April 26, 2024, 05:55:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #20 8/27/10 -  (Read 506574 times)
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: August 27, 2010, 11:49:46 PM »

Every pet we have had has been a recused pet or they have just come to us and adopted us.  I don't understand how people can just dump them. I really don't.  Right now I heard a couple of the kittens crying at each other. I walked out to the kitchen and someone didn't put the left over hot dogs from dinner away. I had a cat on each end chewing and pulling and one in the middle trying to get it away from the other two. The whole time they are hissing at each other. I should be up set they were on the counter but it was to funny. So took it and cut it up into little pieces and feed it to them.
That is so cute. How can you not love them an angelic monkey

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #301 on: August 28, 2010, 12:00:07 AM »

Every pet we have had has been a recused pet or they have just come to us and adopted us.  I don't understand how people can just dump them. I really don't.  Right now I heard a couple of the kittens crying at each other. I walked out to the kitchen and someone didn't put the left over hot dogs from dinner away. I had a cat on each end chewing and pulling and one in the middle trying to get it away from the other two. The whole time they are hissing at each other. I should be up set they were on the counter but it was to funny. So took it and cut it up into little pieces and feed it to them.

I don't know.  But they really bring lots of joy. Even when they are being pills. Like Hobbs taking things from the workers.  How can you stay upset with them when they do silly things. an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: August 28, 2010, 12:05:10 AM »

I don't know.  But they really bring lots of joy. Even when they are being pills. Like Hobbs taking things from the workers.  How can you stay upset with them when they do silly things. an angelic monkey
They love you unconditionally. They don't care if you're bald from chemo or a senior or are totally screwing up a farm chore. They just love you.Lord knows I'm far from perfect and they accept me so how could I expect perfection from them. Besides it would be boring Monkey Devil!

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #303 on: August 28, 2010, 12:26:15 AM »

They love you unconditionally. They don't care if you're bald from chemo or a senior or are totally screwing up a farm chore. They just love you.Lord knows I'm far from perfect and they accept me so how could I expect perfection from them. Besides it would be boring Monkey Devil!

Thats it 4 Donks.  an angelic monkey       Hope you have a good night.  I am very happy to hear that Lumpys blood work came back good. Have to get up early as oldest grand son has a soccor game in the morning and it's over an hour away and they have to be there 30 minutes before and the game starts at 9. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: August 28, 2010, 01:25:44 AM »

Thats it 4 Donks.  an angelic monkey       Hope you have a good night.  I am very happy to hear that Lumpys blood work came back good. Have to get up early as oldest grand son has a soccor game in the morning and it's over an hour away and they have to be there 30 minutes before and the game starts at 9. 
Have a good sleep. See you tomorrow an angelic monkey

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: August 28, 2010, 06:23:16 AM »

Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #306 on: August 28, 2010, 08:07:25 AM »

Monkey Devil!

Good morning to you, as well, Trimm!!
Love that woman.

Enjoyed all the posts from last night!!  Hope that bus stops here to pick me up.  I will sit near the front and would love to see Rose, too!

Good Saturday, monkey friends.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: August 28, 2010, 09:16:24 AM »

Cookie says hi from Lake of the Ozarks! no time to read or catch up...Hope all is well with all of you!

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: August 28, 2010, 09:34:11 AM »

Cookie enjoy yourself

Brandi empty the bus I am loading Hobbs on it and sending him to Rosie.This morning I went to the sunroom to have coffee and there was Hobbs looking in at me He broke out of the pasture went into the barn tipped over all the metal bins, took the lids off and feasted on horse treats, oats and cat food. Then strolled on down to the house to wait for breakfast. The other donks were all in the barn in the stall trying to figure out how he got all the good stuff. When I walked him back to the barn I closed the barn doors nd he actually went to the door ,grabbed the handle in his mouth and tried to open it I will now have to put master locks on all the gates because he has figured out how to open gates Monkey Devil!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #309 on: August 28, 2010, 09:47:43 AM »

I just got an email from my sister and she was at the feed store today and the have a bulletin board. There was a person offering a water buffalo free to good home A WATER BUFFALO for heaven's sake. I emailed back and told her to go to blazes Monkey Devil!

Do I have to put a WATER BUFFALO on the bus now?

Poor no rose, she is gonna be really busy!

Josef and the zebra are fine, but that water buffalo would scare me to death    And I don't think the doggie bags that you use to pick up after your dog I don't think will work well. You would need large black contractor's bags 
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: August 28, 2010, 09:47:44 AM »

Cookie enjoy yourself

Brandi empty the bus I am loading Hobbs on it and sending him to Rosie.This morning I went to the sunroom to have coffee and there was Hobbs looking in at me He broke out of the pasture went into the barn tipped over all the metal bins, took the lids off and feasted on horse treats, oats and cat food. Then strolled on down to the house to wait for breakfast. The other donks were all in the barn in the stall trying to figure out how he got all the good stuff. When I walked him back to the barn I closed the barn doors nd he actually went to the door ,grabbed the handle in his mouth and tried to open it I will now have to put master locks on all the gates because he has figured out how to open gates Monkey Devil!

Here he is trying to get back into the barn this AM

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: August 28, 2010, 09:49:53 AM »

That and Taco hoarding a fish stick, could make a cute little pet movie 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: August 28, 2010, 09:52:50 AM »

Monkey Devil!

Love that woman.

Enjoyed all the posts from last night!!  Hope that bus stops here to pick me up.  I will sit near the front and would love to see Rose, too!

Good morning ladies    Tolerance you will have to deal with the water buffalo    I'll take care of Josef and the zebra, do zebras use their back legs and kick? We will need a few of us on the bus to deal with all this. But it will be worth the look on the associations faces to see those animals walking around here 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: August 28, 2010, 09:53:37 AM »

Cookie says hi from Lake of the Ozarks! no time to read or catch up...Hope all is well with all of you!
Hope you and hubby are having a great time  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: August 28, 2010, 09:55:08 AM »

Cookie enjoy yourself

I would love to meet Hobbs, he is so funny, love the stories you tell about him  He wanted to check out what you were doing 
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #315 on: August 28, 2010, 09:57:37 AM »

Monkey Devil!

Love that woman.

Good morning ladies    Tolerance you will have to deal with the water buffalo    I'll take care of Josef and the zebra, do zebras use their back legs and kick? We will need a few of us on the bus to deal with all this. But it will be worth the look on the associations faces to see those animals walking around here 
well........................I do have a fenced in back yard..........................ummm, I would try to take care of the WB............I have no HOA, but a few neighbors may be agape!   I wonder what the WB eats?  Looks like grass................maybe I could stop paying the mower?  PJ may have unnoticed herding skills? 
Good morning, Rose.  Is it ok to call you that vs. NRCG?  I will address you as you prefer, but I rather like Rose.
P
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: August 28, 2010, 09:58:35 AM »

Cookie enjoy yourself

I would love to meet Hobbs, he is so funny, love the stories you tell about him  He wanted to check out what you were doing 
To give you an idea of his size the side wall of the barn to the green roof is 8'. Hope you have large doors at your place Monkey Devil!

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: August 28, 2010, 10:05:57 AM »

Good morning Tolerance. Hope your day is starting out better than mine. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #318 on: August 28, 2010, 10:25:59 AM »

I have a headache.. need to get caught up. Doing some laundry before I leave.
For some reason I thought you were going next weekend to Chicago. Have a fun and safe trip  an angelic monkey
You are right No Rose, I am going next weekend as well. Can I ship Josef UPS and you baby sit him the week I am gone. He would love that.  an angelic monkey
I'm glad, I thought my mind was going completely, that should be fun two weekends in a row. I would love to babysit Josef, would spoil him rotten 
  You mind isn't going No Rose.  an angelic monkey  I swear if I could send Josef to you, I would do it. I know he would love you so much and you would love him as well. He would be so spoiled rotten he wouldn't want to come home. 

I am butting in....Maybe Josef could take "Greyhound"  I can just see Josef sitting on a bus looking out the window for his Aunt Rosie.
  Good idea taking Greyhound. I will tell Josef he is on his way to Calif on a bus, sticking his head out the window 

LOVE IT BRANDI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #319 on: August 28, 2010, 10:30:41 AM »

Morning All!!!! I woke up late, took Josef to the Pet Lodge, he wasn't happy.  I woke up around three this morning, couldn't get back to sleep watched two whole episodes of EastEnders and feel asleep around 6ish. Now I am so far behind I can't catch up. I have to paint my toes and fingers because I didn't have time to get a mani/pedi. Gonna put my makeup on in Atlanta since I have such a long layover. Thank God that airport has smoking sections inside the airport.

Anyways, wanted to tell you all hi and if I can figure out how to get on the internet on my iphone I will see you guys this weekened, if not it will be Wednesday morning. Have a great weekend and prayers for all in need.

God bless, Love JSM and Josef.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.