April 27, 2024, 04:49:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Citizenship for illegals - free or earned?  (Read 995 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: August 26, 2010, 07:55:58 AM »

Have not forgotten about past amnesty
Comments 15
July 30, 2010 6:08 PM

In 1986, the United States federal government gave a general amnesty to approximately 12 million illegal aliens, mostly from Mexico, then living in the U.S.

These illegal aliens were given American citizenship. I do mean given. They did nothing to earn it or deserve it. American citizenship is one of the most desirable and precious commodities in the world.

In 1986, it was said that citizenship was being given to illegal aliens to regularize their status. It was also said, by our government, that this was a one-time event which would never be repeated!

How do you think people who apply the proper way and may wait five years or more to come to the U.S. feel when they see illegals given citizenship? I imagine they feel cheated when people who broke the law receive preference. There is no way this is fair to people doing things the correct way.

Spare me the photo of the crying child of illegal aliens testifying before Congress. The illegal alien parents knew they were breaking U.S. law when they came. They should be prepared to accept the consequence of deportation. I have no sympathy for people who cause their own problem and then complain about it.

Illegal aliens cost American taxpayers billions every year. They get free health care at our hospitals, free education in our schools and driver’s licenses so they can get in car accidents with uninsured cars. Many receive food stamps and welfare even though they aren’t eligible.
No to another amnesty! Close our borders and send all illegals home! It can be done. It would take determination, willpower and money. But, think of all we would save in future years.

http://www.yumasun.com/opinion/illegal-62796-aliens-people.html

How many vote illegally in our elections?  Work and get welfare? 

Where is the power of all our technology to find these people and send them packing?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.