April 27, 2024, 04:28:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #20 8/27/10 -  (Read 506813 times)
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #2540 on: September 16, 2010, 05:35:55 PM »

I should screw one in and dim it and see what happens when I dim it.
I just read the caution warning on the new lightbulbs. Not to be used in emergency exit fixtures or lights, with photocells, electronic timers or dimmers. Doesn't say what will happen.

I guess you better not try dimming one then.   
Thanks for the info.
Not a good idea.                JSM are you going to be married by a priest? I know how strong a Catholic you are, but don't know if a priest would hold a marriage ceremony anywhere but in a church. I don't recall when I was younger, but only remember priests marrying people in the church. But times have changed and maybe now they do.
No Rose, not being married by a priest. There are some annulment issues that need to be worked out first, then will be married in the Church. The annulment could take up to two years, so I will continue to go to Mass and not be able to take Communion. I understand why the Church does it this way, but it is really hard when you fall in love with someone you want to spend the rest of your life with and there are roadblocks and hurdles. It will happen, but unfortunately it is going to take some time to get everything done. So any monkeys, I would appreciate your prayers that it happens quickly. TIA JSM
Prayers that it all works out. I may be wrong but if a person gets a divorce they can't get married in the church. We have a friend back home that got a divorce and she is a Catholic, and she can't take Communion. I don't understand why, just that it is what it is.
Rose, you can get a divorce and remarry in the Catholic church, you just have to have the first marriage annulled. And that involves a lot of paperwork and even Rome! But, it can be done, and as JSM says, takes a long time.
Wow, it must take a lot of paperwork, didn't realize it took so long

I got an annulment of my first marriage - it only took a few months. Just have to have a good reason and have lots of witnesses that can make statements.
Wow TBM, a few months that was really quick. You got really lucky. Diocese of Dallas takes usually about a year, but I heard Ft Worth is taking up to two years or more.

WOw - that is terrible!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2541 on: September 16, 2010, 05:42:16 PM »

JSM do you know what beach you will get married on? Do you have to reserve an area on the beach. When my daughter got married, they knew what beach and what serene area on the beach they wanted, and some of my SIL's family got there real early that morning and set things up for the late afternoon service. It was so nice and a beautiful day on the beach.
  Hi No Rose, I am so far behind today because of work, but I am trying to catch up in spurts here and there.

Yes we know what beach we are getting married on, don't need a permit or anything. We are paying a wedding planner person to do all the decorating, flowers, etc so I don't have to worry about any of that. They only thing I need to do is get my hair done, makeup on and squeeze myself into my dress and flip flop my way to the beachMonkey Devil!

an angelic monkey I remember the day your daughter got married and how beautiful you said it was. I home mine is just as gorgeous.

Have you found or made your bridal flip flops yet, JSM?  Here's some ideas if you haven't at this website:

http://www.flippinfabulous.com/bridal_flip_flops.html

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #2542 on: September 16, 2010, 05:45:55 PM »

Those are cute Muffy 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2543 on: September 16, 2010, 06:02:42 PM »

Those are cute Muffy 

They sure are!

Who woulda thunk someone made bridal flipflops?

I must be not with the times.

LOL

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2544 on: September 16, 2010, 06:03:19 PM »

Those are cute Muffy 

They sure are!

Who woulda thunk someone made bridal flipflops?

I must be not with the times.

LOL
Me either, never seen anything like those.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #2545 on: September 16, 2010, 06:05:25 PM »

Get ready to laugh your butt off.  I laughed so hard!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ig-pZ4OyidY?fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Ig-pZ4OyidY?fs=1</a>

Oh my gosh!!!

What kind of hallucinogenic drugs do dentists use now-a-days?!

I had some major oral surgery a couple of years ago and all I got was Novocaine.

This is unbelievable. LOL
WTH     I got gas with my wisdom teeth removal and I felt good from it until it wore off 

Here's what the mother put them through when they got home:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/v5M7wogOskM?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/v5M7wogOskM?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>
Mom was having fun recording these kids.  I love it ......the daughter thinks her name is "Beatrice" 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2546 on: September 16, 2010, 06:08:44 PM »

JSM do you know what beach you will get married on? Do you have to reserve an area on the beach. When my daughter got married, they knew what beach and what serene area on the beach they wanted, and some of my SIL's family got there real early that morning and set things up for the late afternoon service. It was so nice and a beautiful day on the beach.
  Hi No Rose, I am so far behind today because of work, but I am trying to catch up in spurts here and there.

Yes we know what beach we are getting married on, don't need a permit or anything. We are paying a wedding planner person to do all the decorating, flowers, etc so I don't have to worry about any of that. They only thing I need to do is get my hair done, makeup on and squeeze myself into my dress and flip flop my way to the beach.  Monkey Devil!

an angelic monkey I remember the day your daughter got married and how beautiful you said it was. I home mine is just as gorgeous.
Now that is the way to do it - leave it up to those who do this type of thing regularly, no stress, no worries.  If it is in Daytona on the beach I may have to come and be a wedding crasher 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2547 on: September 16, 2010, 06:09:24 PM »

cute Brandi! lol...
  It looks like Hobbs was meant to smoke 
  It really does No Rose.
So funny, he must really like the smell of cigarettes 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2548 on: September 16, 2010, 06:10:00 PM »

Get ready to laugh your butt off.  I laughed so hard!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ig-pZ4OyidY?fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Ig-pZ4OyidY?fs=1</a>

Oh my gosh!!!

What kind of hallucinogenic drugs do dentists use now-a-days?!

I had some major oral surgery a couple of years ago and all I got was Novocaine.

This is unbelievable. LOL
WTH     I got gas with my wisdom teeth removal and I felt good from it until it wore off 
Same here NoRose.  What ever they gave them it sure made a motor mouth out of the boy 
    Monkey Devil! OMG, that was so funny Mission. Thanks for the laugh, I really needed one today.
You are welcome - isn't he a hoot?

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2549 on: September 16, 2010, 06:13:11 PM »

Yes we know what beach we are getting married on, don't need a permit or anything. We are paying a wedding planner person to do all the decorating, flowers, etc so I don't have to worry about any of that. They only thing I need to do is get my hair done, makeup on and squeeze myself into my dress and flip flop my way to the beachMonkey Devil!

Have you found or made your bridal flip flops yet, JSM?  Here's some ideas if you haven't at this website:

http://www.flippinfabulous.com/bridal_flip_flops.html

Muffy those are flippin darling!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2550 on: September 16, 2010, 06:16:09 PM »

See you all later, time to leave for the doctor 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2551 on: September 16, 2010, 06:20:09 PM »

Bye Monkeys - have several errands to run, my least favorite thing to do and then home and if you hear a major explosion in the northern half of MN it is because we did not receive the replacement receiver from Direct TV. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2552 on: September 16, 2010, 06:26:00 PM »

See you all later, time to leave for the doctor 

Oh goodie!

Now rehearse what you are going to say. LOL

And I sure hope he finds something that will make you better!

an angelic monkey

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2553 on: September 16, 2010, 06:26:46 PM »

Bye Monkeys - have several errands to run, my least favorite thing to do and then home and if you hear a major explosion in the northern half of MN it is because we did not receive the replacement receiver from Direct TV. 

My UPS-fu says it is waiting for you at home!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2554 on: September 16, 2010, 06:27:34 PM »

I hope you get your replacement receiver Mission.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2555 on: September 16, 2010, 06:54:11 PM »

I'm back again. Good Evening Monkeys!

JSM...I have been out of the loop, Have you set a date and who is the groom to be? You're sneaky...I didn't even know you were serious with anyone. I am way behind. Tell me all about it.
  Hi Darla. The groom to be is someone I met a few years ago online (not a dating site, but a chat room), very nice guy that is good to me, my family and loves Josef. He proposed to me at my skating competition in August as I was skating off the ice, a song he sent to me came on and I was so confused because I was the last skater before the next warmup. I always look down when I go to get off the ice but for one second I looked up and didn't understand why my whole family, friends and all these kids had their faces stuck to the glass    Then I saw my coach push him out on the ice, flowers and ring in hand and him get on his knees and asked me to marry him. All I could do is shake my head yes because I was speechless.

wow JSM, I am so happy for you. Did anyone take a picture? You are such a sweetie. Wishing you a Happily Ever After. Have you set the date? You will post a video of the wedding for us ...Won't you?
Yes I took pics Darla and posted some of them I will try to post them again tonight. You are so sweet for the well wishes. We have set a date, wasn't going to say anything until it got closer but it is November 27th on a beach in Florida. I am not good at posting videos but will try now that I know how to use my new phone.  an angelic monkey
WOW how cool is that!!!  Congratulations JSM I bet you are so excited, what a wonderful time of the year to get married, you will have lots to be thankful for at Thanksgiving.  Sooooo where are you going to live? 
  an angelic monkey Many things to be thankful for Mission. Plus it is the day before his birthday, he says he chose the date so he could remember the anniversary. I will be living here, he will be living there for the time being. I figure if our troops and their loved ones can do long distance relationships so can we for right now.
How cool is that - the day before his birthday!  So after you get married will you move?  I had a long distance relationship with my DH for 2 years before we married, it worked just fine, the time in between makes ya so excited to see them the next time.
  Nope not moving, long distance just like yours was.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2556 on: September 16, 2010, 06:55:15 PM »

Too cute Muffy!!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2557 on: September 16, 2010, 06:56:28 PM »

So trying to catch up, No Rose thanks for the info on the Spanx, all of you are cracking me up about hoarding light bulbs. Sir Diarrhea Pants is wanting to go outside. He is still on his medicine and continues to have belly problems.  I don't know what else to do. Hopefully will be back later. BTW No Rose, I get my bras at Walmart too when I can find them in my size. I can't find any other store that sells ones to fit me.
So many women have bra problems, I'm a popular size so I don't have issues getting my size. My daughter gets one brand at Walmart but usually sends for some at Victoria Secrets, but they are too costly for me, not that I couldn't buy some, it is the principal    Poor Josef, I so know what he is going through, hope he feels better and settles down and is able to sleep.
No Rose, haven't been in Victoria Secrets in years. Nothing fits and it costs too much. Joe seemed better this morning but it was really bad last night. 
Poor baby, sure hope he gets to feeling better  an angelic monkey
  an angelic monkey Thanks No Rose.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2558 on: September 16, 2010, 06:57:36 PM »

I should screw one in and dim it and see what happens when I dim it.
I just read the caution warning on the new lightbulbs. Not to be used in emergency exit fixtures or lights, with photocells, electronic timers or dimmers. Doesn't say what will happen.

I guess you better not try dimming one then.   
Thanks for the info.
Not a good idea.                JSM are you going to be married by a priest? I know how strong a Catholic you are, but don't know if a priest would hold a marriage ceremony anywhere but in a church. I don't recall when I was younger, but only remember priests marrying people in the church. But times have changed and maybe now they do.
No Rose, not being married by a priest. There are some annulment issues that need to be worked out first, then will be married in the Church. The annulment could take up to two years, so I will continue to go to Mass and not be able to take Communion. I understand why the Church does it this way, but it is really hard when you fall in love with someone you want to spend the rest of your life with and there are roadblocks and hurdles. It will happen, but unfortunately it is going to take some time to get everything done. So any monkeys, I would appreciate your prayers that it happens quickly. TIA JSM
Will do JSM!  It will all be good.  an angelic monkey
    an angelic monkey Thank you Mission. Hope you get TV tonight

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2559 on: September 16, 2010, 06:58:44 PM »

JSM - I think it is so cool you met your honey on line - that is how I met my hubby - which is strange since we lived only a mile or so apart. Either way, it has worked out wonderful and yours will too. I am an end of November birthday too, so I know he must be cool!   

Yes, it is cool. I met my husband online in my IRC help channel back on ....drum roll please ....November 27, 1997. We are very happily married! (And neither one of us was "looking" for a mate.)

There are many successful marriage between people who have met online!

Wow so that is 3 monkeys who have met online, very cool. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.