April 19, 2024, 04:17:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #20 8/27/10 -  (Read 505877 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2600 on: September 16, 2010, 09:35:31 PM »

Mission you are reading my mind  no forwarding address whatsoever.

Sounds great.   
Back is a little better as long as I am moving aorund.
As far as the attorney goes he has filed a response to the idiots next door,and is having survey papers vrought in.
It is enough to give you anxiety.  After all this is over there is gonna be he!! to pay for some people.    That's a promise. I amsure they will make their way up here by this weekend.I told hubby not to even look that way. 

Glad the back is feeling better Trimm and the attorney is doing his job for you. Has the bow come in yet? Maybe he could accidently fire a warning shot over the foker's house 

Oh heaven's yes the bow came.We have had comapny all evening.You would have thought those guys were at a strip club with all the ooohs and aaahhs. Monkey Devil!
I am pooped.They wore me out.

Hahaha!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2601 on: September 16, 2010, 09:37:07 PM »

They are reporting that Beth Twitty has been arrested in Peru at CastroCastro prison

HUH?!?!

(I take a little time off to watch "The Apprentice" ...a guilty pleasure of mine) and what happens??

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2602 on: September 16, 2010, 09:40:45 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys.....I finally get caught up and everyone is leaving.Trimm hope the back is getting better. I feel for ya!

NRCG hope the steroids help with the ear problems.

JSM....While reading to get caught up, I think I know who the groom to be is......It's CC ...isn't it? Spill it sister....lol

It is CC, isn't it!     His birthday was around Thanksgiving time, IIRC.   

that's what I was told by several people...but didn't say anything cause it was supposed to be a secret!     So I guess I can now say congratulations and wishing you much happiness. Where's the honeymoon going to be???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2603 on: September 16, 2010, 09:42:53 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys.....I finally get caught up and everyone is leaving.Trimm hope the back is getting better. I feel for ya!

JSM....While reading to get caught up, I think I know who the groom to be is......It's CC ...isn't it? Spill it sister....lol

Hahaha, darla!

That's a funny (and good) guess.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #2604 on: September 16, 2010, 09:46:33 PM »

See you all later, time to leave for the doctor 

Oh goodie!

Now rehearse what you are going to say. LOL

And I sure hope he finds something that will make you better!

an angelic monkey
I did rehearse, and he took me 45 min early, which was nice.  It is something in a tube way in my ear, don't even know what it is  have to start some steroids tomorrow. My ears he said don't need to be cleaned and even if they did it wouldn't help with what is happening to me.

Well, sounds like he knew just what was wrong and how to treat it.

Sounds good to me!

Yes he did, and I sure hope the meds work.   Thanks Darla and Green Eyes, tomorrow I will start the meds.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #2605 on: September 16, 2010, 11:20:00 PM »

Brandi
I swear I don't have a normal animal. Yesterday Mac (mastiff) went to the workshop with me and discovered a scrap of 2x4 about 2' long. This is a dog that doesn't play with toys, balls or stuffed animals but apparently this is his chosen toy. He has carried that wood with him and even slept with it last night. Told my sister I'll have to paint it to match the house decor.

This is Mac
What an Awesome DOG ~ Donks 
What a mug ... I bet he gives the best paw hugs ..
Gotta Love Dogs. Funny story for Donks. My Brother's dog. He has since crossed the rainbow bridge ..Broke my Brother's heart. He adopted a " Choc Lab/Mastiff mix" .. Omg this dog had the most magnificent eyes. They were GREEN .. Hazel leaning towards Green. With his deep Choc fur and a bit of brindle very faint ..He was HUGE by the time he was just months old. My Brother didn't know what to name him. His gf/now wife kept saying let's name him Bear. NOPE. My Brother with his sense of Humor named him " Puppy".. he once full grown could stand up and put his paws on my brother's 6'1 frame without stretching. And the looked each other in the Eye.  My brother having a huge lot of land, two barns ..etc.. living in the remote area of nomans land.. Puppy would go outside and do his thing, faithful to my brother. They read each others minds. Him never to go far or be away for too long. So once in awhile he/my brother would meet up with his neighbors ( at the local diner) or even on the road they lived on. Each house spread very far apart. The neighbors had a concern and it then when full circle around, that they felt their properties were being targeted by local teens. That they had noticed many things missing in a short period of time. Possibly Teens, stealing to pawn items in the nearest town. Things like golf clubs, Water Ski' boards, sporting goods for the most part. My Brother was like, Hey thanks for letting me know. All the neighbors started locking down their garages etc. One neighbor really raised a voice because he was restoring a car in his yard. He started finding his tools things missing - but the clincher was part of his bumper he had ( the frame) came up missing.
So within the days of everyone complaining, was a Sat, my brother at the time was a cross country Trucker.. he was home for a few days. It was a fall morning, cool and crisp ..my Brother standing at his kitchen window, drinking coffee. He see's Puppy coming up the dirt drive with something in his mouth. He walks out and say's Puppy come here. Puppy looked at him like NOPE ..and trotted off to the back barn..which my brother stored old stuff in. Was more so for storage than anything.  So he went and followed Puppy. Puppy went all the way around the barn to the back. My Brother thinking WTH? 

PUPPY WAS A KLEPTO ~ A Magpie in a FUR suit

My brother found a PILE behind his barn. He was in shock he said I looked at the immense pile and was in disbelief.. DOH ! Everything you can imagine stacked on top of each other..shoes, skates, golf clubs, tools, junk, ....and part of a car bumper ..
   All the neighbors were invited to a BBQ at my Brothers house and for them to have FREE pickin's of the collection behind the Barn ..to reclaim their belongings.. 

Gotta Love Dogs 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #2606 on: September 17, 2010, 12:02:52 AM »

I cannot keep up with JSM's cage to go back and find .. what I posted prior ..this cage moves to fast..  dang..
This is for Norose

Spanx - OMG I laughed so hard I did Cry - This is Comedian Ms. Wanda Sykes
Start the vid if you wish at 3:30 when she starts talking about Esther .. who talks to Wanda who is the reason why .. she wears Spanx  - its RAW with swearing but its Gals Humor
Esther Rolls  Monkey Devil!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fhxfTtpM9g

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2607 on: September 17, 2010, 12:16:58 AM »

Brandi
I swear I don't have a normal animal. Yesterday Mac (mastiff) went to the workshop with me and discovered a scrap of 2x4 about 2' long. This is a dog that doesn't play with toys, balls or stuffed animals but apparently this is his chosen toy. He has carried that wood with him and even slept with it last night. Told my sister I'll have to paint it to match the house decor.

This is Mac
What an Awesome DOG ~ Donks 
What a mug ... I bet he gives the best paw hugs ..
Gotta Love Dogs. Funny story for Donks. My Brother's dog. He has since crossed the rainbow bridge ..Broke my Brother's heart. He adopted a " Choc Lab/Mastiff mix" .. Omg this dog had the most magnificent eyes. They were GREEN .. Hazel leaning towards Green. With his deep Choc fur and a bit of brindle very faint ..He was HUGE by the time he was just months old. My Brother didn't know what to name him. His gf/now wife kept saying let's name him Bear. NOPE. My Brother with his sense of Humor named him " Puppy".. he once full grown could stand up and put his paws on my brother's 6'1 frame without stretching. And the looked each other in the Eye.  My brother having a huge lot of land, two barns ..etc.. living in the remote area of nomans land.. Puppy would go outside and do his thing, faithful to my brother. They read each others minds. Him never to go far or be away for too long. So once in awhile he/my brother would meet up with his neighbors ( at the local diner) or even on the road they lived on. Each house spread very far apart. The neighbors had a concern and it then when full circle around, that they felt their properties were being targeted by local teens. That they had noticed many things missing in a short period of time. Possibly Teens, stealing to pawn items in the nearest town. Things like golf clubs, Water Ski' boards, sporting goods for the most part. My Brother was like, Hey thanks for letting me know. All the neighbors started locking down their garages etc. One neighbor really raised a voice because he was restoring a car in his yard. He started finding his tools things missing - but the clincher was part of his bumper he had ( the frame) came up missing.
So within the days of everyone complaining, was a Sat, my brother at the time was a cross country Trucker.. he was home for a few days. It was a fall morning, cool and crisp ..my Brother standing at his kitchen window, drinking coffee. He see's Puppy coming up the dirt drive with something in his mouth. He walks out and say's Puppy come here. Puppy looked at him like NOPE ..and trotted off to the back barn..which my brother stored old stuff in. Was more so for storage than anything.  So he went and followed Puppy. Puppy went all the way around the barn to the back. My Brother thinking WTH? 

PUPPY WAS A KLEPTO ~ A Magpie in a FUR suit

My brother found a PILE behind his barn. He was in shock he said I looked at the immense pile and was in disbelief.. DOH ! Everything you can imagine stacked on top of each other..shoes, skates, golf clubs, tools, junk, ....and part of a car bumper ..
   All the neighbors were invited to a BBQ at my Brothers house and for them to have FREE pickin's of the collection behind the Barn ..to reclaim their belongings.. 

Gotta Love Dogs 

Got to love him.

I rescued Mac at a high kill shelter in Georgia. He was picked up on a rural road with a long chain padlocked around his neck and dragging the rest behind him. He was in bad shape and senior so they don't hold them, they put them down.A lady I know belongs to a rescue that takes healthy young adoptable dogs from these shelters to be sent up north to be adopted and she called and asked me if I's take him. She couldn't because their organization would not be able to afford his medical care and his age and size made him unadoptable. Went to Ga and picked him up and took him to the vet were he stayed for a month..every parasite known to mankind lived in him, he had to be neutered, was 70 lbs underweight and was terrified of being in a building. 2x aday I drove to the vets and sat in his kennel with him and when he was able we'd go for a walk outside so that he would know me when I could bring him home. You see him now. He loves his bed and A/C and heat in the winter. Has learned there will always be food available, has never had an accident in the house and has been a pleasure with training. I love him and know because of his previous treatment and age he will not have a long time with us but he is worth every minute we have together.

A 6 1/2 pound dog bosses him around. He really is a gentle giant.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #2608 on: September 17, 2010, 12:27:38 AM »

Donks YOU ARE AN Amazing Heart -
I think your GRAND -not to put a downer on the post. With a song that I hope you will find = what you offer out to the world, its a bit sappy.  I sent this video to someone " that I love and respect very much" just recently for the opposite reason .. to show her she had Angels surrounding her. 

This is for You because you are to me " Someone"  that is in need of a shout out - You may feel ordinary.. I don't think you are though. The song tells it all  an angelic monkey Your a remarkable Woman - I applaud You. Maybe who is " alone" said in this song, they found a HOME with You - because YOU are not ordinary ....and You offer open arms when its least expected.   

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/BePkLgDWdSI?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/BePkLgDWdSI?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2609 on: September 17, 2010, 12:36:34 AM »

Donks YOU ARE AN Amazing Heart -
I think your GRAND -not to put a downer on the post. With a song that I hope you will find = what you offer out to the world, its a bit sappy.  I sent this video to someone " that I love and respect very much" just recently for the opposite reason .. to show her she had Angels surrounding her. 

This is for You because you are to me " Someone"  that is in need of a shout out - You may feel ordinary.. I don't think you are though. The song tells it all  an angelic monkey Your a remarkable Woman - I applaud You. Maybe who is " alone" said in this song, they found a HOME with You - because YOU are not ordinary ....and You offer open arms when its least expected.   

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/BePkLgDWdSI?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/BePkLgDWdSI?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

You know I am really selfish because they give back a 1000 percent more than you give them. My hero ( my mother ) taught us that everyone on this earth deserves to experience love before they die. This includes animals.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #2610 on: September 17, 2010, 12:43:34 AM »

If Media and commercials used this as a focus - Rather than showing us snips and clips of photo's we cannot bear to see - which make us change the channel - photos such as Mac in the conditions he was found in
with this message -I think more Dog's would be adopted,  from rescues and shelters. The food doesn't matter its the message sent .. 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ADR7GiCdOpo?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/ADR7GiCdOpo?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

unfortunately we live in a candy coated world

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2611 on: September 17, 2010, 12:50:13 AM »

If Media and commercials used this as a focus - Rather than showing us snips and clips of photo's we cannot bear to see - which make us change the channel - photos such as Mac in the conditions he was found in
with this message -I think more Dog's would be adopted,  from rescues and shelters. The food doesn't matter its the message sent .. 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ADR7GiCdOpo?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/ADR7GiCdOpo?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

unfortunately we live in a candy coated world

It's very sad that this is a disposable society and pets are disposable. Furby was turned into a kill shelter becaus she was 13 yrs old and had medical problems. Rather spend the money on a vet they get rid of the problem and replace it with something new. Drives me nuts. She gets meds 2x a day and is he!! on wheels. but they couldn't be bothered.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #2612 on: September 17, 2010, 01:25:44 AM »

"You know I am really selfish because they give back a 1000 percent more than you give them. My hero ( my mother ) taught us that everyone on this earth deserves to experience love before they die. This includes animals." words from 4 Donks ---

No Sister that makes you quite the opposite - You are Unselfish and you find your greatest rewards by the Love found within your Animals - that offer you trust, that is your reward - which is priceless. That makes You a Human Bean.  You Give, You respect, You love and You never know what reward will be found in the end .. and you keep on doing it. 
What is a bean? A bean is a seed that is planted and it grows with the living - It doesn't stop against the odds, using judgment, as a being does. You are a Bean.   
We can't Save the World, But as long as We are Beings and know the difference - Somehow it works .. one way or another. For those who walk into our lives with paws or even human legs.  Its up to us to get involved or ignore .. most do not even see or witness who is hurting in the first place. I call You Donks a Bean ~ with Straw and Earth inside her shoes.
And You/she lives within this, it is your way. Your calling, She/Donks knows ..because its part of her. 
(( You ))

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/67zsKDYhlc4?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/67zsKDYhlc4?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

A song that reflects UPON the Angels who walk among us, who are the unknown 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #2613 on: September 17, 2010, 02:08:07 AM »

Donks, I spent 18 mos working for a non profit that my position was to find every shelter, rescue/breeder online within the USA - to find their contact information. For me to either load their info into a data base or call upon them - to offer my Company's service. Which, my only position was to do that, 8 hours a day- Was a registry to add your pet, or animal, like a child amber alert service ( Free service for rescues/shelters).. the company still exists today. They are a straight up company, nothing I can say negative of them.
I though had a melt down, and I voluntarily quit. I never knew the depths of hell ~ that I came across, that I found .. was too much for me to handle. All that came from researching online~ " dogs/cats/domesticated animals/horses etc " The politics. The County Animal Control Officers that I had to talk to. Too much Reality for me to take on as one being. We were a staff of 3. My brain went on overload.  I never knew such a heinous world existed, but apparently it does. I was full frontal buried in it - every day - too many days. So I opted out and I quit.  I learned a lot. That I did.  Never will I forget.  Humbles a person  to the point that they understand its not about anything but sustaining life .. if its not too late. One story that ripped my guts apart was a Boxer named Whittie-
He was less than a year old and found floating in a water trench/ditch roadside, by a Mom and her 3 kids ..who happened to notice him. He had been severely beaten by his owner and left for dead. The Mom who was unemployed and not able to afford medical care for him - put him in her car ..found who was the nearest rescue in her area and dropped him off.

I have carried his photo with me since 2005, he passed away within many months of care provided from Diamond Springs Boxer rescue. They did everything possible for him. But he developed such a infection inside his body/his brain/mouth ..when he was left in a stagnate pond ..his little self could not defend even with the best of care ..and he passed away. He is my Poster Child forever in my Heart. He deserves recognition. They once had him profiled on their front page " Diamond Springs" because had had suffered so much and had been brutalized - he actually walked at one point and gave licks to each and everyone who cared for him. He offering his best that he was able. Yet the infection finally took him.  He didn't deserve his fate. 
He will always be ingrained into my memory - One Dog. Just One.  I call him Master Whittie. Precious Baby. 

an angelic monkey

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2614 on: September 17, 2010, 02:39:47 AM »

Donks, I spent 18 mos working for a non profit that my position was to find every shelter, rescue/breeder online within the USA - to find their contact information. For me to either load their info into a data base or call upon them - to offer my Company's service. Which, my only position was to do that, 8 hours a day- Was a registry to add your pet, or animal, like a child amber alert service ( Free service for rescues/shelters).. the company still exists today. They are a straight up company, nothing I can say negative of them.
I though had a melt down, and I voluntarily quit. I never knew the depths of hell ~ that I came across, that I found .. was too much for me to handle. All that came from researching online~ " dogs/cats/domesticated animals/horses etc " The politics. The County Animal Control Officers that I had to talk to. Too much Reality for me to take on as one being. We were a staff of 3. My brain went on overload.  I never knew such a heinous world existed, but apparently it does. I was full frontal buried in it - every day - too many days. So I opted out and I quit.  I learned a lot. That I did.  Never will I forget.  Humbles a person  to the point that they understand its not about anything but sustaining life .. if its not too late. One story that ripped my guts apart was a Boxer named Whittie-
He was less than a year old and found floating in a water trench/ditch roadside, by a Mom and her 3 kids ..who happened to notice him. He had been severely beaten by his owner and left for dead. The Mom who was unemployed and not able to afford medical care for him - put him in her car ..found who was the nearest rescue in her area and dropped him off.

I have carried his photo with me since 2005, he passed away within many months of care provided from Diamond Springs Boxer rescue. They did everything possible for him. But he developed such a infection inside his body/his brain/mouth ..when he was left in a stagnate pond ..his little self could not defend even with the best of care ..and he passed away. He is my Poster Child forever in my Heart. He deserves recognition. They once had him profiled on their front page " Diamond Springs" because had had suffered so much and had been brutalized - he actually walked at one point and gave licks to each and everyone who cared for him. He offering his best that he was able. Yet the infection finally took him.  He didn't deserve his fate. 
He will always be ingrained into my memory - One Dog. Just One.  I call him Master Whittie. Precious Baby. 

an angelic monkey

Breaks my heart that after what people did to him he still gave kisses to people.  I have very large rescue dogs that were basically abused before I got them and they are just plain trusting and I can do anything to them. Unconditional love. Beela (great pyrennes ) carries her stuffed bunny with her and acts like a puppy. She is the smallest of the big dogs at 120 lbs. If she didn't want to please me I physically couldn't control her ditto with the big guys. So trust is everything. You know I often wonder how people who harm animals treat their children and exactly what lessons they are teaching these children.

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2615 on: September 17, 2010, 02:46:10 AM »

Deenie I am such a coward that when I adopt out of a shelter they have to bring the dog out to me because I can't go back where all the animals are kept. I would have nightmares. Poor Mac. 2 prisoners carried him out and put him in the car for me. I just couldn't go back where he was kept knowing the majority of those animals would be put down within days.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2616 on: September 17, 2010, 04:11:41 AM »

http://green.yahoo.com/blog/guest_bloggers/69/man-builds-cat-sized-village-for-homeless-cats.html

I found this to be a wonderful story. With all the sad stories about neglect and abuse of animals.  To me this was a breathe of fresh air. an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2617 on: September 17, 2010, 05:52:42 AM »

OMG put your sun glasses on before looking at this picture. How any child could sleep in this room is beyond me. When daughter was little she had a pink Holly Hobbie room. But soft pink.

This is Soccer player Irelands daughters bedroom. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2618 on: September 17, 2010, 06:06:10 AM »

http://green.yahoo.com/blog/guest_bloggers/69/man-builds-cat-sized-village-for-homeless-cats.html

I found this to be a wonderful story. With all the sad stories about neglect and abuse of animals.  To me this was a breathe of fresh air. an angelic monkey

That is a great story!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2619 on: September 17, 2010, 06:14:09 AM »

Hahaha, darla!

That's a funny (and good) guess.

I thought for quite a while it was CC.Could it be my Tink senses were right?
I am just happy for them both!!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.