April 25, 2024, 11:14:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #20 8/27/10 -  (Read 506506 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1400 on: September 07, 2010, 09:38:26 PM »

Brandi I read on Kryon they are using one of you pictures for a flier for hm.  That is so cool.  an angelic monkey

that is very cool!!
I don't go over to that thread too much any more so I rely on this thread to get me the news! I would not have known that if you would not have mentioned it GE!

I heard Desiree's family chose one of my artworks to use as a flyer for his birthday celebration in Medford on Thursday.

I was pleased they liked it enough to use for the occasion.
very cool Brandi...will look it up ..

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1401 on: September 07, 2010, 09:40:29 PM »

Brandi I read on Kryon they are using one of you pictures for a flier for hm.  That is so cool.  an angelic monkey

that is very cool!!
I don't go over to that thread too much any more so I rely on this thread to get me the news! I would not have known that if you would not have mentioned it GE!

I heard Desiree's family chose one of my artworks to use as a flyer for his birthday celebration in Medford on Thursday.

an angelic monkey I think all the art work for the missing children are so heart warming.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1402 on: September 07, 2010, 09:40:34 PM »

too cute GE of the squirrel and the food!
OMG how cute    cookie how your husband put up with that kind of pain for so long is beyond me  thankfully he is on the road to recovery  an angelic monkey  Green Eyes if I had to deal with teenagers again, swear that I would have to run away  that is so hard to deal with. My husband just called the pharmacy and my pills are ready, feel like I just won the jackpot  I just had antibiotics two weeks ago but it didn't clear it all up. And then he gave me nose drops and allergy pills that dried my sinuses up so bad, nothing could come out of my nose. No more drops or allergy pills, don't care if my nose runs forever 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1403 on: September 07, 2010, 09:43:09 PM »

that is very cool!!

That was so great, and they picked a beautiful picture  an angelic monkey
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1404 on: September 07, 2010, 09:47:09 PM »

OMG how cute    cookie how your husband put up with that kind of pain for so long is beyond me  thankfully he is on the road to recovery  an angelic monkey  Green Eyes if I had to deal with teenagers again, swear that I would have to run away  that is so hard to deal with. My husband just called the pharmacy and my pills are ready, feel like I just won the jackpot  I just had antibiotics two weeks ago but it didn't clear it all up. And then he gave me nose drops and allergy pills that dried my sinuses up so bad, nothing could come out of my nose. No more drops or allergy pills, don't care if my nose runs forever 

I know Rosie...he put up with the pain for so long! if the dentist would not have found what was causing the pain in his head, jaw and face then I was going to take him to Mayo Clinic! I was that frustrated with him not ever feeling well..thank God they finally found the problem!
his face still hurts from the sinus' but at least no headaches!
glad that you got your pills! with hubs, the dentist kept giving him the same old antibiotics and it just was not helping..duh...he probably built up such an immunity to that particular drug that it wasn't fazing his pain..I swear that he was on antibiotics more weeks than off of them! grrrrr!!!!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1405 on: September 07, 2010, 10:13:14 PM »

GE gave me this idea ... I put the hand in your own yard. (I think you'll recognize it.) LOL

Does this look at all like Buddy?

I am so pleased your prescription is ready and hope you get relief soon!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1406 on: September 07, 2010, 10:27:48 PM »

I know Rosie...he put up with the pain for so long! if the dentist would not have found what was causing the pain in his head, jaw and face then I was going to take him to Mayo Clinic! I was that frustrated with him not ever feeling well..thank God they finally found the problem!
his face still hurts from the sinus' but at least no headaches!
glad that you got your pills! with hubs, the dentist kept giving him the same old antibiotics and it just was not helping..duh...he probably built up such an immunity to that particular drug that it wasn't fazing his pain..I swear that he was on antibiotics more weeks than off of them! grrrrr!!!!
That is just awful, and when you are on an antibiotic like that for so long it doesn't work for you after awhile. Thank God his headaches are gone  an angelic monkey I took my pill right away and hope it starts working fast like it usually does. My sinus problems have been very bad living here, especially this year.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1407 on: September 07, 2010, 10:29:56 PM »

GE gave me this idea ... I put the hand in your own yard. (I think you'll recognize it.) LOL

Does this look at all like Buddy?

I am so pleased your prescription is ready and hope you get relief soon!
I love it, thank-you, it looks just like Buddy  I had to laugh, yesterday I was leaning over the fence and all of a sudden Buddy came running past me, full steam ahead, he is so darn cute. Wish he would eat peanuts out of my hand 
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1408 on: September 07, 2010, 11:53:39 PM »

that is very cool!!

I am not surprised Desiree's family wanted to use it, Brandi. All your pics are so beautifully done! I hope you know what a comfort they are to all who care about and pray for missing children.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1409 on: September 07, 2010, 11:57:49 PM »

that is very cool!!

I am not surprised Desiree's family wanted to use it, Brandi. All your pics are so beautifully done! I hope you know what a comfort they are to all who care about and pray for missing children.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1410 on: September 08, 2010, 01:05:58 AM »

that is very cool!!

Oh Blumonkey, thank you. Means a lot to me.

BTW ... you have Autumnal attire if you want to get out of that Easter outfit. LOL

It's at: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg1224627#msg1224627

Again, thank you for your kindness.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1411 on: September 08, 2010, 07:12:04 AM »

Good Morning!   
I love what NRCG said about Buddy running past her.   
Time to round up some vittles.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1412 on: September 08, 2010, 07:44:55 AM »

GreenEyes...cute photo of the donks!

Rosie...just think, my hubs put up with his sinus/tooth issue for close to a year before they found which tooth it was...by then it was so far in his sinuses that they had to clean them out while he was under for getting his teeth pulled ! no wonder he had such headaches!!! his face is still swollen from his sinus'..no headaches but his face still shows the swelling...periodontist said that it could take months for it to completely heal...Don;'t mess around with sinus problems...his went too far for way too long! we are on the road to recovery now..thank goodness!

Brandi and Trimm...hope that your dental/sinus issues gets resolved..nothing worse!

Cookie how is your Hubby doing? since he had his teeth pulled etc? Has his headaches left him after his healing?
I ask this because my Dad had for over 20 yrs diagnosed as " cluster headaches" - he too had teeth pulled, his adenoids removed, he was a lab rat for years. He went to many doc's even went to outside of the US. He had all this done to him and his headaches went poof for awhile and then came back.  This is a debilitating headache, a migraine being a 5, his headaches being a 12.  Would love to know the progress of your hubs - asking because I know from my Dad's history..he found some interventions to cure him..for the headaches only to come back. 
What came out of it, his headaches were in correlation of earth's energy. The migration of the birds. I am not making a joke. This was proven over a study of his headaches.  Every time the birds were leaving - or coming back. His headaches would come into play. That he was no longer able to handle the pain.  My Dad had a reporter from the Detroit News interview him, and it was a article written about Cluster headaches - was a very long article, written about him and others who had " Cluster headaches". One of my Dad's quotes when the reporter asked him what the headache felt like - My Dad said imagine your teeth being drilled out without Novocaine and being packed with Hershey bars - with a hot ice pick driven into your eye socket. That was quoted by my Dad. He lived with cluster headaches for over 20 yrs. They came and went when ever they pleased. The worst one lasted for 3 months straight. That my Dad almost killed himself. He didn't do it on purpose to off himself. He was in so much pain, that he was not in his right mind.  Long story.  I would love to hear your Husband's story after his " teeth pulled " etc.. that he finds his headaches gone for good.
The Doctor that finally cured my Dad, is in Michigan. He is infamous for his headache clinic. Dr. Joel Saper. He administered to my Dad a " beta blocker" Inderal. That ended his 20+yr war of pain.   http://www.mhni.com/people_staff.aspx

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1413 on: September 08, 2010, 08:12:42 AM »

Hi All !

Computer crashed and am at my sisters for coffee and I hijacked theirs 

Green Eyes great donk pictures.

Brandi thanks for my new avi...you're GREAT

Hope everyone that's feeling poorly has a quick recovery and I'll find out about my computer today. 

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1414 on: September 08, 2010, 09:20:56 AM »

Deenie that is awful the way your dad suffered with headaches  an angelic monkey it just takes a terrible toll on a body.  4 Donks hope your computer gets fixed today  an angelic monkey    Good morning everyone. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1415 on: September 08, 2010, 09:48:59 AM »

4Donks,I wondered where you were! 
Did you see this story?  Only in Alabama......   
http://www.abc3340.com/Global/story.asp?S=13115327
Aggressive 'python-like' snake on the loose in Sumiton
Posted: Sep 07, 2010 9:55 PM CDT
Updated: Sep 07, 2010 11:22 PM CDT

Video at link........she bit the snake to get loose.     

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1416 on: September 08, 2010, 09:58:29 AM »

Good Morning Everyone.  I hope everyone had a good weekend.  I am glad to be back to work so I can rest up a bit  .  Had a nice weekend and I canned tomatoes all day yesterday, my legs felt like they would fall off last night standing in the kitchen all day.  Any bombshells?  It is so good to be back, I missed you all, now I am going to attempt to get caught up.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1417 on: September 08, 2010, 10:03:42 AM »

Have a good weekend Monkeys.  I will try and catch you in the morning over coffee before camp wakes up. 

Have fun camping, Mission!

OMG I just love this Brandi!  I love the chair I am sitting in.  Absolutely adorable!

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1418 on: September 08, 2010, 10:08:45 AM »

I"ve finally got sidekick #1here for an overnight!!!!!!!
Which of course means it takes 1/2 hour to get him to bed...we had to talk about the all white spider I found in June and made Papa put in a jar for us to ID in the big bug book and then dissect and look at under the microscope tomorrow. Sidekick wanted me to take him skating (I taught him to skate in Fairbanks when he was 5), but all our rink time this weekend is for hockey.

He watched a movie and popcorn with Papa, then I get the pleasure (really!) of putting him to bed, complete with 3 prayers...2 real ones, and then the one he loves:

Now I lay me down to sleep
a bag of candy at my feet
If I should die before I wake
Give it to my brother Jake!

(he loves it cos it has candy and his name is Jake).

So, for this weekend, I'm not worrying about work...only family and fun...and I totally need it! Works is very stressful, I wish I could do the "better living thru chemistry" thing.... Monkey Devil!
Love the prayer.  I hear ya on the work thing Tevye, don't stress to much.  an angelic monkey

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1419 on: September 08, 2010, 10:11:02 AM »

I'm going to stick with HSN and QVC, know how to use those two shopping online sites    See you all later, it is my husband's birthday and we are going out to eat, and the place better be real cool inside 
Happy Belated Birthday to your husband.  I hope you had a nice dinner.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.