April 23, 2024, 05:05:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #26 8/31/10 - 9/06/10  (Read 309701 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: August 28, 2010, 05:47:28 PM »

« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 09:13:56 AM by San » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 01:11:04 PM »

Nice ride!!!!
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2010, 01:25:56 PM »

I'm bringing a post from Zippy from the last thread over here, because it confused me. Zippy, Sass, or Klaas since you're here A LOT, who is this post referring to?

Quote from Zip:

it's the "past record" of one the "friends" having "hindering of prosecution" more then "once" on their record   (waiting for sassi tell me what to do with it lol - it's her project shes working on)

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2010, 01:27:10 PM »

Kaine looks like he's lost a lot of weight. I feel so bad for him and Desiree. They are living in their own personal hell. I hope they are both getting good counseling.
So sad! Where is Kyron???

Kaine has generously given photos he took of the many gifts of love he's received for Kyron. The pictures are posted on the Missing Kyron Horman Facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?aid=21698&id=125336750831264

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2010, 01:37:39 PM »

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2010, 01:41:41 PM »

I'm bringing a post from Zippy from the last thread over here, because it confused me. Zippy, Sass, or Klaas since you're here A LOT, who is this post referring to?

Quote from Zip:

it's the "past record" of one the "friends" having "hindering of prosecution" more then "once" on their record   (waiting for sassi tell me what to do with it lol - it's her project shes working on)

I have no clue.  I wish people would simply spell/spit it out.  Say the name of the person they are referring to.  Hard to read minds.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2010, 01:45:20 PM »

an angelic monkey
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2010, 01:49:32 PM »

Thank you Seeme
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2010, 01:52:35 PM »

Quote from Zip:

Needed a hot bath and tea to try and sweat this sore throat away! 

Scatty zippiddy was referring to Karen Sharpes Wu. The thread was going pretty fast at that time so you may have missed the posts going back and forth referencing Karen. Sorry for the confusion.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2010, 02:00:07 PM »

Quote from Zip:

Needed a hot bath and tea to try and sweat this sore throat away! 

Scatty zippiddy was referring to Karen Sharpes Wu. The thread was going pretty fast at that time so you may have missed the posts going back and forth referencing Karen. Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks Sassifrass!
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2010, 02:03:51 PM »

Here's to my friend Klaasend:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>    <<<<<<<<<<<<<

--------

After kissing up, now to business.

I was reading today on associatedcontent.com about videotape turned in by the Fred Meyer store and the Albertson's store way back then.

They said they turned in footage from June 4th. There has been no word that anything was found.

My thought is... what if she did some of her "errands" before then. Not just June 3rd, but maybe a week before. The crime seemed like it was well thought out. I hope the store security checked their tapes thoroughly before and after June 4th.

IMO
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2010, 02:12:18 PM »

Here's to my friend Klaasend:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>    <<<<<<<<<<<<<

--------

After kissing up, now to business.

I was reading today on associatedcontent.com about videotape turned in by the Fred Meyer store and the Albertson's store way back then.

They said they turned in footage from June 4th. There has been no word that anything was found.

My thought is... what if she did some of her "errands" before then. Not just June 3rd, but maybe a week before. The crime seemed like it was well thought out. I hope the store security checked their tapes thoroughly before and after June 4th.

IMO

I think footage from at least one of the places she claimed she went to didn't pan out, because of Desiree saying (and I'm assuming she got this from LE) that Terri has 3 hrs unaccounted for on the 4th.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2010, 02:24:33 PM »

I am still on the track of a connection between the bondage community and TH.  There is Sandi L who is posting on THSP and Neal Mulligan with his sex stuff.

And I am convinced that it is Terri's ebay where she bought some sex stuff. 

I think that there may be something there as TH certainly wasn't shy about showing what she's got.

Early on , there was a couple of things that I don't know if any other Monkeys caught.  Someone said that there was a pic of TH in a thong with her hands on some guy's privates.  Then there was some woman that worked with TH and she said that TH wouldn't say where they worked together.

Foes any monkey know about any of these things?

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2010, 02:26:11 PM »

I can see her planning the crime some weeks before.

She knew the science fair would be chaotic and the perfect occasion to carry on her plan among the confusion.

She had to have pre-selected a place to dispose of the body.

She had to have bought tools used to carry on her crime and dispose of the body beforehand, like plastic bags, duck tape, etc...

(I hate to talk about this, but can't get the message across without spelling it out, sorry.)

IF she had help, they had to have met more than once... so where did they meet? The only place she seems to have visited mostly is the gym.

Then again, she discussed it with the landscaper somewhere at home.

I doubt she would discuss crime with someone on a casual encounter at the grocery store.

She somehow disposed of evidence, as her CSI driven mind dictated her. Evidence that is still to be found, though if she threw it away in the trash it most possibly will never be found.

Sad

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2010, 02:35:24 PM »

I am still on the track of a connection between the bondage community and TH.  There is Sandi L who is posting on THSP and Neal Mulligan with his sex stuff.

And I am convinced that it is Terri's ebay where she bought some sex stuff. 

I think that there may be something there as TH certainly wasn't shy about showing what she's got.

Early on , there was a couple of things that I don't know if any other Monkeys caught.  Someone said that there was a pic of TH in a thong with her hands on some guy's privates.  Then there was some woman that worked with TH and she said that TH wouldn't say where they worked together.

Foes any monkey know about any of these things?

Not me.

But one thing is clear to me - most of the stuff we are getting is coming from people "saying" stuff. I agree that we get some valuable info from some of these people's statements, but each bit of supposed evidence coming from them should be taken lightly.

MOO
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2010, 02:42:34 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

Some local Libraries have scanners, Patrons can access their e-mail from the Library:)  I could scan a photo at the library,
then link it to my e-mail on the library computer, I guess you could post it on FB, too. Carol may have used the local library
computer, IDK, but since Roseburg, Library does have computers, I believe it could be done. I don't know if R.L. has scanners.

But, if you have a memory card, gizmo, you can plug into the Library computer, so today you don't need a computer at home.

Who knows maybe SM is visiting the Library and posting?  IDK, it is possible if she does not have a computer at home,
betcha, she will find access to one through James or somewhere. 

The Roseburg library does have computers.
http://dclibrary.us/branch-libraries/roseburg.html

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2010, 02:51:32 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

Some local Libraries have scanners, Patrons can access their e-mail from the Library:)  I could scan a photo at the library,
then link it to my e-mail on the library computer, I guess you could post it on FB, too. Carol may have used the local library
computer, IDK, but since Roseburg, Library does have computers, I believe it could be done. I don't know if R.L. has scanners.

But, if you have a memory card, gizmo, you can plug into the Library computer, so today you don't need a computer at home.

Who knows maybe SM is visiting the Library and posting?  IDK, it is possible if she does not have a computer at home,
betcha, she will find access to one through James or somewhere. 

The Roseburg library does have computers.
http://dclibrary.us/branch-libraries/roseburg.html

Isn't it true that one of these people owns a cyber cafe? 

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2010, 03:28:30 PM »

I checked out Terri's ebay myself and I think it is her.  The big pants bought for 99 cents were probably a gift for her MIL.

Early on , someone said that there was a pic of Terri with th thong and the hand on the privates. I never saw it. I did see the pic of Kaine with his hand on her boob in what looked to be a public place.

So I am wondering if anyone ever saw tha other pic.
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2010, 03:34:49 PM »

I checked out Terri's ebay myself and I think it is her.  The big pants bought for 99 cents were probably a gift for her MIL.

Early on , someone said that there was a pic of Terri with th thong and the hand on the privates. I never saw it. I did see the pic of Kaine with his hand on her boob in what looked to be a public place.

I saw the other pic. I believe it was from MyLife. I cannot remember where I saw it posted. I don't have a paid membership at MyLife so I can't view TH's profile. I'll look around to see if I can find it posted somewhere. The picture was taken on a boat. TH in thong swim suit. Male hand on bare bum, female hand on male package.  puker

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2010, 03:45:39 PM »

I still don't think it's her but admit I could be totally wrong.  That said I have not seen Terri in anything skimpier than this bikini she is wearing for her competition:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2011861&id=1264414625
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.