April 26, 2024, 01:23:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #20 8/27/10 -  (Read 506513 times)
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1540 on: September 09, 2010, 08:07:28 PM »

Hey GreenEyes!   

NRCG,Today I got a Z-pack (Azithromycin) It is an antibiotic,and it usually works well.
Also I have tried the Flonase.Can't use it for very long.It dries me out too much.
I have to say Zyrted-D works well for me,but I just can not take a lot of allergy meds.It makes me crazy in the head!   
Maybe you will have to go through more than 1 round of meds.My sister and nephew never get well the first time around.
It is not good to take a lot of anitibiotics,but sometimes you have to have them.Lord only knows what we come into contact with in the stores ands such.   
Sidekick,well he has always been kinds sickly.Poor little fella,his asthma has not acted up much lately,but I pet him when he is here.   
an angelic monkey Sidekick, it is not fun be sickly like that as a child, allergies and asthma always had me down as a kid, and I always feel so bad when kids have to go through that growing up. I'm on my second Z Pack, will take the third pill tonight. Sometimes one pack will do but this time two was needed. I have done everything in my power to sneeze, even googled how to make one sneeze, tried all of it, including pulling a hair nose out  I've spent the last several days rolling up a piece of paper towels to a point and shove it in my nose to irritate it so I can sneeze    As soon as I sneeze couple minutes later it is all dry again. When I was a kid my nose never stopped running, what I wouldn't give to have a runny nose. Doctor gave me a prescription for Alegra, but it dries everything up too bad. Find good old saline nose drops to be about the best.

I hope you are drinking gallons of water. That will not only thin out the gunk, it will make it easier to move it out.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1541 on: September 09, 2010, 08:47:28 PM »

Thanks Tevye, I will do that, not very good about drinking water I'm afraid, but will force myself.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1542 on: September 09, 2010, 09:07:38 PM »

No rose, I remember you enjoying the leaves falling in the avatars I have previously made for you for Autumn.

So I wracked my brain to figure out how to use your glasses and came up with these, if you want to use them. One has a planter I added, along with giving you falling leaves. The one without the planter probably makes your glasses show up more prominently. I hope you like one of these.

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Monkey/AUTUMN/2010/norose-table2.gif
http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Monkey/AUTUMN/2010/norose-table.gif

Thank-you so much Brandi, will change the avatar right now  an angelic monkey Just love fall and falling leaves, and not only that, miss those type of picnic tables, we always had one like that growing up 

Glad you like it, no rose!

Sorry you are still suffering so.

I had my ears cleaned out at the doctor's when I was in my early 20's. Was so weird, and loud. LOL Was like he stuck a fire hose up my ears!

I hope you get some relief soon, no rose.
It isn't humanly possible to be so dumb, it took me ten times to set up the new avatar  have no idea what I was doing wrong  I love it.    Had my ears cleaned out for the first time about a year ago, it was weird, right now don't even care if they put a fire hose in my ears if it will help   

Have you had them candled? you can do it at home or most spas will do it!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1543 on: September 09, 2010, 09:32:13 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/TBb7gdF2Gf4?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/TBb7gdF2Gf4?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

Kitten nurses baby squirrel, squirrel learns to purr. LOL

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1544 on: September 09, 2010, 09:43:40 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/TBb7gdF2Gf4?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/TBb7gdF2Gf4?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

Kitten nurses baby squirrel, squirrel learns to purr. LOL
How adorable    theboyzmom I have never heard of having your ears candled  sounds painful but if it helps I would do it.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1545 on: September 09, 2010, 09:47:59 PM »

Hi

Hope everyone gets their allergies under control. My sister had a terrible time in Florida but has been better since moving to Bama. Different flora and fauna and hasn't developed allergies to the varieties up here. She also has no carpet or drapes..all hard surfaces and uses green products for cleaning whereas I need to buy stock in chlorox  I really am either lucky or too mean to be affected by this stuff Monkey Devil!

Brandi
I went up to the barn this AM and apparently the water bowl for the cats got tipped over and there was a cat hanging onto the edge of the donks water bucket drinking. Its feet were off the ground and it looked like that poster of the cat hanging from a branch with the saying " Hang in there". Never have a camera when you need one

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1546 on: September 09, 2010, 10:17:59 PM »

Hi

Hope everyone gets their allergies under control. My sister had a terrible time in Florida but has been better since moving to Bama. Different flora and fauna and hasn't developed allergies to the varieties up here. She also has no carpet or drapes..all hard surfaces and uses green products for cleaning whereas I need to buy stock in chlorox  I really am either lucky or too mean to be affected by this stuff Monkey Devil!

Brandi
I went up to the barn this AM and apparently the water bowl for the cats got tipped over and there was a cat hanging onto the edge of the donks water bucket drinking. Its feet were off the ground and it looked like that poster of the cat hanging from a branch with the saying " Hang in there". Never have a camera when you need one

Poor little thing. Hope it got it's drink. 
How are the donks?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1547 on: September 09, 2010, 10:47:12 PM »

Hi

Brandi

How are the donks?

I replaced the water bowl with a weighted dog dish and that should be spill proof.

I bought some corn on the cob at a stand and gave it to the donks...they were thrilled. They were stamping their feet and kicking at each other. Not the best table manners. Monkey Devil!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1548 on: September 09, 2010, 11:08:22 PM »

Hi

Brandi

What a visual, 4 Donks! I spent some time making an image of that and got frustrated and threw it out. Been doing too much artwork lately. (With getting all the Autumn avatars ready, posting them, doing all the Kyron birthday cards I did, etc.) I think I am arted out right now.

Now, please, carry that camera more!

an angelic monkey

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1549 on: September 09, 2010, 11:24:10 PM »

magic eyes:

I see you in the rafters.

Casper's Autumn avatar is awaiting you! Wink

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1550 on: September 09, 2010, 11:35:42 PM »

Hi

Brandi

What a visual, 4 Donks! I spent some time making an image of that and got frustrated and threw it out. Been doing too much artwork lately. (With getting all the Autumn avatars ready, posting them, doing all the Kyron birthday cards I did, etc.) I think I am arted out right now.

Now, please, carry that camera more!

an angelic monkey

You are amazing with all the art work you do for all the threads and all the choices of avis for each person. I'll never get over the "Night of the Bus" . If anyone deserves a break it is you.
I share all the donks you have done with my sisters and they love them. Have a good rest.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1551 on: September 10, 2010, 02:01:57 AM »

Hi

Brandi

How are the donks?

I replaced the water bowl with a weighted dog dish and that should be spill proof.

I bought some corn on the cob at a stand and gave it to the donks...they were thrilled. They were stamping their feet and kicking at each other. Not the best table manners. Monkey Devil!

Their table manners sound like some youngens I know    The kitties appreciate the new water bowl I am sure. Have you seen the suspiciously fat mama?  Maybe since they go in the barn with the donks if you put a box in a corner with old towels she might use it.  Something she can hide in and be out of site.  Just a thought.
 an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1552 on: September 10, 2010, 02:22:31 AM »

Hi

Hope everyone gets their allergies under control. My sister had a terrible time in Florida but has been better since moving to Bama. Different flora and fauna and hasn't developed allergies to the varieties up here. She also has no carpet or drapes..all hard surfaces and uses green products for cleaning whereas I need to buy stock in Clorox  I really am either lucky or too mean to be affected by this stuff Monkey Devil!

Brandi

How are the donks?

Their table manners sound like some youngens I know    The kitties appreciate the new water bowl I am sure. Have you seen the suspiciously fat mama?  Maybe since they go in the barn with the donks if you put a box in a corner with old towels she might use it.  Something she can hide in and be out of site.  Just a thought.
 an angelic monkey

My fear with little kittens in the barn is that they may accidentally get stepped on by the donks. The adult cats go into their stall and are smart enough to avoid their hooves. I could lure the mama cat to the hay barn with food and water and the hay is good insulation if it's cool. The adults live in the woods and I think that kittens do not survive because of snakes, raccoons hawks and owls. I've never seen any kittens but the same adults for a couple of years. I could certainly fix up a box in the hay barn.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1553 on: September 10, 2010, 05:47:01 AM »

Hey GreenEyes!   

NRCG,Today I got a Z-pack (Azithromycin) It is an antibiotic,and it usually works well.
Also I have tried the Flonase.Can't use it for very long.It dries me out too much.
I have to say Zyrted-D works well for me,but I just can not take a lot of allergy meds.It makes me crazy in the head!   
Maybe you will have to go through more than 1 round of meds.My sister and nephew never get well the first time around.
It is not good to take a lot of anitibiotics,but sometimes you have to have them.Lord only knows what we come into contact with in the stores ands such.   
Sidekick,well he has always been kinds sickly.Poor little fella,his asthma has not acted up much lately,but I pet him when he is here.   
an angelic monkey Sidekick, it is not fun be sickly like that as a child, allergies and asthma always had me down as a kid, and I always feel so bad when kids have to go through that growing up. I'm on my second Z Pack, will take the third pill tonight. Sometimes one pack will do but this time two was needed. I have done everything in my power to sneeze, even googled how to make one sneeze, tried all of it, including pulling a hair nose out  I've spent the last several days rolling up a piece of paper towels to a point and shove it in my nose to irritate it so I can sneeze    As soon as I sneeze couple minutes later it is all dry again. When I was a kid my nose never stopped running, what I wouldn't give to have a runny nose. Doctor gave me a prescription for Alegra, but it dries everything up too bad. Find good old saline nose drops to be about the best.

I hope you are drinking gallons of water. That will not only thin out the gunk, it will make it easier to move it out.
Sister Tevye Bob,i was thinking about you last night!Hope you are doing well!  an angelic monkey

Water...it does the body good.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1554 on: September 10, 2010, 05:51:46 AM »

NRCG,love the avi!   an angelic monkey
Thank-you, Brandi did a great job    Prayers for your BIL  an angelic monkey

He is at home now.They did a CT scan,and checked his gallbladdrer too.The doctor said they believe the pancratitis is caused by his cholesterol medication.This is second time he has been to the hospital in the last couple of months.I hope when they get him on a differeent med this whill clear up.I understand it is quite painful.I know my little nephew and sister were scared.    We'll see how it goes.thanks for your prayers.  an angelic monkey
I hope your head is feeling better. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1555 on: September 10, 2010, 07:11:30 AM »

Hey GreenEyes!   

Sister Tevye Bob,i was thinking about you last night!Hope you are doing well!  an angelic monkey

Tink, I'm like that cat in 4 donks barn, just hanging in there. Work has its good days and sucky days, hopefully the sucky days will become fewer and further between. This weekend I'll explain why. Miss yakking with ya'll, but I do read up at lunchtime in the parking lot at the mall.

Have a great Friday!! Woo Hoo!!!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1556 on: September 10, 2010, 09:28:39 AM »

NRCG,love the avi!   an angelic monkey
Thank-you, Brandi did a great job    Prayers for your BIL  an angelic monkey

He is at home now.They did a CT scan,and checked his gallbladdrer too.The doctor said they believe the pancratitis is caused by his cholesterol medication.This is second time he has been to the hospital in the last couple of months.I hope when they get him on a differeent med this whill clear up.I understand it is quite painful.I know my little nephew and sister were scared.    We'll see how it goes.thanks for your prayers.  an angelic monkey
I hope your head is feeling better. 
an angelic monkey That is good he is home, I've heard it is very painful also. It is awful how a medication for one thing causes damage to another part of your body    Little better today, just trying to sneeze and loosen what is all up in my nose 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1557 on: September 10, 2010, 09:29:32 AM »

I hope you have a good day at work today Tevye  an angelic monkey  Trimm hope you are feeling better  an angelic monkey
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1558 on: September 10, 2010, 09:48:11 AM »

Hey GreenEyes!   

Tink, I'm like that cat in 4 donks barn, just hanging in there. Work has its good days and sucky days, hopefully the sucky days will become fewer and further between. This weekend I'll explain why. Miss yakking with ya'll, but I do read up at lunchtime in the parking lot at the mall.

Have a great Friday!! Woo Hoo!!!
Hi Tevye

Fridays are always great
Get ready to enjoy the weekend and recharge those batteries 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1559 on: September 10, 2010, 09:52:41 AM »

I'm picturing the Donks playing and fighting with the corn on the cob 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.