April 18, 2024, 06:21:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry Oakes - Search Dogs  (Read 96755 times)
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: October 08, 2010, 07:40:29 AM »

Well, I agree with Kokos Cat about Harry!  It's amazing to me that he has caused such turmoil among this group.  Obviously you either like him or you don't, but it doesn't matter where Kyron is involved.  If he could find Kyron, more power to him.  If Kyron were my son, I would raise heaven and earth to find him!

I don't think people should be calling Kokos Cat names, because they don't agree. 

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: October 08, 2010, 08:30:50 AM »

http://www.ilpwda.com/faqs.htm

nice TY

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: October 08, 2010, 08:51:41 AM »

I will repeat this. No scent article is needed to locate a body. The dogs are trained to find any deceased person. The scent is NOT SPECIFIC to a certain person. Once a body is found, it can be identified. They do not need a person's clothing to find that person's body. 

http://www.ilpwda.com/faqs.htm

That is correct.  Harry had asked for a scent article to search for a live Kyron.  He said he could only search for a body without one.  This was before LE deemed this a recovery rather than a rescue.  But, you would know that if you had read what Harry said.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: October 08, 2010, 09:21:05 AM »

Let's please keep this thread civil and on topic, with the topic being Kyron Horman.  We have hashed and rehashed Harry Oakes merits and frailties in Kyron's forum and the two Harry Oakes threads that are currently locked.  Let's not trot the Harry Oakes pros and cons out for discussion again, since all it seems to be is an endless debate.   

MB i didnt know you had locked both threads, i found this, so could you put it
in one of oakes threads please, its about that HB 3093, harry refers to
then you could just delete this post if you want to TY

http://www.sos.state.or.us/archives/legislative/legislativeminutes/1991/house/state_fed/hse_state_fed_04_05_91.txt

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: October 08, 2010, 09:26:17 AM »

Let's please keep this thread civil and on topic, with the topic being Kyron Horman.  We have hashed and rehashed Harry Oakes merits and frailties in Kyron's forum and the two Harry Oakes threads that are currently locked.  Let's not trot the Harry Oakes pros and cons out for discussion again, since all it seems to be is an endless debate.   

MB i didnt know you had locked both threads, i found this, so could you put it
in one of oakes threads please, its about that HB 3093, harry refers to
then you could just delete this post if you want to TY

http://www.sos.state.or.us/archives/legislative/legislativeminutes/1991/house/state_fed/hse_state_fed_04_05_91.txt

Thank you CW, I'll post the link in one of the Harry Oakes threads.  If someone has a link like you've brought, Klaas or any moderator can post it in the Harry Oakes threads even if they are locked. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: October 08, 2010, 09:50:14 AM »

Harry Oakes threads moved here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.