April 19, 2024, 01:48:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #20 8/27/10 -  (Read 505910 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3740 on: September 24, 2010, 01:14:50 PM »

Ronald Cummings gets 15 years in prison.

Oh thanks,I forgot about thew hearing this morning.I'll check it out.   
Hey Trimmy... hows the room coming and when is Sidekick going to see it?

Finished painting the room last night.Got the furniture in place.Now I have to paint the bedroom and closet doors,and the trim around them.the rest of the room is trimmed out in cedar so no paintin there!   
I haven't talked to Sidekick the past few days so I am not sure if he will some this evening.  I still need to go and get one of those wall mounted swing lamps for him.He likes things pretty plain so I am not gonna do much until he tells me what else he wants.Got the tv set up with his little dvd player.Had to hide the new cover because Digger wants it.   

I got a $150.00 cabinet for over the bathroom sink for free!!! Came off a remodel job.Just got that put up.
Off I go to do a little work.See you monkjeys in a bit.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #3741 on: September 24, 2010, 01:31:26 PM »

Finished painting the room last night.Got the furniture in place.Now I have to paint the bedroom and closet doors,and the trim around them.the rest of the room is trimmed out in cedar so no paintin there!   
I haven't talked to Sidekick the past few days so I am not sure if he will some this evening.  I still need to go and get one of those wall mounted swing lamps for him.He likes things pretty plain so I am not gonna do much until he tells me what else he wants.Got the tv set up with his little dvd player.Had to hide the new cover because Digger wants it.   

I got a $150.00 cabinet for over the bathroom sink for free!!! Came off a remodel job.Just got that put up.
He will be thrilled by what you all did. And that is good that he likes things plain, guess that is one of the differences between girls and boys  And a free cabinet, you can't beat that    Take care so your back doesn't start hurting  an angelic monkey
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #3742 on: September 24, 2010, 01:39:50 PM »

Josef is still having belly problems, vet is giving him more meds and thinks it wasn't the food I gave him last night, she thinks it was the stress catching up from the attack. She said it usually takes 3 to 5 days and last night was the 4th day. Plus it doesn't help that he has irritable bowel. He has since May lost 4 pounds. I am beginning to worry a lot now. 
an angelic monkey You just do what the vet tells you, and you use your own instincts.
Yes ma'am. My instincts says he is fine because he acts normal (aka evil), but my brain I think is overreacting. I always fear the worst. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3743 on: September 24, 2010, 01:41:14 PM »

Tolerance my continued prayers for your brother  an angelic monkey  JSM I'm glad that you don't have to work this weekend    Trimm how is little Sidekick's room going? 
Thanks No Rose, don't think I would get much work done anyways with Joe being sick.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #3744 on: September 24, 2010, 01:41:29 PM »

If this post is out of line will you get rid of it?, Muffy?

Can someone explain what all is going on at Ky's thread?  Is there like a whole other layer of communication that I am unaware of? I read every single post on there and it seems like I am completely out of the loop????
I know there are no PMs here and that mods do not delete posts so I am so completely amazed that I don't 'get' the whole conversation?

Guess I may be dense................even if it turns out that this web sluething is not for me.............I have found this forum and I love it............so waiting to be allowed to join and struggling to figure things out has been MORE than worth it.

Before I finally got accepted on this site I read and tried to participate at IS...............that experience was not so good.

Anyway, I am off to read the local news and get back to Cookie.

Hugs all around.
There was just some issues in Harry Oakes thread, but Klaas has now shut it down. I sure read your posts at IS, you are a very sweet person, and honestly it is hard over there, there are some nasty people. But there are also some very good posters. That is good that PJ loves shredded wheat, that has been around forever, isn't very tasty, but I'm glad it helps his tummy  an angelic monkey
Okay, this really helps me, Rose!
So whatever the meltdown was about didn't happen in Kyron's thread, but another.
Thank you.............for helping me feel less dense.
Blessings, friend.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3745 on: September 24, 2010, 01:42:54 PM »

You have been very busy. Wow, free cabinet that is great. I can't wait to hear Sidekicks reaction when he sees his very own man cave.  an angelic monkey

Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #3746 on: September 24, 2010, 01:43:14 PM »

Tolerance my continued prayers for your brother  an angelic monkey  JSM I'm glad that you don't have to work this weekend    Trimm how is little Sidekick's room going? 
Thanks No Rose, don't think I would get much work done anyways with Joe being sick.
So glad you will have extra time Josef this weekend. Let's just pray he will be lots better w/ some mommy time.
I pray to St. Francis of Assisi for the animals................and do daily for Josef.
Hugs
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3747 on: September 24, 2010, 01:44:48 PM »

Can someone explain what all is going on at Ky's thread?  Is there like a whole other layer of communication that I am unaware of? I read every single post on there and it seems like I am completely out of the loop????
I know there are no PMs here and that mods do not delete posts so I am so completely amazed that I don't 'get' the whole conversation?

Guess I may be dense................even if it turns out that this web sluething is not for me.............I have found this forum and I love it............so waiting to be allowed to join and struggling to figure things out has been MORE than worth it.

Before I finally got accepted on this site I read and tried to participate at IS...............that experience was not so good.

Hugs all around.
There was just some issues in Harry Oakes thread, but Klaas has now shut it down. I sure read your posts at IS, you are a very sweet person, and honestly it is hard over there, there are some nasty people. But there are also some very good posters. That is good that PJ loves shredded wheat, that has been around forever, isn't very tasty, but I'm glad it helps his tummy  an angelic monkey
So whatever the meltdown was about didn't happen in Kyron's thread, but another.
Blessings, friend.

Tolerance, you are not dense.  an angelic monkey Now, I want to know what kind of meltdown went on, I am nosy that way. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3748 on: September 24, 2010, 01:44:49 PM »

Josef is still having belly problems, vet is giving him more meds and thinks it wasn't the food I gave him last night, she thinks it was the stress catching up from the attack. She said it usually takes 3 to 5 days and last night was the 4th day. Plus it doesn't help that he has irritable bowel. He has since May lost 4 pounds. I am beginning to worry a lot now. 
an angelic monkey You just do what the vet tells you, and you use your own instincts.
Yes ma'am. My instincts says he is fine because he acts normal (aka evil), but my brain I think is overreacting. I always fear the worst. 
I know you do, and my heart goes out to you, because that is all I ever did with the kids and Zoe. It isn't even remotely funny to be that way. And no matter how many times a person tells you to not worry it doesn't matter. I wish that there was something I could say  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3749 on: September 24, 2010, 01:47:41 PM »

I know, and if you are like me, which I believe you are, even when keeping busy, in the back of the mind is constant worrying. It would get so bad for me when the kids were little and with Zoe, that I would follow them around constantly. Talk about making someone paranoid, and I sure didn't mean too, couldn't control myself. You know, even with antidepressants and anxiety meds, it doesn't stop all the insanity. I get so mad when there is a commercial on for antidepressants and it makes it look like once you take it all your cares are gone 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3750 on: September 24, 2010, 01:48:10 PM »

So glad you will have extra time Josef this weekend. Let's just pray he will be lots better w/ some mommy time.
I pray to St. Francis of Assisi for the animals................and do daily for Josef.
Hugs
Thanks Tolerance for the prayers and I pray to St Francis as well, in fact I have a statue of him on my table beside my bed that was my grandmother's.
 an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3751 on: September 24, 2010, 01:49:20 PM »

Hugs all around.
Blessings, friend.

You are never dense, sometimes I would read your posts over at IS, and thought you are being so wasted over there with the meanness  You are a kind woman  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3752 on: September 24, 2010, 01:51:43 PM »

Hugs
an angelic monkey I have two St Francis Assisi statues, one was my mothers and one I bought a long time ago for the yard. Unfortunately I broke the little bird feeder on it, when I lost my balance in the yard, but now for the fall I have little tiny squash and pumpkins in it, to hide the broken part. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3753 on: September 24, 2010, 01:57:05 PM »

I know you do, and my heart goes out to you, because that is all I ever did with the kids and Zoe. It isn't even remotely funny to be that way. And no matter how many times a person tells you to not worry it doesn't matter. I wish that there was something I could say  an angelic monkey
No Rose, you and I are so much alike. Thank you for your kind words and love of Josef. I just hope the new medicine works soon.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3754 on: September 24, 2010, 02:00:42 PM »

I know, and if you are like me, which I believe you are, even when keeping busy, in the back of the mind is constant worrying. It would get so bad for me when the kids were little and with Zoe, that I would follow them around constantly. Talk about making someone paranoid, and I sure didn't mean too, couldn't control myself. You know, even with antidepressants and anxiety meds, it doesn't stop all the insanity. I get so mad when there is a commercial on for antidepressants and it makes it look like once you take it all your cares are gone 
I am that way too No Rose, but when Joe is well it is hard too keep busy because he follows me like a shadow. I understand what you are saying about the anxiety, it isn't something good and can tear you up on the inside. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3755 on: September 24, 2010, 02:01:59 PM »

No Rose, you and I are so much alike. Thank you for your kind words and love of Josef. I just hope the new medicine works soon.
I am praying that it does  an angelic monkey
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3756 on: September 24, 2010, 02:02:40 PM »

Hugs
an angelic monkey I have two St Francis Assisi statues, one was my mothers and one I bought a long time ago for the yard. Unfortunately I broke the little bird feeder on it, when I lost my balance in the yard, but now for the fall I have little tiny squash and pumpkins in it, to hide the broken part. 
  an angelic monkey St Francis is my favorite Saint (my mom wanted me to pick St Francis as my patron Saint because he is the Saint of Animals), I didn't, I picked Bernadette instead because I liked the movie. 

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #3757 on: September 24, 2010, 02:03:21 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys

Made it back about 15 minutes ago. She must have put in 7 aps. Had to stop and stock up on kitty food and stuff for while we are gone.

JSM prayers the new meds work for Josef.  an angelic monkey

Tevye YEAH It's Friday.

Tolerance prayers for you brother. I know how hard it is to wait.  an angelic monkey

Mission I have the name of the cleaner written down. 

NRCG  How you doing? I saw where the valleys were headed up to 100. YUCK

4 Donks I have heard about the pumpkin before. 

Back to getting things finished up here. I am ready for a nap.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3758 on: September 24, 2010, 02:04:08 PM »

I am that way too No Rose, but when Joe is well it is hard too keep busy because he follows me like a shadow. I understand what you are saying about the anxiety, it isn't something good and can tear you up on the inside. 
It kills you slowly. Been like this since a child, all of a sudden would start to cry that my grandma who took care of me a lot would die, and she wasn't even sick. If there was one thing to wish for, it would be to be laid back and not too worry about everything. But reality is this will never happen.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3759 on: September 24, 2010, 02:05:16 PM »

I am praying that it does  an angelic monkey
    an angelic monkey Thank you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.