April 26, 2024, 08:47:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #20 8/27/10 -  (Read 506592 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #3040 on: September 19, 2010, 10:47:27 AM »

Good morning everyone 
Morning No Rose, Morning Monkeys!!!!!!!!!!!
Morning     The humidifier worked great no bad sinus headache when I woke up, but the left ear is starting to hurt, but I'm still on the pills so it might be a fluke.
  an angelic monkey Glad the humidfier is working great. Hope the ear problem is a fluke. Keep taking those pills.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #3041 on: September 19, 2010, 10:49:30 AM »

Okay monkeys, off to the party. Will be home early, especially if they decide to go to clubs. I don't do club scenes. Not my cup of tea. Now take me to an English Soccer pub and you won't get me out of there. The one I went to in Chicago was brillliant had all kinds of football on the big screens. Plus Notre Dame plays tonight and I want to be home to watch it. Have a great evening all if I don't see you tonight.  an angelic monkey
You are just like me, I've never even been in a club and never intend to. Try to have fun  an angelic monkey
They went to a club, I came home around before nine and went to bed.  Monkey Devil!
I would have done the same thing. I can imagine your nephew is depressed, I remember that age and getting my dad's car stuck in a snow bank, and I was really scared 
Hey No Rose, he is all down in the dumps and my sister is making him get a job. He should IMO have a job anyways. I wrecked a friends car before I had a drivers license and I was 15 years old, my parents made me get a job to pay for the deductible. Anyways, kept that job and have been working ever since. I just don't understand why kids don't want to work now days. Guess it isn't the cool thing to do. 
My older daughter let her friend in high school drive her car and the kid didn't have a license, and she wrecked the car on the freeway  she was okay, but was my husband and the girl's mom mad, the mom used her insurance to cover everything. My older daughter has had jobs since 16 she always worked. The things we do when we are young 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3042 on: September 19, 2010, 10:50:30 AM »

Hi Monkeys

JSM..the video of Joe was priceless...thanks for sharing.

I am a nosy monkey ::dogwag::will Joe be having any siblings?

NRCG.. How is Alan doing? He is still in my prayers. an angelic monkey

I have been in and out trying to see what everyone is up to Hope everyone is feeling better!!

Went to Kyron's thread...all I can say is the plot thickens...I pray this all comes to an end soon.
Hi MyMonkey, hope you are well. Glad you liked the video of Josef. I thought it was kind of cute. Yes, he will have a sister that if he ever meets, he will probably eat for a snack. 
You never know, Ruby is CC's little dog I remember pictures of her, maybe they will get along fine.
Ruby is a sweet little thing, Josef is plumb evil. I don't see them getting along at all. I am going to ask the vet what he thinks about them meeting. I already know the answer unfortunately. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3043 on: September 19, 2010, 10:51:18 AM »

Good morning everyone 
Morning No Rose, Morning Monkeys!!!!!!!!!!!
Morning     The humidifier worked great no bad sinus headache when I woke up, but the left ear is starting to hurt, but I'm still on the pills so it might be a fluke.
  an angelic monkey Glad the humidfier is working great. Hope the ear problem is a fluke. Keep taking those pills.
Just a world of difference in the air, where we live it is always so dry, should have thought of this years ago. I'm planning on going back to the doctor anyway and have him authorize for me to see an ENT doctor, don't want to keep fooling around with this.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3044 on: September 19, 2010, 10:52:28 AM »

Okay monkeys, off to the party. Will be home early, especially if they decide to go to clubs. I don't do club scenes. Not my cup of tea. Now take me to an English Soccer pub and you won't get me out of there. The one I went to in Chicago was brillliant had all kinds of football on the big screens. Plus Notre Dame plays tonight and I want to be home to watch it. Have a great evening all if I don't see you tonight.  an angelic monkey
You are just like me, I've never even been in a club and never intend to. Try to have fun  an angelic monkey
They went to a club, I came home around before nine and went to bed.  Monkey Devil!
I would have done the same thing. I can imagine your nephew is depressed, I remember that age and getting my dad's car stuck in a snow bank, and I was really scared 
Hey No Rose, he is all down in the dumps and my sister is making him get a job. He should IMO have a job anyways. I wrecked a friends car before I had a drivers license and I was 15 years old, my parents made me get a job to pay for the deductible. Anyways, kept that job and have been working ever since. I just don't understand why kids don't want to work now days. Guess it isn't the cool thing to do. 
My older daughter let her friend in high school drive her car and the kid didn't have a license, and she wrecked the car on the freeway  she was okay, but was my husband and the girl's mom mad, the mom used her insurance to cover everything. My older daughter has had jobs since 16 she always worked. The things we do when we are young 
Sounds just like what I did except it wasn't on the freeway. Luckily my parents and the kid's truck I was driving had the same insurance and they split the coverage. BUT I had to pay the deductible. It taught me a big lesson to take responsibility for my actions.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3045 on: September 19, 2010, 10:54:30 AM »

Hi Monkeys

I have been in and out trying to see what everyone is up to Hope everyone is feeling better!!

Went to Kyron's thread...all I can say is the plot thickens...I pray this all comes to an end soon.
Hi MyMonkey, hope you are well. Glad you liked the video of Josef. I thought it was kind of cute. Yes, he will have a sister that if he ever meets, he will probably eat for a snack. 
You never know, Ruby is CC's little dog I remember pictures of her, maybe they will get along fine.
Ruby is a sweet little thing, Josef is plumb evil. I don't see them getting along at all. I am going to ask the vet what he thinks about them meeting. I already know the answer unfortunately. 
Zoe a lot of the time didn't like big dogs but she would be gentle and loving with small dogs, almost like she knew they were little and maybe a baby pup. I was hoping Josef would do that. But if he has always been that way, it would be hard to change. And another thing, when he isn't feeling good with irritable bowel, he is going to be crabby and I don't blame him. We really noticed the last months of Zoe's life that she was becoming meaner because she wasn't feeling well  an angelic monkey I kept making excuses for it, but deep down I knew 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3046 on: September 19, 2010, 10:57:17 AM »

Sounds just like what I did except it wasn't on the freeway. Luckily my parents and the kid's truck I was driving had the same insurance and they split the coverage. BUT I had to pay the deductible. It taught me a big lesson to take responsibility for my actions.
At the time I'm sure this all sounded like a good idea, glad you learned a big lesson. And the girl she let drive the car, I hate to be mean, because she was always nice to me, but let's say her IQ was not very high, and of all people to let drive her car. I told her your IQ must have dropped down to hers to allow it. There have been several mishaps with both daughters and cars, no wonder I'm so gray haired and crabby all the time 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3047 on: September 19, 2010, 11:05:00 AM »

If I recall Ruby is a Min Pin and they are delicate, though there is a Min Pin on the next block and he and Zoe got along well. Some dogs just don't like other dogs, period, and you can't change it.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3048 on: September 19, 2010, 11:05:52 AM »

Hi Monkeys

Zoe a lot of the time didn't like big dogs but she would be gentle and loving with small dogs, almost like she knew they were little and maybe a baby pup. I was hoping Josef would do that. But if he has always been that way, it would be hard to change. And another thing, when he isn't feeling good with irritable bowel, he is going to be crabby and I don't blame him. We really noticed the last months of Zoe's life that she was becoming meaner because she wasn't feeling well  an angelic monkey I kept making excuses for it, but deep down I knew 
There are a couple of dogs at the Pet Lodge that he gets along with, but he has always been not very nice to dogs since he was attacked and I really wouldn't want anything to happen to Ruby. I think a lot of his problem is when I am with him and he is trying to protect me from other dogs. It is his personality and something that I can't change. When he was on the doggy prozac that still didn't help. So I really don't know what to do but will ask the vet if I see him today.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3049 on: September 19, 2010, 11:07:57 AM »

At the time I'm sure this all sounded like a good idea, glad you learned a big lesson. And the girl she let drive the car, I hate to be mean, because she was always nice to me, but let's say her IQ was not very high, and of all people to let drive her car. I told her your IQ must have dropped down to hers to allow it. There have been several mishaps with both daughters and cars, no wonder I'm so gray haired and crabby all the time 
  I did the same and let someone drive my car that didn't know how do drive a stick shift, she ran up a curb hit a mailbox and I had to pay the deductible for that too. Guess my IQ was lowered that day too. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3050 on: September 19, 2010, 11:08:16 AM »

That is exactly what he is doing protecting you  an angelic monkey Even with doggy Prozac he was the same, maybe he needed a higher dose, but then you don't want a lethargic dog  I can't blame him after being attacked, who wouldn't behave like that?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3051 on: September 19, 2010, 11:09:23 AM »

I never let anyone ever drive my dad's car or mine, but some of the things that I did with my dad's car  he would have been wild, he always took good care of his cars.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3052 on: September 19, 2010, 11:09:39 AM »

If I recall Ruby is a Min Pin and they are delicate, though there is a Min Pin on the next block and he and Zoe got along well. Some dogs just don't like other dogs, period, and you can't change it.
Yes Ruby is a Min Pin, there is a Min Pin in my complex that cannot stand Josef and Josef feels the same way. Could be because Tyson (the Min Pin) hasn't been fixed and is a male. Maybe because Ruby is a female, Josef wouldn't feel as threatened by her. At least I hope so.  an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3053 on: September 19, 2010, 11:10:54 AM »

Yes Ruby is a Min Pin, there is a Min Pin in my complex that cannot stand Josef and Josef feels the same way. Could be because Tyson (the Min Pin) hasn't been fixed and is a male. Maybe because Ruby is a female, Josef wouldn't feel as threatened by her. At least I hope so.  an angelic monkey
I sure hope so, the Min Pin here is a male. They are cute dogs, and this one loves to play catch 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3054 on: September 19, 2010, 11:12:05 AM »

That is exactly what he is doing protecting you  an angelic monkey Even with doggy Prozac he was the same, maybe he needed a higher dose, but then you don't want a lethargic dog  I can't blame him after being attacked, who wouldn't behave like that?
Yep, he is protecting me. The dog trainer told me that was the one thing about Josef he couldn't fix unfortunately. It is in his breed to protect the herd and I am the herd. He has mellowed in time, but still has his moments of unpleasantness when it comes to other dogs. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3055 on: September 19, 2010, 11:13:34 AM »

I never let anyone ever drive my dad's car or mine, but some of the things that I did with my dad's car  he would have been wild, he always took good care of his cars.
Oh I understand, I always tried to be very careful when driving my parents cars. My sister is a horrible driver and I think that is where the nephew gets it from as well. I get scared to death driving with my sister. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3056 on: September 19, 2010, 11:15:23 AM »

I sure hope so, the Min Pin here is a male. They are cute dogs, and this one loves to play catch 
They are cute dogs, Ruby is adorable and loves to play catch. She has a perch in the window that she looks at and barks at all the people walking to the Cubs game. Sometimes he sits on the porch and with her on the leash lets her run and bark at the people walking down the sidewalk. It always makes me laugh when she scares the hipsters.  Monkey Devil!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3057 on: September 19, 2010, 11:17:46 AM »

Yep, he is protecting me. The dog trainer told me that was the one thing about Josef he couldn't fix unfortunately. It is in his breed to protect the herd and I am the herd. He has mellowed in time, but still has his moments of unpleasantness when it comes to other dogs. 
At least you have a protector  Just like with people, I get a dislike of some people right from the start, and so do dogs. I have very seldom ever run across a dog that I didn't like or they didn't like me, now people that is something entirely different  I don't like many people.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3058 on: September 19, 2010, 11:19:00 AM »

Oh I understand, I always tried to be very careful when driving my parents cars. My sister is a horrible driver and I think that is where the nephew gets it from as well. I get scared to death driving with my sister. 
I'm like that when my daughters drive, I'm scared to death. One day I told her to pull over until she can figure out not to hug parked cars, she was driving so close I couldn't believe it.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3059 on: September 19, 2010, 11:20:28 AM »

They are cute dogs, Ruby is adorable and loves to play catch. She has a perch in the window that she looks at and barks at all the people walking to the Cubs game. Sometimes he sits on the porch and with her on the leash lets her run and bark at the people walking down the sidewalk. It always makes me laugh when she scares the hipsters.  Monkey Devil!
Can I move with you and stay with you? What a fun area to live  I'll behave myself 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.