April 25, 2024, 06:42:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #20 8/27/10 -  (Read 506487 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #3020 on: September 18, 2010, 09:05:26 PM »

Tevye glad you found some good clothes at the thrift stores, and it is nice to get a paycheck and pay bills, but you better be spending money on yourself, stuff you really want 
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3021 on: September 18, 2010, 09:13:45 PM »

Hi Monkeys

JSM..the video of Joe was priceless...thanks for sharing.

I am a nosy monkey ::dogwag::will Joe be having any siblings?

NRCG.. How is Alan doing? He is still in my prayers. an angelic monkey

I have been in and out trying to see what everyone is up to Hope everyone is feeling better!!

Went to Kyron's thread...all I can say is the plot thickens...I pray this all comes to an end soon.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3022 on: September 18, 2010, 09:18:49 PM »

Hi Monkeys

I have been in and out trying to see what everyone is up to Hope everyone is feeling better!!

Went to Kyron's thread...all I can say is the plot thickens...I pray this all comes to an end soon.
Thank-you for your prayers for Alan, he seems to be doing well, at least as well as you could be over there  Hope you are having a nice weekend  and oh yes, the plot thickens on Kyron's thread.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3023 on: September 18, 2010, 09:27:41 PM »

Hi Monkeys

Thank-you for your prayers for Alan, he seems to be doing well, at least as well as you could be over there  Hope you are having a nice weekend  and oh yes, the plot thickens on Kyron's thread.

My new job is six days a week ::MonkeyShocked::I like the job but not the six days so my weekend is short and full. I am so happy to have a job that keeps me busy...I think it was Cookie that ask what I was doing...did not respond (sorry Cookie)  but what I am doing is opening Gold Buying stores in SC...which means I set up the stores, hire someone to work in them...etc, deal with all the permits and license...selling gold is good when the economy is bad..easy way to get rid of unwanted jewelry and make $$$$.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3024 on: September 18, 2010, 09:35:17 PM »

Hi Monkeys

My new job is six days a week ::MonkeyShocked::I like the job but not the six days so my weekend is short and full. I am so happy to have a job that keeps me busy...I think it was Cookie that ask what I was doing...did not respond (sorry Cookie)  but what I am doing is opening Gold Buying stores in SC...which means I set up the stores, hire someone to work in them...etc, deal with all the permits and license...selling gold is good when the economy is bad..easy way to get rid of unwanted jewelry and make $$$$.
That sounds like an interesting job. I've seen commercials about selling unwanted jewelry for money, but don't remember what the company was called, it could very well be the company you work for 
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3025 on: September 18, 2010, 09:40:29 PM »

Hi Monkeys

That sounds like an interesting job. I've seen commercials about selling unwanted jewelry for money, but don't remember what the company was called, it could very well be the company you work for 

The company I work for is based out of Ga. but branching out...LA and SC and soon to be in Fl.  it is a good way to get rid of unwanted jewelry and make money.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3026 on: September 18, 2010, 09:58:12 PM »

It does sound like a good idea to get rid of unwanted jewelry     Good night everyone, I'm worn out and going to go watch TV in bed, hope everyone has a good night.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3027 on: September 18, 2010, 09:59:17 PM »

It does sound like a good idea to get rid of unwanted jewelry     Good night everyone, I'm worn out and going to go watch TV in bed, hope everyone has a good night.

Good Night Sleep Well

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3028 on: September 19, 2010, 09:57:34 AM »

Good morning everyone 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #3029 on: September 19, 2010, 10:20:02 AM »

I am floored that the donkey is a cake  amazing how talented people are, Monken is so talented with her cakes, it is an art form.
Monken's cakes are wonderful. The head of Josef's Pet Lodge does cakes as well including doggy cupcakes. They are so pretty, I even ate a piece of it and it tasted like carrot cake with peanut butter icing. 
  Sounds good.  Humidifier is up and running, now back to QVC to see how much an air purifier filter costs.
  Glad it is up and running and hope it gives you relieve. I am getting ready for that stinking party. Just found out that my ride (nephew) was driving my step dad's car and ran into the back of a Tahoe. My parents are out of town letting him drive it while they are gone and my sister is livid. Now my bf is coming to get me when I told her that and all h*ll is breaking loose because the bride is married to nephew's dad. He is livid. The kid has had his license for almost two years and has had more wrecks than I have in my lifetime. 

I told my sister to take text off his phone, she said she didn't think he was texting while driving (hmmm DENIAL), but then the more she thought about it she is going to look at the phone records and see if he actually was texting at the time of the wreck. I feel sorry for him because they are all living with my parents because they can't go back to the house after the last incident with my sister's husband (don't know if I told y'all about that one) he threatened to kill them all and was placed in the psych ward. Because the baby was in the house at the time, CPS has now become involved and they can't go anywhere that the ahole is in their house.

So, I am having a pre party miller light before fireworks begin  Monkey Devil!
OMG I hope he is okay  an angelic monkey Your stepdad might not be too happy when he finds out about what happened. I don't understand how kids can text and drive, I can barely drive let alone do other things at the same time.  I'm so glad your sister is not living in the same house with her husband  an angelic monkey glad she made the right decision.  You will have a night of fireworks for sure 
He's not hurt, luckily my step dad is the most calm even keeled man on the planet. My sister told the nephew he has to get a job to fix it, plus pay for his jeep that is in the shop. Hopefully this taught him a lesson. I promise you he was probably texting. I am glad they are not with the ahole either, she really needs to get her life straightened out, get a job or take the jerk to the cleaners. She can get child and spousal support but she says she only wants what is hers. WTH ever, she has kids she needs to take care of and that to me would be enough incentive to get everything she can. But she won't do it. 
Glad he isn't hurt, and real glad your stepdad is a calm man, because most people would not take to kindly to having their car in an accident.  Your sister should do whatever it takes to get as much as she can from him, no doubt in my mind I would, but if I want, revenge sometimes could be my middle name.
Thanks No Rose, nephew is depressed about wrecking the car. ITA I would take all I could get from her husband just for revenge.  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3030 on: September 19, 2010, 10:22:46 AM »

Okay monkeys, off to the party. Will be home early, especially if they decide to go to clubs. I don't do club scenes. Not my cup of tea. Now take me to an English Soccer pub and you won't get me out of there. The one I went to in Chicago was brillliant had all kinds of football on the big screens. Plus Notre Dame plays tonight and I want to be home to watch it. Have a great evening all if I don't see you tonight.  an angelic monkey
You are just like me, I've never even been in a club and never intend to. Try to have fun  an angelic monkey
They went to a club, I came home around before nine and went to bed.  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3031 on: September 19, 2010, 10:24:26 AM »

an angelic monkey Tolerance prayers for your brothers surgery and know you are always in my prayers. You are never alone when you have us monkeys to rally around you and you have PJ. My beau as you call him was a monkey for awhile, then he misbehaved and got the button. The gist is I met him here at SM during the beginning of Caylee's case and had a major crush on him for years before he knew it.  Monkey Devil!
Cripe, the way this case drags on, you and CC will be putting your kids thru college before Crzy gets her due!  Monkey Devil!
  Monkey Devil!  Lets hope Crazy gets her due before then Tevye.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3032 on: September 19, 2010, 10:30:05 AM »

an angelic monkey Tolerance prayers for your brothers surgery and know you are always in my prayers. You are never alone when you have us monkeys to rally around you and you have PJ. My beau as you call him was a monkey for awhile, then he misbehaved and got the button. The gist is I met him here at SM during the beginning of Caylee's case and had a major crush on him for years before he knew it.  Monkey Devil!
Cripe, the way this case drags on, you and CC will be putting your kids thru college before Crzy gets her due!  Monkey Devil!

Hi Tevye!

You never seem to see me speak to you!

Hope your weekend is going well!

I'll use my pink ant and hope you see me!
Hi Brandi! nice ant! Oh, and I love the cake topper!

I am jealous that JSM got CC....and we don't get to see him anymore! Can't we get some sort of "monkey spouse re-admittence " policy?

So glad Northern's son is doing better, and even better, that her "boy" is home again! Hey, Northern, remember last winter when you would post all those awesome pics for me and I would use them to take virtual trips with my grandsons, or just take the path thru the trees? I never told you how much that meant to me. I was explaining it to my boss/friend (cool office, we're all friends too, not just co-workers) and she thought a) it was morbid of me to tell her that when I went on the virtual walks, I just kept walking till I died, cos then at least I'd be surrounded by beauty, and b) that it was pretty cool of Northern to do that. She's so young, she doesn't understand what visualization can do for you. So, thanks!

Lesseee...what else? Trimm and her back, just reading about it has made my back do that "hey, I'm gonna seize up on you soon if you don't lessen the stress" warning thing, so today I've taken about 3 naps, and will still sleep good tonight. Trimm, hope sidekick helps you get over it...ya gotta get back to keeping an eye on the fo**ers!

JSM, that's great that Mr. Hung can alter you dress so low cost! I'm impressed that you even know a tailor! The only one I know is me..and my tailoring consists of sewing a button back on....or just sewing the item from scratch.

I engaged in some retail therapy today...still haven't found a navy pleated skirt, but did find some good work clothes at the thrift shops. But then was so pooped, had to take a nap..which means I missed the perfect afternoon for hanging clothes out on the line. I'm allergic to mold, and there's mold in the big closet where I keep a lot of my winter clothes...so I have to hang them in the sunshine for a few hours and then find another closet for them. Carp! All my favorite kilts and blazers...hope tomorrow is sunny!

OH, and lastly...this whole job thing is working out ok. did you know that after you work for a few weeks, they give you a "paycheck" which really is money? And you can pay your bills???? How frikkin' awesome is that!!!!   Monkey Devil!
Hey Tevye, glad you had retail therapy. Sorry about the mold in the closet I hope it is sunny today for you. I wish there was a spouse readmittance policy too, but sadly there isn't. CC is as funny in real life as he was here, if not funnier. Glad the job thing is working out and you are getting a paycheck with real money. Do you ever talk to your prisoners you worked with?

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3033 on: September 19, 2010, 10:31:47 AM »

Hi Monkeys

Hi MyMonkey, hope you are well. Glad you liked the video of Josef. I thought it was kind of cute. Yes, he will have a sister that if he ever meets, he will probably eat for a snack. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3034 on: September 19, 2010, 10:34:13 AM »

Hi Monkeys

Wow Mymonkey, you are very busy. Gold buying stores in this economy seems like a good job.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3035 on: September 19, 2010, 10:35:00 AM »

Good morning everyone 
Morning No Rose, Morning Monkeys!!!!!!!!!!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3036 on: September 19, 2010, 10:39:22 AM »

Okay monkeys, off to the party. Will be home early, especially if they decide to go to clubs. I don't do club scenes. Not my cup of tea. Now take me to an English Soccer pub and you won't get me out of there. The one I went to in Chicago was brillliant had all kinds of football on the big screens. Plus Notre Dame plays tonight and I want to be home to watch it. Have a great evening all if I don't see you tonight.  an angelic monkey
You are just like me, I've never even been in a club and never intend to. Try to have fun  an angelic monkey
They went to a club, I came home around before nine and went to bed.  Monkey Devil!
I would have done the same thing. I can imagine your nephew is depressed, I remember that age and getting my dad's car stuck in a snow bank, and I was really scared 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3037 on: September 19, 2010, 10:40:52 AM »

Good morning everyone 
Morning No Rose, Morning Monkeys!!!!!!!!!!!
Morning     The humidifier worked great no bad sinus headache when I woke up, but the left ear is starting to hurt, but I'm still on the pills so it might be a fluke.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3038 on: September 19, 2010, 10:44:37 AM »

Hi Monkeys

Hi MyMonkey, hope you are well. Glad you liked the video of Josef. I thought it was kind of cute. Yes, he will have a sister that if he ever meets, he will probably eat for a snack. 
You never know, Ruby is CC's little dog I remember pictures of her, maybe they will get along fine.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3039 on: September 19, 2010, 10:46:34 AM »

I would have done the same thing. I can imagine your nephew is depressed, I remember that age and getting my dad's car stuck in a snow bank, and I was really scared 
Hey No Rose, he is all down in the dumps and my sister is making him get a job. He should IMO have a job anyways. I wrecked a friends car before I had a drivers license and I was 15 years old, my parents made me get a job to pay for the deductible. Anyways, kept that job and have been working ever since. I just don't understand why kids don't want to work now days. Guess it isn't the cool thing to do. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.