April 26, 2024, 05:06:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #20 8/27/10 -  (Read 506527 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1720 on: September 12, 2010, 11:06:13 PM »

Evening

JSM was flying back tonight. Hopefully she will be able to get on at work tomorrow.

NRCG I hope you are able to get some rest tonight. an angelic monkey

Tevye  Use your Red Boots tomorrow. You have the smarts to put them in their place. Prayers for you. Glad you got your work done and got to enjoy the rest of your evening.

Cookie  How did your day go. Sure it was lots of fun but tiring.

Brandi  How you doing? 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1721 on: September 12, 2010, 11:10:08 PM »

Hi Monkeys I am home  Just wanted to check in tonight. I am going to bed and iwll try and get caught up in the morning.  I hate flying  Sleep well and I will tell of my escapdes tomorrow. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1722 on: September 13, 2010, 01:42:31 AM »

Hi Monkeys I am home  Just wanted to check in tonight. I am going to bed and iwll try and get caught up in the morning.  I hate flying  Sleep well and I will tell of my escapdes tomorrow. 
Yay you're HOME - Safe and Sound. Good to Read.
  JSM ((( Hug))).

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1723 on: September 13, 2010, 01:44:27 AM »

W E L C O M E    H O M E!!!!

We missed you but knew you were having a great time.

Can't wait til we get to hear about your fun!

P.S. Did Josef recognize you? LOL

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1724 on: September 13, 2010, 02:05:09 AM »

Evening

JSM was flying back tonight. Hopefully she will be able to get on at work tomorrow.

NRCG I hope you are able to get some rest tonight. an angelic monkey

Tevye  Use your Red Boots tomorrow. You have the smarts to put them in their place. Prayers for you. Glad you got your work done and got to enjoy the rest of your evening.

Cookie  How did your day go. Sure it was lots of fun but tiring.

Brandi  How you doing? 

Hi GE.

Been real busy in the art department lately!

Thanks for asking.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1725 on: September 13, 2010, 02:42:07 AM »

For Donks and her roaming fatty of a kitty --- 

She is more than likely Feral and wanting a place to have her kittens if she is pregnant.
She is focusing on your land because you feed your dogs, donkey's etc.

I would make a soft place for her to land that is not enclosed but sort of - for her to go to - If she is a she and pregnant. Offer up a bowl of water and dry food .. for her and see if she comes to the area. 

My Timmy who is now 11 yrs old. I adopted him from a rescue. He was found under a porch of an elderly woman's house.  This elderly woman was infamous for feeding the cats outside her house. Feral cats.  She never allowed them inside. She found this one pregnant cat though over the years to be a visitor. This gal broke her hip and was not able to feed the cats for days. A Registered Nurse was brought in to take care of her and she stood on the porch and could hear kittens crying. She asked the elderly woman do you have a cat or kittens? The elderly woman said no.  The Nurse started poking around and found under the porch two alive kittens and the rest past away. Timmy was one of the alive found. 
I adopted him from a rescue at 6wks of age. His head was three times bigger than his body.
I had him for 5 or so hours and he never meowed. Not once. I called the woman from the adoption papers - the woman who I actually met hours earlier. She must have thought I was to offer up a complaint. She was on edge when we spoke. I asked her " Is this kitten sick?" and she said Your not getting your 30 dollars back and hung up on me. 
Well that led me to a feline vet which told me all kinds of stories. She said it's this that and the other - and gave me excuses. 50.00 charge for being so careless to actually bring him to a feline vet.  That was the day after I adopted him.  He didn't move. He never meowed. He made no sound and would not eat nor drink. Yet this feline vet offered me nothing. But a 50.00 charge. I went back to the VET the next Day - and was seen by a different Doc. She came in the room full bulloxx and Steam - Grabbed Timmy and looked at him - and Chastised me like I was a human ingrate. She said what kind of pet owner are you? She said this kitten is dehydrated and will die more than likely in the next few hours. Kaila my daughter standing next to me.  I said to her without blinking " HE WAS HERE LAST NIGHT " if you read his Chart! and I was sent away without any care offered.
She almost swallowed her teeth. She opened up the file and saw exactly what I had said. She then took him into her gentle care. She combed his body with a flea comb - He was filled with flea dirt. I didn't know. He was so so tiny less than 2lbs. She filled his body with Saline - he looked like a lumpy kitten with bubbles under his fur -when I drove him home. She said he needs to be syringe fed. She gave me cans of food for me to syringe feed him every so many hours. I had a J.O.B. at the time. I had to explain to my Japanese speaking boss - I had adopted a kitten and needed to go home ( I lived 3 mins away from the office) I said I have to syringe feed him -= He understood. He allowed it. Timmy never got better. In fact he was at that time was alive yet not living. I had a 500.00 dollar bill from the vet - and I was flat broke. I didn't know what to do. I called my Banana. long story her nick name is Banana.
  She worked for the Humane society for several years, was employed still by the humane society.  I called her and told her about Timmy and she said " Drive up to the building and do not get out of your car" Drive up at Noon and I will pretend that I am helping you -your lost and need directions - she said I will help you and she hung up on me.
I did do exactly as she said. She came out to the parking lot and pulled a box of medicine out of her scrubs. She threw the meds into my car. She said Call me if you don't understand - this is a Canine med but it will save Timmy I swear. Don't be scared. She tapped the roof of my car and walked away.
Ok so I went home followed the directions of the dropper - she had written on the outside his dosage.  I gave it to him and I cried. Because I thought omg this might kill him. I said my prayers and hours after he still didn't move. He was listless. No sound. Then 5 am in the morning on my bed, I know because I looked at my clock radio .. I felt a thump on my bed and then was the sweetest sound ever to be heard in a lifetime - the rumble of a kittens purr. Timmy was rubbing and head bumping me all over...and he Meowed for the first time.
Timmy with my Daughter - Kiss

Timmy testing out the new basement floor - He looks hideously obese - He is not. He is a very a large cat. When he lays down his fur does too - he has sags and bags of fur that hang empty under him ..  why?

That is why his nick name is Big Daddy - because he is the sweetest kindest loving Cat that you could ever know. I swear he is a human in a cat suit.  He knows all and is always a watch dog. He would protect me to his death. He is My Fur Son. Going on 12 yrs old.
TT the kitten who almost didn't make it - I know he has influenced my world so many times - all for the better. Big Daddy TT
So Donks tread lightly but offer what you feel is right for the Momma Cat that is focusing on your land ..  if she is a Momma Cat. I saw your photos  - I think she is a she/ has found your house hers and is pg. She is just unsure. She is getting ready though to have her babies/more than likely not her first litter. ( my thoughts). I know you are a safe zone - and she knows too. She by appearing and for you to see her - she is talking to you and telling you she is making plans. Even to her they maybe short lived but she found you for a reason.
 an angelic monkey 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1726 on: September 13, 2010, 02:55:40 AM »

Hey Deenie!

Good to see you.

I made this for you for Autumn if you are interested in using it.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1727 on: September 13, 2010, 03:02:17 AM »

Deenie, what a touching and well told story about Big Daddy.

I am not a cat person, so I have no advice for 4 Donks, but your story about Big Daddy touched my heart. Wink

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1728 on: September 13, 2010, 03:25:18 AM »

Hey Deenie!

Good to see you.

I made this for you for Autumn if you are interested in using it.

Brandi  I love you and your works. Can you make A Fall background for this Monkey - that I have been using.

With Orange leaves and some purple thrown IN where ever you chose....purty please 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1729 on: September 13, 2010, 03:28:20 AM »

Deenie, what a touching and well told story about Big Daddy.

I am not a cat person, so I have no advice for 4 Donks, but your story about Big Daddy touched my heart. Wink

Kids, family, Cats, Dogs, Donkeys we all relate ........... 

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1730 on: September 13, 2010, 06:01:14 AM »

WELCOME HOME JSM    Glad you made it safe and sound.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1731 on: September 13, 2010, 07:52:57 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys! 52 degrees here this morning!!!!!  Now that's what I am talking about....nice and cool,the lake is so quiet and still.Pesky neighbors are still on vacation(wish it were permanent).Life is good!   
Digger and I have already been out for a walk.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1732 on: September 13, 2010, 07:54:23 AM »

So happy you are back home! We missed you,and be sure to kiss Josef for us.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1733 on: September 13, 2010, 07:55:59 AM »

see if this works...I think this is the picture of my dress

http://cki.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pCKI1-7362446v275.jpg

Very nice Cookie.You will be the cutest monkey there.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1734 on: September 13, 2010, 08:08:31 AM »

OK, it's Sunday, I should be able to play here or go for a walk. But noooooo...I"m doing my job work at home...cos this doc has to be ready by 11 am tomorrow and boss gave it to me around 11 on Friday, right before the shite hit the fan from all 3 courts. So, even tho I worked late Friday, I'm already behind!

And then I have to figure out how to get a micro-casette tape recorded interview from the tape to a DVD or CD. Mind you, this "project" is not in my realm of duties, it totally belongs to another in our office. But, since I'm the tech guru, it is just assumed that I will do it. Oh, yeah, and that has to be done by tomorrow also. So, I will take my awesome extensive collection of cables to work tomorrow, and I will bet a day's pay that my darn State owned and operated computer won't let me hook up to the player. There is a transcription machine on my desk...I use it as a paperweight, as I have never used one and don't have the time or desire to learn to use one. That will be just one more thing I'm "good at" which means I'll get stuck doing more of that carp too!

Oh, btw, I still love my job. The people who have been trying to make my life hell (not in my office, we are family!) have eased off, and there are two individuals who still won't play nice. This week, the gloves come off, and the red boots are going to work with me. I plan on very nicely explaining to them how they are making me feel, how unprofessional their behaviour is, and then telling them "I GOT THE FRIKKIN' JOB YOU WANTED!!! GET THE FRAK OVER IT!"

WOW, looks like an exciting week ahead! (Part of the physically draining part of my job is being professional all the time and taking all the carp from certain parties. For me, it hurts to be the grown-up! It is good for me (and I'm proud I can play that part when I need to), but when I start having nightmares about work and wishing I had Xanax to take while at work...even I know something has to be done. Lines have been crossed, it's time to re-draw them...IN PERMANENT MARKER!!!!

Heh heh heh! Have ya'll missed my rants???   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

We miss you very much.Taking work home is too much.
I worked for a Surgeon for 10 1/2 years,and also was very close friends with him.Mistake.Draw a line,and stick to it.
Your health is more important!! Now put on those red boots and kick some Sister Tevye Bob buttocks

.  Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers - I Won't Back Down 
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/CnrPP3qkM0E?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/CnrPP3qkM0E?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1735 on: September 13, 2010, 08:09:29 AM »

I missed GreenEyes......     

~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1736 on: September 13, 2010, 08:48:20 AM »

good morning everybody!

boy did I sleep good last night after having the grand babies for the day..they were really good..the babies both took their naps at the same time so that was great! we went to the apple orchard with 1 of my DIL's in the late afternoon..that was fun..a beautiful day for it...then we went for ice cream..fun day!

thanks Trimm for liking my dress..the shoes that I bought to wear with it are really tight..I am taking them back today....darn it..hope they have a bigger size...

JSM...glad that you are back! can't wait to hear about your rendezvous!

Where is Rosie today? hope that she is feeling better!

Deenie...good to see you...
lets see...who else is on here this morning? 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1737 on: September 13, 2010, 08:49:21 AM »

Yay you're HOME - Safe and Sound. Good to Read.
  JSM ((( Hug))).
  Thanks Deenie, good to be home. Got a lot of back reading to do. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1738 on: September 13, 2010, 08:50:03 AM »

For Donks and her roaming fatty of a kitty --- 

She is more than likely Feral and wanting a place to have her kittens if she is pregnant.
She is focusing on your land because you feed your dogs, donkey's etc.

I would make a soft place for her to land that is not enclosed but sort of - for her to go to - If she is a she and pregnant. Offer up a bowl of water and dry food .. for her and see if she comes to the area. 

My Timmy who is now 11 yrs old. I adopted him from a rescue. He was found under a porch of an elderly woman's house.  This elderly woman was infamous for feeding the cats outside her house. Feral cats.  She never allowed them inside. She found this one pregnant cat though over the years to be a visitor. This gal broke her hip and was not able to feed the cats for days. A Registered Nurse was brought in to take care of her and she stood on the porch and could hear kittens crying. She asked the elderly woman do you have a cat or kittens? The elderly woman said no.  The Nurse started poking around and found under the porch two alive kittens and the rest past away. Timmy was one of the alive found. 
I adopted him from a rescue at 6wks of age. His head was three times bigger than his body.
I had him for 5 or so hours and he never meowed. Not once. I called the woman from the adoption papers - the woman who I actually met hours earlier. She must have thought I was to offer up a complaint. She was on edge when we spoke. I asked her " Is this kitten sick?" and she said Your not getting your 30 dollars back and hung up on me. 
Well that led me to a feline vet which told me all kinds of stories. She said it's this that and the other - and gave me excuses. 50.00 charge for being so careless to actually bring him to a feline vet.  That was the day after I adopted him.  He didn't move. He never meowed. He made no sound and would not eat nor drink. Yet this feline vet offered me nothing. But a 50.00 charge. I went back to the VET the next Day - and was seen by a different Doc. She came in the room full bulloxx and Steam - Grabbed Timmy and looked at him - and Chastised me like I was a human ingrate. She said what kind of pet owner are you? She said this kitten is dehydrated and will die more than likely in the next few hours. Kaila my daughter standing next to me.  I said to her without blinking " HE WAS HERE LAST NIGHT " if you read his Chart! and I was sent away without any care offered.
She almost swallowed her teeth. She opened up the file and saw exactly what I had said. She then took him into her gentle care. She combed his body with a flea comb - He was filled with flea dirt. I didn't know. He was so so tiny less than 2lbs. She filled his body with Saline - he looked like a lumpy kitten with bubbles under his fur -when I drove him home. She said he needs to be syringe fed. She gave me cans of food for me to syringe feed him every so many hours. I had a J.O.B. at the time. I had to explain to my Japanese speaking boss - I had adopted a kitten and needed to go home ( I lived 3 mins away from the office) I said I have to syringe feed him -= He understood. He allowed it. Timmy never got better. In fact he was at that time was alive yet not living. I had a 500.00 dollar bill from the vet - and I was flat broke. I didn't know what to do. I called my Banana. long story her nick name is Banana.
  She worked for the Humane society for several years, was employed still by the humane society.  I called her and told her about Timmy and she said " Drive up to the building and do not get out of your car" Drive up at Noon and I will pretend that I am helping you -your lost and need directions - she said I will help you and she hung up on me.
I did do exactly as she said. She came out to the parking lot and pulled a box of medicine out of her scrubs. She threw the meds into my car. She said Call me if you don't understand - this is a Canine med but it will save Timmy I swear. Don't be scared. She tapped the roof of my car and walked away.
Ok so I went home followed the directions of the dropper - she had written on the outside his dosage.  I gave it to him and I cried. Because I thought omg this might kill him. I said my prayers and hours after he still didn't move. He was listless. No sound. Then 5 am in the morning on my bed, I know because I looked at my clock radio .. I felt a thump on my bed and then was the sweetest sound ever to be heard in a lifetime - the rumble of a kittens purr. Timmy was rubbing and head bumping me all over...and he Meowed for the first time.
Timmy with my Daughter - Kiss

Timmy testing out the new basement floor - He looks hideously obese - He is not. He is a very a large cat. When he lays down his fur does too - he has sags and bags of fur that hang empty under him ..  why?

That is why his nick name is Big Daddy - because he is the sweetest kindest loving Cat that you could ever know. I swear he is a human in a cat suit.  He knows all and is always a watch dog. He would protect me to his death. He is My Fur Son. Going on 12 yrs old.
TT the kitten who almost didn't make it - I know he has influenced my world so many times - all for the better. Big Daddy TT
So Donks tread lightly but offer what you feel is right for the Momma Cat that is focusing on your land ..  if she is a Momma Cat. I saw your photos  - I think she is a she/ has found your house hers and is pg. She is just unsure. She is getting ready though to have her babies/more than likely not her first litter. ( my thoughts). I know you are a safe zone - and she knows too. She by appearing and for you to see her - she is talking to you and telling you she is making plans. Even to her they maybe short lived but she found you for a reason.
 an angelic monkey 

Beautiful story  an angelic monkey

I was trying to get her to the hay barn because it is safer for her and her kittens but I can make the donks barn as safe as possible if that's her choice. I'll just pull all the tractors and attachments out of there..I would die if I ran over one of them or they were up in the engine when I started the equipment. Don't want to stress her . I hope the other ferals don't bother her Thanks Green Eyes and No Rose for your input...Appreciate it.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1739 on: September 13, 2010, 08:52:36 AM »

morning Donks!

hey, has Tolerance been here recently?  Hi Tolerance if I have missed seeing you on here...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.