April 24, 2024, 10:56:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #20 8/27/10 -  (Read 506348 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #220 on: August 27, 2010, 09:40:43 PM »

Mymonkey your little Pomeranian sounds so cute  glad you are enjoying your new job.   That is so good JSM that Josef likes your fiance so much, and so happy that you found someone so special  an angelic monkey

He is happy!! I was having second thoughts about taking him because having one was so easy and he is low maintenance..but Popper on the other hand requires much more attention...my daughter said he would sit at the front door and hold a vigil for me when I would leave her house...how could I say no
Hard to say no when you know that 
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: August 27, 2010, 09:41:19 PM »

Alert!!

Somebody on Joy Baher is talking about vitamin d and lack of at this very minute
Now should I or shouldn't I listen? Start taking the first one tomorrow, and need to take them once a week for two months, they are very strong, and hoping that I get energy from them also.

IDK...she had a short segment on it and some other interesting medical stuff...I am going to catch again later tonite...I was to anxious to type about it being on and that it was just discussed here..I would say thats a sign for you to watch.
Thank-you, the pharmacist says that I shouldn't get any side effects, get many side effects from drugs, so hope he is right.

Did you watch?

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #222 on: August 27, 2010, 09:41:34 PM »

DO NOT TAKE ESTROGEN

That's why my cancer went from not detected on a mammogram to stage 3 in 9 mos. My cancer was estrogen receptor positive ( the most common) They have other meds available to help you absorb calcium.
This bears repeating! Breast cancer feeds on estrogen. I had the big H in my 20's , took hormones for about 3 years, then just stopped, cos back then they couldn't decide which way to call the BC/estrogen combo. So, about 25 yrs later, I got breast cancer, and was totally ticked to find out that I was estrogen positive! WTH, my body shouldn't have had any...or so I thought. Turns out the big H didn't stop all the estrogen production. Pizzed me right off! Stage 3.....but I got me some chemo, some radiation, and of course, the red cowboy boots. I had my 6 mos check up this week, no evidence of disease. But I have to keep going back every 6 months...big deal. I still give the middle finger to cancer, and except for the day of my appointment, I consider myself cancer free forever. I don't ever want to be "cancer girl" again!

I am switching from Tamoxafin to Arimadex (?) cos my insurance will now pay for a better drug. And I take lots of calcium and vitamin D, for the stupid osteoporosis, too. Used Reclast last year, this year I'll just do Boniva, cos I can't take the 2 hours for the infusion of Reclast off from work. The Reclast helped the osteo in my back go up 3 points, but my hips  got worse. Maybe if I walked more???

4donks, my pink sticker......

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: August 27, 2010, 09:42:19 PM »

I have a headache.. need to get caught up. Doing some laundry before I leave.
For some reason I thought you were going next weekend to Chicago. Have a fun and safe trip  an angelic monkey
You are right No Rose, I am going next weekend as well. Can I ship Josef UPS and you baby sit him the week I am gone. He would love that.  an angelic monkey
I'm glad, I thought my mind was going completely, that should be fun two weekends in a row. I would love to babysit Josef, would spoil him rotten 
  You mind isn't going No Rose.  an angelic monkey  I swear if I could send Josef to you, I would do it. I know he would love you so much and you would love him as well. He would be so spoiled rotten he wouldn't want to come home. 

I am butting in....Maybe Josef could take "Greyhound"  I can just see Josef sitting on a bus looking out the window for his Aunt Rosie.
  Good idea taking Greyhound. I will tell Josef he is on his way to Calif on a bus, sticking his head out the window 

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: August 27, 2010, 09:42:27 PM »

Alert!!

Somebody on Joy Baher is talking about vitamin d and lack of at this very minute
Now should I or shouldn't I listen? Start taking the first one tomorrow, and need to take them once a week for two months, they are very strong, and hoping that I get energy from them also.

IDK...she had a short segment on it and some other interesting medical stuff...I am going to catch again later tonite...I was to anxious to type about it being on and that it was just discussed here..I would say thats a sign for you to watch.
Thank-you, the pharmacist says that I shouldn't get any side effects, get many side effects from drugs, so hope he is right.
It's not really a drug. You're just supplimenting something that is in your diet anyway.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: August 27, 2010, 09:42:31 PM »

Mymonkey your little Pomeranian sounds so cute  glad you are enjoying your new job.   That is so good JSM that Josef likes your fiance so much, and so happy that you found someone so special  an angelic monkey

When my husband and I first got together, I had a chihuahua.  She gave him hell....She would sit between us, bark at him....  She was my baby, I really miss her...  She lived to be 17 years old and really never warmed up to him.
an angelic monkey My older daughter has a chihuahua and another pup who is half chihuahua and half doxie, and that little guy Blazer, is hell on wheels, getting into so much trouble 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: August 27, 2010, 09:43:30 PM »

JSM...have a good trip...it is so exciting to be in a new loving relationship....bet you feel like a teenager again...being in love is energizing....

How did Joe like like him? You may have already said and I missed it, I get behind and fast forward.

4donks...I have a sneaky feeling you may end up with the Zebra.
Thanks Mymonkey, Josef loved him. Joe will not go outside without me, but he took Josef outside in the morning without me and no problems whatever. I thought that was special. I do feel like a teenager in love. I have been in love with this man before I ever met him.

I think 4 donks will have a zebra 

For your information I already have a large striped pet here. He's a brindle mastiff and the size of a pony

Also Brandi would go crazy trying to fit another animal into the avi

Always looking out for me, eh? LOL

But you got that right!!!

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: August 27, 2010, 09:43:58 PM »

He is happy!! I was having second thoughts about taking him because having one was so easy and he is low maintenance..but Popper on the other hand requires much more attention...my daughter said he would sit at the front door and hold a vigil for me when I would leave her house...how could I say no
Hard to say no when you know that 

I am a push over for

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: August 27, 2010, 09:44:38 PM »

Women on Joy Bahar(sp) are now talking about having a baby and not knowing they were pregnant...
For Pete's sake  I have read stuff about that, wonder what the women were thinking? They were just getting fat? How could you not know you are pregnant, especially in the later months?
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: August 27, 2010, 09:45:15 PM »

For some reason I thought you were going next weekend to Chicago. Have a fun and safe trip  an angelic monkey
You are right No Rose, I am going next weekend as well. Can I ship Josef UPS and you baby sit him the week I am gone. He would love that.  an angelic monkey
I'm glad, I thought my mind was going completely, that should be fun two weekends in a row. I would love to babysit Josef, would spoil him rotten 
  You mind isn't going No Rose.  an angelic monkey  I swear if I could send Josef to you, I would do it. I know he would love you so much and you would love him as well. He would be so spoiled rotten he wouldn't want to come home. 

I am butting in....Maybe Josef could take "Greyhound"  I can just see Josef sitting on a bus looking out the window for his Aunt Rosie.
  Good idea taking Greyhound. I will tell Josef he is on his way to Calif on a bus, sticking his head out the window 

I LOVE it

atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #230 on: August 27, 2010, 09:45:45 PM »

atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #231 on: August 27, 2010, 09:47:04 PM »

Women on Joy Bahar(sp) are now talking about having a baby and not knowing they were pregnant...
For Pete's sake  I have read stuff about that, wonder what the women were thinking? They were just getting fat? How could you not know you are pregnant, especially in the later months?

I wish I would have been so lucky.  I was so sick.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: August 27, 2010, 09:49:49 PM »

When my husband and I first got together, I had a chihuahua.  She gave him hell....She would sit between us, bark at him....  She was my baby, I really miss her...  She lived to be 17 years old and really never warmed up to him.
an angelic monkey My older daughter has a chihuahua and another pup who is half chihuahua and half doxie, and that little guy Blazer, is hell on wheels, getting into so much trouble 

The dog in my avi is half chihuahua and boston terrier..those chihuahua's get around mixing with other dogs I like dogs that are mischievous they keep a smile on your face.
I bet Blazer's name fits him well...

atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #233 on: August 27, 2010, 09:50:30 PM »

We have 3 large dogs now, all rescues.  They are sweet (and 1 is stupid) but they just don't have the character that my small Chihuahua had.  Plus, they keep digging up my plants....
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: August 27, 2010, 09:51:26 PM »

Perfect...now load up the donkeys!!

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: August 27, 2010, 09:54:14 PM »

We have 3 large dogs now, all rescues.  They are sweet (and 1 is stupid) but they just don't have the character that my small Chihuahua had.  Plus, they keep digging up my plants....

Have you tried black pepper in the plants...I have heard that works...of course my one dog will eat anything ::dogwag::and enjoyit

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: August 27, 2010, 09:55:05 PM »

DO NOT TAKE ESTROGEN

That's why my cancer went from not detected on a mammogram to stage 3 in 9 mos. My cancer was estrogen receptor positive ( the most common) They have other meds available to help you absorb calcium.
This bears repeating! Breast cancer feeds on estrogen. I had the big H in my 20's , took hormones for about 3 years, then just stopped, cos back then they couldn't decide which way to call the BC/estrogen combo. So, about 25 yrs later, I got breast cancer, and was totally ticked to find out that I was estrogen positive! WTH, my body shouldn't have had any...or so I thought. Turns out the big H didn't stop all the estrogen production. Pizzed me right off! Stage 3.....but I got me some chemo, some radiation, and of course, the red cowboy boots. I had my 6 mos check up this week, no evidence of disease. But I have to keep going back every 6 months...big deal. I still give the middle finger to cancer, and except for the day of my appointment, I consider myself cancer free forever. I don't ever want to be "cancer girl" again!

I am switching from Tamoxafin to Arimadex (?) cos my insurance will now pay for a better drug. And I take lots of calcium and vitamin D, for the stupid osteoporosis, too. Used Reclast last year, this year I'll just do Boniva, cos I can't take the 2 hours for the infusion of Reclast off from work. The Reclast helped the osteo in my back go up 3 points, but my hips  got worse. Maybe if I walked more???

I was on Arimadex for 5 yrs. A chap I was dating (retired Marine) gave me a t-shirt that said " I kicked Cancer's Azz". Still wear the shirt.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: August 27, 2010, 09:55:30 PM »

DO NOT TAKE ESTROGEN

That is so wonderful that your check up said you have no evidence of disease  an angelic monkey I have heard of Reclast and Boniva, Boniva is endorsed by Sally Fields on the commercials. Maybe walking more would help, it sure couldn't hurt.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: August 27, 2010, 09:56:31 PM »

OMG how adorable, Josef is really looking excited about his bus trip 
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: August 27, 2010, 09:57:06 PM »

Joy Baher has a 74yr old cougar(older woman) on her show...she gives hope I still have a chance

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.