March 28, 2024, 02:44:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #20 8/27/10 -  (Read 503848 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #120 on: August 27, 2010, 04:09:04 PM »

STUPID JSM I am so stupid, I found a cheap rate to go to Chicago so I booked the flight to leave tonight and get back Monday morning.

Only to find out that I had the departure/destination cities backwards  And since it was non refundable, they at least changed it so I can leave tomorrow get there at 6, and come back to Texas Monday night at 11 pm. 
Ahhhhh, are we sharing a brain? 
I am behind Mission, but I hope your brain isn't on the same wavelength as mine 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: August 27, 2010, 04:10:11 PM »

Mission did you get your groceries ordered?
We don't have anything but satelite or dial up where we are.  But called the other company that uses radio signals and they can put the pole on hubs barn but he has to dig a trench and put conduit down to the house. This is one time I am glad we have sandy soil.
I sure did and GreenEyes you are not going to believe what I did.  I was outside watering and fertilizing my gardens last night and it got to be about 8:30 and no groceries (you choose time slots, I always choose between 6-8) so I went in and called. 

OMG I am such a dumb azz I choose the wrong time slot (4-6) by mistake and they had already been to our house and left.  I was so mad at myself!!!  I ended up driving in to the store at 9 last night to pick them up (they had them saved in the cooler) I got home at 10:30.  So much for saving time huh?  I could just spit thinking about my mental pause moment still. And the embarrassing thing is I am not new to this grocery delivery thing, I have been doing it since I broke my leg in 2007 geeeeesh.  I am so glad it is Friday. 
I guess we are sharing the same brain Mission. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #122 on: August 27, 2010, 04:16:46 PM »

STUPID JSM I am so stupid, I found a cheap rate to go to Chicago so I booked the flight to leave tonight and get back Monday morning.

Only to find out that I had the departure/destination cities backwards  And since it was non refundable, they at least changed it so I can leave tomorrow get there at 6, and come back to Texas Monday night at 11 pm. 
You just made a mistake, glad they changed it for you, didn't realize you were leaving this weekend  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: August 27, 2010, 04:18:53 PM »

We don't have anything but satelite or dial up where we are.  But called the other company that uses radio signals and they can put the pole on hubs barn but he has to dig a trench and put conduit down to the house. This is one time I am glad we have sandy soil.
I sure did and GreenEyes you are not going to believe what I did.  I was outside watering and fertilizing my gardens last night and it got to be about 8:30 and no groceries (you choose time slots, I always choose between 6-8) so I went in and called. 

OMG I am such a dumb azz I choose the wrong time slot (4-6) by mistake and they had already been to our house and left.  I was so mad at myself!!!  I ended up driving in to the store at 9 last night to pick them up (they had them saved in the cooler) I got home at 10:30.  So much for saving time huh?  I could just spit thinking about my mental pause moment still. And the embarrassing thing is I am not new to this grocery delivery thing, I have been doing it since I broke my leg in 2007 geeeeesh.  I am so glad it is Friday. 
Oh no I'm sorry that happened, that can happen to any of us, but am so glad you got the groceries, but sure wish, as you do, that it wouldn't have taken so much time  an angelic monkey   I have so much mental pause moments 
Thanks NoRose - they would have delivered them to us today/tonight but we are leaving for WI right after work so I had to go fetch them otherwise I would have left them until today.  I used to call myself Dumb Dora when I did things like that but now I blame it on menopause, peri menopause, pre-menopause, post menopause - whatever.  Menopause is is forever I think. 
Hope you have a great time in WI  Menoopause is forever, I found that out from the doctor. Thought it was after you were done it would go away, but guess not  Don't remember exactly what the doctor said, I sat there in shock 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: August 27, 2010, 04:28:52 PM »

Oh no I'm sorry that happened, that can happen to any of us, but am so glad you got the groceries, but sure wish, as you do, that it wouldn't have taken so much time  an angelic monkey   I have so much mental pause moments 
Thanks NoRose - they would have delivered them to us today/tonight but we are leaving for WI right after work so I had to go fetch them otherwise I would have left them until today.  I used to call myself Dumb Dora when I did things like that but now I blame it on menopause, peri menopause, pre-menopause, post menopause - whatever.  Menopause is is forever I think. 

OMG! I think you are right! lol

Have fun this weekend!

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #125 on: August 27, 2010, 05:38:58 PM »

I guess we are sharing the same brain Mission. 
See.......

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #126 on: August 27, 2010, 05:40:58 PM »

OMG! I think you are right! lol

Have fun this weekend!
Thanks Brandi - will do.  See you monkeys in the morning - I am planning on getting up and having coffee with you all.  Have a great weekend.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: August 27, 2010, 05:49:48 PM »

That sounds great Mission, have a fun and safe weekend  an angelic monkey
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #128 on: August 27, 2010, 05:50:31 PM »

Mission I know how you feel.   Some times when I do things like that I start to wonder about my mental health.    Mental pause you are not alone. At least you didn't have to go thru the store and get everything. They kept it for you. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #129 on: August 27, 2010, 05:55:24 PM »

OH JSM Glad they let you change it around even if it's not exactly the times you wanted. You can get back to Chicago this week end. With out costing you more.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: August 27, 2010, 06:45:54 PM »

You just made a mistake, glad they changed it for you, didn't realize you were leaving this weekend  an angelic monkey

Have a great trip! I agree, you are prolly lucky they could get you there and back relatively closely to when you wanted.

You gonna miss work Monday?

We'll miss you!

Give Josef a kiss for me when you take him to the overnight place.

an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: August 27, 2010, 06:54:50 PM »

I have a headache.. need to get caught up. Doing some laundry before I leave.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: August 27, 2010, 06:57:06 PM »

I have a headache.. need to get caught up. Doing some laundry before I leave.
For some reason I thought you were going next weekend to Chicago. Have a fun and safe trip  an angelic monkey
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: August 27, 2010, 06:58:38 PM »

Happy Friday Mission      I'm dealing with our version of Days of our Lives, today with my daughter, is it bedtime yet 
Oh no I'm sorry NoRose, I take it the roller coaster rev'd up again.  I hate that you and her have to go thru this............deep breath....you cannot go to bed yet you stay right here 
I will say this, with my daughters new medication dosage, thank-you God it is working, she is being extremely calm, which now scares me. It is me who would like to kick some major butt. But since I'm on a very high dosage of vitamin d, which I'm assuming is because I don't get sun, and could be getting osteoporosis, I don't care while kicking butt, I break some bones 
  No Rose. Hope everything is okay. I am glad her meds are working. Don't break any bones kicking butt please.  an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: August 27, 2010, 07:03:56 PM »

Do you know that I didn't even ask the doctor why he has put me on so much vitamin D. WTH, I did some reading and guessing it is osteoporosis, but don't even know 
We cannot have you breaking any bones.  Trust me at our age it sucks to break one and it takes forever to heal.

I can share with this...........in December of 2007 I broke my femur, it broke clean above the knee and then sprialed up to my hip.  I have a rod and 9 screws still in that leg because of the nature of the fracture.  Long story short Dr. did a bone scan to see if I had thinning of the bone and sure enough I did, not bad but some.  He put me on some medication for a year and a half.  I was shocked because I drink tons of milk - love milk!  I eat a lot of dairy.  What he told me was that even though I eat foods rich in Vitamin D and Calcium it is that the body has a harder time absorbing them.  So that may be why he is having you supplement your diet, so you don't develop any risks.   an angelic monkey
OMG Mission that is a bad break. I can't imagine the pain you were in, and me crying about my broken toe.      Glad it healed and you are better. I don't eat dairy, drink milk or any of that stuff. Maybe I should start Vitamin D too 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: August 27, 2010, 07:05:05 PM »

Happy Friday Mission      I'm dealing with our version of Days of our Lives, today with my daughter, is it bedtime yet 
Oh no I'm sorry NoRose, I take it the roller coaster rev'd up again.  I hate that you and her have to go thru this............deep breath....you cannot go to bed yet you stay right here 
I will say this, with my daughters new medication dosage, thank-you God it is working, she is being extremely calm, which now scares me. It is me who would like to kick some major butt. But since I'm on a very high dosage of vitamin d, which I'm assuming is because I don't get sun, and could be getting osteoporosis, I don't care while kicking butt, I break some bones 
  No Rose. Hope everything is okay. I am glad her meds are working. Don't break any bones kicking butt please.  an angelic monkey
I will see when she gets home from work. So thankful that the meds are working, we are going together to the movie tomorrow afternoon, so it will be nice to go out with her. I'm sorry you have a headache, on the plane you can rest and hopefully it will be better  an angelic monkey I have to go make supper and if you are gone before I get back, have a great time.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: August 27, 2010, 07:06:43 PM »

Do you know that I didn't even ask the doctor why he has put me on so much vitamin D. WTH, I did some reading and guessing it is osteoporosis, but don't even know 
We cannot have you breaking any bones.  Trust me at our age it sucks to break one and it takes forever to heal.

I can share with this...........in December of 2007 I broke my femur, it broke clean above the knee and then sprialed up to my hip.  I have a rod and 9 screws still in that leg because of the nature of the fracture.  Long story short Dr. did a bone scan to see if I had thinning of the bone and sure enough I did, not bad but some.  He put me on some medication for a year and a half.  I was shocked because I drink tons of milk - love milk!  I eat a lot of dairy.  What he told me was that even though I eat foods rich in Vitamin D and Calcium it is that the body has a harder time absorbing them.  So that may be why he is having you supplement your diet, so you don't develop any risks.   an angelic monkey
Women also require estrogen to absorb calcium and after menopause you don't absorb as well, therefore you lose bone density. My breast cancer was estrogen receptor positive and they had me on meds that totally stopped estrogen production. I lost 2" in height due to compression fractures in L/S spine. Now they make me take D,calcium and another med to help with absorption and I am stable . Have a bone density test done and be proactive,
  an angelic monkey 4 Donks, glad you are well from the breast cancer. I never thought about estrogen helping to absorb calcium. Chit, I have been estrogen free since 1999, never took hormones after the big H. Guess I better ask the doctor. She never has said anything about it. 

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #137 on: August 27, 2010, 07:14:15 PM »

Women also require estrogen to absorb calcium and after menopause you don't absorb as well, therefore you lose bone density. My breast cancer was estrogen receptor positive and they had me on meds that totally stopped estrogen production. I lost 2" in height due to compression fractures in L/S spine. Now they make me take D,calcium and another med to help with absorption and I am stable . Have a bone density test done and be proactive,
  an angelic monkey 4 Donks, glad you are well from the breast cancer. I never thought about estrogen helping to absorb calcium. Chit, I have been estrogen free since 1999, never took hormones after the big H. Guess I better ask the doctor. She never has said anything about it. 

That's a good idea JSM. Sister had to take prescription for her bone lose. Even that didn't work. She went on some kind of shot everyday for 2 years to build her bones back up. She never took anything after her big H either.  Don't want that happening.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #138 on: August 27, 2010, 07:16:54 PM »

GE, I'm so glad you're doing this. Screw Hughes! You'll love it!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: August 27, 2010, 07:18:28 PM »

4Donks,great news about Lumpy!   
A Zebra!I could see me now walking a Zebra.   

Off to walk Digger.
NRCG,Digger would have eaten that fish stick or put it in the bed.    
  Get a zebra, piss off the aholes next door!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.