April 19, 2024, 11:19:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry Oakes - Search Dogs  (Read 96825 times)
nurseratchett
Scared Monkey

A gift from the stars

« Reply #340 on: October 08, 2010, 03:23:39 AM »

Harry Oakes has officially quit Kyron's case due to the hopelessness of the situation
WITHOUT THE PARENTS GIVING HIM A SCENT ARTICLE.
Now that LE has scaled back to a task force... a task force that is shrinking by the minute... why would they not accept help from one of two people in the world who may have found Kyron?  For free. 
I feel like I've gotten a glimpse into the pit of Hell with these people.  Heart wrenching, disgusting, infuriating.  But, apparently nothing that MORE MONEY couldn't fix, according to DY.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=127939120&blogId=539719106

But it wasn't for "free"....he has collected some money, and make no mistake, he has not missed a single opportunity to rant about how much he has donated in "free services". He is unrelaible, shady, and not well tolerated locally. Plus, he appears confused, as he isn't even sure when he graduated....

On his profile he said he graduated from high school in 1976. On his blog he said he joined the army in 1974. This was copied of his Myspace profile.

His profile timeline-

•Portland Community College
Portland,OR
Graduated: 1983
Student status: Alumni
Degree: Professional
Major: EMT- 2
Minor: EMT-1

1981 to 1983•Monterey Peninsula College
Monterey,CA
Graduated: N/A
Major: Criminal Justice
Minor: Forensic Evidence.
Clubs: Tae Kwon Do

1974 to 1976•Parkrose High School
Portland,OR
Graduated: 1976
Degree: High School Diploma
Major: Girls 101, Science.
Minor: Girls 101, Biology
Clubs: Video Geek, Letter in wrestling.

Read more: http://www.myspace.com/127939120#ixzz11ehwkobn

His blog timeline-

Unfortunately I wasn’t 21 years old so I couldn’t carry a side arm. But the training and certification was still and is still valid. Anyway, I decided to serve my country so I joined the US Army and went through their Federal Military Police Academy and graduated at Fort Gordon, GA Dec. 1974. Then I was assigned to the 7th Division combat MP Company.
Read more: http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=127939120&blogId=539719106#ixzz11eigu9Hk

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #341 on: October 08, 2010, 03:38:15 AM »

Harry Oakes has officially quit Kyron's case due to the hopelessness of the situation
WITHOUT THE PARENTS GIVING HIM A SCENT ARTICLE.
Now that LE has scaled back to a task force... a task force that is shrinking by the minute... why would they not accept help from one of two people in the world who may have found Kyron?  For free. 
I feel like I've gotten a glimpse into the pit of Hell with these people.  Heart wrenching, disgusting, infuriating.  But, apparently nothing that MORE MONEY couldn't fix, according to DY.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=127939120&blogId=539719106

But it wasn't for "free"....he has collected some money, and make no mistake, he has not missed a single opportunity to rant about how much he has donated in "free services". He is unrelaible, shady, and not well tolerated locally. Plus, he appears confused, as he isn't even sure when he graduated....

On his profile he said he graduated from high school in 1976. On his blog he said he joined the army in 1974. This was copied of his Myspace profile.

His profile timeline-

•Portland Community College
Portland,OR
Graduated: 1983
Major: EMT- 2
Minor: EMT-1

1981 to 1983•Monterey Peninsula College
Monterey,CA
Graduated: N/A
Major: Criminal Justice
Minor: Forensic Evidence.
Clubs: Tae Kwon Do

1974 to 1976•Parkrose High School
Portland,OR
Graduated: 1976
Degree: High School Diploma
Major: Girls 101, Science.
Minor: Girls 101, Biology
Clubs: Video Geek, Letter in wrestling.

Read more: http://www.myspace.com/127939120#ixzz11ehwkobn

His blog timeline-

Unfortunately I wasn’t 21 years old so I couldn’t carry a side arm. But the training and certification was still and is still valid. Anyway, I decided to serve my country so I joined the US Army and went through their Federal Military Police Academy and graduated at Fort Gordon, GA Dec. 1974. Then I was assigned to the 7th Division combat MP Company.
Read more: http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=127939120&blogId=539719106#ixzz11eigu9Hk

What about Kyron?
Why is this about Harry now?

Harry is one of the best in the world....I can provide links, Hell I already have, I can pull quotes.  If you had gone missing, if you were lost, if you were trapped in a ton of rubble would you find more comfort in the fact that he was coming to look for you or that that he wasn't because he can't spell or he made a typographical error or some such BS and so he can't be trusted?

I would trust him with my life.  More importantly, I would trust him to save my child's life. 

This is about Kyron.  It's not about Kaine or Terri or DeDe.  It's about a 7 year old, who would have been 8. 

Besides, in spite of everything, Oakes said last week that he would still look, for FREE for Kyron, if he were provided a scent article from the parents.  He does paid searches.  But, for Kyron, his services are free.  He has been looking all summer.  For free. 

I'd like to see the sources for your accusations attributed.  Otherwise, it's libel.  Worse, though, what's really evil, is Kyron is the one paying for these slanderous accusations.

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #342 on: October 08, 2010, 03:45:56 AM »

Well, I guess I'll post my rant....

My opinion is that the whole divorce proceeding has nothing to do with the money, or the custody/visitation of Baby K. 

The purpose is to make Terri talk. Today, she chose not to. Ms. Kastner played her cards well. She gambled, and Kaine won. A point for Kyron. Smile
The divorce itself is delayed for 3 months. I sincerely doubt Kaine cares. This puts the ball back in Kaines court, as they still have no obligation to share any info with Terri's defense/divorce team. This is obviously maddening to Houze & Bunch. They can't even access a 911 call from 12/2009....

Terri chose to avoid testifying. Looks bad. If she really had nothing to hide, what's the issue???

Judge states his opinion, and this carries weight, IMO, very damning to Terri Horman. Terri will have to go to court again if she wants visitation. I do believe there will need to be an evaluation of her psychological fitness, given that she has the RO filed against her.

I wonder if she will submit to that. Somehow, I have my doubts.
Then, she'd  likely have to testify. Why would she then, if she couldn't today? A chess game.....

Dear Nurse Ratchett,
   Yep.  I agree.  That was the purpose.  To get Terri to talk.  To surrender her rights to a fair trial and to incriminate herself.  Since that didn't happen, though, I fail to see how this furthers the investigation into Kyron's disappearance. 
   Also, unfortunately, KH cannot use the RO to protect Kitty.  Only himself.  He has exposed Kiara to visitation with Terri. He has opened the door.  And, she will come in.  Everyone gets visitation.  Even murderers in jail, get visitation.  She has not been charged with any crime.
   If she is not charged soon, IMO she will get time with Kitty, before January.  Soon.
   TH will plead the fifth to any questions the judge has regarding her parenting.... this is a no win situation and it could have been avoided if KH gave a damn about Kitty.   
   LE can't sit on those tapes forever.  And, if they had any evidence on the MFH plot, they would have used it today.  Why didn't he play that card today?
   Perhaps, if Kyron is never found, they will indict TH with no body.  But, that is going to take at least a year, maybe longer. 
   A lot can happen in a year.  KH is a timebomb, IMO, especially now.  He won nothing today.  The court upheld Terri's rights.  Now what?  More fundraisers to pay for "the search for Kyron". 

Obscene. 

If Kaine hadn't filed for divorce, and if the investigation continued to be stale, don't you think Terri would have taken action to get Kiara back, anyway?  To me, very little was lost by Kaine's gamble.  It would not have taken her much longer to start trying to get Kiara back.  She hasn't been charged with anything.
I think it's very clear that both children are very important to Kaine, but it is a difficult situation.  What would it say to everyone if he didn't push through with a divorce?  I think a divorce is expected.  If not now, then when?

Perhaps after Kyron is found would be more appropriate. 
Terri would never have been granted visitation without a DIVORCE because there would BE no custody dispute.  That could have gone on for a long time, she wouldn't have pushed to see Kiara, IMO.  And, Kaine would have had her "safely" at home with him.  Though "safely" at home with KY is an oxymoron, IMO.

Unfortunately it is impossible to know if Kyron will ever be found. 
Nobody knows what TH would have done regarding visitation.
Why do you feel she is not safe with Kaine?

No.  I know this: Kyron WILL never be found because Harry has quit looking. If he had a scent article?  He would be found.  It's simple. 

Because he would start at the Horman's property.  Where his dogs have given a death alert on at least four separate occasions.  It could be someone else's kid, though.  No problem. 

Sounds like a great place to spend the night!  Knowing what I just told you, would you let your kids stay there?  Would you stay there? 

Halloween IS coming.  But, KH's residence is getting a little too "into the spirit of things" if you catch my drift.... God knows Harry's dogs did.

monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #343 on: October 08, 2010, 03:51:31 AM »

Well, I guess I'll post my rant....

My opinion is that the whole divorce proceeding has nothing to do with the money, or the custody/visitation of Baby K. 

The purpose is to make Terri talk. Today, she chose not to. Ms. Kastner played her cards well. She gambled, and Kaine won. A point for Kyron. Smile
The divorce itself is delayed for 3 months. I sincerely doubt Kaine cares. This puts the ball back in Kaines court, as they still have no obligation to share any info with Terri's defense/divorce team. This is obviously maddening to Houze & Bunch. They can't even access a 911 call from 12/2009....

Terri chose to avoid testifying. Looks bad. If she really had nothing to hide, what's the issue???

Judge states his opinion, and this carries weight, IMO, very damning to Terri Horman. Terri will have to go to court again if she wants visitation. I do believe there will need to be an evaluation of her psychological fitness, given that she has the RO filed against her.

I wonder if she will submit to that. Somehow, I have my doubts.
Then, she'd  likely have to testify. Why would she then, if she couldn't today? A chess game.....

Dear Nurse Ratchett,
   Yep.  I agree.  That was the purpose.  To get Terri to talk.  To surrender her rights to a fair trial and to incriminate herself.  Since that didn't happen, though, I fail to see how this furthers the investigation into Kyron's disappearance. 
   Also, unfortunately, KH cannot use the RO to protect Kitty.  Only himself.  He has exposed Kiara to visitation with Terri. He has opened the door.  And, she will come in.  Everyone gets visitation.  Even murderers in jail, get visitation.  She has not been charged with any crime.
   If she is not charged soon, IMO she will get time with Kitty, before January.  Soon.
   TH will plead the fifth to any questions the judge has regarding her parenting.... this is a no win situation and it could have been avoided if KH gave a damn about Kitty.   
   LE can't sit on those tapes forever.  And, if they had any evidence on the MFH plot, they would have used it today.  Why didn't he play that card today?
   Perhaps, if Kyron is never found, they will indict TH with no body.  But, that is going to take at least a year, maybe longer. 
   A lot can happen in a year.  KH is a timebomb, IMO, especially now.  He won nothing today.  The court upheld Terri's rights.  Now what?  More fundraisers to pay for "the search for Kyron". 

Obscene. 

If Kaine hadn't filed for divorce, and if the investigation continued to be stale, don't you think Terri would have taken action to get Kiara back, anyway?  To me, very little was lost by Kaine's gamble.  It would not have taken her much longer to start trying to get Kiara back.  She hasn't been charged with anything.
I think it's very clear that both children are very important to Kaine, but it is a difficult situation.  What would it say to everyone if he didn't push through with a divorce?  I think a divorce is expected.  If not now, then when?

Perhaps after Kyron is found would be more appropriate. 
Terri would never have been granted visitation without a DIVORCE because there would BE no custody dispute.  That could have gone on for a long time, she wouldn't have pushed to see Kiara, IMO.  And, Kaine would have had her "safely" at home with him.  Though "safely" at home with KY is an oxymoron, IMO.

Unfortunately it is impossible to know if Kyron will ever be found. 
Nobody knows what TH would have done regarding visitation.
Why do you feel she is not safe with Kaine?

No.  I know this: Kyron WILL never be found because Harry has quit looking. If he had a scent article?  He would be found.  It's simple. 

Because he would start at the Horman's property.  Where his dogs have given a death alert on at least four separate occasions.  It could be someone else's kid, though.  No problem. 

Sounds like a great place to spend the night!  Knowing what I just told you, would you let your kids stay there?  Would you stay there? 

Halloween IS coming.  But, KH's residence is getting a little too "into the spirit of things" if you catch my drift.... God knows Harry's dogs did.

Who is making wild accusations, now?
I just read over on the Harry Oakes thread that Klaas locked it.  It seems she doesn't care for his tone.  You said before you didn't care if you are banned, I guess you meant it!
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #344 on: October 08, 2010, 03:57:59 AM »

I don't understand this with Harry Oakes. What have I missed? Why wouldn't a family member give him an article of Kyron's clothes???

Dear CBB:
   It's politics and egos.  Turf.  FUBAR. It's happened countless times, it's just that Kyron is one of the most high profile in a long time.  (Ashley Pond, Miranda Gaddis and Jane Doe, in Oregon City, before Ky).
   I was hoping Kyron would/will make a difference in this political morass that is SAR in Oregon.  I still hope for that.  I think Kyron's disappearance could help others who have the misfortune to go missing here. 
   There are so many links, so many stories.  But, at the end of the day, if my child were missing?  I would kill anyone who stood between Harry and me and a scent article. 
   DY's husband is a cop in So. Oregon.  They hate Harry there.  They hate him everywhere.  But, would I care?
   Nope. 
   Here are some helpful links:
http://kyronhorman.blogspot.com/2010/06/politics-and-egos-search-for-kyron.html
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8432.0
http://www.k9sardog.com/

Thanks for the response and links!
If ANYONE approached me for an article of clothing of my missing child, and had a proven record of finding the missing, I'd empty my child's closet, and scratch out the eyes of anyone trying to stop me. Nothing else would matter. JMO.

Dear CBB:

That's what I like to hear!

K. Cat.

nurseratchett
Scared Monkey

A gift from the stars

« Reply #345 on: October 08, 2010, 03:59:14 AM »

KoKo, I by NO means intend any disrespect. You like Harry, I don't. You trust him, I don't.  That's OK, we are allowed to differ in our opinions. Why else would any of us bother to post? I like to hear what others think, it enables my mind to  He was soliciting cash donations in June via his MySpace & facebook pages, and he did indeed receive money via PayPal donations.
 Not a lot, but a few hundred dollars as I recall. I can direct you to look at local peoples facebook and or myspace pages, and would PM you the sites that have requested the donations. If you start with Missing Kyron Horman, or Kyron Horman Open Discussion on FB, you can go from there.  That is in fact the truth. I have no reason to make it up.

As far as slander and or libel, everything I said is in fact provable.

Harry himself is the one who wrote his bio, on HIS blog. He is the one who says he attended Parkrose High School form 1974 thru 1976, but also says he joined the military in 1974.

I could honestly not care less about H.O. , but make no mistake, I am here because of my love for Kyron. I don't doubt that of you either, I can see you are passionate about him. We all are. Everything else is a distraction, like a magazine in the waiting room, simply to pass the time.
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #346 on: October 08, 2010, 04:01:07 AM »

Sweet.

It would be worth it, though, as long as my posts weren't deleted.

And, if I were banned for speaking the truth for Kyron?  Why in Hell would I wanna hang out here anyway?  I thought I'd seen the slimy underbelly before, but I guess it's creeped farther than I thought.

Forgive me, I must have been mistaken when I thought I could find respite and truth here among the monkeys. 

I'm curious though, why are YOU here?  Clearly it's not for Kyron.  Or, because you seek the truth. 

an angelic monkey

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #347 on: October 08, 2010, 04:04:03 AM »

Sweet.

And, if I were banned for speaking the truth for Kyron?  Why in Hell would I wanna hang out here anyway?  I thought I'd seen the slimy underbelly before, but I guess it's creeped farther than I thought.

Forgive me, I must have been mistaken when I thought I could find respite and truth here among the monkeys. 

I'm curious though, why are YOU here?  Clearly it's not for Kyron.  Or, because you seek the truth. 

an angelic monkey

Excuse me, this was @ Monch.

monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #348 on: October 08, 2010, 04:08:47 AM »

Sweet.

an angelic monkey

I'm sorry, but did you just suggest to me that not only are Kyron's remains on the Horman property but also those of another child???  Is that YOUR truth???

What FACTS do you base that on?

I AM here to seek the truth, whatever it may be.  Kaine is Kyron's father, it is his choice.  If you do not agree with him, fine. 

You want people to respect your opinions, but you did not respect mine.  Hence your overuse of monkey icons. 
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #349 on: October 08, 2010, 04:12:07 AM »

KoKo, I by NO means intend any disrespect. You like Harry, I don't. You trust him, I don't.  That's OK, we are allowed to differ in our opinions. Why else would any of us bother to post? I like to hear what others think, it enables my mind to  He was soliciting cash donations in June via his MySpace & facebook pages, and he did indeed receive money via PayPal donations.
 Not a lot, but a few hundred dollars as I recall. I can direct you to look at local peoples facebook and or myspace pages, and would PM you the sites that have requested the donations. If you start with Missing Kyron Horman, or Kyron Horman Open Discussion on FB, you can go from there.  That is in fact the truth. I have no reason to make it up.

As far as slander and or libel, everything I said is in fact provable.

Harry himself is the one who wrote his bio, on HIS blog. He is the one who says he attended Parkrose High School form 1974 thru 1976, but also says he joined the military in 1974.

I could honestly not care less about H.O. , but make no mistake, I am here because of my love for Kyron. I don't doubt that of you either, I can see you are passionate about him. We all are. Everything else is a distraction, like a magazine in the waiting room, simply to pass the time.

I understand.  A lot of people don't like Harry.  Sometimes I don't like Harry.  But, that's not my point. 

My point is this:  We have one chance at getting Kyron back and that is You Know Who (He Who Will Not Be Named).  So why not take it? 

And yes, he has collected a few hundred dollars in donations. (From people not related to Kyron's family.)  But, he's volunteered over $42,000 in services and costs to do searches all summer for Kyron. 

But, forget all about that.  I don't care about the money.  Check his track record for Search and Rescue (SAR).  And please, please tell me, why wouldn't you want him to search for your loved one if they were missing?

Please.  I don't understand.

With all due respect, why wouldn't you want him to search for Kyron?  Doesn't Kyron deserve to be found?  What harm can it do to try?
 an angelic monkey

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: October 08, 2010, 04:24:13 AM »

javascript:void(0);

why does Harry need a scent article when he said that his dogs have gotten a death scent?  does it matter who the death scent is coming from?

He doesn't need a scent article from the parents to find a body. That's just Harry Oaks blowing smoke. He's a nut job IMHO. Kaine and Desiree are right to stay far away from him because he has no credibility.

http://www.ilpwda.com/faqs.htm

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #351 on: October 08, 2010, 04:26:57 AM »

Sweet.

an angelic monkey

I'm sorry, but did you just suggest to me that not only are Kyron's remains on the Horman property but also those of another child???  Is that YOUR truth???

I AM here to seek the truth, whatever it may be.  Kaine is Kyron's father, it is his choice.  If you do not agree with him, fine. 

You want people to respect your opinions, but you did not respect mine.  Hence your overuse of monkey icons. 

With all due respect (note: no new monkey icons!) without the scent article we will never know whose remains are on that property.  It could be anyone. 

This has all been reported to LE.  The reports are a matter of public record. 

I really mean no disrespect.  I'm just frustrated.  I do apologize for my sarcasm and monkey icons.

Don't the death alerts bother you though?  I want your opinion, truly.

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #352 on: October 08, 2010, 04:31:06 AM »

javascript:void(0);

why does Harry need a scent article when he said that his dogs have gotten a death scent?  does it matter who the death scent is coming from?

He doesn't need a scent article from the parents to find a body. That's just Harry Oaks blowing smoke. He's a nut job IMHO. Kaine and Desiree are right to stay far away from him because he has no credibility.

You're right.  He doesn't.  He's found a body.  He just needs a scent article to positively identify it as Kyron.  Or not. 

monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #353 on: October 08, 2010, 04:33:53 AM »

Sweet.

an angelic monkey

With all due respect (note: no new monkey icons!) without the scent article we will never know whose remains are on that property.  It could be anyone. 

I really mean no disrespect.  I'm just frustrated.  I do apologize for my sarcasm and monkey icons.

Thank you for apologizing.  I'd like to think LE would check out anything of that nature.  Wasn't there a body found in water not far from the Horman property?  I could be wrong, but I thought I read that here and it was suggested that could be the death scent the dogs picked up.  IDK.

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #354 on: October 08, 2010, 04:34:45 AM »

Monchichi,
   I really do want to know what you think.  I have to go now, but I'd like to hear from you first, if possible.  If you would be so kind. 

Sincerely,

Koko's Cat

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: October 08, 2010, 04:41:32 AM »

Sweet.

an angelic monkey

Thank you for apologizing.  I'd like to think LE would check out anything of that nature.  Wasn't there a body found in water not far from the Horman property?  I could be wrong, but I thought I read that here and it was suggested that could be the death scent the dogs picked up.  IDK.

I will repeat this. No scent article is needed to locate a body. The dogs are trained to find any deceased person. The scent is NOT SPECIFIC to a certain person. Once a body is found, it can be identified. They do not need a person's clothing to find that person's body. 

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #356 on: October 08, 2010, 04:48:44 AM »

Sweet.

an angelic monkey

I am bumping this in case you missed it.  I don't know what to think.  Obviously, it's possible that Kyron's remains could be there and if the dogs alerted to a death scent, I hope LE took it seriously enough to check it out.  Yes, I know about Ashley and Miranda, I lived very close to Oregon City at the time, but I also believe that LE has their reasons for keeping HO out of it.  Of course if it were me I would accept any help I could get. 

Now, I am going to go to bed.  I have tried so hard to stay optimistic, but as time marches on, it is getting harder and harder to do.  I am becoming emotionally drained, and I cannot imagine how Kyron's family feels.
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #357 on: October 08, 2010, 04:49:23 AM »

Sorry, I missed your post...

I don't know, I don't think so because he said the winds were blowing the scent directly from the property.  He's been doing this for long enough, I believe him.  And, I think LE does as well.  But, that doesn't really mean anything, unfortunately.  They ignored his reports for 5 months about those girls on Ward Weaver's property.  Even then, they never would have been found without an incredible push by the public.

It's all so sad and exhausting.  I'm sorry I attacked you Monchichi.

Thanks for acknowledging my apology, earlier.  I really am sorry.  I can't believe I just snapped like that.  Whew.

I hope you have a good weekend.  I'm withdrawing from Monkey Icons and this forum for a while.

I wish you sweet dreams and all the best. 

K. Cat

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #358 on: October 08, 2010, 04:50:30 AM »

Good night, Monchichi.

monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #359 on: October 08, 2010, 04:52:47 AM »

Good night, Monchichi.

Goodnight.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.