March 29, 2024, 01:05:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry Oakes - Search Dogs  (Read 95566 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #300 on: September 23, 2010, 09:53:55 PM »

yw Desi....I hope it does too. This baby needs to come home whether he is alive or not. Have a goodnight.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #301 on: September 23, 2010, 10:03:37 PM »

sackyattack, what in the world does this mean?    i am sick of monkeys jumping on the hot trail of the "biotch terri made kyron sleep in his own piss", which is totally unsubstiantiated and attacking anyone that honestly tries through documented truths to uncover clues to kyron hormans wherabouts.   ::MonkeyEek::Where does, Terri made Kyron sleep in his own p!ss come from? And who is stopping anyone who is uncovering clues to Kyron's whereabouts?

Um, yeah...I never saw any attacks. This Monkey is    and      and   

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #302 on: September 23, 2010, 10:09:34 PM »

Wondering where I am coming from? I have a niece who has been missing since 1993,I can empathize with this situation , but I will never know how they feel and what the motivation is behind their decisions. Family will make some unpopular decisions,we can't(or shouldn't) judge.  LE cannot circumvent the law(as much as we want) and probably are more frustrated than us most of the time that they can't "fix it"!Right now! I could never do their job, it is heartbreaking enough being on the fringes of battle, let alone bearing the responsibility they do. hey have my utmost gratitude and respect        and I will continue to stand behind their decision to "hold it to their vest" until they  feel it would be safe to share.

Nana...I can't begin to know, can only imagine, what any family goes through with a missing loved one....it's a club no one wants to belong to
Nana thank you for sharing.  I cannot begin to imagine what you and your family has had to endure.  an angelic monkey God Bless

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: September 23, 2010, 10:10:33 PM »

sackyattack, what in the world does this mean?    i am sick of monkeys jumping on the hot trail of the "biotch terri made kyron sleep in his own piss", which is totally unsubstiantiated and attacking anyone that honestly tries through documented truths to uncover clues to kyron hormans wherabouts.    Where does, Terri made Kyron sleep in his own p!ss come from? And who is stopping anyone who is uncovering clues to Kyron's whereabouts?

no rose colored glasses, I wouldn't worry a lot about it.  I think it's best just to let it go.  JMHO

Self edit to add jmho
« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 10:12:45 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #304 on: September 23, 2010, 10:59:24 PM »

sackyattack, what in the world does this mean?    i am sick of monkeys jumping on the hot trail of the "biotch terri made kyron sleep in his own piss", which is totally unsubstiantiated and attacking anyone that honestly tries through documented truths to uncover clues to kyron hormans wherabouts.    Where does, Terri made Kyron sleep in his own p!ss come from? And who is stopping anyone who is uncovering clues to Kyron's whereabouts?

no rose colored glasses, I wouldn't worry a lot about it.  I think it's best just to let it go.  JMHO

Self edit to add jmho
Thank-you I will.  Hope everyone has a good evening.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: September 24, 2010, 12:09:55 AM »

I'm locking this thread - it's going nowhere but downhill.
TnMuse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #306 on: September 24, 2010, 11:51:15 AM »

I was once a Harry Oakes fan, but then tone of his recent blog concerning the search for Kyron really knocked me out of my love affair. 
Maybe I misunderstood, but what I got was:
1.  At first he is says I am doing this search only because I care and I could do better if I had a scent article and permission to search the Horman property.
2.  Sassi contacted her friend of Desiree’s to try to convince them that Harry just wanted to help.
3.  Once he saw that it might become a possibility, he writes an angry sounding blog saying that he hasn’t received any money even though he says he donated services.  He further insinuates that some of the fund raising efforts are scams and wants to know where the money is going.
4.  I don’t know how the rest of you feel, but I get the feeling that “money” was Harry Oakes intention the whole time, and the “good guy” donating his time was HIS scam to get it --and finally-- his attitude is atrocious!

RE:   Reply #224 on: September 22, 2010, 07:40:57 PM
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8432.220
Future Kyron Horman searches.
Category: Blogging
Hi everyone as much as I hate to do this, I'm going to put my foot down and say "NO MORE FREE Kyron Horman searches".
I run a professional SAR business and can't pay the bills on GOOD INTENTIONS.
I've followed up on over 75 Tips, feelings, sightings, ideas, etc. and released what we have and haven't found to MCSO and to the FBI.
I've donated over $41,000.00 of my own professional K9 SAR Services.
And spent over $1,200.00 in fuel, meals, travel expenses etc.
Still the Horman family and MCSO refuses to give me a scent article of Kyron's and or allow me on the horman property to search there.
So what this means from this point on,
If anyone wants to HIRE my search dog teams to search for Kyron Horman, then email me and I'll send you a contract for services agreement.
Once this has been completed (the contract), then you must send a send a check to
I.K.9.S.A.R.S. PO Box# 1472 Longview, Wa. 98632
to cover the travel expenses, meals, fuel, and what ever search time we agree on, also an explanation with the area you want searched.
Then we'll conduct more searches based on the contract agreement.
Just so everyone understands, we haven't received a single penny from MCSO or the Horman family to search for Kyron.
I for one want answers. Someone should ask the public to contact the Oregon Dept of Justice and demand to have all these Kyron Horman FUND Raising sites show the following in a public forum.
1). How much money they've brought in and from whom?
2). Where is the money raised is going? To whom and for what purpose?
Let's make these folks accountable to the public so they aren't getting scammed.
Thank you

Thank you
Respectfully
Mr. Oakes.
SAR Coordinator.
www.k9sardog.com
Read more: http://www.myspace.com/127939120/blog#ixzz10JBKawvT
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: September 24, 2010, 01:41:42 PM »

I will leave this thread open ONLY if it remains a discussion about Harry Oakes and doesn't turn into discussion of any current or former Monkeys. 

If you have a beef with Harry Oakes that's fine but let's limit it to him and his actions please.
TnMuse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #308 on: September 24, 2010, 08:51:23 PM »

I will leave this thread open ONLY if it remains a discussion about Harry Oakes and doesn't turn into discussion of any current or former Monkeys. 

If you have a beef with Harry Oakes that's fine but let's limit it to him and his actions please.

Klaas, I didn't mean to start a new topic.  I was posting this in Kyron's discussion, and then it said I was not logged in.  When I logged back in, it was still in posting mode, so I rewrote it and posted again...then all of a sudden there was a whole new thread.   If you want to keep the post, maybe you can stick it on the end of the closed thread, but I would be happy to delete this thread that I didn't mean to start.

All I was trying to get across with this post was to show that maybe now we know why so many do not want to work with Harry Oakes...it is his attitude that is the turn off.  Only a comment that does not request a reply.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #309 on: September 25, 2010, 10:44:20 PM »

TM I think it's a good thing you restarted this. I also am not such a HO fan as before because of his blog. His timing was wrong. Then I saw a post from Nana29 about some FB page taking his fight to the press? WTH is that? I never knew about it until she posted it. It's absolutely ridiculous IMO.

He has the skills, but his aggressive behavior is horrible. Maybe he needs a PR firm? JMO.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
TnMuse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #310 on: September 26, 2010, 02:05:10 AM »

TM I think it's a good thing you restarted this. I also am not such a HO fan as before because of his blog. His timing was wrong. Then I saw a post from Nana29 about some FB page taking his fight to the press? WTH is that? I never knew about it until she posted it. It's absolutely ridiculous IMO.

He has the skills, but his aggressive behavior is horrible. Maybe he needs a PR firm? JMO.

Sassi, I am so glad to hear from you.  Please don't blame yourself for believing in Harry Oakes at first.  A lot of us were taken in by him and some people still are... and it is not your fault, you are human even though you are a monkey.   He did take his fight to some radio blog...sounds just like this thread with him telling how wonderful he is and then he ended it with words similar to that blog post above where he wants the DOJ to audit the family fundraisers and other monies saying "they are not being used for searching"...which I read as they are not hiring ME, the wonderful HO.   Your did all of this with your heart, and he was just using you.  It could have been me just as well because I was taken in too.   Be proud that you are truly a good hearted person and not like this egotistical idiot.  I'd rather be the victim than the abuser.  Just write him off and forget it, he is not worth our thoughts.
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #311 on: September 26, 2010, 02:15:54 AM »

Klaas, I didn't mean to start a new topic.  I was posting this in Kyron's discussion, and then it said I was not logged in.  When I logged back in, it was still in posting mode, so I rewrote it and posted again...then all of a sudden there was a whole new thread.   If you want to keep the post, maybe you can stick it on the end of the closed thread, but I would be happy to delete this thread that I didn't mean to start.

All I was trying to get across with this post was to show that maybe now we know why so many do not want to work with Harry Oakes...it is his attitude that is the turn off.  Only a comment that does not request a reply.

Hello TnMuse & Monkeys!

Hmmm.... me thinks this is some strange magic and that this thread was meant to be!  Probably a lot of us could use a safe space to blow off steam re:  HO.

I know I need to sort some things out regarding him. 

So.... thanks for the happy accident & thanks to Klaas for the opportunity!  I need a place to wipe my paws of some of this mess.
Cheers,
K. Cat.   

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #312 on: September 26, 2010, 02:27:55 AM »

Hi, Sassi!

Good to see you!   

I need to catch up...thanks for mentioning Nana's post, I'll check that out.  In the meantime, I just want to encourage you and let you know how much I appreciate all you've done (or tried to do). 

Yes,  I must agree that IMO, Oakes needs a PR firm.  The problem is, he won't listen to anyone.  Then, he comes out of the blue with this rabid BS that, at times, seems to be totally counterproductive and/or DIFFERENT from whatever he said before.  (Wish I could be more specific, but don't think I should, yet.)

It's weird.  It's impossible to help HO, IMO.  I myself, have been "once bitten" and now am "twice shy". 

Thanks for trying.... don't give up, please.  Just take some R & R.  Unfortunately,  after all this time has passed, we can each stop and take a breather. 

Anyway, I really need someone to talk to who has been through similar things with him.  It's such a muddle.

Perhaps there is something here, after all, that will lead us to Kyron or that will open some doors, or light the way....

Hang in there, please! 

K. Cat

:/ 

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
TnMuse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #313 on: September 26, 2010, 03:53:40 AM »

[
Hello TnMuse & Monkeys!

Hmmm.... me thinks this is some strange magic and that this thread was meant to be!  Probably a lot of us could use a safe space to blow off steam re:  HO.

I know I need to sort some things out regarding him. 

So.... thanks for the happy accident & thanks to Klaas for the opportunity!  I need a place to wipe my paws of some of this mess.
Cheers,
K. Cat.   

KCat Thanks for the laugh...Maybe it will be good to blow off some steam here!  Harry makes a good target.
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #314 on: September 26, 2010, 11:01:46 AM »

KC...Right on!   You put some of my thoughts onto the wall. Most especially  the

"Then, he comes out of the blue with this rabid BS that, at times, seems to be totally counterproductive and/or DIFFERENT from whatever he said before.  (Wish I could be more specific, but don't think I should, yet.)"

Like his left brain forgot to listen to his right brain!    Monkey Devil!

Tn       Way to go on this thread, I think it is here for a reason.   

Sasssi!  Yay! You came back!       I am not sure what happened, and it doesn't matter...we love ya and I for one am happy to see you again!

In case anyone might want to read some of the prior posts on Friends 4Kyron ( on some and  on some others)
here is the link to the page. There is quite a bit in some of their discussions about HO and a lot of odd rants...
This morning I see they posted translations of his missing info. Ther is also a new disscssion thread re some "info sent to MCSO'. They posted a link to a FB page with pictures...IMO, taken way out of context

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Friends-4-Kyron/132208513481277#!/pages/Friends-4-Kyron/132208513481277

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #315 on: September 26, 2010, 11:54:31 AM »

KC...Right on!   You put some of my thoughts onto the wall. Most especially  the

"Then, he comes out of the blue with this rabid BS that, at times, seems to be totally counterproductive and/or DIFFERENT from whatever he said before.  (Wish I could be more specific, but don't think I should, yet.)"

Like his left brain forgot to listen to his right brain!    Monkey Devil!

Tn       Way to go on this thread, I think it is here for a reason.   

Sasssi!  Yay! You came back!       I am not sure what happened, and it doesn't matter...we love ya and I for one am happy to see you again!

In case anyone might want to read some of the prior posts on Friends 4Kyron ( on some and  on some others)
here is the link to the page. There is quite a bit in some of their discussions about HO and a lot of odd rants...
This morning I see they posted translations of his missing info. Ther is also a new disscssion thread re some "info sent to MCSO'. They posted a link to a FB page with pictures...IMO, taken way out of context

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Friends-4-Kyron/132208513481277#!/pages/Friends-4-Kyron/132208513481277

Nana29, Koko, TM,  an angelic monkey 

I totally agree with you Nana. WTH was he thinking?  Now he has that FB support page, or whatever it is suppose to be. Then trashing the family? It's so disheartening. All I can say, if I would have known....... 

I do believe in his skills as a SAR professional, but I emphatically do not like his approach. Maybe he has been doing this too long. Maybe finding so many deceased bodies has started to effect him. I don't know, but whatever the case, he needs to step back and take a look at the way he's coming across.

O/T I'm still cleaning some of the bananas thrown at me, but all is good. 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: September 26, 2010, 04:52:17 PM »

Sassi, I have been trying to find you!  I posted over at Friends.4.Kyron, because I thought you belonged to that group.  I have a message for you from someone you had mentioned before, but I can't put it on here. 

Please contact me at ccat444@gmail.com.  Thanks!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #317 on: September 26, 2010, 06:58:24 PM »

Sassi, I have been trying to find you!  I posted over at Friends.4.Kyron, because I thought you belonged to that group.  I have a message for you from someone you had mentioned before, but I can't put it on here. 

Please contact me at ccat444@gmail.com.  Thanks!

Claycat  an angelic monkey

Sorry CC, been swinging from the trees gathering leaves to wipe off all of the bananas thrown at me. 

Email sent. 

BTW, I listened to that HO radio interview. He sounded diplomatic and sincere. It's just that his blog entries seem full of rage.  Maybe he should use some of the Monkey emoticons to soften his words!  Monkey Devil!

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: September 30, 2010, 12:52:13 AM »

Harry just posted on his FB page about his dogs alerting on the death scent near the Horman property.  I wonder if he has been back.  He said MCSO has been advised.  Someone has asked him if he is speaking of the past when his dogs alerted before.  I will be interested in seeing if this is a more recent search.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1021431403&ref=sgm

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #319 on: September 30, 2010, 10:15:24 AM »

Harry just posted on his FB page about his dogs alerting on the death scent near the Horman property.  I wonder if he has been back.  He said MCSO has been advised.  Someone has asked him if he is speaking of the past when his dogs alerted before.  I will be interested in seeing if this is a more recent search.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1021431403&ref=sgm

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1021431403&ref=sgm#!/topic.php?uid=132208513481277&topic=328

We have verified now, more than three times- through written and oral communication to and from Harry Oakes that Harry's search team of dogs has definitely pointed to a death that either occurred on the Horman property (or very close to the Horman Property) , or is now buried on the Horman property- one or the other.

Because Harry Oakes is a professional, Harry obtained three separate search team dogs, different sources- that all point to either a death occurred on the Horman property or there is a dead human on the Horman propertyor very close to the Horman property. This has been verified through THREE different search dog team efforts. . .

I don't know if I agree with the process they are using to basically try to force  KH to allow Harry on the property by using 'public opinion'. It just seems like a strong arm tactic.  Maybe I still have that sour taste in my mouth because of his timing.

I DO know that LE has checked the property with infrared, and SAR dogs. So I just don't know at this point.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.