April 18, 2024, 03:16:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry Oakes - Search Dogs  (Read 96750 times)
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #240 on: September 23, 2010, 09:54:12 AM »

FWIW - I have not told Sass she is in jeopardy of being banned here.  I just want to make it clear 

Thank you so much GMAKLASS.  Sorry have to stick with that name for now. 

I'm concerned for her.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: September 23, 2010, 10:53:50 AM »

Sassi, I hope you will come back!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: September 23, 2010, 11:53:28 AM »

Sassi, I hope you will come back!

DITTO..I hope you come back and continue to post and help us here.

I am sos sorry about Harry Oakes..he seems a little unstable..first he wants to search and does..then he lashes out that the family won't let him search the property.  Then he complains he hasn't been paid..huh?  What does he really want?  To search Kaine's property or get money for searches he started on his own..dazed and confused here 

As far as people bad mouthing others on this forum..IDK ..I only read here and Blink's site.  If people are bad mouthing you on other forums then maybe they shouldn't be reading and posting here..maybe they should just stay on the other forums.

an angelic monkey

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #243 on: September 23, 2010, 12:30:22 PM »

Sassy, I totally agree with what you said, but not sure what sparked some comments.  Your right,  It does NOT matter how long anybody has been here.  I'm one who has attempted to recruit because the more monkeys, the more variety of thoughts, knowledge and experience.  I also agree with you, if other Monkeys are going elsewhere bashing anybody here on another forum.  It IS childish, that's why I only post HERE, besides reading other forums, mainly BOC for her knowledge.

I personally appreciatiate all you have done and sorry you feel betrayed.  That's the only problem when you have such an array of personalities.  It can be a good thing, but you have to look past the con's, as there are always going to be some.  It doesn't help when we have nothing new to discuss and are sitting in the dark.  Emotions can get out of control. Bottom line, is we typically respect each other and feel free to ignore those you don't agree with, just like in real life.  Please don't leave, as I personally enjoy what you bring here and all your hard work!

The Monkeys Love You and here for you! 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #244 on: September 23, 2010, 12:36:01 PM »

One last thing..... Desiree was not a part of the fund raising. That was Kaine.

Also, for the people that like to go on other forums and talk about other Monkeys, you should be ashamed of yourself. Gossiping about people when this is suppose to be about Kyron. You know who you are! Shame on you! I hope you can live with yourself.

Good luck to all the real monkeys searching for the truth.  an angelic monkey

Sassi, is this your page? Just wondering...

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=132208513481277&topic=328#!/pages/Friends-4-Kyron/132208513481277

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #245 on: September 23, 2010, 01:54:27 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys.....Have you guys thought about the fact that no one seems to want Harry Oakes around? From what I have read up on Harry Oakes he is nothing but a big mouth piece with an over inflated ego. It is not our place to insist on a family using someone they do not want anything to do with. He is whining about the money he spent on Kyron. If he is a for profit SAR....maybe he should not have come searching on his own if he wanted money....I don't remember LE or the family asking him to. And the blog post of his posted above really shows me what a piss-poor human he really is.I am not being critical of any poster, just you guys just need to think this through, as  you are just upsetting yourselves over something you can't control. Everyone is blaming LE for not searching the property....I have been here since day one of Kyron going missing....How do you know LE has not gone over that property with a fine tooth comb? We have no idea what LE has done and what they haven't done. I know Terri is stupid, but she had to know they would search that property ,so I do not think she brought Kyron back to the property they live on.

With all due respect....no one on a forum has found a missing person that I know of. We are here to listen to the facts...which we have very little on this case and carry on a civilized discussion. I come here to SM to read and get the latest news as SM is usually a day or two ahead of the media on what they find. Statistics show that most victims are either found by a hunter or hiker or a farmer. LE finds very few of them. And none of us here have ever found one that I know of.  Probably never will.

I have read so much bashing of LE that I quit posting on Kyron's thread. I don't go to other forums to read or post, so I have not been spreading rumors or talking about other Monkeys on other forums. But think about LE the next time you need to call 911. I agree 100% there are dirty cops out there. Just as there are criminals out there. But there is a great % of good ,dedicated cops out there, who are truly trying to find Kyron, just give them the opportunity.....They have to have enough evidence to make this case stick in court. When they make an arrest they have to have their T's crossed and their I's dotted. The clock starts ticking.

So if this case is consuming you, back off and rethink what you are saying.
With all due respect to all Monkeys.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #246 on: September 23, 2010, 01:58:46 PM »

Darla, thank-you  very well said.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #247 on: September 23, 2010, 02:10:20 PM »

Thank you NRCG....There is just no sense in all this drama.....If anything breaks in thiscase..will you just email me, I am done with this crap over here.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: September 23, 2010, 02:10:51 PM »

Thank you NRCG....There is just no sense in all this drama.....If anything breaks in thiscase..will you just email me, I am done with this crap over here.
I certainly will 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: September 23, 2010, 02:53:45 PM »

I don't think any less of Kyon's family for not allowing Harry Oakes to search.  Kyron's family, with the exception of Terri have been working with and cooperating with LE from the news reports I've been reading.  The family knows Harry Oakes could search but they've opted not to allow it.  I don't know what the family's reasons are not to provide a scent article nor to allow a search, but that would be their decision and I respect that.  I don't understand why the need to mount a campaign to try to persuade the family to allow the search or to provide a scent item.  There is a lot we don't know, and I believe LE has been working and are investigating Kyron's case.  They have been very tight lipped, and I appreciate that, because their job is the investigation and not so much to report to us what they find or don't find, since it's an active investigation and they are building a case.  Maybe you think LE doesn't have a clue and you're entitled to that opinion.  I personally think LE has some information, they have some evidence and more than likely they have a good idea of what happened and who's responsible but it's their job to make sure if they make an arrest that there is enough proof, enough i's dotted and t's crossed to make the case stick.  And of course, it's all JMHO.

I really feel for Kyron's family during this very difficult time.   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: September 23, 2010, 03:05:12 PM »

I don't think any less of Kyon's family for not allowing Harry Oakes to search.  Kyron's family, with the exception of Terri have been working with and cooperating with LE from the news reports I've been reading.  The family knows Harry Oakes could search but they've opted not to allow it.  I don't know what the family's reasons are not to provide a scent article nor to allow a search, but that would be their decision and I respect that.  I don't understand why the need to mount a campaign to try to persuade the family to allow the search or to provide a scent item.  There is a lot we don't know, and I believe LE has been working and are investigating Kyron's case.  They have been very tight lipped, and I appreciate that, because their job is the investigation and not so much to report to us what they find or don't find, since it's an active investigation and they are building a case.  Maybe you think LE doesn't have a clue and you're entitled to that opinion.  I personally think LE has some information, they have some evidence and more than likely they have a good idea of what happened and who's responsible but it's their job to make sure if they make an arrest that there is enough proof, enough i's dotted and t's crossed to make the case stick.  And of course, it's all JMHO.

I really feel for Kyron's family during this very difficult time.   an angelic monkey

I agree, a family with a missing loved one has that option of not allowing an outside person to come onto their property, and that should be respected. We have no idea what the police have told the family and what decisions are being made. Don't think it is right to badger a family, they want their son back and I will bet they are doing nothing to hamper the investigation.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #251 on: September 23, 2010, 03:30:34 PM »

Personally I do hope Kaine has allowed someone come onto his property to search the death scent. It is alarming HO states his dogs alerted. It is not out of the realm of possibilities that it is Kyron or perhaps a victime of a crime.

Of course we all wish all the family good thoughts and send our support to him. I know their life is hell right now. The fact I am hoping the death scent is investigated further doesn't make me a non supporter of the family though.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #252 on: September 23, 2010, 03:45:45 PM »

I want to make something perfectly clear. I did NOT badger the family to allow HO to come on the property. I had NO contact with Kaine. I've been talking to and have gotten very close to Desiree's family. They had no idea about HO needing a scent article. They questioned me about his SAR dogs and the ability to track Kyron.

From there I asked many questions to HO. Their belief is that Kyron is alive and I won't take that from them.

Don't suddenly come on this thread and think you know everything that has happened when I haven't disclosed it because I'm protecting their anonymity. They wanted to know about HO and I gave them the information.

When I posted my banter it was out of frustration. I didn't want the replies that followed.

As far as the 'experienced' long time Monkeys, I don't care how long you've been here. It doesn't make your opinions correct. You have your opinion and I have mine. We can agree to disagree.

I've requested that Klaas close this thread.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: September 23, 2010, 04:01:53 PM »

Wow, sounds good to me too have this thread closed. And I do believe we are allowed to come on any thread we want, and make comments, that is what a forum is for.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: September 23, 2010, 04:31:11 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys.....Have you guys thought about the fact that no one seems to want Harry Oakes around? From what I have read up on Harry Oakes he is nothing but a big mouth piece with an over inflated ego. It is not our place to insist on a family using someone they do not want anything to do with. He is whining about the money he spent on Kyron. If he is a for profit SAR....maybe he should not have come searching on his own if he wanted money....I don't remember LE or the family asking him to. And the blog post of his posted above really shows me what a piss-poor human he really is.I am not being critical of any poster, just you guys just need to think this through, as  you are just upsetting yourselves over something you can't control. Everyone is blaming LE for not searching the property....I have been here since day one of Kyron going missing....How do you know LE has not gone over that property with a fine tooth comb? We have no idea what LE has done and what they haven't done. I know Terri is stupid, but she had to know they would search that property ,so I do not think she brought Kyron back to the property they live on.

With all due respect....no one on a forum has found a missing person that I know of. We are here to listen to the facts...which we have very little on this case and carry on a civilized discussion. I come here to SM to read and get the latest news as SM is usually a day or two ahead of the media on what they find. Statistics show that most victims are either found by a hunter or hiker or a farmer. LE finds very few of them. And none of us here have ever found one that I know of.  Probably never will.

I have read so much bashing of LE that I quit posting on Kyron's thread. I don't go to other forums to read or post, so I have not been spreading rumors or talking about other Monkeys on other forums. But think about LE the next time you need to call 911. I agree 100% there are dirty cops out there. Just as there are criminals out there. But there is a great % of good ,dedicated cops out there, who are truly trying to find Kyron, just give them the opportunity.....They have to have enough evidence to make this case stick in court. When they make an arrest they have to have their T's crossed and their I's dotted. The clock starts ticking.

So if this case is consuming you, back off and rethink what you are saying.
With all due respect to all Monkeys.

BRAVO DARLA!!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: September 23, 2010, 04:37:18 PM »

I want to make something perfectly clear. I did NOT badger the family to allow HO to come on the property. I had NO contact with Kaine. I've been talking to and have gotten very close to Desiree's family. They had no idea about HO needing a scent article. They questioned me about his SAR dogs and the ability to track Kyron.

From there I asked many questions to HO. Their belief is that Kyron is alive and I won't take that from them.

Don't suddenly come on this thread and think you know everything that has happened when I haven't disclosed it because I'm protecting their anonymity. They wanted to know about HO and I gave them the information.

When I posted my banter it was out of frustration. I didn't want the replies that followed.

As far as the 'experienced' long time Monkeys, I don't care how long you've been here. It doesn't make your opinions correct. You have your opinion and I have mine. We can agree to disagree.

I've requested that Klaas close this thread.

EXCUSE ME...........???? When you posted your BANTER you didn't want the replies that followed.  Well what the hell did you want??  I have purposely stayed away from posting on Kryon's thread or this one  because I did not care for the 'tone.'   That is a choice we all have. But bashing other Monks IS NOT!  You requested Klaas close the thread? I am sure she is very happy that you are policing SM for her.......  whoopie do!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: September 23, 2010, 05:08:28 PM »

my personel opinion only
if i had a indicated death sent on my property, whether i had a missing
child or not, common sense tells me it should be investigated, if the
dogs are right(IDK much about,those types of trained dogs},great they found
someones loved one, if their wrong, oh well i have a 3ft deep hole in my
 yard and a clear conscience

im a little confused why LE would not investigate,considering a crime has
been committed, and could possibly involve that property, the only thing
i can come up with is it was investigated and it was nothing

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: September 23, 2010, 05:12:05 PM »

Hi!  I just want to clear something up about Harry.  He put in a lot of hours searching for Kyron.  He's not complaining that he hasn't been paid.  He's just saying he can't do it for free anymore.  Unfortunately the timing was poor, because, as Sassi said, Desiree's family was just finding out that Harry had requested a scent item.  They weren't aware of it before.  Just wanted to clear that up.  Thanks!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: September 23, 2010, 05:16:05 PM »

Hi!  I just want to clear something up about Harry.  He put in a lot of hours searching for Kyron.  He's not complaining that he hasn't been paid.  He's just saying he can't do it for free anymore.  Unfortunately the timing was poor, because, as Sassi said, Desiree's family was just finding out that Harry had requested a scent item.  They weren't aware of it before.  Just wanted to clear that up.  Thanks!
Thank-you for clearing that up    cw618  I think you are right,  it was investigated and it was nothing.
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #259 on: September 23, 2010, 05:34:56 PM »

I did not see anywhere of you being accused of badgering anyone. Did I miss something?  I saw you asking questions,providing information to family,and getting answers and being a "go between"( for lack of a better term). Although I am not privy to the actual communications between you all, I surely never got the impression they were out of line.

I am not sure what on this forum brought you to the point of (as you call it) "your banter out of frustration". I also don't understand where you would feel the need to point out..."As far as the 'experienced' long time Monkeys, I don't care how long you've been here. It doesn't make your opinions correct."  You are right, "You have your opinion and I have mine. We can agree to disagree."

I guess that is why I asked about the page on FB, Friends4 Kyron
http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=132208513481277&topic=328#!
It was some of the same line of thought you had and I really wondered if one of the admins is you?

I can't imagine why they would want to reach out to media to put Ky's family through so much more anguish. I can see frustration on the part of F4K, but how awful for Ky's family to be once again put so harshly into public spotlight.
I have wondered if(one of) the reasons that HO has not been allowed on the property is that maybe it could jeopardize the investigation and therefore(and most importantly) Kyron...
That is my opinion...of which you can agree or not. Simple. If you don't agree, that is your opinion and ,ok, all good.

Muffy is right, it is their decision....why push? (I agree)
Darla says,
"So if this case is consuming you, back off and rethink what you are saying.
With all due respect to all Monkeys."
   Right on.  Simple solution.

As for closing the thread? Why? This does not compute to my Monkey brain. We may have other things to say re HO,etc, and this is a good place to post without mucking up the main Kyron thread.

Wondering where I am coming from? I have a niece who has been missing since 1993,I can empathize with this situation , but I will never know how they feel and what the motivation is behind their decisions. Family will make some unpopular decisions,we can't(or shouldn't) judge.  LE cannot circumvent the law(as much as we want) and probably are more frustrated than us most of the time that they can't "fix it"!Right now! I could never do their job, it is heartbreaking enough being on the fringes of battle, let alone bearing the responsibility they do. hey have my utmost gratitude and respect        and I will continue to stand behind their decision to "hold it to their vest" until they  feel it would be safe to share.

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.