March 28, 2024, 11:10:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry Oakes - Search Dogs  (Read 95558 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: August 28, 2010, 11:34:34 PM »

I'll take a Nana-Banana!  

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #61 on: August 28, 2010, 11:53:14 PM »

MK,

There are so many outside interferences in this case. The fact is that we don't know what's going on behind close doors and the political frenzies between districts and individuals who are searching for Kyron.

When something like this happens to a sweet boy who captured Americas heart starts to get to a point where seemingly our direction to go in is lost, frustrations build up. The one thing that you can count on is the bio parents, Desiree and Kaine. More so, Desiree.

You can see as time goes on, she doesn't care what LE says, she wants Kyron home NOW! I believe she is going to be the key to helping bring Kyron home.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: August 28, 2010, 11:58:36 PM »

The problem is if Harry does go onto the Horman property, after LE has searched it with their dogs, and does locate Kyron buried on the property (and God I hope he isn't)- how is that going to make LE and their search dogs look?

Can you say: I-N-C-O-M-P-I-T-A-N-T?

What faith is the community going to have in LE then?
This is something LE wants to avoid.

What's even worse is how will Kaine feel if he later finds out Kyron was buried on his property this whole time and LE refused to allow an impartial searcher, who was willing to offer the services of himself and his dogs, to find his beloved son?

It just boggles the mind.

In the meantime,

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: August 29, 2010, 12:06:09 AM »

In the meantime, I cut myself off on my last post, we'll just have to wait and see.

Sassifrass, I think you are right.

I think Desiree will be the one to light the fire under Kaine's butt and get him to allow the search of his property. 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: August 29, 2010, 12:39:56 AM »

In the meantime, I cut myself off on my last post, we'll just have to wait and see.

Sassifrass, I think you are right.

I think Desiree will be the one to light the fire under Kaine's butt and get him to allow the search of his property. 

I wish there was some way that Desiree could find this out.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: August 29, 2010, 01:12:15 AM »

Me too, Puzzler. 

Sassifrass seems confident Desiree is reading through here. 

As heartbreaking as this would be if Harry's dogs are correct, it would allow this family to move forward rather than live in stunned limbo.  I can't imagine this open ended grief of not knowing that they have been subject to for almost 3 months.

They need to allow Harry Oakes a chance to search Kaine's property.

Put the political crap aside and do this for Kyron.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: August 29, 2010, 01:14:19 AM »

Harry's answers to follow up questions.

Question: The dogs alerting on the edge of the property, does tha mean that there is a body there or they was once a body there?

It could mean either.

Lets say that someone died on the property and has since been removed, would a dog be able to pick up that scent and if so how long does that sent last?

yes up to one year min.

Or does the dogs alerting mean there is a body on the property now?
it could be, since we're not allowed on the property there's no way of us knowing. I've asked the sheriff's office twice to allow us on the property (they refuse).

Question:  If someone had died on that property say 5 years ago before the Hormans bought it would it still "show" a death scent? For example someone had a heart attack out under the trees and passed.

Yes possible but, we would have to be directly over the location where the body fluids seeped into the grounds. Highly unlikely after this long though.

Question: Is it true Terri purchased a shovel a day or two prior to Kyron's disappearance, and paid cash for it when she would have normally paid with a credit card?

RUMOR Has it that is true. This came from a credible person close to  the case.

Question: Has LE used their dogs to search the Horman property?
YES but again that doesn't mean squat to us. They used the same dogs on many cases and told the families The victim wasn't there and we've gone in and found them in the original search area.
Ashley Pond Miranda Gaddis for example.
many others listed on our web site.
BTW, this is true! I lived a few blocks from this and saw everything go down. Even the FBI xray machines couldn't find them, but Harry's dogs did.

Question: Is there any way you can like drop the leash and have the dog accidentially run onto the Horman property?

Like an "Oops"?, Ok, seriously, is there any way to get on to the Horman property without permission, can you get around that, to rule this out?
sure if I want to go to jail for trespassing.
not going to happen.
MCSO would love nothing better then to put my ass in jail.

Question: Has the fact that Mr. Oakes dogs have alerted multiple times to a death scent at the Horman's been reported to LE?  If so, what did they say?
I've filed three reports with them. NO RESPONSE.

OMG this is absolutely shameful in my opinion. This property needs to be searched now.

What can we all do to help in this?
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: August 29, 2010, 03:32:49 AM »

From what I have ascertained in the interviews by Desiree and Kaine, they are convinced that Kyron is alive. Maybe that is one of the reasons that they don't allow Harry's dogs on the property? If Desiree or Kaine read this, I would like to point out that Carrie McGonigle, Amber Dubois' mother hired her own dogs, seperate from LE. It was Carrie's peoples dogs that  were the dogs that led her to Pala. Amber's body was later found in Pala. Granted the dogs did not lead them to the spot where Amber was found, but they got close.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: August 29, 2010, 03:53:02 AM »

Me too, Puzzler. 

As heartbreaking as this would be if Harry's dogs are correct, it would allow this family to move forward rather than live in stunned limbo.  I can't imagine this open ended grief of not knowing that they have been subject to for almost 3 months.

If Kaine doesn't want his property checked then I would have to wonder "why".  What better place to put Kyron?  They have a large property and the house is a substantial distance from the road...simple.  So "why" doesn't Kaine want his property searched?  Perhaps LE has already searched the property with dogs; I hope so.  Do we know?

But, sorry to be a broken record, Harry says his dogs alerted three times on a spot.  What I'm saying is "why" isn't anyone checking out that spot where the dogs alerted (not talking about all of Kaine's property).

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: August 29, 2010, 05:10:56 AM »

Me too, Puzzler. 

If Kaine doesn't want his property checked then I would have to wonder "why".  What better place to put Kyron?  They have a large property and the house is a substantial distance from the road...simple.  So "why" doesn't Kaine want his property searched?  Perhaps LE has already searched the property with dogs; I hope so.  Do we know?

But, sorry to be a broken record, Harry says his dogs alerted three times on a spot.  What I'm saying is "why" isn't anyone checking out that spot where the dogs alerted (not talking about all of Kaine's property).

Harry's answers:

Question: Is it true Terri purchased a shovel a day or two prior to Kyron's disappearance, and paid cash for it when she would have normally paid with a credit card?

RUMOR Has it that is true. This came from a credible person close to  the case.

Question: Has LE used their dogs to search the Horman property?

YES but again that doesn't mean squat to us. They used the same dogs on many cases and told the families The victim wasn't there and we've gone in and found them in the original search area.
Ashley Pond Miranda Gaddis for example.
many others listed on our web site.

BTW, this is true! I lived a few blocks from this and saw everything go down. Even the FBI xray machines couldn't find them, but Harry's dogs did.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: August 29, 2010, 05:27:33 AM »

Puzzler~

So, according to a credible person close to the case, Terri very well may have purchased a shovel a day or two of Kyron disappearing, and the SAR dogs are alerting to a death scent at the Horman residence.

Sadly, this needs to be ruled out.

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: August 29, 2010, 07:56:13 AM »

But Nana, I have two family members in LE, and this does go on!  I wish I was wrong!

No, no, no   

I meant HAVING them was crap, I realize it goes on...sad...and we are supposed to be adults.
I am sorry if that came out wrong , Claycat....would you accept a Nana banana? an angelic monkey

LOL!  It's so easy to misunderstand what someone is saying!  I'm always having to reword my responses.  Don't worry!  Smile

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: August 29, 2010, 07:56:57 AM »

Puzzler~

So, according to a credible person close to the case, Terri very well may have purchased a shovel a day or two of Kyron disappearing, and the SAR dogs are alerting to a death scent at the Horman residence.

Sadly, this needs to be ruled out.

I just keep getting this really creepy, duh!, what!, thoughts about LE in this case.  I mean, really.  I just don't have a comfort level.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: August 29, 2010, 08:49:14 AM »

Terri posted these pictures with her phone landscaping that she has done in her yard.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: August 29, 2010, 08:50:25 AM »

So she didn't have to  purchased a shovel, I'm sure they had one.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #75 on: August 29, 2010, 10:31:46 AM »

So she didn't have to  purchased a shovel, I'm sure they had one.

Hey Blonde! If you planned a crime, would you use your own knife against that person, or would you buy one that wouldn't be tied to you? 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #76 on: August 29, 2010, 11:07:22 AM »

Need to reboot my computer. Brb! 

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: August 29, 2010, 12:07:19 PM »

Sassi thanks for starting this thread it is a real eye opener !

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #78 on: August 29, 2010, 12:59:55 PM »

Sassi thanks for starting this thread it is a real eye opener !

YVW !    an angelic monkey

Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #79 on: August 29, 2010, 03:14:29 PM »

Me too, Puzzler. 

Multnomah County deputies haven't revealed many details about the investigation or search effort, but Kyron's father said their home has been searched several times.

"Yeah, they've been down to search many times and they're welcome to search many more times. Whatever it takes to find him," Horman said.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24037919/detail.html

So we know LE did...but, as KH says, "whatever it takes to find him"

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.