April 19, 2024, 04:30:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #20 8/27/10 -  (Read 505878 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3780 on: September 24, 2010, 02:41:59 PM »

Here are some photos of Sidekick's little cave.Note:I am not a decorator.   
I will incorporate some blue and green with some pillows,rug and photos from outdoors.I can take some of the lake and Digger of course.Sidekick will have some ideas,and that will be a whole other story.     Is it gonna be o.k?   
I am attempting to post a slideshow.

Oh, that's wonderful!

Looks masculine, love the sleigh bed. And the sliding glass doors to the deck/porch with the swing.

Beautiful, Trimm!

BTW .. monkeys, just click on the image, it will take you to the slideshow Wink

EDIT: Trimm changed formats, it is no longer a slideshow. Don't bother clicking on the images. LOL

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #3781 on: September 24, 2010, 02:42:17 PM »

Trim the room looks wonderful. Side kick is going to love it.  He will have his boy things to put out.  I have always wanted a sleigh bed. So if he decides he doesn't like it can I come live with you.  Monkey Devil! It really looks nice.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3782 on: September 24, 2010, 02:44:06 PM »

I will incorporate some blue and green with some pillows,rug and photos from outdoors.I can take some of the lake and Digger of course.Sidekick will have some ideas,and that will be a whole other story.     Is it gonna be o.k?   

Oh, that's wonderful!

Looks masculine, love the sleigh bed. And the sliding glass doors to the deck/porch with the swing.

Beautiful, Trimm!

BTW .. monkeys, just click on the image, it will take you to the slideshow Wink

EDIT: Editing my own edit. In this quote stack the slideshow does work. hahaha. I give up!

Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #3783 on: September 24, 2010, 02:44:30 PM »

Josef is still having belly problems, vet is giving him more meds and thinks it wasn't the food I gave him last night, she thinks it was the stress catching up from the attack. She said it usually takes 3 to 5 days and last night was the 4th day. Plus it doesn't help that he has irritable bowel. He has since May lost 4 pounds. I am beginning to worry a lot now. 
an angelic monkey You just do what the vet tells you, and you use your own instincts.
Yes ma'am. My instincts says he is fine because he acts normal (aka evil), but my brain I think is overreacting. I always fear the worst. 
I know you do, and my heart goes out to you, because that is all I ever did with the kids and Zoe. It isn't even remotely funny to be that way. And no matter how many times a person tells you to not worry it doesn't matter. I wish that there was something I could say  an angelic monkey
JSM, Rose said this so well.  I am the same way. 
Hugs
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #3784 on: September 24, 2010, 02:45:23 PM »

If this post is out of line will you get rid of it?, Muffy?

Can someone explain what all is going on at Ky's thread?  Is there like a whole other layer of communication that I am unaware of? I read every single post on there and it seems like I am completely out of the loop????
I know there are no PMs here and that mods do not delete posts so I am so completely amazed that I don't 'get' the whole conversation?

Guess I may be dense................even if it turns out that this web sluething is not for me.............I have found this forum and I love it............so waiting to be allowed to join and struggling to figure things out has been MORE than worth it.

Before I finally got accepted on this site I read and tried to participate at IS...............that experience was not so good.

Anyway, I am off to read the local news and get back to Cookie.

Hugs all around.
Tolerance you are not dense.  Trust me it is a whole different world on that thread for some reason.  I have never experienced such oddness since I joined here.  It isn't you - I feel the same way.

Agreed.

I just caught up from last night (including the HO thread) and all I can say is:

Call me stupid, but who is HO????? TIA JSM

A guy who searches with his dogs. Harry Oakes.
Thanks Brandi, now it rings a bell.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3785 on: September 24, 2010, 02:46:34 PM »

BTW, forgot to say Hi Brandi before I hit post.

HI BRANDI!!! 

Good to see you, JSM!

I sure hope Josef's tummy problems get resolved soon. It is so difficult to see our animals sick. Good thing you can spend some time with him this weekend.

And I still hold out hope you can find that woman with the vicious dog.
Hi Brandi, hope his belly straightens out as well. I put up the fliers and am going to talk to the apartments again when I get home today about the vicious dog lady.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3786 on: September 24, 2010, 02:48:07 PM »

I'm really sorry to hear Josef is still under the weather JSM, and he had the mess in your living room.  A good product to use for poo, pee, vomit, blood and etc. is "Simple Solution", which is enzymes.  There are generic brands of it also.  You see, you also need to treat deep down into the carpet AND pad.  You would wipe up or soak up what you can of the initial urine and feces and then you would pour enough Simple Solution (or generic equivalent) onto the area to soak all the way down into the pad.  Otherwise, bacteria will grow under the carpet, which is stinky and etc.  You can afterward add like a cupful of Simple Solution to the shampoo when you clean the carpets with the machine.  I like Simple Solution and keep some in spray bottle for little piddles and such, because the dog won't go back there where they went before.  AND because I have a multiple dog household, we want to be sure nobody else decides to go pee where the other one went, which can happen. 

If you google "simple solution" you will get more info.  I get the stuff from Petco/Petsmart and use their store brand.  It's enzyme based. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3787 on: September 24, 2010, 02:48:16 PM »

Ronald Cummings gets 15 years in prison.

Oh thanks,I forgot about thew hearing this morning.I'll check it out.   
Hey Trimmy... hows the room coming and when is Sidekick going to see it?

Finished painting the room last night.Got the furniture in place.Now I have to paint the bedroom and closet doors,and the trim around them.the rest of the room is trimmed out in cedar so no paintin there!   
I haven't talked to Sidekick the past few days so I am not sure if he will some this evening.  I still need to go and get one of those wall mounted swing lamps for him.He likes things pretty plain so I am not gonna do much until he tells me what else he wants.Got the tv set up with his little dvd player.Had to hide the new cover because Digger wants it.   

I got a $150.00 cabinet for over the bathroom sink for free!!! Came off a remodel job.Just got that put up.
Off I go to do a little work.See you monkjeys in a bit.
Hi, Trim!!
Wow, sounds like you are almost done!!  Doncha just love a bargain??  Good on you!!  (as my youngest used to say)  Do you mind if I ask who your sidekick is?  I love that nicname. 
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3788 on: September 24, 2010, 02:51:10 PM »

If this post is out of line will you get rid of it?, Muffy?

Can someone explain what all is going on at Ky's thread?  Is there like a whole other layer of communication that I am unaware of? I read every single post on there and it seems like I am completely out of the loop????
I know there are no PMs here and that mods do not delete posts so I am so completely amazed that I don't 'get' the whole conversation?

Guess I may be dense................even if it turns out that this web sluething is not for me.............I have found this forum and I love it............so waiting to be allowed to join and struggling to figure things out has been MORE than worth it.

Before I finally got accepted on this site I read and tried to participate at IS...............that experience was not so good.

Anyway, I am off to read the local news and get back to Cookie.

Hugs all around.
There was just some issues in Harry Oakes thread, but Klaas has now shut it down. I sure read your posts at IS, you are a very sweet person, and honestly it is hard over there, there are some nasty people. But there are also some very good posters. That is good that PJ loves shredded wheat, that has been around forever, isn't very tasty, but I'm glad it helps his tummy  an angelic monkey
Okay, this really helps me, Rose!
So whatever the meltdown was about didn't happen in Kyron's thread, but another.
Thank you.............for helping me feel less dense.
Blessings, friend.

Tolerance, you are not dense.  an angelic monkey Now, I want to know what kind of meltdown went on, I am nosy that way. 
I am no help w/ regard to the cause of the meltdown............the monkey asking to have posts deleted didn't seem to factor into any convo I read????????????
I just chalked it up to
none of my business.    Not that I can't ever be nosey myself, this one is just over my head............
hugs
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #3789 on: September 24, 2010, 02:52:12 PM »

It is a gorgeous room Trimm, you did a wonderful job. What a view with the balcony, and I'm in love with the furniture  Sidekick will be so happy  an angelic monkey

Come on down,we'll have zingers and Baileys and watch movies.   

I would love too  The view from the balcony is so peaceful and inviting, he may not want to leave the room. I'm still looking at the dresser  and the hat is a great touch. You out did yourself.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #3790 on: September 24, 2010, 02:52:13 PM »

JSM is it raining over your way? It is raining pretty good here right now.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3791 on: September 24, 2010, 02:52:47 PM »

Tolerance my continued prayers for your brother  an angelic monkey  JSM I'm glad that you don't have to work this weekend    Trimm how is little Sidekick's room going? 
Thanks No Rose, don't think I would get much work done anyways with Joe being sick.
I know, and if you are like me, which I believe you are, even when keeping busy, in the back of the mind is constant worrying. It would get so bad for me when the kids were little and with Zoe, that I would follow them around constantly. Talk about making someone paranoid, and I sure didn't mean too, couldn't control myself. You know, even with antidepressants and anxiety meds, it doesn't stop all the insanity. I get so mad when there is a commercial on for antidepressants and it makes it look like once you take it all your cares are gone 
Aw, friend, uploading hugs and understanding.  It is awful when anything personal is marginalized or minimized. 
You are loved exactly as you are!!!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3792 on: September 24, 2010, 02:52:57 PM »

Looks beautiful Trimmy!!! He is going to love it!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3793 on: September 24, 2010, 02:53:35 PM »

Josef is still having belly problems, vet is giving him more meds and thinks it wasn't the food I gave him last night, she thinks it was the stress catching up from the attack. She said it usually takes 3 to 5 days and last night was the 4th day. Plus it doesn't help that he has irritable bowel. He has since May lost 4 pounds. I am beginning to worry a lot now. 
an angelic monkey You just do what the vet tells you, and you use your own instincts.
Yes ma'am. My instincts says he is fine because he acts normal (aka evil), but my brain I think is overreacting. I always fear the worst. 
I know you do, and my heart goes out to you, because that is all I ever did with the kids and Zoe. It isn't even remotely funny to be that way. And no matter how many times a person tells you to not worry it doesn't matter. I wish that there was something I could say  an angelic monkey
JSM, Rose said this so well.  I am the same way. 
Hugs
an angelic monkey My heart goes out to you, not a good way to have too live.
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3794 on: September 24, 2010, 02:55:41 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys

Made it back about 15 minutes ago. She must have put in 7 aps. Had to stop and stock up on kitty food and stuff for while we are gone.

JSM prayers the new meds work for Josef.  an angelic monkey

Tevye YEAH It's Friday.

Tolerance prayers for you brother. I know how hard it is to wait.  an angelic monkey

Mission I have the name of the cleaner written down. 

NRCG  How you doing? I saw where the valleys were headed up to 100. YUCK

4 Donks I have heard about the pumpkin before. 

Back to getting things finished up here. I am ready for a nap.
are you getting excited?  Wish I could play a few slots w/ you.................I love that..............but NOT in my retirement budget.
I hope you have WAY too much fun!
Be safe!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3795 on: September 24, 2010, 02:56:16 PM »

I'm really sorry to hear Josef is still under the weather JSM, and he had the mess in your living room.  A good product to use for poo, pee, vomit, blood and etc. is "Simple Solution", which is enzymes.  There are generic brands of it also.  You see, you also need to treat deep down into the carpet AND pad.  You would wipe up or soak up what you can of the initial urine and feces and then you would pour enough Simple Solution (or generic equivalent) onto the area to soak all the way down into the pad.  Otherwise, bacteria will grow under the carpet, which is stinky and etc.  You can afterward add like a cupful of Simple Solution to the shampoo when you clean the carpets with the machine.  I like Simple Solution and keep some in spray bottle for little piddles and such, because the dog won't go back there where they went before.  AND because I have a multiple dog household, we want to be sure nobody else decides to go pee where the other one went, which can happen. 

If you google "simple solution" you will get more info.  I get the stuff from Petco/Petsmart and use their store brand.  It's enzyme based. 

Now that sounds like a great product also. Interesting how the animal won't go back to the area that they had the accident in. Sure could have used this product and the product Mission was talking about when the kids were little and we had pets. There were many times we could have used that when one of the kids vomited on the carpet because they couldn't get to the bathroom.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3796 on: September 24, 2010, 02:56:54 PM »

JSM is it raining over your way? It is raining pretty good here right now.
Send it this way 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3797 on: September 24, 2010, 02:58:56 PM »

Tolerance my continued prayers for your brother  an angelic monkey  JSM I'm glad that you don't have to work this weekend    Trimm how is little Sidekick's room going? 
Thanks No Rose, don't think I would get much work done anyways with Joe being sick.
I know, and if you are like me, which I believe you are, even when keeping busy, in the back of the mind is constant worrying. It would get so bad for me when the kids were little and with Zoe, that I would follow them around constantly. Talk about making someone paranoid, and I sure didn't mean too, couldn't control myself. You know, even with antidepressants and anxiety meds, it doesn't stop all the insanity. I get so mad when there is a commercial on for antidepressants and it makes it look like once you take it all your cares are gone 
Aw, friend, uploading hugs and understanding.  It is awful when anything personal is marginalized or minimized. 
You are loved exactly as you are!!!!
Thank-you, and it gets upsetting when people don't understand how that is, but I'm getting use to that. One thing that you will notice with me is that I will talk about mental illness, will not shy away from it. Feel that is it an illness and there shouldn't be any embarrassment because of it.
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3798 on: September 24, 2010, 03:00:26 PM »

Well the slideshow did not work.Here are the photos.   

OMG, is that a deck off his room????
Look at that view.................
You know what I feel when I see that room, Trimm?  Peaceful.  Like you could sit in there and just BE.
I love it.
Not sure who sidekick is or his age, but I am sure anyone would love this room and feel so loved by all the work you put into it.
What a sweet person you must be.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3799 on: September 24, 2010, 03:07:01 PM »

I did it again.

Just could not help myself.

Posted in Kyron's thread again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.