March 28, 2024, 12:23:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry Oakes - Search Dogs  (Read 95560 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: September 23, 2010, 06:34:08 PM »

Wondering where I am coming from? I have a niece who has been missing since 1993,I can empathize with this situation , but I will never know how they feel and what the motivation is behind their decisions. Family will make some unpopular decisions,we can't(or shouldn't) judge.  LE cannot circumvent the law(as much as we want) and probably are more frustrated than us most of the time that they can't "fix it"!Right now! I could never do their job, it is heartbreaking enough being on the fringes of battle, let alone bearing the responsibility they do. hey have my utmost gratitude and respect        and I will continue to stand behind their decision to "hold it to their vest" until they  feel it would be safe to share.

Nana...I can't begin to know, can only imagine, what any family goes through with a missing loved one....it's a club no one wants to belong to

Agree!
Hi, Sunny!

Hi Puzzler....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #281 on: September 23, 2010, 06:54:23 PM »

Nana my heart goes out to you and your family. God Bless! an angelic monkey

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: September 23, 2010, 07:02:00 PM »

Nana, I'm so sorry your niece is missing.   an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #283 on: September 23, 2010, 07:02:42 PM »

Thanks to all of you for support and compassion. I am so glad I was allowed to become a part of this huge Monkey Heart!   

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: September 23, 2010, 07:10:39 PM »

Thanks to all of you for support and compassion. I am so glad I was allowed to become a part of this huge Monkey Heart!   

We're so glad you're here Nana.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #285 on: September 23, 2010, 07:22:30 PM »

O/T   
Off to Wally's for a a bit of therapy spoiling a grandson...hehe. Don't worry, I'll be back(insert guvernator voice)    Monkey Devil!

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: September 23, 2010, 07:39:09 PM »

I, too am so sorry to hear about your niece, Nana, and am very happy you joined us here at SM!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #287 on: September 23, 2010, 07:52:13 PM »

O/T

Brandi

Too cute!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: September 23, 2010, 07:58:40 PM »

Nana, I am so sorry about your niece.  Sad

Rose petals, Nana.  Does that make sense to you?  A hand full of rose petals?

Darla, Oregon LE doesn't like Harry, because he found bodies they couldn't find.  That's posted on this thread in several places.  Plus, only Kaine knew Harry was trying to get a scent article.  Evidently Desiree was not aware of it.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: September 23, 2010, 08:09:03 PM »

Darla, Oregon LE doesn't like Harry, because he found bodies they couldn't find.  That's posted on this thread in several places.  Plus, only Kaine knew Harry was trying to get a scent article.  Evidently Desiree was not aware of it.

Claycat, I am aware that LE does not like HO and why.......I have read almost every post in Kyron's thread and yes I know it has been posted. My post was a respectful post, I have my opinion, but when someone has a meltdown and trashes other Monkeys, I for one am not going to sit back and take it. If this case is taking that kind of toll on her/him, maybe this is not a place they need to be. JMO.

God Bless!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: September 23, 2010, 08:14:22 PM »

screwed that up.....Sassifrass, you claim this is your first time on a forum....Well this is not the way to do it. You do not have the floor.

LE and the family have enough to deal with, with Kyron missing, without "some " one on a forum bugging the hell out of them with their crazy theories. HOW do you know Harry got a death scent from the property ...his say-so? There is a reason why no LE wants to be involved with him.
If you are trying to keep their hope alive , why then the big hellabaloo over getting Harry in there to find a death scent. Uh that kind of negates the theory that Kyron is alive.
And you come in here bashing Monkeys for talking about you on other forum, maybe you should go back and read all of your post since you joined. But I think you know that...since you have been a member here before.
Did you really think that Monkeys were going to let your post go? Without replying? Get over yourself. You are just making a total ass of yourself.
And I never begged you stay before and surely not going to do it now.

You can call me naive, for sure.  I had no idea that we Monkeys could abandon one profile and come back under another.  Is that what you are saying, darla?  How mysterious...  So, if I make a big mess and really step in it as "Desi," does that mean I can think up a new persona and just rejoin as a "new" Monkey?  Voila, back in business, just like that?  Can banned Monkeys resurrect themselves as someone new and rejoin, too?

I have been blissfully ignorant if my Monkey friends have indeed been playing "musical profiles" all this time.  I think I may be suffering from a little disillusionment here.  Am I understanding this correctly?

Sorry for O/T, and sorry if this question is not appropriate.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: September 23, 2010, 08:27:48 PM »

I have learned over the years not to believe most of what is posted on a forum. I'd love to see some documentation from the Oregon LE as to why they don't 'like' HO...if in fact that is true.  Or do they not trust him? Perhap he has over stepped boundaries in the past?  Where does this information come from?  Just because it is posted here or any other forum doesn't mean it is in fact...a FACTm or even truthful.

Has Kaine said he alone was aware of HO trying to get a scent article?  Has he said why he will not turn over what HO desires?  Let's remember the investigation is being run by professionals...by people who put their lives on the line each and every time they walk out in the streets....do we think they don't want to find Kyron and/or find out who harmed him? I shouldn't be, but am continually amazed, at what some people will go to, will say just to be a part of a tragedy such as this....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: September 23, 2010, 08:30:55 PM »

Well, now I'm really mixed up, Desdemona! 

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #293 on: September 23, 2010, 08:37:54 PM »

Sassi,

I'm sorry things didn't work out for you working with HO.  And I'm sorry to know that there are monkeys running amok among other forums talking about any other monkey.  Usually I read at other forums, haven't in a long awhile, so haven't seen this myself.  We monkeys tend to have better manners than that, so this isn't good form at all, IMO. 

I've also worked with HO before, know well the frustration that can come with doing that.  There are some folks who do not like him, and some folks who do.  None of us can sway folks one way or the other.  When something happens, those who like him, like him even more... and those who don't like him, despise him even more.  That's how it seems to me anyway.  I'm done with trying to explain his good intentions to those who do not wish to hear it, or understand them.  It's too dang frustrating. 

You've tried a good thing, and I admire you for that.  Whether or not what you tried worked out isn't the important thing.  What's important is that you tried, for Kyron's sake, and there was good that came of it. 

If there's something more (involving monkeys) going on behind the scenes, that we monkeys not involved don't know about, please let Klaas help you work that out with those monkeys.  She's good at helping like that.  Please don't burn bridges with the rest of us in here, then run away.  Take a break if you need that (I've had to, many of us have needed to), then come back even stronger for having done so.   

Hugs and understanding your frustration.....  an angelic monkey

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #294 on: September 23, 2010, 08:38:54 PM »

I have learned over the years not to believe most of what is posted on a forum. I'd love to see some documentation from the Oregon LE as to why they don't 'like' HO...if in fact that is true.  Or do they not trust him? Perhap he has over stepped boundaries in the past?  Where does this information come from?  Just because it is posted here or any other forum doesn't mean it is in fact...a FACTm or even truthful.

Has Kaine said he alone was aware of HO trying to get a scent article?  Has he said why he will not turn over what HO desires?  Let's remember the investigation is being run by professionals...by people who put their lives on the line each and every time they walk out in the streets....do we think they don't want to find Kyron and/or find out who harmed him? I shouldn't be, but am continually amazed, at what some people will go to, will say just to be a part of a tragedy such as this....
I'm amazed also, the police know what they are doing with these cases, just because some aren't solved right away doesn't mean they don't put a tremendous amount of manpower into solving them. There must be a very good reason why Kaine doesn't want his property searched by Oakes, and that is between him and the authorities.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: September 23, 2010, 08:41:52 PM »

Sassi,

I'm sorry things didn't work out for you working with HO.  And I'm sorry to know that there are monkeys running amok among other forums talking about any other monkey.  Usually I read at other forums, haven't in a long awhile, so haven't seen this myself.  We monkeys tend to have better manners than that, so this isn't good form at all, IMO. 

I've also worked with HO before, know well the frustration that can come with doing that.  There are some folks who do not like him, and some folks who do.  None of us can sway folks one way or the other.  When something happens, those who like him, like him even more... and those who don't like him, despise him even more.  That's how it seems to me anyway.  I'm done with trying to explain his good intentions to those who do not wish to hear it, or understand them.  It's too dang frustrating. 

You've tried a good thing, and I admire you for that.  Whether or not what you tried worked out isn't the important thing.  What's important is that you tried, for Kyron's sake, and there was good that came of it. 

If there's something more (involving monkeys) going on behind the scenes, that we monkeys not involved don't know about, please let Klaas help you work that out with those monkeys.  She's good at helping like that.  Please don't burn bridges with the rest of us in here, then run away.  Take a break if you need that (I've had to, many of us have needed to), then come back even stronger for having done so.   

Hugs and understanding your frustration.....  an angelic monkey

Wyks, there must be a good reason why Oakes isn't being allowed on Kaine's property, maybe he was advised to not let him search. Perhaps the police have already done this and we just don't know about it. If Oakes isn't well liked with the police I'm sure that is part of it.
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #296 on: September 23, 2010, 08:57:15 PM »

Me too, Puzzler. 

Sassifrass seems confident Desiree is reading through here. 

As heartbreaking as this would be if Harry's dogs are correct, it would allow this family to move forward rather than live in stunned limbo.  I can't imagine this open ended grief of not knowing that they have been subject to for almost 3 months.

They need to allow Harry Oakes a chance to search Kaine's property.

Put the political crap aside and do this for Kyron.

If Kaine doesn't want his property checked then I would have to wonder "why".  What better place to put Kyron?  They have a large property and the house is a substantial distance from the road...simple.  So "why" doesn't Kaine want his property searched?  Perhaps LE has already searched the property with dogs; I hope so.  Do we know?

But, sorry to be a broken record, Harry says his dogs alerted three times on a spot.  What I'm saying is "why" isn't anyone checking out that spot where the dogs alerted (not talking about all of Kaine's property).

Harry's answers:

Question: Is it true Terri purchased a shovel a day or two prior to Kyron's disappearance, and paid cash for it when she would have normally paid with a credit card?

RUMOR Has it that is true. This came from a credible person close to  the case.

Question: Has LE used their dogs to search the Horman property?

YES but again that doesn't mean squat to us. They used the same dogs on many cases and told the families The victim wasn't there and we've gone in and found them in the original search area.
Ashley Pond Miranda Gaddis for example.
many others listed on our web site.

BTW, this is true! I lived a few blocks from this and saw everything go down. Even the FBI xray machines couldn't find them, but Harry's dogs did.

i am sickened by the attacks against sassi on this forum. i am sick of monkeys jumping on the hot trail of the "biotch terri made kyron sleep in his own piss", which is totally unsubstiantiated and attacking anyone that honestly tries through documented truths to uncover clues to kyron hormans wherabouts. i am the one taking time off from this cage of monkey poop. bye

when you're going through hell, just keep going
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: September 23, 2010, 09:20:24 PM »

screwed that up.....Sassifrass, you claim this is your first time on a forum....Well this is not the way to do it. You do not have the floor.

LE and the family have enough to deal with, with Kyron missing, without "some " one on a forum bugging the hell out of them with their crazy theories. HOW do you know Harry got a death scent from the property ...his say-so? There is a reason why no LE wants to be involved with him.
If you are trying to keep their hope alive , why then the big hellabaloo over getting Harry in there to find a death scent. Uh that kind of negates the theory that Kyron is alive.
And you come in here bashing Monkeys for talking about you on other forum, maybe you should go back and read all of your post since you joined. But I think you know that...since you have been a member here before.
Did you really think that Monkeys were going to let your post go? Without replying? Get over yourself. You are just making a total ass of yourself.

You can call me naive, for sure.  I had no idea that we Monkeys could abandon one profile and come back under another.  Is that what you are saying, darla?  How mysterious...  So, if I make a big mess and really step in it as "Desi," does that mean I can think up a new persona and just rejoin as a "new" Monkey?  Voila, back in business, just like that?  Can banned Monkeys resurrect themselves as someone new and rejoin, too?

I have been blissfully ignorant if my Monkey friends have indeed been playing "musical profiles" all this time.  I think I may be suffering from a little disillusionment here.  Am I understanding this correctly?

Yes Desi it is possible to reinvent and come back as a new monkey. Klaas would have to explain about a proxy IP, as I know nothing about how to do it. But if you pay close attention , you will find some former members.

God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: September 23, 2010, 09:39:44 PM »

sackyattack, what in the world does this mean?    i am sick of monkeys jumping on the hot trail of the "biotch terri made kyron sleep in his own piss", which is totally unsubstiantiated and attacking anyone that honestly tries through documented truths to uncover clues to kyron hormans wherabouts.     Where does, Terri made Kyron sleep in his own p!ss come from? And who is stopping anyone who is uncovering clues to Kyron's whereabouts?
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: September 23, 2010, 09:43:39 PM »

Yes Desi it is possible to reinvent and come back as a new monkey. Klaas would have to explain about a proxy IP, as I know nothing about how to do it. But if you pay close attention , you will find some former members.
Thank you for the reply.  Again, sorry for the O/T.  I hope the drama dies down soon.  And I hope Kyron and the truth will be found soon, too.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.