April 18, 2024, 06:29:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #20 8/27/10 -  (Read 505836 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #3240 on: September 20, 2010, 02:02:39 PM »

hello all
  Hi Scarey, where have you been?

i have no good excuse for my absence.... work ppl r monitoring our comps, and 1 girl got fired but its been awhile, and i have been busy, and what not, still no excuse 

how are you?
Not good when that happens. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #3241 on: September 20, 2010, 02:09:04 PM »

Taking care of pets and kids gets very costly, very expensive to raise both animals and kids. I have no idea how people manage when they have several pets and kids with the economy. I know when we had a couple times when my husband got laid off in aerospace what the kids and pup needed came first over us.
Yep No Rose, Josef comes first over me. When he was really bad sick I ate lunch at the cafeteria using my step dads number (like credit), only ate half and took the rest home for dinner to save money. Cut back on ciggies as well. 
Been there and done that a few times. After we bought our first townhouse our first daughter was only six months old, my husband has been in the aerospace business forever, and the program they were working on was canceled and so many were laid off, thankfully he found a new aerospace job within a couple months, but it was scary 
Oh that is so sad No Rose, glad he found a job quickly.
We were also, and then one other time when we had both daughters he was laid off, but found another job quickly.
That's great. Tough to be without a job with kids to feed.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3242 on: September 20, 2010, 02:11:01 PM »

hello all

i have no good excuse for my absence.... work ppl r monitoring our comps, and 1 girl got fired but its been awhile, and i have been busy, and what not, still no excuse 

how are you?
I am glad they don't monitor ours or we would all be fired LOL (doctors included)  Monkey Devil!

I'm fine, trying to fit into a wedding dress that Mr Hung told me I was "too thick for" 

Youre getting married!?!?!? CONGRATS!!

And wth is mr. hung...is he that lil guy who was on american idol, singing she bangs??

i havent even started to look for dresses, except online, as i AM GIONG TO LOSE WEIGHT! still convincing myself i will... so if i buy a "big"  (for me...12 is not a bad size, just very drastic gaining 50 lbs in 3 yrs) girl dress now and get skinny wth am i gonna do then?!?!!

Thanks Scarey. Mr Hung is the tailor I took my dress to, he is very blunt and honest whether or not he can fix things. He said "I try, no promise, you thick" and pointed to my bewbs. Don't get a dress just yet. Wait until closer to the date.

well congrats again, and mr hung i am sure is used to the women in his culture who are naturally thin! i will wait a bit before trying dresses on, although... i have been going to the gym weekdays at 5 before work... feel like its not working, suppose i just expect results a lil to quickly!
Thanks and never thought about Mr Hung's culture. I do know he is very inexpensive. I have lost about 24/25 pounds, but I am not working out. I refuse to work out. Exercise kills.  Monkey Devil!

i agree, on the exercise thing, but i have actually been enjoying it! and i am THE WORST morning person alive, but i force my self to get up and go, helps alot that fiance, mom and occasionally lil sis go to, we all meet there and i do not run! i do a bike for a lil bit then some weights.. a crunchie machine thats very easy, and 2 arm machines for my inner arm flab, and an inner thigh flab-buster machine, mom and fiance wind down with a lil basketball and thats about all.

oh and my peanut will not eat if we are not with her...
  WOW, you must get up extra early. I am lucky if I get up in time to take a shower, get dressed, let Josef get his business done and throw him in the car.

Joe won't eat without me hand feeding him 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #3243 on: September 20, 2010, 02:21:39 PM »

I'm so excited about Sidekick's room  I'm always decorating, and honestly that is all I have left that I really enjoy to do in life. The room sounds great Trimm.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3244 on: September 20, 2010, 02:21:56 PM »

Good Morning Everyone!  I am going to attempt to catch up.  I hope you all had a good weekend!
Good morning Mission  an angelic monkey
Mornin NoRose 
Hope you aren't having to work too hard today at work 
I'm digging out  I was off at noon on Friday and you would think I was out for a week by the looks of my inbox 
I feel your pain Mission. When I am off no one does my job, when someone else is off I have to do theirs and mine both.

ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3245 on: September 20, 2010, 02:40:02 PM »

hello all

how are you?
I am glad they don't monitor ours or we would all be fired LOL (doctors included)  Monkey Devil!

I'm fine, trying to fit into a wedding dress that Mr Hung told me I was "too thick for" 

Youre getting married!?!?!? CONGRATS!!

And wth is mr. hung...is he that lil guy who was on american idol, singing she bangs??

i havent even started to look for dresses, except online, as i AM GIONG TO LOSE WEIGHT! still convincing myself i will... so if i buy a "big"  (for me...12 is not a bad size, just very drastic gaining 50 lbs in 3 yrs) girl dress now and get skinny wth am i gonna do then?!?!!

Thanks Scarey. Mr Hung is the tailor I took my dress to, he is very blunt and honest whether or not he can fix things. He said "I try, no promise, you thick" and pointed to my bewbs. Don't get a dress just yet. Wait until closer to the date.

well congrats again, and mr hung i am sure is used to the women in his culture who are naturally thin! i will wait a bit before trying dresses on, although... i have been going to the gym weekdays at 5 before work... feel like its not working, suppose i just expect results a lil to quickly!
Thanks and never thought about Mr Hung's culture. I do know he is very inexpensive. I have lost about 24/25 pounds, but I am not working out. I refuse to work out. Exercise kills.  Monkey Devil!

i agree, on the exercise thing, but i have actually been enjoying it! and i am THE WORST morning person alive, but i force my self to get up and go, helps alot that fiance, mom and occasionally lil sis go to, we all meet there and i do not run! i do a bike for a lil bit then some weights.. a crunchie machine thats very easy, and 2 arm machines for my inner arm flab, and an inner thigh flab-buster machine, mom and fiance wind down with a lil basketball and thats about all.

oh and my peanut will not eat if we are not with her...
  WOW, you must get up extra early. I am lucky if I get up in time to take a shower, get dressed, let Josef get his business done and throw him in the car.

Joe won't eat without me hand feeding him 

see thats the thing, i live about 10 mins, less if need be, to my work, and usually am up and dressed and no make up not time getting ready and to work within about 15...i would get up about 645 be at work at 7...

but since ive been working out, i get up about 445 and grab coffee and gym bag out the door i am, fiance goes at same time we drop his truck off at work, car pool to gym, work out, then mom and i shower and get ready, actually doing hair and make up, and drop fiancee off at work and head to work my self arriving about 650.....
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #3246 on: September 20, 2010, 02:50:18 PM »

I figure that I exercise all day, constantly going up and down stairs, working in the yard, decorating and moving things around, cleaning the garage, so why do other exercise? And if it is hot out, it is very difficult to exercise at least for me it is.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3247 on: September 20, 2010, 03:07:00 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys, busy day today. Person I was working for has decided to take another day off.  Now I am so far behind it is killing me.
Don't work too hard  an angelic monkey  I understand, Mr Hung would tell me I was too thick around the thighs and butt, and then I would tell Mr Hung where to go 

That's right!   
That isn't Mr Hung's job to say that to her, I would have been terribly hurt by that 
  Monkey Devil! I know I am thick and he told my friend that wears a size 5 "you chunky" 
  Size 5 is chunky?  Oh my I am obese at a 12 then.  Yikes.
  Size 12 is not obese either Mission. 
It doesn't feel like it but dayum in this day and age sizes start at 0 - thanks JSM.
If I weighed 90 pounds I still couldn't fit into a 0, nothing wrong with wearing a 12.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3248 on: September 20, 2010, 03:08:47 PM »

Son is getting out of hospital today   

Australia Son is picking him up as my daughter is home sick from school so I am staying here with her

I have been busy making his comfort foods and playing magical bedroom lottery now that I have all 4 kids here again and one is sick and can not be near son who is coming home.   

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3249 on: September 20, 2010, 03:10:16 PM »

JSM I am going to start in the yard today, and do it over the next couple days, because next weekend it will be in the 90's and won't be back there doing any work 
DO NOT OVER DO YOURSELF!! That's an order from me and Josef 
I won't, but do feel so much better with the humidifier, all this time I was wasting money trying to get the dryness out of my hair and skin and now two nights my hair and skin feel great  A miracle in a box.

It's a magic box.
I just got back from town.Sidekick told me he needed a man-cave......he is too big to fit in the little room under the stairs anymore(to play),so Hubby and I went and got the stuff to redo his dad's old bedroom.The furniture is his dad's.The sleigh bed is still like brand new .   
Hubby said no curtains in the man-cave,so we have the plantation blinds for 2 windows and picked up a horizontal blind for the big window.I like the window open myself......Sidekick not so much.We are gonna do chocolate browns and blues for the bedding.He will be so excited.   
    I am so happy for Sidekick. Is it a secret? Does he know about it? I can't wait to see pictures. 

JSM,NRCG,
Yes,it is a surprise.His dad's bedroom suit is oak,bed,dresser and armoire.All the trim in the room is natural wood.The wall will be white almond.He likes that color.The quilt set is brown plush on one side and a brown and almond print on the other side.
You know he is gonna throw some other color in there.   
I am not the best at decorating,so we'll see.
Off to help hubby for a bit.   
  Sounds Gorgeous I wish I could see his face when he sees his new man cave.

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3250 on: September 20, 2010, 03:48:00 PM »

Hi

How's it going for everyone ?

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3251 on: September 20, 2010, 03:55:51 PM »

JSM I am going to start in the yard today, and do it over the next couple days, because next weekend it will be in the 90's and won't be back there doing any work 
I won't, but do feel so much better with the humidifier, all this time I was wasting money trying to get the dryness out of my hair and skin and now two nights my hair and skin feel great  A miracle in a box.

It's a magic box.
I just got back from town.Sidekick told me he needed a man-cave......he is too big to fit in the little room under the stairs anymore(to play),so Hubby and I went and got the stuff to redo his dad's old bedroom.The furniture is his dad's.The sleigh bed is still like brand new .   
Hubby said no curtains in the man-cave,so we have the plantation blinds for 2 windows and picked up a horizontal blind for the big window.I like the window open myself......Sidekick not so much.We are gonna do chocolate browns and blues for the bedding.He will be so excited.   
That is pretty special Trimm!   an angelic monkey

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3252 on: September 20, 2010, 04:02:05 PM »

hello all
Wow - hi ScareyCarrie long time no see.  How are you?  Are you married yet?  How is peanut?

I am good, wedding is 7/30/11 and nutty is great!!

how are you??
Next summer you will be married, that is awesome.  Happy to hear nutty is good.  I have been great - very busy summer camping and spending time with friends and family, Summer went entirely to fast.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3253 on: September 20, 2010, 04:05:36 PM »

Son is getting out of hospital today   

Australia Son is picking him up as my daughter is home sick from school so I am staying here with her

I have been busy making his comfort foods and playing magical bedroom lottery now that I have all 4 kids here again and one is sick and can not be near son who is coming home.   

This is wonderful news Northern.  an angelic monkey  He is sure to recover beautifully having a mom who is a fab cook making him comfort food!  Take care.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3254 on: September 20, 2010, 04:10:18 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys, busy day today. Person I was working for has decided to take another day off.  Now I am so far behind it is killing me.
Don't work too hard  an angelic monkey  I understand, Mr Hung would tell me I was too thick around the thighs and butt, and then I would tell Mr Hung where to go 

Mr. Hung should be so lucky to be thick! lol...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3255 on: September 20, 2010, 04:37:58 PM »

It's a magic box.

Oh how cool!

A man cave for Sidekick. LOL

He will LOVE it!

Sine you are redecorating for him, I redecorated for you!

I figured you, of all people would like a change of clothes!

an angelic monkey

Thank you Brandi! You are so sweet.   an angelic monkey
I tell you this little project is gonna take a few days because my back is still bothering me.I have to paint slowly.   
I almost fell out in the floor today when hubby help me put up a blind....like to do it myself. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3256 on: September 20, 2010, 04:39:53 PM »

I figure that I exercise all day, constantly going up and down stairs, working in the yard, decorating and moving things around, cleaning the garage, so why do other exercise? And if it is hot out, it is very difficult to exercise at least for me it is.

I know you get your exercise.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3257 on: September 20, 2010, 04:42:30 PM »

trimm...Sidekick will love his new man cave...take care of that back of yours though..don't do too much.

Rosie..glad that your humidifier is working well for you! will find out hubs results of his mri on his sinuses next Monday...schedule conflicts with him and the doctor's office..they can't give you the results over the darn phone cause of the hippa laws so the soonest they can get together is in a week! this hippa stuff is for the birds...anyone standing or sitting in a doctor's office is being violated on the hippa rules just by telling the receptionist what your ailment is! everyone hears what ever you are saying anyways!

what is everyone having for dinner tonight? I have some frozen things that I am going to pull out...fresh sliced tomatoes will go with what ever I decide to fix...hot rolls...yummy!

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3258 on: September 20, 2010, 04:45:36 PM »

Took Furby to the vet to have her bloodwork checked for her meds and to have her routinne shots and tags done. The vet does not want me to smoke around her so no smoking in the house or vehicles. I have smoked for 50 years and currently smoke 3 pks a day. Guess I have to stop cold turkey. The last time I quit I lost so much weight that I started back up again. Anyone have suggestions for me. HELP !!

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3259 on: September 20, 2010, 04:54:16 PM »

Took Furby to the vet to have her bloodwork checked for her meds and to have her routinne shots and tags done. The vet does not want me to smoke around her so no smoking in the house or vehicles. I have smoked for 50 years and currently smoke 3 pks a day. Guess I have to stop cold turkey. The last time I quit I lost so much weight that I started back up again. Anyone have suggestions for me. HELP !!

Oh wow!

I quit back in the 80's and not smoking around my son and dog was most of my inspiration.

But alas, I only quit for 4 months.

I wish I had suggestions for you.

It can't be good for our pets to breathe our second-hand smoke. And that is just what Brandi does also.

Good to see you, btw, 4 Donks. Have missed you this past weekend.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.