April 20, 2024, 09:53:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #20 8/27/10 -  (Read 506038 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2010, 10:40:39 AM »

Good morning!!
I thought I was banned...................I didn't realize we had a new cage.
Hope Rose is feeling so much better, that all pets are happy and relishing all the love they enjoy.
Hope all appliances are in working order and that this is the Friday all have looked forward to.
Thank you for all the kind words about my O/T post yesterday on Kyron.  It was a very odd happening, but not a bad thing.  I love thinking about Brian.
4Donks, thank you for sharing about your husband.  I know I am not alone I really know that but sometimes I forget that and it is nice to be reminded that others understand.
So
Beautiful day here in IL.
low humidity and high to be about 82.
The guy who mows came yesterday and the lawn looks nice and PJ is happy at my feet and I have said my morning prayers and feel quite peaceful.
BTW each of you was included in those prayers as well as our missing people and those who love and look for them.
The hawk stories were interesting. 
I have to go back to the closed thread and finish up reading now that I know I am still a monkey!!
Hugs
P
  an angelic monkey Tolerance, you would never be banned. That's happened to me when they close a thread too, thinking I was banned. 

Yours and 4 donks stories yesterday both brought me to tears. I pray for both of you.

I heard the weather was going to be nice up there this weekend. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2010, 10:41:15 AM »

OMG, Tolerance you are so nice and kind sorry you thought you were banned  an angelic monkey Sometimes when the tread closes I'm not aware either and can't figure out right away what happened.  Quails are so pretty, don't see any here where I live. I told my daughter what Taco did with the fish stick, and she said, are you sure that wasn't Digger?  Digger is famous with his explorations 
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2010, 10:45:51 AM »

This is probably TMI, but I really like fishsticks.  Haven't had one since my boys were young.
I am whistling for Taco and Digger to please bring me one.  Tarter Sauce on the side.
LOL
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2010, 10:48:11 AM »

is that tarter or tartar?
good grief.................talk about needing a nap!
so glad for Lumpy's good news!
I bet he studied hard for that test!
Way to go Lumpy!!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2010, 10:48:51 AM »

Yesterday I wanted so bad to kick my server in the azz. I have Hughes and they have a very limited download. We have been so careful not to go over. Which means they shut down my service for 24 hours.  Then they came up with if you go over you can pay a fee and they will turn it back on. So I bought three of what they call tokens. More like get out of jail cards. Get you I pay a lot for what we have. Yesterday they shut us down and when I went to use one of my tokens they kept saying I couldn't use it at this time. They wont talk to me because it's in hubs name. So I told hubs I don't give a rats azz I was getting the dam* radio thing put on the roof. Lets just say after a  few words he called Hughes and  gave them he** and gee sorry about that and reset so we could back on line. Came up with some story about billing cycles. So today I am calling the other company and asking if they can put the pole on his barn and run the cable to the house. Not once or any where on their site did they say on thing about there being a limit to usage. All they give us is 425 MG. Daughter works 8 hours on line processing insurance and she uses about 30 MG an hour. That's just paper work. So there really isn't much. I really really hate Hughes.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2010, 10:52:30 AM »

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!  WOW NEW CAGE!

Happy Friday to you Mission too!!!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2010, 10:57:02 AM »

Good morning everyone    I was trying to post on the closed thread    I laughed so hard about the fish stick in your hubby's shoe Trimm    So glad everything is going well Teyve and you get to see your family so much    Babybear thank-you for that info, I don't know a lot about mosques and that religion at all. Glad the heat is cooling off so the Donks are doing better.  Hope everyone has a good day today.
Hi No Rose. I laughed too about the fish stick. Babybear is so much smarter than me, glad she posted what she did.

I read about the the mosques and get so mad.
Me too Greeneyes.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2010, 10:58:54 AM »

Geez,  I have such a boring neighborhood......

Sadly, I am probably the craziest one on the street.  I am the resident vegetarian, treehugger who has humpteen animals.   Monkey Devil!

Be thankful it's boring I thought mine was until grand kids moved in. I tell you there are some very strange people here.    I am the crazy cay lady. I swear every cat with in miles ends up here.   
Strange how that happens....I was just at the recycle center a couple of days ago and these little kittens came up to me.  I guess they sense that we a good people (or suckers  )
I think they sense we are good people that won't hurt them, the birds here have me wrapped around their tiny little feet 

I just saw a pair of quail out in the driveway.I never see them on that side of the house,and usually it is a little cooler when they come close.I think something in the woods must have spooked them.Will have to investigate.   
I love quail  wrapped in bacon and smoked on the grill

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2010, 11:01:04 AM »

Good morning!!
Hope Rose is feeling so much better, that all pets are happy and relishing all the love they enjoy.
Hope all appliances are in working order and that this is the Friday all have looked forward to.
Thank you for all the kind words about my O/T post yesterday on Kyron.  It was a very odd happening, but not a bad thing.  I love thinking about Brian.
4Donks, thank you for sharing about your husband.  I know I am not alone I really know that but sometimes I forget that and it is nice to be reminded that others understand.
So
The guy who mows came yesterday and the lawn looks nice and PJ is happy at my feet and I have said my morning prayers and feel quite peaceful.
BTW each of you was included in those prayers as well as our missing people and those who love and look for them.
I have to go back to the closed thread and finish up reading now that I know I am still a monkey!!
Hugs
P
  an angelic monkey Tolerance, you would never be banned. That's happened to me when they close a thread too, thinking I was banned. 

Yours and 4 donks stories yesterday both brought me to tears. I pray for both of you.

How many times have we all thought OMG what have I done to get banned.  Or thought whats going on with the stupid computer this time. 

After reading both of you yesterday 4Donks and Tolerance I cried. Prayers for you both. I am so glad you are both here.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2010, 11:02:40 AM »

This is probably TMI, but I really like fishsticks.  Haven't had one since my boys were young.
I am whistling for Taco and Digger to please bring me one.  Tarter Sauce on the side.
LOL
  I like fishsticks too, with macaroni and cheese 

Can y'all tell I am very hungry all I am posting is about food. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2010, 11:09:57 AM »

Geez,  I have such a boring neighborhood......

Sadly, I am probably the craziest one on the street.  I am the resident vegetarian, treehugger who has humpteen animals.   Monkey Devil!
No, I have that title on my block  We can share the title 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2010, 11:11:09 AM »

Good morning!!
So
Hugs
P

How many times have we all thought OMG what have I done to get banned.  Or thought whats going on with the stupid computer this time. 

After reading both of you yesterday 4Donks and Tolerance I cried. Prayers for you both. I am so glad you are both here.  an angelic monkey
Many, many times I thought I was banned. Especially when I was in Chicago and couldn't even log on (stupid JSM forgot the password). Sorry you are having internet troubles Greeneyes. I too cried last night for Tolerance and 4 donks, in fact that is why I had to go watch Eastenders and go to bed. My eyes were tired from crying.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2010, 11:25:09 AM »

Dear Lord. The vet just called with Lumps lab results and his Cushings is under control
Then he casually asked if I would like a zebra.,,,a ZEBRA  ::MonkeyShocked::Seems the market for exotics has dried up and a man has an intact male zebra he used to breed with donks (Zdonks) and doesn't want it any more. I declined because I would have to get it fixed to put with my guys and I have no idea how to care for a zebra.
That is wonderful news!  I have always liked to look at Zebras, it amazes me how many stripes they have. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: August 27, 2010, 11:30:49 AM »

Good morning!!
So
Hugs
P
Wonderful weather you have today, I love it when the humidity lifts 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: August 27, 2010, 11:33:04 AM »

Yesterday I wanted so bad to kick my server in the azz. I have Hughes and they have a very limited download. We have been so careful not to go over. Which means they shut down my service for 24 hours.  Then they came up with if you go over you can pay a fee and they will turn it back on. So I bought three of what they call tokens. More like get out of jail cards. Get you I pay a lot for what we have. Yesterday they shut us down and when I went to use one of my tokens they kept saying I couldn't use it at this time. They wont talk to me because it's in hubs name. So I told hubs I don't give a rats azz I was getting the dam* radio thing put on the roof. Lets just say after a  few words he called Hughes and  gave them he** and gee sorry about that and reset so we could back on line. Came up with some story about billing cycles. So today I am calling the other company and asking if they can put the pole on his barn and run the cable to the house. Not once or any where on their site did they say on thing about there being a limit to usage. All they give us is 425 MG. Daughter works 8 hours on line processing insurance and she uses about 30 MG an hour. That's just paper work. So there really isn't much. I really really hate Hughes.
  I'm so sorry about all this, and your daughter sure needs to have proper service with her job. I pray you get this all worked out  an angelic monkey  I have never heard of Hughes, we have Cox Communications.  HUGS
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2010, 11:33:21 AM »

LOL
I love fish sticks too, with mashed potatoes and lots of tartar sauce to dip the tator and fish in.  I better head to the previous thread and get caught up.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2010, 11:33:30 AM »

LOL
Have to have tarter sauce 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2010, 11:35:23 AM »

Happy Friday Mission      I'm dealing with our version of Days of our Lives, today with my daughter, is it bedtime yet 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: August 27, 2010, 11:36:36 AM »

GreenEyes I understand your frustration and pain with Hughes Net.  We have some friends who used them and they were livid with the service and all the hidden surprises.  The thing with them is they know they have you because of little competition however that is changing.  I'm sorry you had to deal with that yesterday I imagine your BP was sky high.  Are you able to get DSL thru a phone line in your area?  We don't have it in our area yet but cannot wait until we do because I would like to check into it.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: August 27, 2010, 11:36:57 AM »

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!  WOW NEW CAGE!

Happy Friday to you Mission too!!!
Mornin JSM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.