March 28, 2024, 11:25:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Condolences to AZSunny  (Read 5854 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2010, 09:27:10 AM »

You are very kind.  Mom made her own decision to leave this world. She was 94 and had a wonderful life.  she had a series of mini strokes that left the body broken, but her mind and cognitive skills in tack.  with a 5th stroke, she could talk a bit, but not swallow without choking.  She declined a feeding tube, and we talked a lot before she died.  She was ready and excited to re-enter her new heaven. 

She died very peacefully and without pain.  She was quite a lady, and she always did it her way. I am glad the choice was hers, and we didn't have to make it for her.  She was in control until the end.  She even said, they are going to give me morphine now, and we may not talk again.  You know I love you...and I told her I loved her too.  She died about 6 hours later. No pain, and until a week before very active and happy.  Don't we all wish we had those choices?

Love to all and thank you for caring

AZ my condolences to you and your family....your Mom was quite a lady...her life lessons will live on

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.