April 19, 2024, 07:07:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry Oakes - Search Dogs  (Read 96770 times)
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #220 on: September 22, 2010, 03:06:47 PM »

Well Monkeys, the request was sent. Let's pray that they accept the offer from Harry and are willing to give him what he needs to find Kyron.  an angelic monkey I'll keep you informed. They usually get back to me pretty quickly.

We're trying Kyron!  an angelic monkey

Ugh, if you could only feel the emotions going through me right now. 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #221 on: September 22, 2010, 03:19:45 PM »

Well, I just got a reply. We'll have an answer by either tomorrow night, or earlier the following morning.

I'm just so greatful they aren't closing the door on this!  an angelic monkey

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: September 22, 2010, 03:27:50 PM »

Well, I just got a reply. We'll have an answer by either tomorrow night, or earlier the following morning.

Thank you, Sassi!  I'm so hoping it will be a positive answer!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #223 on: September 22, 2010, 03:34:40 PM »

Thank you, Sassi!  I'm so hoping it will be a positive answer!

Me too Claycat! Also just wanted to say thank you to all of the Monkeys that supported me on this.  an angelic monkey

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #224 on: September 22, 2010, 08:40:57 PM »

I've retracted my request to Desiree's family because of a blog that Harry posted. See Below:

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Future Kyron Horman searches.
Category: Blogging
Hi everyone as much as I hate to do this, I'm going to put my foot down and say "NO MORE FREE Kyron Horman searches".

I run a professional SAR business and can't pay the bills on GOOD INTENTIONS.

I've followed up on over 75 Tips, feelings, sightings, ideas, etc. and released what we have and haven't found to MCSO and to the FBI.

I've donated over $41,000.00 of my own professional K9 SAR Services.
And spent over $1,200.00 in fuel, meals, travel expenses etc.

Still the Horman family and MCSO refuses to give me a scent article of Kyron's and or allow me on the horman property to search there.

So what this means from this point on,

If anyone wants to HIRE my search dog teams to search for Kyron Horman, then email me and I'll send you a contract for services agreement.

Once this has been completed (the contract), then you must send a send a check to

I.K.9.S.A.R.S. PO Box# 1472 Longview, Wa. 98632
to cover the travel expenses, meals, fuel, and what ever search time we agree on, also an explanation with the area you want searched.

Then we'll conduct more searches based on the contract agreement.

Just so everyone understands, we haven't received a single penny from MCSO or the Horman family to search for Kyron.

I for one want answers. Someone should ask the public to contact the Oregon Dept of Justice and demand to have all these Kyron Horman FUND Raising sites show the following in a public forum.

1). How much money they've brought in and from whom?

2). Where is the money raised is going? To whom and for what purpose?

Let's make these folks accountable to the public so they aren't getting scammed.
Thank you

Thank you
Respectfully
Mr. Oakes.
SAR Coordinator.
www.k9sardog.com

Read more: http://www.myspace.com/127939120/blog#ixzz10JBKawvT

This is NOT about ego or money or anything else. It's about Kyron! All of this BS from adults! People who claim to be advocates for missing children and/or persons, it comes down to money. I understand that people need to make a living, but why now would he make this statement after our conversation? I don't like it and I won't be a part of it! 

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #225 on: September 22, 2010, 08:58:51 PM »

My last post, and I'm sure this will be edited or deleted.

I am sick and fricken tired of forums and the cliques that go on within. Who gives a damn how long you have been on the forum or how long you have been doing this. Does that make a new person to the forums ideas or comments less worthy? Do they deserve to be bullied, banned,humiliated, or ignored just because they made a comment or suggestion? Hell no!

It's disheartening what I've seen. It's like being back in high school again. WTH? This is about a missing child! Put your damn egos at the door! I never had been a part of any forums until Kyron went missing. Boy, did I get a bad taste in my mouth. I'm not saying all, but there are some people that believe their word is truth and can't help but make it public that the poster is FOS and just plain wrong. Why bring that on the forum? Does it help bring Kyron home? NO.

I was banned from a site because they said the Monkeys were saying I was playing games. That is far from the truth! I have done nothing but try and bring Kyron home.

Sorry for the rage and bantering, but I'm done with forums. I'm sure I'll get banned from here, but I don't care. I'll continue my contact with Desiree's family in a supportive role, but that's it.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #226 on: September 22, 2010, 09:27:51 PM »

One last thing..... Desiree was not a part of the fund raising. That was Kaine.

Also, for the people that like to go on other forums and talk about other Monkeys, you should be ashamed of yourself. Gossiping about people when this is suppose to be about Kyron. You know who you are! Shame on you! I hope you can live with yourself.

Good luck to all the real monkeys searching for the truth.  an angelic monkey

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: September 22, 2010, 09:32:16 PM »

I'm sorry it has turned out this way, Sassifrass!  You worked hard on this thing with Harry Oakes.  It is disappointing! 

I'm sorry to see you go!  We humans are all wound up in our egos.  That's why children like Kyron go missing all the time.  Everyone wants what they want, no matter who is hurt or dies because of their wants.  That's why we have wars.  Humans are basically selfish.

I'm not judging Harry, though the timing was poor.  This is about the whole human race.  We have gotten sicker and more twisted by the year.  We really aren't worth saving. 

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: September 22, 2010, 09:34:17 PM »

I guess someone is going to stumble across Kyron in the woods somewhere like little Caylee.  Sad

At the rate they are not going, LE is not going to find him.  If they do, I will be very surprised.

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #229 on: September 23, 2010, 01:51:48 AM »

wow, sassifras is one of the monkeys i am sure doesnt play games, i have never seen anything but sheer dedication from her, why? to FIND KYRON.  this stinks.

when you're going through hell, just keep going
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #230 on: September 23, 2010, 08:31:32 AM »

My last post, and I'm sure this will be edited or deleted.

I am sick and fricken tired of forums and the cliques that go on within. Who gives a damn how long you have been on the forum or how long you have been doing this. Does that make a new person to the forums ideas or comments less worthy? Do they deserve to be bullied, banned,humiliated, or ignored just because they made a comment or suggestion? Hell no!

It's disheartening what I've seen. It's like being back in high school again. WTH? This is about a missing child! Put your damn egos at the door! I never had been a part of any forums until Kyron went missing. Boy, did I get a bad taste in my mouth. I'm not saying all, but there are some people that believe their word is truth and can't help but make it public that the poster is FOS and just plain wrong. Why bring that on the forum? Does it help bring Kyron home? NO.

I was banned from a site because they said the Monkeys were saying I was playing games. That is far from the truth! I have done nothing but try and bring Kyron home.

Sorry for the rage and bantering, but I'm done with forums. I'm sure I'll get banned from here, but I don't care. I'll continue my contact with Desiree's family in a supportive role, but that's it.

Sassi I hope you can take a few days away, relax and return.  We need everyone here to help with this case.  You have worked so hard trying to get Harry Oakes permission to search Kaines property. 

I have never met Mr Oakes but I very clearly remember him searching the Ward Weaver property.

I have no idea who has been saying that you were playing games.  That is totally uncalled for.
I hope you will not be banned because you spoke your feelings.  You did not mention names like other may have.  If someone is going to other forums and bad mouthing any Monkey they are the ones who should be banned.  It will not stop them from doing it because they can still come here and read what is posted.

I wish I had your email addy so I could contact you.  Here is mine Lazy.dog1@hotmail.com
feel free to email me.

I can't offer up any opinions as to Kaine allowing Harry on his property. But I ready what he posted and for him to make suggestive remarks about the moneys that have been contributed to the Kyron Horman search fund is way over the top WRONG! That is not his place to do that.
I understand he is feeling angry but you just don't publish something like that on a public forum.

I will be thinking about you Sassi and hope you will contact me.

My best wishes

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #231 on: September 23, 2010, 09:10:03 AM »

Lazy Dog 1,
Good morning.
I am confused reading what you wrote. 
What did HO say about bloggers who contributed to search funds?
I read at the link to his site and did not see it?
Thank you for any help.
Tol
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #232 on: September 23, 2010, 09:25:40 AM »

Lazy Dog 1,
Good morning.
Thank you for any help.
Tol

Morning Tolerance

I didn't state it was bloggers who contributed to search funds. It is regarding the money contributed in general and Harry's statement about those funds.

This is the phrase that I snipped which I am referring to:

Just so everyone understands, we haven't received a single penny from MCSO or the Horman family to search for Kyron.

I for one want answers. Someone should ask the public to contact the Oregon Dept of Justice and demand to have all these Kyron Horman FUND Raising sites show the following in a public forum.

1). How much money they've brought in and from whom?

2). Where is the money raised is going? To whom and for what purpose?

Let's make these folks accountable to the public so they aren't getting scammed.
Thank you

To me he seems very angry that he hasn't been paid for the searches he has performed. My only opinion on that is if he wanted to be paid he should have requested it prior to searching in the first place. To wait until all the searches are done and over and suddenly post about not doing any more until he is paid is wrong. JMO!  If I go do something for someone with no mention of paying me it would not be right for me to request the payment afterwards.  I don't care what it was I did to help them no monetary agreement before, no expectations of payment afterwards.

It would be different if Kaine or Desiree or LE asked him to do these searches but they didn't.
Then to be discussing it back and forth with Sassi and Sassi working so hard with her family contact to get him on the property it is just wrong.

I feel very very bad for Sassi right now.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: September 23, 2010, 09:26:28 AM »

Lazy Dog 1,
Good morning.
Thank you for any help.
Tol

I'm not LazyDog1, but I believe you will find the answer if you scroll up the page to Reply #223.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #234 on: September 23, 2010, 09:34:29 AM »

Sassi, I know you're disappointed, because we're all disappointed, and we were pulling for your efforts to bear fruit.

BUT

You cannot be disappointed in yourself, because you've done a yeoman's job.  You've put forth great efforts.  Thank you!

Some things work out and others don't.  Unfortunately, this one didn't work out as far as you wanted it to, but not because you didn't try greatly.  Look how far you've come!

What about the FBI? Now that Sheriff Stanton is going to set up a task force and "others" will be in charge...once that's done...is contacting the FBI a consideration?

Thanks, again, for all you've done.

Don't give up...you're a valuable monkey sleuth!  Keep

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #235 on: September 23, 2010, 09:35:24 AM »

Lazy Dog 1,
Good morning.
Thank you for any help.
Tol

I'm not LazyDog1, but I believe you will find the answer if you scroll up the page to Reply #223.

I'm sorry, make that Reply #224.

Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #236 on: September 23, 2010, 09:44:39 AM »

Sassi! Don't you dare run away!  LD1 is right about relax and return. Step away, breathe...and then come back!

We love you!  Gotta go deliver a banana pie and I will be back. I have more I'd like to say.   

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #237 on: September 23, 2010, 09:45:15 AM »

This happens, funds being solicited and where are they going? This is nothing new, and I'm always skeptical of how funds are being used. You did what you thought was right, but it is in the hands of the family and the police. If the family doesn't want any searching on their property so be it, it is their son and property. Everything boils down to money, everything. I've been following cases for more years than I want to admit, and this is no different then most cases, the people injecting themselves, funds, people arguing on forums and blogs. And the victim gets lost 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: September 23, 2010, 09:52:44 AM »

FWIW - I have not told Sass she is in jeopardy of being banned here.  I just want to make it clear 
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #239 on: September 23, 2010, 09:53:25 AM »

Lazy Dog 1,
Good morning.
Thank you for any help.
Tol

Thank you Puzzler. I was beginning to think my mind isn't reading things or typing things right. I feel a little better now. 

Really my concern right at this moment is for our Monkey Sassi and how she is feeling. I sure hope she will take the time to email me.  I truly care about her and all she has done.

LD1 I like that Puzzler. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.