June 16, 2024, 06:00:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #171 9/08/10 - 9/26/10  (Read 183074 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: September 21, 2010, 06:31:03 PM »

No offense intended, but listening to the Lisa Hopkins tape was difficult.  It was more like pulling teeth to get useful info from her.  It sounded like they gave her more info than she did.
Just my opinion.

Agreed.

Almost sounded like LE was leading her answers at times.

(Like the tape George went to get to keep the table cloths down.)

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: September 21, 2010, 06:39:21 PM »

No offense intended, but listening to the Lisa Hopkins tape was difficult.  It was more like pulling teeth to get useful info from her.  It sounded like they gave her more info than she did.
Just my opinion.

thanks I will put her interview at the end of my list. right there with JW!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: September 21, 2010, 06:39:59 PM »

There's NO WAY I can watch that woman for 15 minutes.

Sorry, got in the quote box.
Just got home and scrambling to see if anything substantial has been released yet?

the one video is almost entirely of her hammering nails of a poster into a tree........
ughhhhhh

don't waste your time on either one of Joy's videos........nothing of value in either one of them IMO......unless you enjoy watching whack-a-doodles

thanks seeme...

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: September 21, 2010, 06:41:06 PM »

There's NO WAY I can watch that woman for 15 minutes.

Sorry, got in the quote box.
Just got home and scrambling to see if anything substantial has been released yet?

Hi curly!!  I think there are some good, interesting interviews....but as far as JW...I will have to get desperate....and I am not there yet!!

Thanks, Sunny. JJ's interview was tres interesting.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #844 on: September 21, 2010, 06:42:36 PM »

Just my opinion.

thanks I will put her interview at the end of my list. right there with JW!

No don't it's short plus I want you to hear what I caught and your opinion on it as well...I posted it here just a few comments back...
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: September 21, 2010, 06:43:13 PM »

Doesnt caylee look unkept in that pic on the couch with the ho'?

Loca
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #846 on: September 21, 2010, 06:47:40 PM »

So according to Lisa Tinelli George's sister helped in the search by manning the tables at the Kid Finder's tent..so I guess some family members did offer support we just never heard about it till now.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: September 21, 2010, 07:08:00 PM »

Was george's friend ever interviewed is there any video on him any interview video???

Loca
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: September 21, 2010, 07:12:18 PM »

So according to Lisa Tinelli George's sister helped in the search by manning the tables at the Kid Finder's tent..so I guess some family members did offer support we just never heard about it till now.

I heard that.....but I wonder how long she helped out....I thought it was interesting that sin-cin didn't 'work' the tent. Just dropped by.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: September 21, 2010, 07:19:37 PM »

Okay now in Lisa Hoffman's interview I heard something really interesting come from her she said at the 7:13 mark through 7:15 " Tim was asking you know where to search, where THEY went, HER AND MOM"  now wondering what does that really mean we concerning the map and the wooden area.

I think she was talking about the map in general....asking Kc to put an x on where they should start searching......just to see where Kc would lead them...JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #850 on: September 21, 2010, 07:32:02 PM »

Okay now in Lisa Hoffman's interview I heard something really interesting come from her she said at the 7:13 mark through 7:15 " Tim was asking you know where to search, where THEY went, HER AND MOM"  now wondering what does that really mean we concerning the map and the wooden area.

I think she was talking about the map in general....asking Kc to put an x on where they should start searching......just to see where Kc would lead them...JMO
Thanks Sunny I was wondering what your take was on this..I find that all this new info put it all together really adds up for some new NAILS in her coffin so to speak.  I think it was really odd to that Cindy only just dropped by as well..just stinks if your grand baby is missing you don't even search let alone man a search tent..at the very least George did that..
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: September 21, 2010, 07:38:50 PM »

OT- This is about comments made last night about Beth Holloway:  (Bolded by me)
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8546.msg1233447#msg1233447

Ok gang, like I mentioned before I will be doing a show on thursday night and will be addressing the Watts comments.
However I throw this out to you. I am will to also come on tonight live and take calls from you so you can have your thoughts known.
We dont have much time but I need to know if you are interested in calling in?

Let me know and when I see I have some interest in coming on I will. I will monitor here for 1 hour, please let me know by posting here or send me a email dana@scaredmonkeys.com

This is a chance to let your voice be heard.

If I see enough interest I will start at 8:30pm et

Dana

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: September 21, 2010, 08:02:18 PM »

listening to jj interview?
question?
If baez had a hand in fabricating evidence can he be in trouble like disbarment?

Loca
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: September 21, 2010, 08:23:33 PM »

After listening to JJ tapes I really apperciate these officers more I love their use of integration tactics..the whole "I didn't take good notes/any notes" is a lightblub moment for me I'm like Come on..you KNOW he took notes that night otherwise what kind of officer would he be.  The part where he forgets peoples names is classic!!  it's a way to pull information from you to see and verify what YOU know..I have always had full confidence in the police work that they did I do hope that others can see it just as clearly as I.

So have I...and when the duhfence insinuates the state and/or the LE are hiding evidence favorable to the duhfense I want to dig their eyes out with a fork, pull their tongues out with pliers, squeeze their you know what's in a medieval vise!!
Yeah.  Or maybe bash a certain lame poser right in his infamous "smirk" and leave him..... er.... how shall we say?  ----  "edentulous?"

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: September 21, 2010, 08:28:13 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/25096482/detail.html
Casey Evidence Raises Questions About Made-Up Info
Posted: 8:05 am EDT September 21, 2010
Updated: 5:44 pm EDT September 21, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Evidence released Tuesday in the case against Casey Anthony raises new questions about whether a former EquuSearch volunteer made up evidence while working for Casey's defense team.
<< snipped by Desi >>

CASEY'S FRIENDS CASHED IN ON CAYLEE

Casey Anthony's friends made money off little Caylee's murder. It came out in documents released in the case Tuesday.

Two of Casey's friends, at least one of them an ex-boyfriend, negotiated with the tabloid The Globe, trying to make hundreds of dollars by selling their photos of Casey and Caylee and make extra for quotes.

JP Chatt and Casey's former boyfriend, Ricardo Morales, negotiated with The Globe by email less than a month after it was learned that Caylee was missing.

The new records show, in August 2008, Chatt and Morales were offering to sell their photos and their stories. Chatt, who was at Caylee's second birthday party at her house, was offered $1,000 for his photos.

Morales, Casey's ex-boyfriend, was driving a hard bargain, making sure he didn't lose out on the $1,500 for his, plus $50 extra for quotes and 50-percent of the profits from the world rights to the photos.
<snipped>
Thanks for the great links, everyone.  Did we know that J.P. attended Caylee's second birthday party, at the Anthony home?  Can't recall if I ever knew that... it's not ringing a bell.  Interesting.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #855 on: September 21, 2010, 08:30:04 PM »

Maybe someone can do a reality show about the sequestered jurors. Like Big Brother. No contact with the outside and they go stir crazy.

I was on a sequestered jury once and it was not that bad. The court officers took us everywhere and we went in a van together, but we ate at very nice restaurants, saw good movies and swam in the hotel pool a lot. You could go to the workout room. We were not allowed computers, and our phone calls were recorded. (I assume they reviewed them) It seemed to get on a lot of the juror's nerves, but it really did not bother me that much. I guess having traveled all my life in my career and living out of hotel rooms made it easier for me. It was not as long as this one will be, but after about 2 weeks some of the jurors started asking to be excused. I don't remember if we had a cell phone rule, because this was in the 80s and most of the cell phones were not that portable at that time.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #856 on: September 21, 2010, 08:34:44 PM »

Listening to JJ's interview now.  He mentions Helen, LE calls her that "nice lady".  I want to say, I worked with her in Columbus, when TES was here for two searches and she TRULY IS A SWEET LADY!  He mentions her name and I know he's telling the truth!  She is SO passionate on these cases, loyal to Tim and is such a highly respected and integral woman.  So he won me over right there!  And Yes, those forms CAN be downloaded from TES website.  I've done it and am a member.

Sorry, I'm just beginning and I will be skipping over Joy.  Anybody see on JVM, where some idiot woman called in from KY, saying how innocent Casey is,   

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #857 on: September 21, 2010, 08:38:39 PM »

question?
If baez had a hand in fabricating evidence can he be in trouble like disbarment?
[/quote
question?

He should have been disbarred in the beginning of this. There is no doubt in my mind he will be afterward.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: September 21, 2010, 08:40:15 PM »

question?
[/quote
question?

He should have been disbarred in the beginning of this. There is no doubt in my mind he will be afterward.

thanks Turbo

I think so too alot more is going to be revealed on him !!

Loca
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #859 on: September 21, 2010, 08:41:06 PM »

question?

I would think so!  Looks like there trying to build a case.  I can only pray!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.