March 29, 2024, 03:45:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #20 8/27/10 -  (Read 503918 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2700 on: September 17, 2010, 11:31:56 AM »

My daughter found where I hid the Zingers again    Now it is war, I have them in a little red cardboard box under the bed on my side. Even she won't think I'm that nuts to hide them under the bed, or will she? 
    Zinger wars!!! I don't think she will find them under the bed No Rose.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #2701 on: September 17, 2010, 11:33:03 AM »

I never gave that a thought, probably the cruises to Alaska are more in the summer months. As soon as my irritable bowel gets wind of a trip it acts up, that is why I don't go many places. So I have to pretend I'm on vacation here in the house 
I think they are usually in the summer months. Poor No Rose, I wish you didn't have belly problems and could go on a trip. Vacations at home are fun sometimes too.
Don't humor me JSM     I'm having a ball right now, doing laundry and then going to go outside and water and feed the birds. The fun just keeps on coming.
  Doing laundry isn't fun, but watering and feeding the birds is fun  an angelic monkey
I'll put on a Hawaiian shirt and a lei and pretend I'm in the South Pacific tending to exotic plants and birds 
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #2702 on: September 17, 2010, 11:34:39 AM »

Gosh guessd I should have proofread that last post. And boy did that uh ummmmmm PINK room woke me up for sure. No way could I look at that everyday.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2703 on: September 17, 2010, 11:34:45 AM »

My daughter found where I hid the Zingers again    Now it is war, I have them in a little red cardboard box under the bed on my side. Even she won't think I'm that nuts to hide them under the bed, or will she? 
She has ears and a nose that are super human 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2704 on: September 17, 2010, 11:36:27 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Happy Friday to all. JSM I have been on short time on the computer for months, so It took me a while to read up, but I figured it out when you were talking about the wedding date and his birthday and then someone posted right below it how cool was that and it sparked my one lil brain cell.
I am Happy for you and wish you all the best.

And do not take the cruis to Alaska. My sister and and her family took one several years back and it was horrendous what they had to go through to get home. The cruise itself was beautiful, but they had flown from S.C. to Vancouver and boarded the ship.  The end of the cruise, and I can't remember where they had to debark was where the nightmare started. They had to leave the ship at 4 am. and board a train. They were on the train til about lunch time. When they left the train they had to board a bus . She said the bus finally reached the terminal, they circled the block for an hour or two then finally were able to get off the bus. They had to wait in this terminal for about 6 hours before time to go to the airport. Said it was so packed that most of the time they had to stand up. And she has RA so it was hell on them. Finally got on the plane which was delayed. Were suppose to be back in S.C. about 8 am the next morning, After a layover they finally got home about 5 pm.They were so exhausted as they had been up for almost 48 hrs. She said they would never, ever do that cruise again.

it lit up the lightbulb
  Hi Darla, it was funny how you guessed it. Y'all are so smart. Glad to see you are back in the cage. What a horrible trip for your sister trying to get back home from the cruise. I can't imagine the nightmare and on top her having RA. Thanks for the info on the Alaskan cruise, I most definitely won't go on it.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2705 on: September 17, 2010, 11:37:09 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Happy Friday to all. JSM I have been on short time on the computer for months, so It took me a while to read up, but I figured it out when you were talking about the wedding date and his birthday and then someone posted right below it how cool was that and it sparked my one lil brain cell.
I am Happy for you and wish you all the best.

And do not take the cruis to Alaska. My sister and and her family took one several years back and it was horrendous what they had to go through to get home. The cruise itself was beautiful, but they had flown from S.C. to Vancouver and boarded the ship.  The end of the cruise, and I can't remember where they had to debark was where the nightmare started. They had to leave the ship at 4 am. and board a train. They were on the train til about lunch time. When they left the train they had to board a bus . She said the bus finally reached the terminal, they circled the block for an hour or two then finally were able to get off the bus. They had to wait in this terminal for about 6 hours before time to go to the airport. Said it was so packed that most of the time they had to stand up. And she has RA so it was hell on them. Finally got on the plane which was delayed. Were suppose to be back in S.C. about 8 am the next morning, After a layover they finally got home about 5 pm.They were so exhausted as they had been up for almost 48 hrs. She said they would never, ever do that cruise again.

it lit up the lightbulb
Good morning Darla     Oh wow, that sure was an unpleasant trip, that is really too bad. I've never been on a cruise, but know many that have. I'm afraid of drowning so a cruise would never be on my list.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2706 on: September 17, 2010, 11:37:37 AM »

I never gave that a thought, probably the cruises to Alaska are more in the summer months. As soon as my irritable bowel gets wind of a trip it acts up, that is why I don't go many places. So I have to pretend I'm on vacation here in the house 
I think they are usually in the summer months. Poor No Rose, I wish you didn't have belly problems and could go on a trip. Vacations at home are fun sometimes too.
Don't humor me JSM     I'm having a ball right now, doing laundry and then going to go outside and water and feed the birds. The fun just keeps on coming.
  Doing laundry isn't fun, but watering and feeding the birds is fun  an angelic monkey
I'll put on a Hawaiian shirt and a lei and pretend I'm in the South Pacific tending to exotic plants and birds 
      You crack me up No Rose.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2707 on: September 17, 2010, 11:38:32 AM »

Gosh guessd I should have proofread that last post. And boy did that uh ummmmmm PINK room woke me up for sure. No way could I look at that everyday.
That room would make me have nightmares of Pepto Bismol. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2708 on: September 17, 2010, 11:38:55 AM »

She has ears and a nose that are super human 

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2709 on: September 17, 2010, 11:39:40 AM »

NRCG.....you are a hoot. Hope she doesn't find your stach of Zingers. Hope the meds kick in and you feel better.

JSM,  I'll have to see if I have the pics on CD that I took of some flipflops I made for my lil granddaughters. They could be done in white for a wedding and wouldn't cost but about 3 dollars. I did them in fun fur and put flowers on them. They loved them and even had friends wanting a pair. I think I ended up doing about 20 pair of them.

God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2710 on: September 17, 2010, 11:43:28 AM »

NRCG.....you are a hoot. Hope she doesn't find your stach of Zingers. Hope the meds kick in and you feel better.

JSM,  I'll have to see if I have the pics on CD that I took of some flipflops I made for my lil granddaughters. They could be done in white for a wedding and wouldn't cost but about 3 dollars. I did them in fun fur and put flowers on them. They loved them and even had friends wanting a pair. I think I ended up doing about 20 pair of them.
She better not. I'm feeling better, but can't figure out why after two pills, but won't question it.  I have seen at Michaels they sell plain flip flops and ideas how to decorate them, how fun and I'll bet the girls were crazy about them. Who doesn't like flip flops?
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2711 on: September 17, 2010, 11:48:48 AM »

She better not. I'm feeling better, but can't figure out why after two pills, but won't question it.  I have seen at Michaels they sell plain flip flops and ideas how to decorate them, how fun and I'll bet the girls were crazy about them. Who doesn't like flip flops?

My friend that I visited in Texas show me how to crochet the fun fur around the straps but you could just wrap it around them tightly. They really were cute. And I got the flipflops at Michael's for $1.00 a pair and I think the fun fur was like maybe $2.00 a skein and it did a couple of pair. Found a little bush of flowers for a $1.00 at Walmart and did them.

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2712 on: September 17, 2010, 11:52:51 AM »

Glad you can feel the meds working. I use to love to get a pack of prednisone. I could go and go and go like the energizer bunny. But they don't do that for me anymore. Guess my body is so worn out that nothing can get it moving much now days. lol.

JSM I will look for the pics tonight. I know I put all of my Texas pics on a CD. They were on my old computer but it died.

God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2713 on: September 17, 2010, 11:53:56 AM »

My friend that I visited in Texas show me how to crochet the fun fur around the straps but you could just wrap it around them tightly. They really were cute. And I got the flipflops at Michael's for $1.00 a pair and I think the fun fur was like maybe $2.00 a skein and it did a couple of pair. Found a little bush of flowers for a $1.00 at Walmart and did them.
How cute    I will bet the girls loved them.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2714 on: September 17, 2010, 11:55:23 AM »

Glad you can feel the meds working. I use to love to get a pack of prednisone. I could go and go and go like the energizer bunny. But they don't do that for me anymore. Guess my body is so worn out that nothing can get it moving much now days. lol.

JSM I will look for the pics tonight. I know I put all of my Texas pics on a CD. They were on my old computer but it died.
Well if that is an added bonus getting energy I'll take it  I don't feel real energetic but the pain is sure better so I won't complain. I feel like my body is so worn out also, not fun that is for sure.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #2715 on: September 17, 2010, 11:55:27 AM »

Morning everyone!  It's Friday and I am off at noon today woo hoo!
  Are you going camping?
Yes we are, going to bring the camper home this time because we are going to Kansas for the Nascar race leaving on the 28th back on the 4th after that I am afraid it will be time to winterize it and then I can settle in at home on the weekends and start getting ready for the holidays.  I love Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas.  What I am really going to love is waking up on the weekends in my PJ's with coffee and my lap top 
Sounds fun    Unfortunately in Minnesota it will be time to winterize everything. Always knew summer was over when my dad would bring in the things from the backyard and store them for winter.     JSM the Bahamas sound fun.
Last year we got a hard freeze the week we returned from KC and frantically winterized the camper, in fact it even snowed - the water lines had begun to freeze, we were so worried but a week later lo and behold it was 75 and beautiful and it lasted until Halloween, you just never know.  We had all the lawn and patio furniture put away and here we got that beautiful weather. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2716 on: September 17, 2010, 11:56:15 AM »

CC as in casually cool?  Holy snit!  JSM you devil you  Monkey Devil! Ok tell me how did this all transpire?  Enquiring minds want to know 
  Yes Mission CC, as in Casually Cool. How did it transpire? Email, he joked around about me going on a cruise with him next year and I said what the heck, sure I will go. Then more emails, phone calls, visits to Chicago and Florida and that's about it. I had a crush on him years ago, but never did tell him. Funny how things work out.  Monkey Devil!
It really is amazing how things happen isn't it?  And it all began on SM!  What a riot.  I am happy for you both!  Honeymoon in Florida heh?  Better be careful some monkeys may show up and short sheet the bed!
  Would any of us short sheet the bed?   
No, not a chance.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2717 on: September 17, 2010, 11:57:26 AM »

Are you going camping?
Yes we are, going to bring the camper home this time because we are going to Kansas for the Nascar race leaving on the 28th back on the 4th after that I am afraid it will be time to winterize it and then I can settle in at home on the weekends and start getting ready for the holidays.  I love Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas.  What I am really going to love is waking up on the weekends in my PJ's with coffee and my lap top 
That sounds like fun Mission, have a fun and safe trip.  an angelic monkey
Thank you JSM - I love going on this trip we meet up with some people we met years ago at the race and have been friends ever since, it is so fun.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2718 on: September 17, 2010, 12:00:29 PM »

Are you going camping?
Sounds fun    Unfortunately in Minnesota it will be time to winterize everything. Always knew summer was over when my dad would bring in the things from the backyard and store them for winter.     JSM the Bahamas sound fun.
Last year we got a hard freeze the week we returned from KC and frantically winterized the camper, in fact it even snowed - the water lines had begun to freeze, we were so worried but a week later lo and behold it was 75 and beautiful and it lasted until Halloween, you just never know.  We had all the lawn and patio furniture put away and here we got that beautiful weather. 
That is for sure you never know about the weather. Some Easters we had were gorgeous and I was riding my bike, others it was snowing. And living on the lake, the weather could change all day long. It could be 75 by our house, and could ride my bike to the north end of town and it was 85.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2719 on: September 17, 2010, 12:00:56 PM »

CC as in casually cool?  Holy snit!  JSM you devil you  Monkey Devil! Ok tell me how did this all transpire?  Enquiring minds want to know 
  Yes Mission CC, as in Casually Cool. How did it transpire? Email, he joked around about me going on a cruise with him next year and I said what the heck, sure I will go. Then more emails, phone calls, visits to Chicago and Florida and that's about it. I had a crush on him years ago, but never did tell him. Funny how things work out.  Monkey Devil!
It really is amazing how things happen isn't it?  And it all began on SM!  What a riot.  I am happy for you both!  Honeymoon in Florida heh?  Better be careful some monkeys may show up and short sheet the bed!
  Would any of us short sheet the bed?   
No, not a chance.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.