April 18, 2024, 04:36:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry Oakes - Search Dogs  (Read 96752 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2010, 06:20:28 PM »

Question: Is it true Terri purchased a shovel a day or two prior to Kyron's disappearance, and paid cash for it when she would have normally paid with a credit card?

RUMOR Has it that is true. This came from a credible person close to  the case.

i know funny how someone says TH bought a shovel, and they own 4.6 acres
1.3 yard, how did she do any of the other gardening since 2007 and no LS
not trying to discredit harry, but the story of buying a shovel, a few days b4
is iffy. dont know if this is harry reliable source, from previous Qs, could be
this reliable source needs a checking

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2010, 06:29:45 PM »

Question: Is it true Terri purchased a shovel a day or two prior to Kyron's disappearance, and paid cash for it when she would have normally paid with a credit card?

RUMOR Has it that is true. This came from a credible person close to  the case.

i know funny how someone says TH bought a shovel, and they own 4.6 acres
1.3 yard, how did she do any of the other gardening since 2007 and no LS
not trying to discredit harry, but the story of buying a shovel, a few days b4
is iffy. dont know if this is harry reliable source, from previous Qs, could be
this reliable source needs a checking

IMO she bought one so that if it was found it couldn't tie back to her. I'm sure Kaine could identify his own shovel.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2010, 06:29:57 PM »

Thank you Sassifrass for corresponding with Mr. Oaks and bringing us his responses.

Thank you Mr. Oaks for helping out with all the questions.

I agree Sassifrass, it should not matter who looks or finds Kyron, only that he be found.

an angelic monkey

NCSunny

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2010, 06:31:55 PM »

Thanks once again Sassi

I cannot believe with a child missing the police are playing turf wars

I totally agree! They should be ashamed of themselves! 

I believe it.  The turf wars go on all the time.  Can you say 9/11?

And, yes, they should be ashamed of themselves!

Sassifrass and Harry, thanks again for the good information!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2010, 06:33:09 PM »

Purrrrrrr!  Beautiful Kitty, NCSunny!

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2010, 06:52:24 PM »

Nana29, Lenie, pinetucky,

I see you up there! Don't be afraid to post!  an angelic monkey Jump in the cage! 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2010, 08:10:31 PM »

I see you up there! Don't be afraid to post!  an angelic monkey Jump in the cage! 

Thanks again Sassi!! 

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2010, 09:14:46 PM »

Question: Has the fact that Mr. Oakes dogs have alerted multiple times to a death scent at the Horman's been reported to LE?  If so, what did they say?

I've filed three reports with them. NO RESPONSE.

This is about the sorriest thing I have heard to date!

With all the monies this county has spent on the search for this child, and there is a possibility that he maybe buried on the Horman's property, and they refuse to acknowledge a credible searcher, how screwed up is that?

It really makes one wonder, do they really want to find Kyron, or do they really want to prosecute Terri to justify spending all that money?

Why wouldn't Kaine want his property searched?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2010, 09:36:03 PM »

Question: Has the fact that Mr. Oakes dogs have alerted multiple times to a death scent at the Horman's been reported to LE?  If so, what did they say?

With all the monies this county has spent on the search for this child, and there is a possibility that he maybe buried on the Horman's property, and they refuse to acknowledge a credible searcher, how screwed up is that?

It really makes one wonder, do they really want to find Kyron, or do they really want to prosecute Terri to justify spending all that money?

I just don't know the answer to that. I think it may have something to do with the politics between Harry and MCSO.    And unfortunately, Kyron is paying for it.

I have faith that we're going to find him though! One way or another!  an angelic monkey

pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2010, 09:39:28 PM »

Ooh, ooh, ooh, I finally have a question! Is there another LE agency on the case that Harry can take his information to? Is there another agency that would be more willing to listen?

Thanks for doing this Sassi, and thank you Mr. Oakes!

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2010, 10:03:41 PM »

Ooh, ooh, ooh, I finally have a question! Is there another LE agency on the case that Harry can take his information to? Is there another agency that would be more willing to listen?

Thanks for doing this Sassi, and thank you Mr. Oakes!

The FBI?  IDK! 

So many LE groups work in competition rather than concert.  I wish they would put aside competition with Harry on this, for Kyron's sake.

Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2010, 10:34:49 PM »

LOL! I think I was going to lay down when you wrote this.   

I am digesting all this barrage of "stuff"...

As far as "turf wars". IMO...That's Crap!

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2010, 10:36:48 PM »

But Nana, I have two family members in LE, and this does go on!  I wish I was wrong!

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2010, 10:37:38 PM »

Thank you to Harry for responding and the Q's and A's had some interesting responses from Harry. The scent from the Horman property is the most puzzling one. Puzzling to me as to why no one wants to let the dogs either prove or disprove. 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2010, 10:52:41 PM »

WHY wouldn't LE want to know about a death scent - whether it's Kyron's or another?  We're talking about a "human death scent" on someone's property!?!?  What??  I don't have any death scents on my property!!  WHY, Why, isn't this being checked out.

Is it possible to report this to the FBI, the Secret Service AND ICE - all of these Federal law enforcement entities are involved in "missing children". 

I might suggest, too, that this be discussed over and over in the "general" Kyron thread, because we KNOW that most every other major forum out there comes to Scared Monkeys to read and then posts what the found in their forum.  Word does get out!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #55 on: August 28, 2010, 10:52:50 PM »

Thank you to Harry for responding and the Q's and A's had some interesting responses from Harry. The scent from the Horman property is the most puzzling one. Puzzling to me as to why no one wants to let the dogs either prove or disprove. 

Thanks Sassi for asking these questions for us.  If I were the parent, I'd say screw the police, come search my property!  I'd want every possible means to help find my child!  Is there something more to this?

Sassi, I know you mentioned there were a few questions you wouldn't bring here and I don't see an answer about TES, so assuming that is one of them?  Wonder why,if that is the case.  I'm for everything and anything to assist in finding this child or any child for that matter!  I hate the political aspects of any case.  Just get the job done!  Thanks again for making this question/answer session happen!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: August 28, 2010, 10:54:25 PM »

Yes! WHY wouldn't Kaine want his property search?  HELLO!  Kaine is missing a son! Why wouldn't Kaine want everything searched?  Why wouldn't Kaine want to give something small for a "scent" of Kyron.  More oddities with respect to Kaine.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #57 on: August 28, 2010, 10:58:07 PM »

But Nana, I have two family members in LE, and this does go on!  I wish I was wrong!

No, no, no   

I meant HAVING them was crap, I realize it goes on...sad...and we are supposed to be adults.
I am sorry if that came out wrong , Claycat....would you accept a Nana banana? an angelic monkey

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #58 on: August 28, 2010, 11:27:00 PM »

This whole situation about the death scent near the Hormon home has got my blood boiling!  I do believe that what you said Puzzler about going over the local LE may be the answer, but then you have to think about jurisdiction. MCSO have jurisdiction over this case and the FBI are only support for them.

I am working on something, which is really a slow process, to get Harry what he needs. I can't give specifics but I do know that God is on Kyrons side and any persons working for him has God backing them up. You can't get more powerful than that!  an angelic monkey

Have faith Monkeys! We're gonna bring Kyron home! 

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: August 28, 2010, 11:29:37 PM »

Yes! WHY wouldn't Kaine want his property search?  HELLO!  Kaine is missing a son! Why wouldn't Kaine want everything searched?  Why wouldn't Kaine want to give something small for a "scent" of Kyron.  More oddities with respect to Kaine.

I am astounded that Kaine wouldn't acknowledge Harry and his request to allow Harry and his dogs search his property- unless he is in serious denial. 

Isn't there someone who can reason with him to give Harry a shot?  Desiree?

LE, Desiree and Kaine believe Kyron is alive and since they haven't found any clues to indicate he isn't, they are proceeding with the investigation as if searching for a live Kyron. (Ok, the Sauvie Island search was for a "live" Kyron?).

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.