April 19, 2024, 11:40:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #20 8/27/10 -  (Read 505972 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #3320 on: September 20, 2010, 09:40:32 PM »

Enima woman may get a plea deal and is spewing crap about this proving she is  innocent 
Oh geez, these sagas in these cases never end 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3321 on: September 20, 2010, 09:44:03 PM »

Enima woman may get a plea deal and is spewing crap about this proving she is  innocent 
Oh geez, these sagas in these cases never end 

I still am confused how she can have a baby in the house with the pending case.  Even though the new baby is technically her husband's grand daughter you would think CPS would have something to say about it. 
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3322 on: September 20, 2010, 09:54:07 PM »

I am watching "Dancing With The Stars"  I thought Jennifer Grey  was great...it made me cry...I think it was the music from "Dirty Dancing"  what great memories....RIP  Patrick Swayze  you should be what the definition of sexy  ::MonkeyKiss::means   be in Websters Dictionary.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3323 on: September 20, 2010, 09:56:37 PM »

I can not stomach David Hoff....what ever his name is

He needs one more to dance Monkey Devil!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #3324 on: September 20, 2010, 09:58:11 PM »

I took Josef outside and saw a lady walking two dogs. I turned Josef away from where they were walking and one of them got off the nose harness. It started after us and the dog attacked Joe. Finally she got it and started to hit it.  I had Josef by the leash off the ground so he didn't do anything to the dog. Once she had her dog controlled, I looked at him and he was bitten on the nose, the belly and the eye. I have been at the vet tonight and when I asked the lady "does your dog have shot records, she turned around and said, he only bit him in the butt, but I do have them upstairs". WTFE.... I have never seen her or her dogs, so they must be new here. Even my nosy neighbor hasn't seen the dogs or her. This dog was mean as heck. Poor Josef has been sedated, like in a coma. I wanted to let you guys know why I haven't been in the cage tonight. Thank God I have CC to help me through this because I am losing my mind. I will post pictures of the baby tomorrow. Animal control can't do anything until I know the owner. I don't care about the vet bill, I care about her POS attitude and don't want it to happen to another dog.

Have a good evening monkeys, I am tired, had to drive at night with my sunglasses on because I forgot my real glasses getting poor Joe in the car.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3325 on: September 20, 2010, 10:03:34 PM »

Don't tell me that fool is dancing? 
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3326 on: September 20, 2010, 10:05:23 PM »

I took Josef outside and saw a lady walking two dogs. I turned Josef away from where they were walking and one of them got off the nose harness. It started after us and the dog attacked Joe. Finally she got it and started to hit it.  I had Josef by the leash off the ground so he didn't do anything to the dog. Once she had her dog controlled, I looked at him and he was bitten on the nose, the belly and the eye. I have been at the vet tonight and when I asked the lady "does your dog have shot records, she turned around and said, he only bit him in the butt, but I do have them upstairs". WTFE.... I have never seen her or her dogs, so they must be new here. Even my nosy neighbor hasn't seen the dogs or her. This dog was mean as heck. Poor Josef has been sedated, like in a coma. I wanted to let you guys know why I haven't been in the cage tonight. Thank God I have CC to help me through this because I am losing my mind. I will post pictures of the baby tomorrow. Animal control can't do anything until I know the owner. I don't care about the vet bill, I care about her POS attitude and don't want it to happen to another dog.

Have a good evening monkeys, I am tired, had to drive at night with my sunglasses on because I forgot my real glasses getting poor Joe in the car.

Oh my...so sorry I will pray for you and Joe. Please keep us updated.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3327 on: September 20, 2010, 10:06:45 PM »

Poor Josef and you  an angelic monkey  That woman is to pay your vet bills, there is no way in he!! that she can get away without paying Josef's bills. I pray Josef will be okay, please try to get some sleep  an angelic monkey
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3328 on: September 20, 2010, 10:07:42 PM »

LOL if you want to call it that....he should be in a hamburger and beer eating contest ...not dancing...he looks like he needs a shower to me...jmo

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3329 on: September 20, 2010, 10:11:20 PM »

Oh my.  Praying for Josef and you JSM. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3330 on: September 20, 2010, 10:11:24 PM »

Brandi

Full house is interesting for sure.  Not complaining just not used to it and I am sure it will take some getting used to again in regards to routines and how much to cook.  Glad we have not down sized yet lol.  Also glad I have a spare fridge in the garage as the one in the kitchen is just not going to be big enough. 

Well, sounds like all your yummy baking and cooking will not go to waste!

I reposted your Autumn avatar just a minute ago for you to use until I unveil the halloween ones on Oct. 1 Wink

Thank you Brandi.  With everything going on I missed when they were posted.

I have been thinking of Tolerance all day and hoping her brother's surgery went well.

I know your plate has been extremely full.

And now you are busy making family members' plates full! LOL

Take some time out for you when you can, Northern.

an angelic monkey

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3331 on: September 20, 2010, 10:15:32 PM »

OMG!

Poor you! Poor Josef!

I am so sorry to hear about this.

Animal control should hunt that dog down and demand to see rabies shot records. If they don't have them, then here at least, they quarantine the dog.

They also make note of vicious dogs. And that dog sounds vicious.

So very sorry this happened, JSM!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3332 on: September 20, 2010, 10:20:47 PM »

LOL if you want to call it that....he should be in a hamburger and beer eating contest ...not dancing...he looks like he needs a shower to me...jmo
LOL  that's a picture I will never forget, laying on the floor with his burger, he is pathetic.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #3333 on: September 20, 2010, 10:22:36 PM »

an angelic monkey Thanks Monkeys for your prayers. I am going to try and see if he can get his drunk azz in bed and if not will sleep on the floor with him. He looks pitiful. I am having trouble trying to post a picture of him. I am going to call the apartments in the morning and if I get that ahole guy I will hang up and call til I get the manager. Like my mom said, if it isn't a dog that other one goes after it could be a kid. I am very careful about walking Josef around other dogs and this lady should be too. It's not the vet bill (although I can't afford it) it is the prinicple that she didn't give a rats behind that her dog hurt Joe. Now I am 

Have a good evening. See y'all in the morning.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3334 on: September 20, 2010, 10:30:01 PM »

an angelic monkey Thanks Monkeys for your prayers. I am going to try and see if he can get his drunk azz in bed and if not will sleep on the floor with him. He looks pitiful. I am having trouble trying to post a picture of him. I am going to call the apartments in the morning and if I get that ahole guy I will hang up and call til I get the manager. Like my mom said, if it isn't a dog that other one goes after it could be a kid. I am very careful about walking Josef around other dogs and this lady should be too. It's not the vet bill (although I can't afford it) it is the prinicple that she didn't give a rats behind that her dog hurt Joe. Now I am 

By law she is responsible for paying for Josef's vet bill, period, and she better pay it    Hope you and Josef can get a good night's sleep   an angelic monkey
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3335 on: September 20, 2010, 10:35:53 PM »

If she was not shocked about what her dog did than I would be worried the dog has done this before.  She should pay for the bill and prove that her dog has his shots.  Animal control would have a record if the dog has attacked before I would hope. 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #3336 on: September 20, 2010, 10:35:59 PM »

JSM I am so sorry to hear about Joe. Prayers for you both.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3337 on: September 20, 2010, 10:38:02 PM »

I hope you both can get a good night's rest.

Again, I am so sorry.

I hope Josef is not too hurt.

Darn! Makes me mad this happened.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #3338 on: September 20, 2010, 10:42:22 PM »

If she was not shocked about what her dog did than I would be worried the dog has done this before.  She should pay for the bill and prove that her dog has his shots.  Animal control would have a record if the dog has attacked before I would hope. 

That is what I am thinking Nothern Rose. I don't give a rats azz if it was only a nip. She has no business having an aggressive dog at walking him. Here where we live they keep records on dogs that have been reported.

Northern Wonderful news your son is home

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3339 on: September 20, 2010, 10:51:54 PM »

That is what I am thinking Nothern Rose. I don't give a rats azz if it was only a nip. She has no business having an aggressive dog at walking him. Here where we live they keep records on dogs that have been reported.

Northern Wonderful news your son is home

They keep records here as well.  After second attack dog is deemed dangerous and cost to register it is over $200/yr with strict restrictions on how it can be in public. 

I am happy they are both back home.  One is going through morphine withdrawl and one is going through time change issues.  Both miserable but happy to be home. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.