April 26, 2024, 06:06:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry Oakes - Search Dogs  (Read 97235 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: August 31, 2010, 01:40:18 PM »

From what I have ascertained in the interviews by Desiree and Kaine, they are convinced that Kyron is alive. Maybe that is one of the reasons that they don't allow Harry's dogs on the property? If Desiree or Kaine read this, I would like to point out that Carrie McGonigle, Amber Dubois' mother hired her own dogs, seperate from LE. It was Carrie's peoples dogs that  were the dogs that led her to Pala. Amber's body was later found in Pala. Granted the dogs did not lead them to the spot where Amber was found, but they got close.

This case needs a Carrie McGonigle....
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: August 31, 2010, 04:52:03 PM »

Which came first, LE search of the horman property or Harry Oaks search of the edge of the property?
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #102 on: August 31, 2010, 04:59:53 PM »

Which came first, LE search of the horman property or Harry Oaks search of the edge of the property?

Not sure TG. I don't know the detailed dates. You're really on a mission about this aren't you?

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: August 31, 2010, 05:03:28 PM »

Not sure TG. I don't know the detailed dates. You're really on a mission about this aren't you?

Maybe not a mission but I am trying to track down details. Just seems like common sense to me to have it checked out.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #104 on: August 31, 2010, 05:06:03 PM »

TG, I'm not 100% today. I was going to send the messages to a 3rd party that is closely related to Desiree so they can explain it to her in the way that would be human. This is a very touchy subject and I think sensitivity needs to be ensured. I know you, like all of us want this to be checked out right away, but if I go in forcefully, their gonna blow me off.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #105 on: August 31, 2010, 05:08:09 PM »

I will make this promise to you. This week, a message will be sent that WILL reach Desiree about the death scent from Harry.  an angelic monkey

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: August 31, 2010, 05:51:55 PM »

I will make this promise to you. This week, a message will be sent that WILL reach Desiree about the death scent from Harry.  an angelic monkey

I am not trying to badger you about the email, honestly I am not. Actually my postings have nothing to do with the email, ok? I am sure when you put it all together it will be a very good message.
BTW, I think Desiree already knows about the scent, how could she not? This has been a story in the news. Her husband is LE in the state of Oregon, I am not sure if his opinion of HO is going to be that different from Le working the case. 
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #107 on: August 31, 2010, 05:58:06 PM »

I am not trying to badger you about the email, honestly I am not. Actually my postings have nothing to do with the email, ok? I am sure when you put it all together it will be a very good message.
BTW, I think Desiree already knows about the scent, how could she not? This has been a story in the news. Her husband is LE in the state of Oregon, I am not sure if his opinion of HO is going to be that different from Le working the case. 

TG, I don't feel you're badgering me sweety. It has NOT been in the news that HO got a death scent near the Horman property. MCSO know because they were contacted directly by HO. TY wouldn't necessarily know that he contacted them just like KH wouldn't know.

Remember the presser with DY & KH when a reporter asked about DDS's contact with Terri and the shock on their face? They didn't know anything about it even though it was all over the internet. I firmly believe they have no idea.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #108 on: August 31, 2010, 08:00:22 PM »

I wanted to give you an answer on what I believe happened. I believe HO discovered a death scent near the Horman home and contacted LE. We heard later through the press that LE went back to the property area of the Hormans later in the case. I think they went there on HO's report and found nothing.

I also believe that HO's dogs are have better training. He's had these dogs a long time and I've seen, personally, where he has found bodies when the LE missed it.

This is MOO.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #109 on: September 01, 2010, 12:24:06 AM »

TG, I don't feel you're badgering me sweety. It has NOT been in the news that HO got a death scent near the Horman property. MCSO know because they were contacted directly by HO. TY wouldn't necessarily know that he contacted them just like KH wouldn't know.

Remember the presser with DY & KH when a reporter asked about DDS's contact with Terri and the shock on their face? They didn't know anything about it even though it was all over the internet. I firmly believe they have no idea.

Sassi, please take good care of yourself and get to feel better...you can take care of this when you're feeling better.  I want to thank you in advance for doing this as I, too, think this needs attention. 

I cannot imagine what a reason would be the Kaine would not allow this one little section of his property to be searched.  Makes no sense to me.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #110 on: September 01, 2010, 11:52:21 AM »

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5713392/death_scents_at_horman_residence_comments_pg2.html?cat=34

"Death Scents at Horman Residence", Comments by Harry Oakes, K-9 Search & Rescue

I have horses and know my animals and when they make certain noises, grunts and all the rest. Yes all animals make certain noises for different things. Harry Oakes is a respected trainer in the dog world. His dogs are
 alerting to death scents on the Horman residence. He knows his dogs and what they are telling him. Why isn't this being pursued?

There always seems to be territorial spats with police enforcement agencies over what dogs are allowed to search in missing persons cases. I have heard this happening before. Agencies want specific dogs and trainers that they select and very often this could be construed as "partiality" when it comes to monetary payments.

"I will say this right now: if my child were missing, I would use whatever animals came my way in finding my child. THE PARENTS HAVE THE RIGHT TO ASK ANYONE THEY WANT. As a parent I would be and have been searching for my own family as well. In fact in my case I got the TV station to broadcast my missing grand daughter, over riding the police and found my grand daughter after 6 days of searching! The police kept brushing me off and stalling me in looking for her and refused to issue a Amber Alert, so the TV station did not consider her missing important. The police did not find my grand daughter. I found her!

I worked on a case where 400 volunteers could not find a missing elderly man on an entire weekend. The police saying they had people seeing this elderly man 90 miles away. I knew this wasn't correct and contacted the family, gave them three letter clues, C, L and U and told them that that he walked downhill from t he nursing home, fell and died and told the daughter to send someone to the edge of the nursing home that sloped downward and work out from there, down a ravine. The daughter begged me to come out, but I had to work that day. The daughter sent her grand daughter to look on her bike. The grand daughter found the man in a ravine by 5pm that same day, deceased as I had said!!! He was located in COMO (C clue) Lake (L clue) Park off Union (U clue) Rd.,

Sometimes they make these searches so complicated and miss the obvious in front of them.

As I said the directions on the Horman property are Southeast and Northeast contain clues. There is also a Southwest location now coming into focus. Rocks, trees, minerals may be used to cover. Travel was limited that
 day. At least 2 vehicles were used and at least 2-4 people are involved. The clues D, M, V and the number 4 are extremely important in finding Kyron.

Go to the center of the house and get the exact North, South, East and West directions. Find the locations in the house that I am listing as these are important and work out from there on the rest of the property. This could also be done on the school as that is where Kyron vanished from.

I will add one more thing. Terri is an oriental Dog. Dogs bury bones. Terri would also know to cover scent. Dogs will help find Kyron is used. Dede is a Virgo, one of the signs that could hurt Kyron as well from my earlier profiles. Kyron is in one of the two locations, Southeast, Northeast.

I will also add that Terri was too willing to leave the property in my opinion, indicating she wanted distance from the property. Why? Wasn't this her home? Very often perps leave, run, move away to distance themselves from crime scenes. In this case, it may have been long enough for her to say she lived there, that's why her DNA is there. That property is dense and very wooded. This would have been a comfort zone, quiet and secluded."
Linda Crystal

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: September 01, 2010, 03:44:08 PM »

Sassi, the second part doesn't look like it was written by Harry.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: September 01, 2010, 03:45:10 PM »

Oh, wait, I see that part was written by someone named Linda Crystal.  Nevermind!   

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #113 on: September 01, 2010, 03:53:25 PM »

I didn't see a need to post Harry's blog. We've already seen it. Linda is commenting on the importance to let Harry search the Hormon property and I like her spunk! 

Still have the flue which is why I've been so quiet. Hope to be better before the end of the week. I'm going to get that message to them one way or another. I've been writing something up in word format, but I don't trust my mind right now because it's in such a fog.

I'll post the letter, without the contact name, as soon as I finish it and send it off.

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: September 01, 2010, 10:27:31 PM »

I didn't see a need to post Harry's blog. We've already seen it. Linda is commenting on the importance to let Harry search the Hormon property and I like her spunk! 

Still have the flue which is why I've been so quiet. Hope to be better before the end of the week. I'm going to get that message to them one way or another. I've been writing something up in word format, but I don't trust my mind right now because it's in such a fog.

I'll post the letter, without the contact name, as soon as I finish it and send it off.

Feel better soon, Sassi!

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #115 on: September 02, 2010, 03:21:22 PM »

So this is my communication that I sent today for Desiree via a close family member. I took out their name from the post to protect their identity.

Hi _______!

I’m writing this in the hopes that you can help.

We at http://scaredmonkeys.net/ have been working day and night to find Kyron. One of the things that we can’t  get passed is the fact that Harry Oaks dogs got a ‘death scent’  near Kaines home. See link: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8432.0#lastPost . Harry had informed LE but they have not responded to him.

This may not be Kyron but think of this……. If someone is buried near Kaines home, it sure would be great to help that persons family. We, as I’m sure Desiree and Kaine does, don’t want to leave any stone unturned.

I know there is a political rift between Harry and the LE, but this needs to stop. This is about Kyron and bringing him home. I’m sure you would agree that every lead needs to be checked out, no matter where it comes from.

I pray that you can find it in your heart to speak with Desiree about this in order to rule it out and move forward, or substantiate it and move closer to finding that sweet boy Kyron.

We at scared monkeys believe that Desiree’s determination and love for Kyron, will be the key to finding him. I do believe she will knock down any door possible to find him.

Thanks you in advance for your help ______!

With Kind regards,
Sass
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 05:32:05 PM by klaasend » Logged

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: September 02, 2010, 03:44:41 PM »

sass you may want to take out your name on the bottom of the post. I am going to flag it for you
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: September 02, 2010, 03:46:13 PM »

Sass thank you for taking the time to write the letter. I hope it helps to answer a very big question.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #118 on: September 02, 2010, 03:46:20 PM »

sass you may want to take out your name on the bottom of the post. I am going to flag it for you

no no no I don't care who knows me! I have nothing to hide! 

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #119 on: September 02, 2010, 04:22:08 PM »

Sass thank you for taking the time to write the letter. I hope it helps to answer a very big question.

We'll find out! Desiree is the key! You can see and feel the love she has for Kyron! I believe she is tired of waiting for that sweet boy to come home. I just think she is such a wonderfully genuine woman.  an angelic monkey

As for Terri, as Klaas so astutely put it, "Terri, the clock is ticking. tick tock tick tock"

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.