April 25, 2024, 11:06:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry Oakes - Search Dogs  (Read 97211 times)
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2010, 07:39:43 PM »

Thank you very much Sassi!! I appreciate your work. 

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2010, 07:45:16 PM »

Thank you so much Saddifrass!

Dang the dogs alerting on the edge of the property is very, very alarming!

So can I ask a follow up question? The dogs alerting on the edge of the property, does tha mean that there is a body there or they was once a body there? Lets say that someone died on the property and has since been removed, would a dog be able to pick up that scent and if so how long does that sent last? Or does the dogs alerting mean there is a body on the property now?

Why on earth would they not give an article of Kyrons! That bothers me so much! 
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2010, 08:34:42 PM »

Thanks Sassi. He answered both my questions and cleared up some thoughts I had about the searches.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2010, 08:52:32 PM »

Good job Sass! Thanks to you and Harry. Posting the rest of my comments on the main Kyron thread. See u there 
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2010, 09:06:54 PM »

Thank you Sassifrass and Harry Oakes.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2010, 09:16:11 PM »

Ditto on the thank-you's to Sassifrass and Harry Oakes. All very much appreciated.

Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2010, 09:42:47 PM »

First thank you Mr. Oakes and Sassifras,
If you can ask Mr. Oakes more questions would you ask him this. If someone had died on that property say 5 years ago before the Hormans bought it would it still "show" a death scent? For example someone had a heart attack out under the trees and passed.
Thanks

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2010, 10:00:17 PM »

I have some more questions for Harry.

Is it true Terri purchased a shovel a day or two prior to Kyron's disappearance, and paid cash for it when she would have normally paid with a credit card?

Has LE used their dogs to search the Horman property?

Is there any way you can like drop the leash and have the dog accidentially run onto the Horman property?  Like an "Oops"?, Ok, seriously, is there any way to get on to the Horman property without permission, can you get around that, to rule this out?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2010, 10:00:50 PM »

Thank you Sassifrass for getting these questions answered for us monkeys!  I was especially interested in hearing about the ones where Terri was abusing Kyron.  Oh, how I wish this had been brought to Kaine and Desiree's attention long before Kyron disappeared!

Thank you, Harry Oakes, for answering these questions!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2010, 10:42:38 PM »

I'll send follow up questions to Harry tomorrow. Thanks Monkeys.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2010, 10:48:35 PM »

Sassifras..thank you so much and please relay thanks to Mr. Oakes, too.

I have a question:

Has the fact that Mr. Oakes dogs have alerted multiple times to a death scent at the Horman's been reported to LE?  If so, what did they say?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2010, 11:06:45 PM »

Thank you sassifrass!  Thank you Harry Oakes!

an angelic monkey

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2010, 11:31:21 PM »

Thank you Sassi!!! Would you please tell him thank you for me as well?

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2010, 01:38:19 PM »

Follow up questions sent. I'll post when Harry replies.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2010, 03:03:44 PM »

TY Sassi...this has been very enlightening..particularly the parent's take on Terri's treatment of Kyron at the school.

I wonder why no one reported that to either the principal, guidance counselor or his teacher?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2010, 03:06:06 PM »

TY Sassi...this has been very enlightening..particularly the parent's take on Terri's treatment of Kyron at the school.

I wonder why no one reported that to either the principal, guidance counselor or his teacher?

I don't know but I have a feeling that many people were afraid of her, what seems to be, aggressive behavior. 

4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2010, 03:08:40 PM »

Thank you Sassifrass!!!  This was a terrific idea! Great job!   
Thanks to Harry for answering questions for us.  I can understand a lot better of the challenges he is facing. 
Thanks to all the Monkeys who asked such great questions! 
Thanks Klaas this has been a very enlightening thread! 

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2010, 06:01:46 PM »

Harry's answers to follow up questions.

Question: The dogs alerting on the edge of the property, does tha mean that there is a body there or they was once a body there?

It could mean either.

Lets say that someone died on the property and has since been removed, would a dog be able to pick up that scent and if so how long does that sent last?

yes up to one year min.

Or does the dogs alerting mean there is a body on the property now?
it could be, since we're not allowed on the property there's no way of us knowing. I've asked the sheriff's office twice to allow us on the property (they refuse).

Question:  If someone had died on that property say 5 years ago before the Hormans bought it would it still "show" a death scent? For example someone had a heart attack out under the trees and passed.

Yes possible but, we would have to be directly over the location where the body fluids seeped into the grounds. Highly unlikely after this long though.

Question: Is it true Terri purchased a shovel a day or two prior to Kyron's disappearance, and paid cash for it when she would have normally paid with a credit card?

RUMOR Has it that is true. This came from a credible person close to  the case.

Question: Has LE used their dogs to search the Horman property?
YES but again that doesn't mean squat to us. They used the same dogs on many cases and told the families The victim wasn't there and we've gone in and found them in the original search area.
Ashley Pond Miranda Gaddis for example.
many others listed on our web site.
BTW, this is true! I lived a few blocks from this and saw everything go down. Even the FBI xray machines couldn't find them, but Harry's dogs did.

Question: Is there any way you can like drop the leash and have the dog accidentially run onto the Horman property?

Like an "Oops"?, Ok, seriously, is there any way to get on to the Horman property without permission, can you get around that, to rule this out?
sure if I want to go to jail for trespassing.
not going to happen.
MCSO would love nothing better then to put my ass in jail.

Question: Has the fact that Mr. Oakes dogs have alerted multiple times to a death scent at the Horman's been reported to LE?  If so, what did they say?
I've filed three reports with them. NO RESPONSE.

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2010, 06:09:22 PM »

Thanks once again Sassi

I cannot believe with a child missing the police are playing turf wars

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2010, 06:10:22 PM »

Thanks once again Sassi

I cannot believe with a child missing the police are playing turf wars

I totally agree! They should be ashamed of themselves! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.