM - 44 min
Length: 44 min
Description:
h:18324 s:1271140  Tonight Casey Anthony's defense deam travels to Tennessee to grill the "Body Farm" scientists who determined that human decomposition was discovered in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car! Also tonight, the mother of Natalee Holloway confronts her daughters alleged killer behind bars in Peru! We discuss the dramatic prison showdown with former police cheif Dr. Richard Weinblatt and Criminal Profiler Pat Brown!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #839 on: September 21, 2010, 06:30:08 PM »

Thought you'd all enjoy the comments at the bottom here:

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/september/153171/
Thanks Nut.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.