April 17, 2024, 07:09:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #20 8/27/10 -  (Read 505710 times)
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: August 29, 2010, 10:45:53 AM »

I'm so confused following the thread over in Kyron's case and all the stuff dug up with Jason's family    This is all way to weird for me, if all this stuff is true, why would Jason have brought all the attention to himself  I'm missing something.

The best defence is an offence. Get ahead of the curve. Lead the conversation away from certain facts.....Who knows?
True, but if I would be Jason I would have never brought attention to myself, but that is how I roll.

He sounds like he thinks he's smarter thaaen the average person and he could control the information. He's not that sharp
No he is not. And from the moment I saw a picture of him, I got the creeps, and don't mean the creeps from physical characteristics.
He was complaining about DeDe's physical condition but I wonder if he has a full length mirror.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: August 29, 2010, 10:48:13 AM »

I'm so confused following the thread over in Kyron's case and all the stuff dug up with Jason's family    This is all way to weird for me, if all this stuff is true, why would Jason have brought all the attention to himself  I'm missing something.

Good Morning.
I need to go check it out.I think I only slept for about 4 hours.   
The idots next door built a bonfire at 10:30 last night,while in a drunken stupor.I guess they thought everyone in the neighborhood was asleep.Hubby woke me and Sidekick up and said put on some clothes because the fire was so big he thought the woods were going to catch fire.Local LE said nothing could be done if they were in their own yard.Fire Department did show up because they heard about it on the scanner.Hubby is more than pizzed this morning.He told LE he didn't intend on losing another grandchild....it was bad.
These idiots were trying to keep my two of my trees from burning with a hose and sprinkler!WTF?I guess they couldn't find the hose nozzle in the dark.I woke up this morning and saw that they had built a cross and draped it in a burgundy scarf last night while they were acting fools.I don't even have a clue what that was about.I am physicaly sick this morning.    Sorry for ranting but geez.........

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: August 29, 2010, 10:49:13 AM »

Good Morning 4Donks,Tolerence and all the rest of the monkeys.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: August 29, 2010, 10:51:28 AM »

Good Morning.
The idots next door built a bonfire at 10:30 last night,while in a drunken stupor.I guess they thought everyone in the neighborhood was asleep.Hubby woke me and Sidekick up and said put on some clothes because the fire was so big he thought the woods were going to catch fire.Local LE said nothing could be done if they were in their own yard.Fire Department did show up because they heard about it on the scanner.Hubby is more than pizzed this morning.He told LE he didn't intend on losing another grandchild....it was bad.
These idiots were trying to keep my two of my trees from burning with a hose and sprinkler!WTF?I guess they couldn't find the hose nozzle in the dark.I woke up this morning and saw that they had built a cross and draped it in a burgundy scarf last night while they were acting fools.I don't even have a clue what that was about.I am physicaly sick this morning.    Sorry for ranting but geez.........
Ah Trimm I am so sorry. These people need to be dealt with be the mental health pros if the LE won't get involved

Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #424 on: August 29, 2010, 10:52:37 AM »

Hi Tolerance. How's it going today ?
Good morning, Donks!  Good morning all!!
I have a tendency to leave my computer on 24/7 w/ tabs open across the top.
If ever I don't answer you............please assume I am just not 'on'!
Maybe I should rethink that proceedure!
Glad to read that all donkeys were found where they should have been this morning.

I went to my sister and bil's last evening to watch the Bears play (UGH) and share a pizza.
Got home really late (for me) and PJ and I slept in till after 7!!  Wow. 
Sis only lives about 38 miles from me, but it surely did seem like a much longer trip coming home.  They wanted me to stay over night, but I declined............stupidly.
I have to work on my laptap today.  I am praying for patience.

Rose,
Maybe your daughter will change her mind about the tat.  I understand kids wanting them............if only they weren't so permanent.  Hope you get your movie in!!

Hope Cookie and JSM are having nice trips and lots of fun.

I am sure I will get to visit with those I have missed as I get caught up on this thread.

Don't tell God, but I am skipping Church today.......................
(that statement has been a thread in my life since circa 1970 when one of my boys piped up with it as a very young child.  We were on a camping trip in yellowstone..........they do have services there but we had the time incorrectly.  He put his little hand on his hip and sighed heavily then announced:  "well, I hope nobody tells God! we are too late".  He was so cute and we have said it ever since.  I bet even God chuckled at his 4 year old announcement.

Hugs!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #425 on: August 29, 2010, 10:53:14 AM »

Good Morning.
WTF is going on. A bonfire at that time of night and this is okay, a bonfire by a bunch of drunk morons, I don't think so. So the fire dept says it is okay if the fire is in their yard, even though the woods could have caught fire? My thoughts and prayers with the three of you, little Sidekick must have been so scared. I won't even get into the cross with the burgundy scarf, these people are very dangerous, sure wish they could be kicked out of there someway.  an angelic monkey I just don't even know what to say, and if there is something legal you can do.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: August 29, 2010, 10:55:14 AM »

How cute Tolerance what your son said    Glad you had a good time yesterday, and you and PJ slept in. Take it easy today  an angelic monkey
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: August 29, 2010, 10:59:26 AM »

Good Morning.
WTF is going on. A bonfire at that time of night and this is okay, a bonfire by a bunch of drunk morons, I don't think so. So the fire dept says it is okay if the fire is in their yard, even though the woods could have caught fire? My thoughts and prayers with the three of you, little Sidekick must have been so scared. I won't even get into the cross with the burgundy scarf, these people are very dangerous, sure wish they could be kicked out of there someway.  an angelic monkey I just don't even know what to say, and if there is something legal you can do.

Trimm during the summer months in this county it is illegal to have open burning. This is standard every year due to the "dry" season.

Tolerance
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: August 29, 2010, 11:01:27 AM »

Good Morning.

Oh, Trimm,
That is just WRONG
I have only had awful neighbors one time in all my 62 years.  It absolutely impacts life every single day.
I am so sorry for and your husband to have to deal with it.
On top of being annoying, in your case, it sounds as though there is real danger.
I am so sorry to read that you have lost a grandchild.  That is beyond sad .
When people are so irresponsible and mean there is NO talking to them or trying to reason w/ them.  It just gets worse.
Terrible.
I hope you guys can get a nap today.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: August 29, 2010, 11:02:30 AM »

4 Donks I was just going to ask about that. Where I live there are no fires of that nature allowed because we live in a fire hazard area. Common sense would tell you no fires are allowed like that during a dry season  And what is even worse is a bunch of drunks behind a bonfire.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: August 29, 2010, 11:04:11 AM »

Good Morning.

Oh, Trimm,
That is just WRONG
I have only had awful neighbors one time in all my 62 years.  It absolutely impacts life every single day.
I am so sorry for and your husband to have to deal with it.
On top of being annoying, in your case, it sounds as though there is real danger.
I am so sorry to read that you have lost a grandchild.  That is beyond sad .
When people are so irresponsible and mean there is NO talking to them or trying to reason w/ them.  It just gets worse.
Terrible.
I hope you guys can get a nap today.
You have been lucky to only have had awful neighbors one time. I have some ridiculous neighbors, but they don't do anything like Trimm's neighbors all do.  Her neighbors are just awful.
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: August 29, 2010, 11:05:30 AM »

The best defence is an offence. Get ahead of the curve. Lead the conversation away from certain facts.....Who knows?
True, but if I would be Jason I would have never brought attention to myself, but that is how I roll.

He sounds like he thinks he's smarter thaaen the average person and he could control the information. He's not that sharp
No he is not. And from the moment I saw a picture of him, I got the creeps, and don't mean the creeps from physical characteristics.
He was complaining about DeDe's physical condition but I wonder if he has a full length mirror.
Love your comment about the full length mirror.
I have mixed feeling about Jason!
Is he evil? or is he just really socially inept?
Is he evil? or is he just really needy?
Is he evil? or is he just really NOT smart?
I DO believe that he underestimated his audience.................FOR SURE.   
I do not do well w/ folks who give off an air of superiority and he does just that for me.
I thought his signing off w/ theat sugar and spice comment was beyond odd.
I don't know whether to really pity him or to be scared to death of him.
I DO know he leaves me feeling very unsettled.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: August 29, 2010, 11:08:14 AM »

Tolerance that is how I feel also, Jason makes me feel very uncomfortable. I don't trust people who are always bragging about all the good they do, do good, and shut up, that is better in my eyes.
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: August 29, 2010, 11:08:29 AM »

Sunday rest and peace, everyone..........off to catch up on threads!
P
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: August 29, 2010, 11:08:42 AM »

4 Donks I was just going to ask about that. Where I live there are no fires of that nature allowed because we live in a fire hazard area. Common sense would tell you no fires are allowed like that during a dry season  And what is even worse is a bunch of drunks behind a bonfire.
We have had huge bonfires here but not in the summer months. The fires are in a 6' deep pit away from trees and I box blade the area around the pit. I also have a water spigot nearby. These people are unbelievable

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: August 29, 2010, 11:13:05 AM »

Sunday rest and peace, everyone..........off to catch up on threads!
P
You and PJ have a nice day  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: August 29, 2010, 11:17:22 AM »

We have had huge bonfires here but not in the summer months. The fires are in a 6' deep pit away from trees and I box blade the area around the pit. I also have a water spigot nearby. These people are unbelievable
These people are unbelievable. I grew up with Lake Michigan in our backyard, and we would have little bonfires on the beach, but that was it. One thing I want to bring up over Trimm's neighbors because I've been real worried about all this. Whatever Trimm and your husband does, please be careful, I can see that these two are going to bring out the discrimination bs about gays, you can just feel that they will do that. Trimm, you and your husband have every right to do something about these awful neighbors, before they do something and hurt or kill with their behavior. I'm hoping your lawyer can give the both of you advice  an angelic monkey
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: August 29, 2010, 11:21:29 AM »

You know how hot and dry it has been.There was just enough wind late last night that the fire really picked up.They are beyond idiots.
Thankfully there has been a little rain this morning,so things aren't as dry.   an angelic monkey
At least it is on report anyway,and the fireman acknowledged they were tanked up.
Lord give me strenght to keep my sanity until I can move...far away.   

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: August 29, 2010, 11:24:07 AM »

You know how hot and dry it has been.There was just enough wind late last night that the fire really picked up.They are beyond idiots.
Thankfully there has been a little rain this morning,so things aren't as dry.   an angelic monkey
At least it is on report anyway,and the fireman acknowledged they were tanked up.
Lord give me strenght to keep my sanity until I can move...far away.   

an angelic monkey I honestly don't know how you do it. I would never be able to hold up under all of this. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: August 29, 2010, 11:27:01 AM »

These people are unbelievable. I grew up with Lake Michigan in our backyard, and we would have little bonfires on the beach, but that was it. One thing I want to bring up over Trimm's neighbors because I've been real worried about all this. Whatever Trimm and your husband does, please be careful, I can see that these two are going to bring out the discrimination bs about gays, you can just feel that they will do that. Trimm, you and your husband have every right to do something about these awful neighbors, before they do something and hurt or kill with their behavior. I'm hoping your lawyer can give the both of you advice  an angelic monkey

At this rate they are gonna detroy themselves.Hubby and I were talking last night and decided for sure they are baiting us,and anyone else they can.Granny next door is quite upset,but I think she has been holding her tongue.
Like the lawyer said to each his own,but don't push everyone else around.these bafoons are supposed to be going on vacation mid-week.Can't get here fast enough.   

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.