April 19, 2024, 06:50:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry Oakes - Search Dogs  (Read 96800 times)
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #80 on: August 29, 2010, 05:47:37 PM »

Me too, Puzzler. 

Sassifrass seems confident Desiree is reading through here. 

As heartbreaking as this would be if Harry's dogs are correct, it would allow this family to move forward rather than live in stunned limbo.  I can't imagine this open ended grief of not knowing that they have been subject to for almost 3 months.

They need to allow Harry Oakes a chance to search Kaine's property.

Put the political crap aside and do this for Kyron.

If Kaine doesn't want his property checked then I would have to wonder "why".  What better place to put Kyron?  They have a large property and the house is a substantial distance from the road...simple.  So "why" doesn't Kaine want his property searched?  Perhaps LE has already searched the property with dogs; I hope so.  Do we know?

But, sorry to be a broken record, Harry says his dogs alerted three times on a spot.  What I'm saying is "why" isn't anyone checking out that spot where the dogs alerted (not talking about all of Kaine's property).

Multnomah County deputies haven't revealed many details about the investigation or search effort, but Kyron's father said their home has been searched several times.

"Yeah, they've been down to search many times and they're welcome to search many more times. Whatever it takes to find him," Horman said.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24037919/detail.html

So we know LE did...but, as KH says, "whatever it takes to find him"

As I've stated before, I'm pretty confident Kaine doesn't know about Harry. It's not like LE is going to run to Kaine and say "neener neener, Harry Oakes wants to bring his dogs on your property and we told him NO! This is OUR case! " 

Alright a bit dramatic but you get the drift. I would bet my house on that they never told Kaine about Harry contacting them. Also  remember that Harry only contacted Kaine about a scent article.

This has gotta change! 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #81 on: August 29, 2010, 05:55:22 PM »

Should I or shouldn't I? That is the question. 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #82 on: August 29, 2010, 05:58:27 PM »

Should I or shouldn't I? That is the question. 

Me thinks you might be up to something....

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: August 29, 2010, 05:58:54 PM »

Me too, Puzzler. 

As heartbreaking as this would be if Harry's dogs are correct, it would allow this family to move forward rather than live in stunned limbo.  I can't imagine this open ended grief of not knowing that they have been subject to for almost 3 months.

If Kaine doesn't want his property checked then I would have to wonder "why".  What better place to put Kyron?  They have a large property and the house is a substantial distance from the road...simple.  So "why" doesn't Kaine want his property searched?  Perhaps LE has already searched the property with dogs; I hope so.  Do we know?

But, sorry to be a broken record, Harry says his dogs alerted three times on a spot.  What I'm saying is "why" isn't anyone checking out that spot where the dogs alerted (not talking about all of Kaine's property).

Multnomah County deputies haven't revealed many details about the investigation or search effort, but Kyron's father said their home has been searched several times.

"Yeah, they've been down to search many times and they're welcome to search many more times. Whatever it takes to find him," Horman said.

As I've stated before, I'm pretty confident Kaine doesn't know about Harry. It's not like LE is going to run to Kaine and say "neener neener, Harry Oakes wants to bring his dogs on your property and we told him NO! This is OUR case! " 

Alright a bit dramatic but you get the drift. I would bet my house on that they never told Kaine about Harry contacting them. Also  remember that Harry only contacted Kaine about a scent article.

This has gotta change! 

Okay, so what are we saying:  LE checked Kaine's house.  But...it doesn't say that LE checked all that land.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #84 on: August 29, 2010, 05:59:07 PM »

This calls for a Monkey vote.

I have a way to contact KH & DY to let him know about Harry's scent, and I don't have any problem doing that, but I'm worried about the wording. I don't want it to seem depressing. Any suggestions Monkeys?   an angelic monkey 

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #85 on: August 29, 2010, 06:02:06 PM »

Me too, Puzzler. 

This has gotta change! 

Okay, so what are we saying:  LE checked Kaine's house.  But...it doesn't say that LE checked all that land.

Well LE has checked places before Harry and said there wasn't anything, but Harry found out there was. So LE checking his house doesn't mean too much to me. I just want to clarify that I am speaking about SAR only! And this is MOO! 

Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #86 on: August 29, 2010, 06:06:56 PM »

This calls for a Monkey vote.

I have a way to contact KH & DY to let him know about Harry's scent, and I don't have any problem doing that, but I'm worried about the wording. I don't want it to seem depressing. Any suggestions Monkeys?   an angelic monkey 

This refers to the "should I or shouldn't I" I presume?   Gosh, toughie...I would not even know where to begin with what to say. I am sorry I can't say for sure one way or the other, but I can be in prayer to give you wisdom.     an angelic monkey

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #87 on: August 29, 2010, 06:29:54 PM »

Well, I'm taking a few days off to catch up on some household stuff and do some weeding outside, checking in periodically, so I'll use that time to think about this.

God will guide me.  an angelic monkey

Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #88 on: August 29, 2010, 08:14:48 PM »

Well, I'm taking a few days off to catch up on some household stuff and do some weeding outside, checking in periodically, so I'll use that time to think about this.

Here is my Monkey Vote, Sassi........  an angelic monkey
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: August 29, 2010, 08:31:06 PM »

Here is my Monkey Vote, Sassi........  an angelic monkey

Bless you, Sassi!  It is a difficult thing to think about, and I totally understand about the wording.  One thing about them possibly giving Harry a scent item is that he can't search for a live Kyron without his scent.  However, no matter what the outcome of a search might be, they need to know the truth.  Sad

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: August 30, 2010, 09:15:59 AM »

Sassi,

Certainly a hard email to write to Kaine and Desiree.  I would be very diplomatic about the LE part..remember Tony himself is LE...

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #91 on: August 30, 2010, 05:13:16 PM »

Sassi,

Certainly a hard email to write to Kaine and Desiree.  I would be very diplomatic about the LE part..remember Tony himself is LE...

Yeah, I'm not going to even mention that. I would like to consider myself diplomatic when it comes to sensitive subjects. I think I'm just going to have to do this and let what ever rolls, roll. I just have to make sure that they know. If they do already know, then it's on them to do what they want with it.

We're coming to get you Kyron!  an angelic monkey

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: August 30, 2010, 05:33:31 PM »

Sassi,

Yeah, I'm not going to even mention that. I would like to consider myself diplomatic when it comes to sensitive subjects. I think I'm just going to have to do this and let what ever rolls, roll. I just have to make sure that they know. If they do already know, then it's on them to do what they want with it.

Awwww!  Sassifrass, I wish we were coming to get him!

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #93 on: August 30, 2010, 05:53:27 PM »

Sassi,

Awwww!  Sassifrass, I wish we were coming to get him!

We ARE claycat! I'm not giving up until I find him! I don't care how many toes I have to step on! Whether it be his body or live self, I am determined to find him!  an angelic monkey

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: August 30, 2010, 08:42:50 PM »

Yes if you have a way to contact them directly then yes, please do. I know already you will do it with love and care so I am not worried about that.

Sebastian you said exactly what I wanted to, our beautiful Amber laid for over a year in a shallow grave off a lonely trail before being found because LE refused to consider what the dogs had found. Shameful.

I think there comes a time when it is not Kaines decision in my opinion. This search is about Kyron not about the adults as he has said. What if Kyron is buried there? What about any evidence? I understand they want to believe he is alive, but there is a very, very good chance this little boy died within hours of being kidnapped. He knows that, Desiree knows that and I am very sure Tony knows that. That property needs to be searched.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: August 31, 2010, 04:53:02 AM »

Sassifrass,

You write your letter from the heart.  Take into consideration all the parents on here who have lost their children.  How would you talk to them about this?  Perhaps some of them can give you some insight on how they would have wanted someone to have spoken to them?  It's never going to be an easy conversation, however, since it is a one sided letter, you don't get the added benefit of the tone and body language.

Keep it short and sweet.  Write down what you want to say before you write it out, like an outline- you just want to plant the seed as opposed to rubbing it in their faces that they're dumb for not working with Harry.  Let them know they have support, prayers and Harry Oakes is available to them and would like to meet with them.

Let the family contact him.  Harry can discuss his own conclusions with them.  We'd just like to see them meet with Harry.  He would be more qualified talking to a victims family than us.  Talk to Harry and see what he says. 

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: August 31, 2010, 07:37:59 AM »

Good advice, Monkey King!

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #97 on: August 31, 2010, 12:56:00 PM »

Sassifrass,

You write your letter from the heart.  Take into consideration all the parents on here who have lost their children.  How would you talk to them about this?  Perhaps some of them can give you some insight on how they would have wanted someone to have spoken to them?  It's never going to be an easy conversation, however, since it is a one sided letter, you don't get the added benefit of the tone and body language.

Keep it short and sweet.  Write down what you want to say before you write it out, like an outline- you just want to plant the seed as opposed to rubbing it in their faces that they're dumb for not working with Harry.  Let them know they have support, prayers and Harry Oakes is available to them and would like to meet with them.

Let the family contact him.  Harry can discuss his own conclusions with them.  We'd just like to see them meet with Harry.  He would be more qualified talking to a victims family than us.  Talk to Harry and see what he says. 

Good idea! I think I'll send him an email. 

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: August 31, 2010, 01:29:23 PM »

Personally I think we need to take this to the media. Harry Oaks has said he emailed Kaine through facebook 3 times without a response.That property needs to be searched again with the dogs that hit on the death scent. There is no reason this should not be done.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: August 31, 2010, 01:38:07 PM »

Me too, Puzzler. 

Puzzler I am not sure when LE's search happened and why the difference in findings. I just can't understand all of this. I know everyone wishes to find a live Kyron and I am right there with them, however there is a chance he died and if that is the case they need to find him.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.