March 28, 2024, 06:11:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Eric Holder's Paint Brush, Mosques, & Vote Fraud  (Read 1530 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: August 26, 2010, 07:12:18 AM »

What kind of paint brush does Eric Hold use? 

When it involved AIG, two brokers, black people, and high fees, Holder used a broad brush to make AIG pay.  How many times has AIG paid due to statistical racism?  Any non-blacks pay those high fees?  Was AIG used as a pass-through to some folks on Main Street based on color?

I still wonder how a whole organization, doing business with brokers and insiders could be painted with a broad brush at the DOJ.  Did any non-blacks get charged higher fees?  Or does the brush only work when 'victims' are black?

What of the Ground Zero Mosque?  Those who object are being painted with a broad brush by politicians and the mainstream media.  Nancy wants to investigate those who object. 

The Browns Chicken  horror in Mr. Obama's home state of Illinois was torn down so as not to create a lasting reminder of a crime.  Local officials were careful of what to allow in it's place.

John Gacy's home in Illinois was torn down, the vacant lot given a new number, to discourage ongoing associations to that horrific crime scene. 

Other crime scenes are handled with kid gloves for years.  I believe the US Arizona is a lasting memorial due to human remains.

Why is so little respect being shown the victims of 911? 

Aren't there any non-black victims at AIG?  Or does the broad brush only work in your favor if you're black?  Maybe AIG is a convenient pass-through for payments to some, but not all races?

jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2010, 07:17:34 AM »

Then, there's the case of vote fraud.  What is the worst thing that happens in America if you register or vote and you aren't eligible?  Citizenship?

Purging voter registration lists to remove illegal aliens so they can become citizens?

Why isn't Holder using the power of vast databases and amazing software to identify and prosecute voter registration and vote fraud?

Is he waiting for the SOL to run down?

Or, does he ignore the vote/registration fraud due to racism?  Filters applied to the DOJ that ignore certain skin colors and ethnic backgrounds? 

Seems like potential voter registration fraud would be easy to identify in many places by running a few queries. 

If they can screen AIG's vast data warehouse for statistical discrimination and use a broad brush, why aren't they going after the state and local voter lists for voter registration fraud?

All that money invested in computers, year after year, decade after decade, and what did all that money buy taxpayers?

Better, faster, access for big banks on Wall Street?  High frequency traders?  Dark pools?

jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2010, 07:18:54 AM »

When does the SOL run out for the 2008 election?  2012 election?

How many new registrations are flooding the voter lists?

Will we have 500% of eligible voters registered in some places?  200%?

Doesn't Holder see a problem?

Maybe vote/registration is a victimless crime?

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.