April 18, 2024, 10:29:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry Oakes - Search Dogs  (Read 96735 times)
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #160 on: September 05, 2010, 10:15:14 PM »

So, I'm patiently waiting to see if Desiree can convince Kaine to allow Harry to search the property. It's really a big part of this case and the more we can eliminate, the more we can investigate.

This HAS to be done! What do they have to lose? Nothing except the thought that Kyron may or may not be alive. I believe in my heart that he is alive, but my mind says otherwise. I'm pretty conflicted on this.

The one thing I know is, HARRY NEEDS TO BRING HIS DOGS ON KAINES PROPERTY, and given a piece of Kyrons clothing/scent article.

I, as well as many other people want to put this piece of the puzzle to a close.

Desiree, please do this for Kyron.  an angelic monkey

Bumping this for you, Sassi! --oo oo oo,  I'm so excited to be among the monkeys! --   

Thanks for the warm welcome Sassi, Nana & MK      

& thanks thanks thanks for the referral to Brandi!  Hope you like my new clothes!  She did a great job, tailored to fit!   

Koko's Cat 

And, Nana, I'm so happy to be fully clothed, fall is in the air.... 

I love your avatar! I remember seeing that in the news and it brought me to tears. Welcome aboard, you have great insights!   an angelic monkey

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #161 on: September 05, 2010, 10:18:04 PM »

To ALL of Kyrons family:

I know you're reading this. Please, please, I beg you, Let Harry go on the Horman residence and give him a scent artical to search for Kyron.  an angelic monkey

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #162 on: September 05, 2010, 11:52:41 PM »

To ALL of Kyrons family:

I know you're reading this. Please, please, I beg you, Let Harry go on the Horman residence and give him a scent artical to search for Kyron.  an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey

Thanks, Sassi!  This means a lot to me...   an angelic monkey

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #163 on: September 06, 2010, 08:54:34 AM »

Given Harry's experience, and all the monies this investigation has cost the taxpayers-and no result, you would think the next logical step is to bring in people from the private sector to resolve this issue- Bring Kyron Home.

Rumors have run rampant in this case.  It's been rumored Kaine had a homosexual relationship.  I don't know if that's true or not, and personally it's his choice, but if it is true, how many women would have an issue with that if that was your husband?

Would this have been the explaination for the MFH plot?

I don't know...would depend on the woman, I guess.

I do think that it would make most all women feel "insecure" and if that woman were an insecure-type person, then that would exacerbate the situation.  Now...if that same person were angry that she had to remove her son from her home, that would pile on additional resentment. 

The rumors about Kaine being "bi".  Who knows what's true because Kaine has put it out there that he doesn't want anyone talking to the press...even went to the extent to tell folks at Intel not to talk.  What!?!  He could/could not be "bi". We don't know.  To those who say it doesn't matter and tries to squelch any discussion about the issue, we don't know if it matters.  If true, and Terri found out, maybe she was hurt and angry enough to get him back so to speak.  I hope not.  I hope it's not true.  But we don't know at this point if whether Kaine is "bi" has anything to do with Kyron going missing.  It also brings into play that someone else, other than Terri, could be involved with Kaine and have an ax to grind.  So, you see, we don't know whether it's important or not.  This could be just as important to check out as some orphanage in Mexico.  The point being:  we don't know at this time.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #164 on: September 06, 2010, 12:05:15 PM »

Given Harry's experience, and all the monies this investigation has cost the taxpayers-and no result, you would think the next logical step is to bring in people from the private sector to resolve this issue- Bring Kyron Home.

Rumors have run rampant in this case.  It's been rumored Kaine had a homosexual relationship.  I don't know if that's true or not, and personally it's his choice, but if it is true, how many women would have an issue with that if that was your husband?

Would this have been the explaination for the MFH plot?

I don't know...would depend on the woman, I guess.

I do think that it would make most all women feel "insecure" and if that woman were an insecure-type person, then that would exacerbate the situation.  Now...if that same person were angry that she had to remove her son from her home, that would pile on additional resentment. 

The rumors about Kaine being "bi".  Who knows what's true because Kaine has put it out there that he doesn't want anyone talking to the press...even went to the extent to tell folks at Intel not to talk.  What!?!  He could/could not be "bi". We don't know.  To those who say it doesn't matter and tries to squelch any discussion about the issue, we don't know if it matters.  If true, and Terri found out, maybe she was hurt and angry enough to get him back so to speak.  I hope not.  I hope it's not true.  But we don't know at this point if whether Kaine is "bi" has anything to do with Kyron going missing.  It also brings into play that someone else, other than Terri, could be involved with Kaine and have an ax to grind.  So, you see, we don't know whether it's important or not.  This could be just as important to check out as some orphanage in Mexico.  The point being:  we don't know at this time.

I really don't feel comfortable bringing rumors about someones sexuality relating to Kyron's disappearance. It's rumors started by posters on Oregonlive and perpetuated by the THSP. I prefer to not feed those rumors.  an angelic monkey

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #165 on: September 06, 2010, 06:28:41 PM »

Just an update: Harry has been away on another case. Hopefully when he comes back we will hear that he has permission to search the Horman residence with his dogs.  an angelic monkey

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #166 on: September 07, 2010, 01:41:58 AM »

an angelic monkey

Thanks, Sassi!  Whew.  I hope so.....   

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: September 07, 2010, 04:44:52 PM »

sassi do you know if your contact person has given Desiree the message? Did she say she will talk to Kaine about it?
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #168 on: September 07, 2010, 04:59:30 PM »

sassi do you know if your contact person has given Desiree the message? Did she say she will talk to Kaine about it?

Yes TG they did pass it on to DY. I believe with enough public outcry, it will happen. If I receive a message from them, I will forward it on to one of the monkeys so they can post it in this forum.
 an angelic monkey

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #169 on: September 07, 2010, 07:21:45 PM »

Yes TG they did pass it on to DY. I believe with enough public outcry, it will happen. If I receive a message from them, I will forward it on to one of the monkeys so they can post it in this forum.
 an angelic monkey

Thanks again, Sassi.

Yes, I agree that without public involvement, nothing is likely to change.  Just like in Oregon City with Ashley Pond & Miranda Gaddis.  Sad

Thanks for trying... 

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #170 on: September 08, 2010, 02:40:23 PM »

an angelic monkey

Thank you Sassi.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: September 09, 2010, 12:34:14 AM »

Well, here's hoping, Sassi!

Welcome, Kokos Cat!  I love the story about Koko and the kitty!  I'm a big pushover for sweet animal stories.  A big cry baby, too!  Smile

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #172 on: September 09, 2010, 05:51:16 AM »

Thanks, Claycat!   

Pat, pat & monkey hug to you! 

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #173 on: September 09, 2010, 08:53:12 AM »

Just heard from Harry. He will be gone for 2 more weeks. That seems like forever. 

Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #174 on: September 12, 2010, 12:03:57 PM »

Just heard from Harry. He will be gone for 2 more weeks. That seems like forever. 

Oh Sassi you are such a caring and wonderful person.  If anyone can get this done you can.
Time will pass faster than you think.  Imagine how wonderful it would be if this didn't happen at all because Kyron came home. 

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: September 15, 2010, 03:26:28 PM »

Well, there is no smoking gun according to the new report from the sheriff's office. 

Whoever is reading this, please reconsider giving Harry a scent article for Kyron.  This way he can look for a live Kyron, too!  Please let him help you!  This could go on for months.  It certainly wouldn't hurt to ask for his help, and it might help find Kyron!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #176 on: September 16, 2010, 03:34:36 AM »

Answers from Harry.
1.   I've read that Harry's dogs have alerted to a "death scent" close to the Horman residence.

Answer:

yes that's true. Two different search dog teams from IK9SARS haven't been allowed on the Horman property. But everytime we get near the boundries of the property three search dogs from two handlers all do the same thing. Give death alerts and get upset.

2.   Has this "alert" been followed up on or have you been given permission to search the Horman yard?

Answer:NO

[edited...]

HO:
We don't just have cadaver dogs. Our dogs are trained for both live and dead.

To clarify:  When Mr. Oakes searched near the Horman's residence he was downwind.  The dogs alerted to a death scent coming from that direction.  (Not right outside the property area. His dogs will alert within several miles if they are downwind)  Oakes has not been allowed on the property but I think he got as close as he could, legally without trespassing.

an angelic monkey

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #177 on: September 16, 2010, 03:50:44 AM »

so do you think he will be allowed to search?

when you're going through hell, just keep going
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #178 on: September 16, 2010, 03:51:56 AM »

the question was has the lead been followed up, and have you been allowed to search, was that no to both?

when you're going through hell, just keep going
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #179 on: September 16, 2010, 04:03:21 AM »

Sacky,

Sadly, no.  I do not.  Not if LE has anything to say about it.  Not unless their relationship with Oakes drastically changes.  But it hasn't, even recently.  Everything that he reports is ignored by LE. And, this includes the FBI.  Oakes found the bodies of Miranda Gaddis and Ashley Pond but LE ignored the reports for 5 months, until Ward Weaver struck again.  His last victim escaped.  Still, he was not considered a suspect in the case.  If the public had not hosted a vigil, it is unlikely those girls in Oregon City would have ever been found.  Here's the story per MSNBC:  http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11065622/

According to Oakes, this is the reason he will never work for LE in Oregon: http://k9sardog.blogspot.com/2009/07/facebook-harry-oakes.html
"I wasn’t welcome within search camps within his own state of Oregon" only after I testified against the Oregon State Sheriff’s Association on House Bill 3093, where I testified on the mismanagement of SAR in Oregon that have cost lives. I was told by Lt Neil James that," if I testified against the OSSA at the HB hearing, I would never be used by the O.S.S.A. again".
I testified and told the truth. The Oregon State Police, The Oregon Mountain Rescue Council, the Oregon Fire Fighters Association all supported me in my efforts on HB 3093. Trying to update SAR laws in the state of Oregon which hadn’t been updated since 1974. Because of my testimony, the O.S.S.A. refuses to use my services because I made them look bad in the OREGON SENATE.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.